The devil's untainted possess...

By MManogyna

Sneak peek Spending twenty years of gleeful life, protective family, and all happiness in the world, Anastasi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 15

2K 66 1
By MManogyna

Chapter 15

Ulrick pov

We reached Denmark airport within two hours. Mom and Dad reached home by the time we came. They greeted us with open arms and smiles. Dad patted my shoulder congratulating me on my decision of choosing the right girl and Mom was beatific. She was in a whoop of delight kissing Ana and me. In due time Elfin also reached home after his holiday to join the celebration.

Our marriage was announced one month after we trumpeted our decision to be together for each other. I suggested to my parents a simple wedding with close family members and friends. I was always a silent guy with no pomp and show and Ana is completely like me. She is demure and reserved in expressing her opinions. She lost her dad very recently and her mom is still recouping from the trauma of the death of her husband. I can understand Ana very well with the turmoil of emotions she is presently handling. Though she is happy about getting married to me, she misses her parents. I have seen moisture pooling in her eyes several times when she was alone in the penthouse.

Mom was slightly disturbed in the beginning with the idea of a simple wedding but Dad made her understand things. He had always been supportive of me and understood me more than anybody else. I dropped Ana at my parent's home and flew back to Miami the next day. I had an urgent meeting to handle. It was the collaboration of our company with the Chaturvedi group of Industries in textile design and manufacturing. The company's managing director Shivansh Chaturvedi is an Indian and a close friend of mine. Apart from this, there were several other projects, conferences, and meetings I had to attend as our company is fast growing and the diversification of its resources is of utmost importance.

Every day I get up at morning six, and go to the gym. I had been active in doing work-outs every day for almost two hours as I very much believe in the age-old saying strong mind vests in a strong body. Later, I would take a bath and have my breakfast before going to the office. This has been my routine for the last four years. Generally making breakfast depends upon my mood. Sometimes my cook prepares and at other times I make my own breakfast. I like cooking my meals as long as I can spare time. Mom says if I had not been a businessman, I would have been a chef.

Since the day I completed my education, I started taking care of our family business. If there were any business meetings and conferences and I had to go early, I asked Rita to prepare the breakfast for me.

I miss Ana so much. Her entertaining talks, and her culinary - I miss her chicken Biryani so much. Going out with her to enjoy weekends is one of the things that I adore a lot. We Skype several times and sometimes have a long talk whenever I am free. During intervals, she would ask some doubts relating to her subjects which I appreciate. Now I feel I cannot stay away from her anymore. I do not know how I spent all these years without her. I love her so much and am eagerly waiting for her arrival in my life.

Finally, the date of our marriage is out. I am jubilant waiting for the princess of my dreams. Nowadays, I smile a lot even at unnecessary things. It feels like my smile comes with me like an accompanied package. I know people might be thinking me a fool but what can I do? My feelings are uncontrollable but my staff are very happy about my reformation. The poker-faced, insensitive and angry young man Ulrick Hazelwood is replaced by the jovial, fun-loving, and lively boss.

With a lot of merry thoughts in my heart, I approach the venue of our marriage. Friends and relatives started congratulating me. The smile on my lips felt eternal as my eyes twinkled in celestial joy. She was accosted by my brother and my mom and I appeared along with my father. Dressed in a black tuxedo and matching pants, my hair was combed back to perfection after applying my favorite gel. Acknowledging the greetings of various people my eyes were waiting for her, with a bit of nervousness and perpetual ebullience. Today is the day which is going to change my life forever.

I came back from my trance when I heard a hushing sound among the people around me. I followed their eyes and was dumbfounded looking at the beauty stepping out of the black Lamborghini. My eyes first fell on her feet. The toenails were pedicured and painted with steel gray nail polish. She was putting on silver anklets and matching four-inch heels which complemented Vera Wang's bridal wear. The White long embroidered gown teamed with a matching diamond necklace.  It features a sheer detail at the neckline and waist. The front slit, decorated with sequin and floral work all over complimented her mesmerizing cream colored looks.

I couldn't take my eyes away from my 'wife-to-be'. She was extremely beautiful, elegant, and all mine. A feeling of pride edged my voice at the mere thought. I might have done many good deeds in my past births that I happen to marry this beautiful princess who directly came to wed me from heaven. My eyes were struck on her in awe as the people around looked at my beauty in applauded amazement. She walks down the aisle and my lips go sealed bewitched by her luminary. Could it be called a feeling of blissful exultance?

She came and stood beside me with a soft shy smile. "She is looking like a pristine angel who stepped on this earth to make your life flummoxed in enrapture." My brother Elfin said standing beside me who was best man.

I turned and looked at her admiring her innocuousness. Her fingers brushed mine bringing in me instant electric tingles. There appeared no words in the dictionary to describe her comeliness. She was a mesmerizing and seductive princess born and made by God only for me.

Elfin nudged my shoulder slightly to get me out of the spellbind revere and sign on the marriage register. I took my pen and signed the paper in one go and slid the ring carving her mine solely and completely. Ana followed me. Now that the formality was over to make her mine, least minding about the crowd I swept her out of the feet lifted her in my arms and kissed her unprecedented.

The crowd cheered for us with claps and whistles. As I put Ana down on her feet I met the eyes of my parents who looked proud. The judge presented an understanding smile congratulating us as both my parents signed as witnesses. I thanked everybody shaking hands for being a part of our celebration. My heart was running a thousand meters per second in jubilance as I welcomed everyone to join our carousal in the evening for our marriage reception.

These are the moments I waited for years and dreamt of since I attained my maturity.

Ana's Pov

Tomorrow is my marriage to one of the top billionaires in this country. I am excited at the same time a little sad. I could not meet Ulrick all this month. It was a custom that the bride and the groom should not meet each other before marriage. He dropped me at his parent's house and immediately flew back to Miami as he had an urgent business meeting.

I miss my parents. My mom continues to stay in the hospital. She still could not regain her health completely. But is out of coma now.  She was beaming brightly for my wedding with Ulrick but sniveled for not being able to stay with me on the most precious day of my life. Though shattered by heart I consoled her with the truth that she would always be a part of my life and the first person to approach in case of a rainy day.

I brush my tears away and recollect the sweet moments I spent with my brother. I miss him so much. Tomorrow is my marriage with Ulrick and I do not have a single member of my family to attend the ceremony. Tears seem to never stop from my eyes when I recall my catastrophic truth.

After my brother Vance left the house two years ago, we had secretly been contacting each other on Skype and sometimes on the phone. I am the only person he keeps in contact with. On the day he left the house, I cried my eyes out and he was very sad leaving me in such a condition. I sigh and recollect the incidents which took place that brought me to this situation.

Remembering the calamitous day my brother left our house.... I came home from college and there was chaos in the family. I recall Dad shouting at my brother in the most ruinous language I never thought I would hear in my life. The deadly dream haunts my sleep even today.

Dad and Vance had a strong argument about some business deal that Dad made with one of his business associates. I wasn't able to connect on why my brother confronted Dad on something he never involved. Dad's business was never Vance's concern despite Dad's insistence to have a look into it.

I requested mom to answer me and she would only say that I was too young to understand things. Later I asked Ulrick and even Alex Uncle, but everybody would repeat the same words my mom told me a few days ago.

Why am I kept away from family details? What is the gargantuan secret that my family holds and I am least aware of?

Two days later I got a call from an unknown number. It was my brother. He promised me to continue to call but on one condition. I will not inform his whereabouts to anybody in the family. Nobody from my family and even Ulrick knows about my talks with my brother. Vance will be completing his MBBS within a few months from now. My brother is a bright student and always on a scholarship. After completion of MBBS, he plans to do his master's. He stays in a hostel at Perth and is completing his education. I am glad that he made it through his studies with flying colors despite the hardships he faced after leaving our house. I tried to ask Vance several times about the argument he and Dad had on the fateful day but he only evaded the topic till today.

Will there arise a day when I will be able to know the mysterious truth my family hides from me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 71 22
A beautiful and strong minded miraculous toddler ADELIANA born in the de- luca family got kidnaped they tried to find her but they lost the hope the...
211K 4.4K 36
"I give you permission to take me to your bed in any position you want, slow or fast, hard or gentle, to never leave your bed side until you satisfie...
2K 81 11
''Devils never die, innocents do.'' ★★★ Anastasia Fernandez is a 26 year old daughter of the Sicilian Mafia Don. She is s sick psycho who has no hear...
736K 16.9K 43
***COMPLETED*** This story was written when I was very young, so I personally find it cringe... read at your own risk 😶 Needs editing. Mafia romanc...