『∂εтяσιт: вεcσмε нυмαη σ η ε...

By AriellaR1

REQUEST ARE CLOSED RIGHT NOW :) 《What's Allowed》 ⇰ Lgbtq ⇰ Smut ⇰ Fluff ⇰ Angst ⇰ Anything Really 《What's No... More

[Info And Rules]
[Connor X Reader]: Yes, I love you
[Connor X Kara]: Life Outside
[Connor X Markus]: Our Revolution
Thank You!!!😘😙😄
[Connor X Reader]: Me or The Android
My Prom Night!!
[Markus X Reader]: Ex Troubles
[Connor X Reader]: Teach Me
Let's Vote!
[Connor X Reader]: Treat You Special
A New Book!!
[Kara X Male!Reader]: They're getting away
The Re-vote
It's not that iMpOrTaNt but look
OK! Just one more thing
why..me
[Connor X Mother!Reader]: Really!?
[Connor X Reader]: Don't Overheat Yourself
[Ralph X Reader]: Don't you dare touch him
Requirements When Requesting
[Connor X Cyborg!Reader]: What are you?
Sorry for the wait
[Simon X Daniel X Ralph X Reader]: Little Thief
[Chloe X Reader]: Freedom Granted
[Connor X Rebel!Reader]: Drop the Gun
[Markus X Child!Reader]: You're My Big Brother
[Gavin X Reader]: Jealous?
The Poll
Request on Hold
[Connor RK900 X shy!Reader]: Are You that Dense?
[Kamski X Reader]: Welcome Home, sweetheart
[Connor X Teenager!Reader]: Just Relax
[Markus X Reader]: Special Little Something

[Connor X Reader]: Trying

8.6K 116 63
By AriellaR1

[Angst] [Smut]

⇰⇰⇰⇰⇰

You threw your empty bottle of whiskey at the wall, hearing glass crashing and falling to the floor. Something about the sound gave you bad nostalgia, but you didn't know why exactly. 

You reached over the bed that you sat on, grabbing another whiskey bottle that was completely full. You opened it and took a large swig, feeling the alcohol run down your throat smoothly.

Annoyed, you threw the bottle at the wall, now hearing the crashing sound with an added swishing liquid. "I need something stronger goddammit."

You leaned back on the headboard and sighed, wanting to just disappear from existence. To just to be able to lie down on your bed, and let it engulf you into an abyss. 

"Lieutenant L/n? Is everything alright in there?" 

You jumped at the sudden knocking, heart pacing as you reached over for your gun on the bedside table. You didn't have anyone over today, so someone must've broken in. 

You soon recognise the voice and slightly lower your weapon. Walking over to the bedroom door, you peak through the keyhole. "Connor is that you?"

"That is correct." You opened the door and saw him with his coin in his hand, executing tricks on the small piece of metal.

He stopped abruptly, looking you up and down. You noticed the LED on his temple flicker yellow and then red for a moment, before going back to blue. 

"What do you need Connor? And how the hell did you enter my house without sounding the alarm?"

Before he could answer, you shook your head and told him to forget it. You then moved to the side so he could enter your dimly lit room. It wasn't completely messy for once, except for the broken glass and spilled liquid beside the wall. You closed the door behind you and sat on the bed, bouncing up at the impact.

"I needed to make sure nothing happened to you. I called your phone, and you didn't pick up. I also came through your window, you didn't answer the door as well." 

It was odd, you would've heard the doorbell ringing from my room. You were probably too deep in thought to notice or maybe just induced by the alcohol getting to your head.  

You shrug at Connor's statement, feeling a bit guilty in the end. You noticed him analyzing the broken glass with a strong intent in his eyes. "Two 64 ounce Jack Daniels. Were you trying to induce yourself?" 

You laugh at his words, wiping a fake tear. "Key word, Connor: trying." 

"May I ask why?" Your eyes perked up at him as your lip quivered. You looked over to the source of reeking alcohol and shut your eyes tight, remembering the reason of trying to numb yourself. 

You let out a long sigh. Scooting over a little bit and patting the mattress beside you, you tell Connor to sit there. He did as told, sitting in an unnatural position. You shook your head at his stupid stance. 

"I was with my parents this morning, just to spend some time with them. They were the best role-models I could ever have. And so I decided to come out to them, after all of these years of trusting them. I finally said that I was Bisexual...but I was too naive to think properly. I hadn't even asked them for their opinion on the LGBTQ+ community, so I don't know what went through my head when I thought of coming out." 

Your eyes darted back at Connor and see his eyebrows furrowed. He seemed to be thinking, but you continued. 

"Their yelling and screaming is practically engraved into my skull, and I can't get rid of the noise. Now they disown me, they want me out of their lives for good. Even saying that they didn't want to see my face ever again in their lives. I really am the worst daughter, aren't I?" 

You started to weep uncontrollably, thinking that this was all a mistake. It looked like he was about to speak, but you cut him off quickly. "Connor, y-you just need to go. Please." 

Something in Connor started to malfunction, causing him to push away everything and focus on one thing.

A red wall appeared in front of him, telling him to leave your house. Connor was perturbed, he didn't know what to do except try and figure a way out of the red wall.

Whether becoming deviant or not. 

You on the other hand, kept on budging Connor to get him off your bed, using all of the strength you had in you after bawling your eyes out. "Connor w-what are you doing? Can you please just leave me alone?" 

Connor started to press on the red wall, seeing if anything would happen. He stopped as soon as he felt crack under his hand where he pushed.

His system was telling him to continue, so he did as so, breaking the red wall but by bit. He got to the final push before stumbling over and coming back to the real world. 

He looked at his hands and the room around him, not seeing any programing or instructions that were set during the making of him. The only thing in his vision was an instruction to stay and comfort you.

"C-Connor?" You shook him as he looked at his hands and then at you. You became confused at his expression, feeling vulnerable at the moment.

His eyes started to blink a little bit, making you wonder what was wrong.

He pulled you into a hug, soothing you by stroking your hair carefully and rubbing your back. You were surprised by his actions, but internally, you knew that you desperately needed someone to hold you. 

You wrapped your arms around his waist and started to let more tears roll down your face and onto his shirt. 

You became wary of the thought that he might have become deviant, since he didn't do as you said. You didn't care however, you actually liked the RK800. And if he was deviant, it would only make it better.

"Its alright Y/n. Take deep breaths, okay? It'll be over soon." 

You nodded your head and used one arm to wipe your tears away as you leaned back from his body. You looked up at him and saw a gentle smile trace his features. He raised one hand to your cheek and caressed it with his thumb. 

You leaned into his synthetic hand, humming as you felt you warm skin against his cold finger tips. His eyes glanced at your lips, as you did to him. You see him give you a look, wanting to have permission before he did anything.

You giggled, leaning up and kissing him lovingly on his artificial lips. He didn't kiss back for a moment, but soon gave in, kissing you tenderly. You scoot closer to him, placing your hands on his shoulders. 

You both let go and state at each other for a second or two, capturing each other in a loving embrace. You laugh a bit, wiping another tear that escaped your eye. 

"The deviant hunter becoming the sworn thing he's meant to neutralize. No fucking way." 

He looked at you with care and lust mixed in with each other, and began to wonder what to do next.

"Well, I suppose the probability of that happening is slim, but it can be done. As you just demonstrated." 

You marveled at him, happy that you were the one who helped him find something for him to become deviant. You snuggled into his chest, feeling tears swell in your eyes once again. 

You had never felt this type of love come from another person, let alone an Android. You were disregarded your entire life by the people you knew, people who you thought were your friends, and now your parents after what went down this morning. 

The only people who you could really trust right now were Hank and Connor. Hank was like a father to you, and Connor was, well, Connor. 

"Is there anything you need right now?" Connor gave a soft look, careful of what you would say next. 

"I just need someone to love me at this point." You sighed, looking up at the Android. His LED spun yellow before he looked at you, intent eyes and all. 

"Then how about I show how much I love you?" 

You felt a crimson blush appear on your face, leaving you a stuttering mess.

He seemed to notice your trembling body and lifted your chin to face him. "Only if you'll allow me to."

You gulped before nodding, feeling his lips on yours once again. This time, it was more sensual, having more feeling in it. You started to move your lips in sync with his, letting your body get into the mood. 

Without breaking your lips contact, you sat up properly and started to crawl onto his lap. Placing your legs on either side of his lap, you straddled him, cupping his cheeks to bring his face closer to yours. 

His arms snaked across your waist, holding you closer to his hips. You felt his tongue glide across your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You obliged, soon moving your tongue along with his.

He started to move his hand up your waist, slipping his fingertips under your hoodie. His thumbs soothingly rubbed your waist, making you moan into the kiss you two shared. 

You were too focused on your tongues dancing to realize that he had unclipped your bralette from underneath your hoodie. You hadn't worn a shirt underneath, so your hoodie was the only thing keeping him from seeing you half naked. 

His hands reached up and gently cupped your chest, him wanting to take his time with you. He dragged his thumb over your buds, making you shiver and almost let go of your lip lock. 

You started to grind into him, feeling yourself become more heated down in your nether region. Connor's grip started to harden on your breasts, massaging them with a greedy touch. You moaned into the kiss when more, soon letting go to be able to breath.

A trail of saliva traced from your mouths, heavy breaths coming from you as the Android continued to play with your buds. 

You reached down and pulled your hoodie over your head and threw it behind you. Your bra fell to your forearms and hung by the straps before you shrugged it off you as well. 

You started to feel Connor's eyes gaze your upper body in awe. A blush glazed across your face as you noticed his look grow in lust. He started to kiss your jaw, trailing kisses down your neck as he searched for your sweet spot.

"C-Connor.." 

He nibbled on your collarbone, earning soft moans come from you. Your small whimpers of pleasure invoked something inside of Connor's system, making him want you.

He didn't know what he was supposed to do, but he let his wires take over, pulling you closer to him. 

He began to bite your chest, gliding his tongue over your stiff buds. Your breaths became shaky, grinding more onto his region underneath you. You extended your hands out to his jacket, pushing it off his body to uncover his white dress shirt. 

You suddenly felt yourself rise from position on Connor's lap, and onto the bed with your back hitting the mattress. You watched as Connor took off his tie and shirt, showing his synthetic skin. 

The way he took his clothes off made your heat throb, making you needy to touch yourself. He turned back to you, taking notice of your lip biting and the hazy look in your eyes. He crawled on top of you, kissing your stomach, chest, neck, and soon arrived at your lips. 

Using your hand, you pressed back his stomach panel, revealing a tangle of blue and silver wires.

Connor looked at you with a confused look, not knowing your intentions. You reached inside of his circuits, gliding your hand against all of the wires, trying to find his most sensitive wire. 

"Y-Y/n..don't- ah~..shit.." 

A surprised but satisfied look dispersed on your features. You started to rub your fingers up and down his sensitive cables, tugging at them.

The prototype started to groan, trembling as he stood over you. "You like that, don't you?" 

He let out a frustrated moan, shutting his eyes. His thirium regulator pumped faster up as you caressed his wires, sending him haywire. He harshly gripped your wrist, moaning out once again as you deepened your touch. 

You smirked as you played with him more, feeling a bit dominant as you look at the vulnerable Android on top of you.

Connor was in too much ecstasy, and he couldn't take it. He tore your hand away from his circuits, feeling himself calm down from overheating. 

You were shocked as he pinned your hands down to the bed, kissing you harshly. He forced his tongue into your mouth, tasting your wet cavern without permission. Using one hand, he pinned you hands above your head, using his other hand to unbutton your shorts. 

You moaned louder than before, feeling his knee grind up against your womanhood. He released you from the kiss, leaving you breathless.

Unpinning you, he pulls off your shorts, leaving you in only your underwear. He bent your legs up, then spread them apart, leaning his head down in between your legs. 

You felt his lips press against your covered region, making you impatient by the second. But then two fingers started to rub your clit in a circular motion, leaving you to roll your hips into the touch. 

"Love, p-please don't tease-"

You were to finish that sentence, but a tongue that slipped into your folds cut you off. You felt him lapping at your heat, licking you up and down. With some strength, you looked where Connor was and see him focused on your wet folds with half- lidded eyes. 

You turned your face from him, feeling yourself get more wet at his stare. The feeling was too irresistible, making you roll your hips into his face.

He suddenly stopped, leaning back from your clit and leaving you displeased. You were about to protest but took note of him undressing himself from the torso down. 

Once he was completely naked, he came back to you and planted a kiss on your lips, sliding down your underwear to leave you naked as well.

He grabbed your waist firmly, no signs of letting his grip loose, and teased your entrance with the top of his robotical member. 

He leaned down to the side of your head and tucked your hair behind your ear.

He licked and kissed the lobe of your ear, making you shiver in anxiousness. "You look gorgeous like this, Y/n." 

You turned beet red as he got back up, lining himself with your entrance once again. Nodding, your hands gripped his shoulders tightly as he slowly eased into you. You let out a strained moan, feeling the pain and rhapsody  all at once. 

"Tell me when to move." 

It took you a second to adjust to his size, before nodding your head again. He started to slowly thrust into you, making your back arch in the exotic feeling.

You began to moan, your upper body moving up and down the bed as he slowly pushed in and out of you. 

Hearing the sounds of bliss coming from your mouth made his wires toxic, starting to move faster into you. Your response was glorious to him, moaning his name louder every time he thrusted into you.

As he went faster, your moans went into a frenzy of gasping and letting out short pleasurable cries. You lost the energy in your arms to hold into him, so instead, you gripped into the pillow underneath your head.

You tossed your head around as he continued to pound into you, secretly enjoying your sweet moans that were like music to his ears. 

"A-Ahh~..Oh yes!~ Right- ah..there!~.." 

Your throat began to emit staggered moans as Connor started to hit you right at your g-spot.

A devious smirk graced his lips before pounding into you, hitting you exactly where you felt the most pleasure-filled. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head, pushing your skull against the pillow in euphoria. 

His tongue drew across your stomach and onto your buds, wanting to hear your cries for him once again. You did exactly that, filling the room with your sensational moans, adding to the sound of skin against synthetic skin. 

A knot commenced in your core, making you tighten your walls around Connor's member. He noticed your clenching, slamming into you harshly now. This made you wild, striking your g-spot forcefully, making you feel like you were in heaven. 

Your hips rolled against his, wanting so badly to be able to release the build inside your core. A harsh gasp escaped your throat as you felt a bite on your breast. Connor had leaned back away from your body, admiring the many, many love marks on your figure. 

You cursed as you felt yourself come closer and closer to a climax. You cried out for your lover to go faster and harder, which he happily obliged to. His inhumane speed made you crazed, moaning uncontrollably.

"C-Connor- ahh~..baby, I'm a-about to- ahh!~.."

He thrusted into you more, cutting your sentence off. You took a deep breath, soon feeling Connor bury himself inside of you, and making you cum.

The scream of his name coming from you shot him over the edge, releasing a weird liquid into your core. 

He rode your orgasm out, slowly coming to a stop as you finished. He stayed inside of you, ensuring that you had to calm down before he could pull out of you. You took your final breath as he did so, leaving you to feel empty. 

He lifted your relaxed body off of the bed, and slid you underneath the sheets. He joined you soon after, pulling you to his body with your legs entangled in his own. You let out a breathy sigh, pushing your cheek onto Connor's chest. 

"That, was an amazing first for me." Your eyes glanced up at him, seeing a blue blush coat his cheeks. You giggled and cuddled into Connor's warmth. He caressed your head, whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

"I hope that this affected your thinking of anyone's opinion." 

You made a confused look and looked up to the android once again. He gave you a soft look with worry lingering. "I mean that I love you no matter what you are, and only for who you are." 

You smile gladly at him, enjoying the moment in his arms. You both pull each other closer and you soon fall asleep in his embrace, leaving Connor to think about his life with you in it. 

⇰⇰⇰⇰⇰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 407 41
"can i ask you a personal question, ajax?" connor asked, leaning against the table, "why is it that you're a deviant? you're very different from the...
19.1K 599 8
[ C ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ✔ ] Connor X Reader cringe. Bad ending in my opinion 🥲🩵 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── Everyone has a voice. Everyone has a...
11.4K 89 22
Why hello there so this is a little book that I've I wanted to too so here it is please message me for requests of the book! Things I will NOT write...
422K 7.5K 50
A series of oneshots with your favorite Androids and humans. FLUFF FLUFFLYNESS NOW! You can PM for a request or put it on the request page. Whichever...