SUMMERGIRL ||JungHoseok|| Ban...

By Amaranthine7722

Two suns revolve around the center stage but go towards different directions. Jung Hoseok could clearly rem... More

Jung Hoseok 🍃
🌱|Smiling Face
🌱| PROVOKED
🌱| Chastity Loops
🌱| BTS who?
🌱|The Emströngs
🌱|Immediately
🌱|Hello Seoul
🌱| J-Hope who?
🌱| Effin' Irresistible
🌱| F word
🌱|Self Control? Tsch.
🌱| Surprise
🌱|Dumb blonde
🌱|Dirty lyrics
🌱|Not So Fast!
🌱| Breaking Point
🌱|Wrong Move
🌱|Roasted
🌱| Admit it or not
🌱|Oh well...
🌱|Sweet Misery
🌱|Two kids on the loose
Volare 🍃
🌱|Nahhh
🌱|Summer Girl No.2
🌱| "Make Love"
🌱|Deeper
🌱|Our Italian days
🌱| The Boi is Mine
🌱|Parting Ways
🌱|Lost

🌱|Summer love 'Smol'

219 19 27
By Amaranthine7722

Jeju, South Korea~

A long time ago...

"Grei!! Hurry sweetheart he's here!!!

I fixed my sleeveless top, looked at the mirror and smiled...well- a forced smile, revealing braces, trying to look like those fashionable girls having their vacation here in the island as well.

Being born to a quarter Korean, Mexican chef mom and a Swedish diplomat dad, I've always anticipated that people will always ask me where I'm from. My mom grew up both in Korea and Mexico.

(Please don't ask me how'd that happen. Long story)

My dad met my mom here, through one of his business travels and BOOM!

My dad proposed to my mom after a week, got married and...

They had 2 sons and a daughter.

I'm the youngest of the bunch. 😏

My nanny clapped her hands, beckoned me to come outside.

"Hurry mi bebé, or you won't be able to say hello and hang out with him!"

I rushed my 13 year old butt to the huge doorstep of our villa and looked around.

Hopped down the grand stairs and found no one.

"Nana! No one's here..."

My nanny's face lit in delight and I followed her gaze... when I looked back;

I chuckled.

He must've hid somewhere.

"H-Hi!.."

I felt like I could trade my whole 'Ultraman' collection just to see him every single day!

My palms are sweating.

He lives a few villas away from here...his name is Hoseok, 17 years old... Been crushing on him since I was 10.

(Don't judge me. I was young but definitely knew what 'handsome' looks like.)

Despite having 4 years gap, he never treated me like a 'child'. I mean unlike the way he talks to other kids around our area. Kids who 'like him too. :3

"So you want to go around??"

I didn't wait for him to ask further, I hopped on the back of his bike.

"Yeah!"

"Nana, just a quick ride!"

My nanny waved at us.

"Hoseok, be careful with that pequeña señorita! (Little miss) you both have fun!!"

I waved back and held tightly to Hiseokiiii's waist.

"Hold on! Let's gooooooo."

Jeju is such a beautiful and memorable place for me.

Rolling hills, blue sea..

and my first crush. ^^

Summer is my favorite season...because for sure, we'll be spending it here...

and because of my first crush again. ^^

Jung Hoseok is my first love. ^^

He's cute..

He's talented...

He's funny and seemed quite honest.

There's something about him that really gets me.

"You always bring me here whenever we go out for a ride."

I pulled out two lollipops from my shorts' pocket and gave the other one to him.

He smiled and outstretched his arms.

"Because this place has the most beautiful view!"

His smile always makes me smile.

Well LIKE TO BE HONEST...I'm someone difficult to please. That's why most of my friends are boys. I seldom make friends with girls.

My parents at first, we're worried about me. They thought I'd end up liking girls like my brothers. My interests are mostly boyish. Collecting ultraman action figures and listening to rock bands instead of 'boybands'. They were worried that my brothers had a strong influence over me...but really...I guess I'm just a less dramatic person.

"I don't know if I can still come here next summer." 🙁

I smiled...NO WAIT WHAT??-

"What? Why??"

I threw my lollipop and worriedly eyed him...

Skipping one summer without seeing him?!...

NO FRIGGIN' WAY...

"Bu-but why? Are you and your family will stay in another country??"

He pouted and shoved his hands inside his jean's pockets.

"Well, I need to move to Seoul and start training..."

I pouted;

"What training Hoseok?"

He grimaced;

"H O S E O K O P P A"

I rolled my eyes. I never even once called him Oppa. Because I don't want him to label me as a younger chum or whatever.

I want to call him in his first name. That's it.

"Now tell me. What are you going to train for? Are you an athlete? What??"

He sighed, but his smile remained.

"Well, I love dancing right? So I want to pursue it, be really good at it and be known for it. Also, I want to improve my singing too."

I was in awe for about a few minutes.

I don't understand. He wants to be an...IDOL??

Did he ever mention that before? Maybe I was too focused staring at him that I didn't even listen to him at all...didn't absorb any of what he's telling me.

I could stare at him allllllll day. 😏

Whenever I look at him, everything seemed to be in slow motion...

And that smile! 😣

"GREiii!"

I blinked a couple of times as he called my name.

"Well, I have to ask you to save those cheese pizzas and lemonade for other summers..."

I frowned;

"So...I won't be able to see you next summer?"

He nodded in a comical way.

I crossed my arms.

"What about next next summer?"

He shrugged;

"We'll I'm not really sure. But if you happen to visit Seoul, you can call me and we can hang out!"

^^

I HUFFED;

"So I won't be seeing you for many summers."

He nonchalantly nodded again with a smile and that lollipop in his mouth.

I looked away.

GREAT. NOW THAT JINJI-JENNIFER HAS MORE CHANCE OF GETTING ALONG WITH HOSEOK THAN ME.

"Jennifer lives in Seoul right."

He suddenly gasped;

"Jinjiya??"

"Yah. That pretty girl who likes you."

He sniggered and ruffled my hair.

"She's my sister's friend and she's older than me."

I huffed again.

"Ohh are you jealous?! Hahahha so cute."

I stuck out my tongue on him.

"Yeah. So what?!"

He suddenly stopped smiling and held my hands.

"You're soooooooo cute and you're my favorite summer girl. Here's a promise. Even if I won't be able to see you for two or many summers, It doesnt matter. When I see you again, I will definitely date you."

My heart fluttered like crazy. 😏

"Is that a promise Hoseok??"

He chuckled and rolled his eyes again.

"O P P A !!!!"

I smiled but crossed my arms.

"I WILL NEVER CALL YOU THAT WAY.

H O S E O K."

He playfully frowned.

"Hey. Let's have a pinky swear."

He stepped forward and entwined his long pinky finger with my smaller one.

"You have to keep that promise otherwise I will force you to date me."

He laughed out loud.

"Geez a thirteen year old is threatening me!"

I narrowed my eyes and pinched him.

"Okayyyy! Sorry."

"I promise Y/N GRACE Emströng."

I smiled and pulled out a new lollipop from my pocket. When I was about to put it in my mouth, he snatched it away from me and gave me his lollipop.

I smirked but end up eating his left over instead.

What a brat...

●●●●●~●●●●●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 381 16
[COMPLETED] ***READ THE NON-KPOP VERSION OF THIS STORY @atlas_carter*** Both striving for the affection of one girl, twin brothers, Jung Hoseok and J...
136K 5.3K 24
; two best friends were seperated when they were still young due to the other friend's family but as their age reach 16 years old, they meet each oth...
317K 19K 38
[Book 2 of Overmorrow] 。・:*★:*:・。・:*★:*:・゚☆ We met again after all those years and just when I thought that we could be together again, my heart was...
2.7M 155K 42
"How can you not be on time for a simple arrival?" He laughs a little too evilly. "But I understand why your father put you as this low ranking job...