🌱|Smiling Face

Y/N POV

After 6 years... (2017)

"Greii... you need to decide NOW. it's been like a week since the agency gave you the contract and even a generous amount of time to think about it."

Early morning and Spencer, my bandmate, the drummer, is nagging me like the world will seriously end.

"Geez Spence, I'M HALFWAY AROUND THE WORLD RN... I can't talk about that. I'm in Korea!"

Spencer huffed on the other line;

"What the hell are you doing there?!!! Bring your ass back here in London! We have a contract to sign babygirl!"

I rolled my eyes. I think I'm not ready to step out of the underground world...we need more training.

"If they can wait for a few more weeks. Seriously, my parents' are furious of me these days. Haven't you noticed? I'm here in an untimely season! I'm only supposed to be here every Summer. But I skipped this year's Summer and ended here in Fall!."

Spencer exasperatedly sighed.

"Fine. I don't wanna push my luck when it comes to your parents."

I hang up and threw my phone over my bed.

Today's a little cloudy in Jeju... and then Autumn leaves are beautiful. Just right to clear this mind of mine...

Went out and nodded to a servant. I miss Nana... She gave me a sandwich which I gladly took.

Whenever I'm here in Jeju, I remember the times she would look outside the house, on the porch particularly just to have a sight of Jung Hoseok so she can tell me rightaway when to go out and wave at him...

Nana passed away two years ago...and afternoons in Jeju will never be the same.

Jung Hoseok. That bastard.

The last time we had a video call was when I was 14 years old and he was on a rush and didn't even say Happy Birthday to me...that was years ago.