Don't (Lucas- NCT)

By MGD25071999

"Don't do it" "For me... For us." More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
XXXXIII
XXXXIV
XXXXV

XVII

199 11 0
By MGD25071999

"Good job." Mark called. It feels good dancing again. I sat down and drank a lot of water. "So do you like the choreography?"

"It's very difficult but I like it a lot." I smiled. Mark smiled back.

"What are you doing today?" He asked.

"Nothi-"

"She has to look for a job." Rose came out of nowhere.

I looked at her. "Lisa told me."

"True, I forgot." I sighed.

"You'll be fine. You'll get one really soon." Mark said, petting my back. Jisoo came up to us.

"You need a job?" Jisoo asked. She's so pretty.

"Yes." I said. "I have been looking al over korea but..."

"I have something." I looked at her. "The school I work at, they are looking for a new english teacher."

"Teacher?" She nod her head.

"They also prefer if the english teacher looks foreign." She smiled.

"Perfect." I smiled. I immediately sent an email for application. "When does school start?"

"Next week." I gasped.

"Next week?" I asked.

"Yes so the principal should call you soon." I nod my head.

"Let's go eat then." Jeamin said.

My child. He is the youngest but he's so handsome. "We should celebrate in advance." He said.

"You're just hungry." I laughed.

"You're not wrong." He chuckled. "So what we eating?"

"Let's go to the restaurant on the other side of the street." Jungwoo suggested.

"Ugh, no no fish." Jennie whined. "I don't like fish."

"Me neither." I said. "Oh there is one down the street it's delicious." Everyone agreed and we left. We walked there. Mark walked up to me.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"I'm good, why?" I smiled.

"I don't know about a month ago you were sooo distant. I asked myself what's wrong but now you're here like nothing. I just wanted to ask." He said.

"What was last month?" I asked.

"When you got fired." I thought a little. Oh Lucas.

"Oh yeah. I was busy. But everything is ok." I smiled. He smiled back.

"Good to know. It felt weird not seeing you for a while." He said. It feels weird not having Lucas around anymore too.

"I'm back. I'm fine. Let's go eat." I said. I walked inside and sat down. We ate and laughed. Talked about future choreographies. My phone buzzed. An Email. I stood up everyone stopped talking and looked at me. I looked at jisoo. "He wants to see me."

"Then go girl." She said. I grabbed my things and left.

Meet you at 3

"Meet you at three? I have to run." I have to shower get ready and find the school. I stopped at a red light. I looked to the front. I see a familiar face. Lucas. He looked at me but turned his face. I ignored and ran past him once the light turned green. I got home and threw everything around.

"Oh my god. What is happening?" Rafael asked.

"No time." I went to the bathroom and showered. After shower i went to my closet. "Rafael. What do teachers wear?" I asked.

"How could I know? I dropped out of school." I rolled my eyes. I grabbed whatever and put it together. Pretty random but that'll do.

I took my purse and left. I took my phone to see the location of the school. I have 30 minutes. I ran to a bus and got in. This should take me there.

After all I got to the school. The principal was in front of the building. He smiled. "Isabella Fernandes?"

"Yes it's me." I smiled. He led me into the building. He showed me around while looking at some papers. He asked me questions and I answered sincerely. This is not that bad.

"It seems that you would do good. Here's the program. Everything you have to teach each class." He said.

"I'm in?" I asked.

"You're in." He chuckled.

"Thank you thank you so much." I said.

"I'll see you next week Ms. Fernandes." He smiled. I said goodbye and left. I'm a teacher! Wow kids are gonna hate me! I'm a teacher. I started laughing alone.

"This is great! They pay me so much more. Wow." I said to myself. "Well done Isabella." I walked to Hongdae. I have to meet up with the others. We will perform on the streets again. Yeh street performers. I met up with everyone and we warmed up. Jisoo came up to me.

"So?" She asked. A smile sneaked into my lips.

"I'm your coworker." She cheered and hugged me.

"Congrats. Now we will spend a loooot of time together." She giggled.

"Thank you jisoo." I said.

"I'd assume someone got a job." Mark smiled. I smiled. He hugged me. "Congrats Minji."

"Thank you." After telling everyone, people started gathering. Girls and I started. We got in position and the music started. Red Velvet- bad boy.

The last song was a duo with Mark and I. Drake- Own it. It was rather nice we did well and people enjoyed it. I hugged Mark. "That was great." He said. While hugging Mark I see him again, Lucas. He walked away. I wonder how he has been.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 323 45
Is their love strong enough to survive? Not a blackpink x nct fanfic
73.5K 2.4K 21
Y/n, a 15 yr old girl who has no experience with this thing everyone called love.
53.4K 1.4K 36
hatred that will not go away and dreams that torture me. started~ 2-22-19 ended~ 6-25-19 lower case intended >:0 if u think dragons aren't cool fight...
13.6K 498 34
"nobody loves you more than me, baby."