The Missing Piece Of My Heart...

By Taylor1683

Ashley Summers, an aspiring singer who's going through tough changes in her life right now. With recovering f... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

2

211 4 0
By Taylor1683

November 24th 2013

•Ashley•

"ASH! ASH! ASHLEY MARIA SUMMERS GET UP!" I hear the voice of my manager Kelsey, shout. I groaned pulling my covers over top of my head. I heard her come into the room and switch on the lights.

"GET UP ITS THE AMA's TODAY YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HAIR AND MAKEUP DONE AND GET YOUR DRESS WE HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO DO!" She yelled and I winced. I groaned and sat up in bed looking out at the bright sun with a frown on my face. I don't like getting up so earlyyyy!!!
Ah! November 24th.. the 2013 American Music Awards.

"Okay okay I'm up no need to go ballistic on me" I spoke getting out of my warm comfy bed and into my black and white bathroom. I brushed my teeth, blah blah and wore this as i I would be wearing my dress in a few hours anyways. (It's like 1 pm in the afternoon and the ama's start at 8 which means I gotta be ready by 7:30)

•••

7:24 pm

"Ok you can get your dress on now, be careful with your hair!" My hairstylist - Mira spoke and i nodded smiling. One in the dressing room, I slipped on my off shoulder long maxi dress, careful not to ruin my make and hair.

Once I was done I stepped out of the room to see my whole crew standing there waiting.

"Hey all!" I spoke and everyone looked at me and their mouths dropped to the floor.

"Thank you thank you" I spoke bowing down. Laughing.

"Okay Ash lets go it's already 7:36 we're gonna be late!" She spoke and I nodded

We walked to the car and I mentally thanked Kelsey - my manager - for picking out the most comfiest heels for me.

•••

"Okay it's 7:57 and we're here phew!" Kelsey said relieved and I laughed at how perfect she needed everything to be at all times.

"Kelsey take a breather!" Taylor, my bff spoke. Oh yeah, since Taylor and I didn't have any dates to the AMA's we decided to go together.

"Let's get this started Tay!" I spoke and she nodded excited. She loved these kind of award shows. She said she liked the food.

A guard standing near the 'entrance' opened the door for us and I stepped out first - as I was the one sitting nearest to the door and then Taylor stepped out with the help of my hand because she had once again chosen style over comfort and worn about like 6 inch heels!

"Hey Taylor! Ashley! Taylor! Ashley Ashley!" I could here all the photographers and people screaming. Me and Taylor smiled before walking down to the side to get our pictures and stuff.

Once we both got our pictures together we had to get pictures alone.

•••

It was now 8:05 and the show was yet to start.We were all seated and waiting when a boy about my age cane near me and Taylor.

"Hey Taylor!" He spoke and I recognised him as Selena Gomez's ex. Taylor and Selena used to be great friends and him and Selena used to be Hollywood's favourite couple. But things changed when Selena went totally possessive and crazy and was put into rehab. Her career was also taken away from her. Then I met Taylor and now we're besties. This is my first time meeting... Justin? That was his name right?

"Justin, this is my best friend, Ashley Summers" Taylor spoke and I smiled. One. I'd gotten his name right. Two. At Justin obviously. It's the polite thing to do.

"Hey I don't think we've met before but I've been hearing about you on the radio all the time Ms Summers" Justin spoke and we laughed. I could see Taylor engaged in a convo with Ariana Grande from the corner of my eye.

"So what categories are you chosen for?" He asked me

"Oh Artist of the year and Favourite Female artist" I spoke "what about you?"

"Oh the same except 'favourite male artist' and not 'female' " he said and we laughed.

Once I was able to control my laughter I looked at Justin to see her already been staring at me. I blushed.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I giggled.

"No." He laughed before smiling widely at me.
"You look beautiful" he spoke and I blushed. Thank goodness it was a little dark in here and Justin couldn't see the red on my cheeks. Hopefully.

"I can see you blushing" he giggled. I melted. His giggle is the most adorable thing in the whole UNIVERSE.

"Ha ha ha." I giggled "well thank you" I said and bowed to prove my point. We both laughed.

Then the announcement came on that the show was about to start soon so we all escaped back to our seats. Fortunately Justin sat right behind Taylor and I.

•••

"And the winner for the Favourite female artist - country is..!!" The award presenter who was surprisingly Ariana.. spoke

"Taylor Swift!" She shouted and cheers and calls boomer as Taylor stood up with a smile. She hugged me and Justin then walked up to the stage to receive her award while her song played. She gave her thank you speech then went backstage because her performance was next.

Taylor would be performing 'Love story' which is literally my favourite song. Wish someday I find a love like Romeo and Juliet. Just not the killing part. 😂

After Taylor's performance she cane back to her seat just in time. They were now announcing the winner of Favourite Female artist. I was bouncing my leg up and down with nervousness. I'll never get his award.

"And the award goes to.!!!"

I took a deep breath in, Taylor out her hand on my shoulder smiling at me.

"You'll get this!" Justin whispered from behind me and I smiled at him. Showing my gratitude.

".. ASHLEY SUMMERS!!!" They shouted and I gasped standing up from my seat. Taylor and Justin both stood up giggling at my surprised reaction. We hugged. It as weird when Justin and I hugged. I got a like a safe feeling when he hugged me. Anywyas.

I walked up the steps to the stage and received my award. I gave my thank you speech before going back stage. They would announce another award before it was my turn to perform.

•••

"Ohh, take a step
Back for a minute, into the kitchen
Floors are wet
And taps are still running, dishes are broken
How did we get into this mess? Got so aggressive
I know we meant all good intentions" I sang into the mic.

"So pull me closer
Why don't you pull me close?
Why don't you come on over?
I can't just let u go
Oh baby, why don't you just meet me in the middle?
I'm losing my mind just a little
So why don't you just meet me in the middle?
In the middle
Looking at you, I can't lie
Just pouring out admission
Regardless of my objection, oh, oh
And it's not about my pride
I need you on my skin
Just come over, pull me in, just
Oh, baby, why don't you just meet me in the middle?
I'm losing my mind just a little
So why don't you just meet me in the middle?
In the middle, no no
Baby, why don't you just meet me in the middle?
Oh yeah, I'm losing my mind just a little
So why don't you just meet me in the middle?
Oh, in the middle
Baby-y-y, why don't you just meet me in the middle, baby?
I'm losing my mind just a little
So why don't you just meet me in the middle, middle?
In the middle, middle" while I was singing I saw Taylor and Justin out of their seats dancing silly to my song. I giggled at the end.

After going backstage to retreat back in my original dress I retreated back to my seat with Taylor. I was just in time. They were announcing the winner of best Male artist. I was sure Justin would get this one.

"And the award goes to..!!"

I turned around and gave Justin a thumbs up and he smiled.

"JUSTIN BIEBER!!!" They shouted. Me and Taylor got out of our seats and hugged him. Once again I felt the same feeling when Justin hugged me.

Justin received his award, said thank you and went backstage.

This went on the whole night. Justin won two awards. Taylor won three. I had only won one award up till now.

It was time for the last award. The Artist Of The Year.

"Okay... so the award for Artist of the year goes to..!!!" The announcer gasped and I could feel my palms sweating.

"ASHLEY SUMMERS?!!!!!" The announcer gasped and I got out of my seat with a slight scream. Taylor and jsutin got up and screamed and congratulated me. Tyaulro hugged me first squeezing the life out of me. Then Justin hugged me and gave me a small kiss on my cheek.

I went up to the stage and received my award. I sis day thank you showing how surprised I was. I mean I never thought I'd get this award I thought Justin would or someone else would! Like Ariana maybe!

Afterwards when mostly people were getting up and leaving for the after party I joined Taylor and Justin near the entrance .

"Congratulations Summers, you beat me!" Justin joked and I laughed.

"So are ya'll ready to go to the after party?" Justin asked me and Taylor

"No we have to change first" Taylor spoke and Justin groaned

"Hey Ashley, Justin!!!" Some interviewer spoke and we looked at them. It was two interviewers with like two camera men behind them.

"So Ashley how does it feel winning artist of the year?" She spoke

"It feels GREAT!!" I spoke smiling

"And Justin, Ashley beat you.. how does that feel?" The interviewers laughed

"She cheated.." Justin stated and we all laughed.

"Hey I gotta take this call I'll be back Ash"Justin spoke and I nodded.

"Wooo.. Ash?" The girl interviewer asked and the man whistled. I laughed.

"How'd you feel about that kiss that Mr Justin Bieber gave you? The kiss on the cheek?" She asked

"What, it was just a kiss on the cheek!" I laughed.

"Mhmmm" the interviewer laughed and I giggled.

"No seriously we're just friends, we just met properly tonight." I laughed.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Taylor and Justin waving me over so I waved bye to the interviewers and followed Taylor to this dressing room so we could change into our after party outfits.

I wore a white off shoulder lace-y dress with white heels.

And Taylor wore a black kind of sheer dress with black heels.

•••

When we both reached the car in which me, Justin, and Taylor were going to go to the after party in we saw Justin leaning into the car, his eye on his phone.

Originally we planned to go just the two of us, me and Taylor but then we decided to bring Justin along with us.

Taylor cleared her throat and Justin looked up from his phone. His eyes wide, mouth hanging.
I laughed.

"Let's go Tay" I spoke and in the backseat, in the middle. Taylor sat on my right. Justin sat on my left. The driver started the car.

I could feel Justin's arm bruising mine occasionally which made goosebumps appear on my skin.

Woo this is gonna be a long drive!

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 85 30
Sheyla is an ordinary girl, the type that isn't obsessed with teen heartthrob, Justin Bieber. One day her belieber best friend takes her to both of t...
13K 137 20
What happens when 16 year old Brianna Carin's video of her singing gets uploaded on YouTube? What happens when Scooter Braun, Justin Bieber's manager...
330 16 17
Justin Bieber and Blaze Summers has been a couple for a while, and even though they fight alot they still love each other and stay together. Until on...
12.7K 149 86
Justin Bieber x Barbara Palvin " we met on snapchat " **** Two people that are very quickly rising to the top of the entertainment and modelling indu...