Deceived Heart |✔️

pennais

Amelia is turning eighteen and that marks ten years of her having to wait for a new heart . Not everyone know... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Important , please read :
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaper 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 50

26 9 0
pennais

Deceived Heart

Amelia's POV :

I feel the bed dip beside me and Zion's cologne instantly hits my sense . I open my eyes still feeling tired and I smile up at Zion who now has my head on his chest .

"Go back to sleep ." He whispers in my ear .

"That's pwobably good dea ." I mumble inhaling his scent which makes me feel safe .

"Goodnight Sunshine ." He kisses my lip and I fall asleep again .

🌸

I wake up in the morning with a small smile playing on my lips and I open up my eyes letting out a big yawn . I stretch my limbs and I make my way to the bathroom where I take a quick shower and groan from the monthly pains I get . I put a pad on my underwear before I get dressed and I walk back to my room where I fall asleep again .

My phone vibrates next to me and I turn over to see that it's Zion .

"Mmhhhh ." I greet .

"Hey Sunshine , how are you ?" He says happily into the phone .

"I'm dying and yourself ?" I say into the receiver .

"I'm alright , what's wrong ?" He asks and I can hear the concern in his voice .

"Period pains ." I say .

"I'm on my way ." He hangs up and I fall asleep .

About twenty minutes later I feel my back being rubbed with something that is burning but relieves my joints . I groan happily but I don't open up my eyes to see who it is , instead I enjoy the feeling of his hands on my back . I know that it's him because I can smell his cologne that practically radiates off of his body . It's so unfair that guys stay smelling good and as female we'll spray ourselves only to smell like nothing as soon as we leave the house . That's why I prefer men cologne .

"Are you feeling a bit better ?" His deep voice asks .

"Yeah . That feels amazing ." I groan happily .

"Good ." He says and he turns me over .

He straddles me but doesn't put all of his weight on me while he rubs my tummy with the oil . He smiles at me and he finishes putting a warm towel and a water bottle . He covers it with my top and lays down next to me .

"That feels so good ." I turn my head to look at him .

"Mom taught me ." He says shyly .

"Ncaw you're blushing ." I laugh putting my hand on his burning cheek .

"Leave me alone ." He groans .

"Thank you for this ." I point to my tummy .

"I would do anything for you ." He kisses my nose and I blush .

"Have you had something to eat so that you can at least take pain meds ?" He asks and I shake my head .

"I'll make you something quickly ." He pecks my lips and leaves the room .

I turn to my phone and I start playing games on it while I wait for my personal chef to make me something . My phone vibrates in my hands and I see a message from Tyler pop up .

Tyler is a sexy beast @11:45
I'm coming over .

Me @11:46
Okay .

I get up from the bed but I keep the hot water bottle and the the towel tucked with my sweatpants so that it doesn't fall . I walk downstairs to see Zion frying bacon and I wrap my arms around his waist .

"Tyler is coming over ." I mumble into his back .

"I'm guessing you still haven't talked to him ?" He turns around putting the stove on low heat .

"He didn't exactly give me the platform to talk to him . He spoke then literally shoved his girlfriend in my face ." I shrug and he laughs .

"I'll say it again . Take your time ." He puts his hands on my shoulder comforting me and I lean on his chest savoring his touch .

"Amelia ." I hear Tyler enter the house and I pull myself away from Zion with a sad look .

"Here ." I say once I'm away from Zion .

"We're going out ." He says and he walks into the kitchen to see me looking fat and to see his brother .

"What are you doing here ?" He asks Zion .

"I needed my period pain refill ." I say to Tyler who doesn't look down at me .

"I hope you're not playing games ." He says angrily .

Zion ignores him and just decides on plating my food .

"Don't ignore me ." Tyler says and Zion looks up at him .

"What do you want me to say Ty ?" He says with a tinge of anger in his voice .

"You're supposed to answer my question . What are you doing here ?" He moves closer to Zion who is slightly taller than him .

I move between them and I push Tyler back .

"Calm down . He got me my pills . I would have asked you but I thought that you were at school ." I explain and he actually acknowledges me .

"Sorry ." He moves back .

I feel Zion breathing heavily behind me and I turn around to look at him . He looks furious , he doesn't even look at me but he looks at Tyler with pure anger in his eyes . I put my hands on his cheek and he looks at me with sadness .

"I'm alright ." I say worriedly .

"I'm sorry ." He says to me .

"You have nothing to be sorry about ." I whisper and he nods his head .

"Tyler not be rude or anything but do you need something ?" I turn around to look at him .

"I just wanted to chill but it's obvious that you've found a replacement ." He mumbles .

"Don't say that . You're my best friend . I'll send Zion away ." I smile at him .

"I'm sorry babe ." I give him a look and he looks amused .

"It's alright . I'll see you tomorrow Okay ?" He leans in to give me a kiss but I turn my head so it lands on my cheek .

"No , you don't get to send me away then not kiss me ." He says in my ear and I can hear his smirk .

"You're annoying ." I laugh making him smile .

I peck his lips and he pulls me in for a hug .

"Bye ." I say as we let go .

"Bye ." He says leaving the house .

I turn around to see a hurt Tyler .

"What's wrong ?" I ask him taking my food from the counter .

"You're dating Zion and you didn't tell me ." He says angrily .

"Tyler , Zion and I aren't dating ." I chuckle sarcastically a bit angry from his assumptions but if I'm being honest , anyone would think that we were dating .

"Well it looks like it ."

"I was going to tell you yesterday but you told me about Cassandra ." I whisper .

"Okay I'm sorry but tell me everything ." He says .

"It all started that day I went over to your house but you weren't there . Zion was there and well him and I chilled and we spoke about anything and everything . From why the sky is blue to tattoos to everything else  , I mean he was there when I was in hospital after my surgery . I enjoyed our time together but like you said yesterday we may have mistaken being close as a sign of having feelings for one another . I mean I'm not going to lie , somewhere along the lines I did have genuine feelings for you but then I spent that day with him and I kind of felt bad for developing feelings for him so I went along with everything we have done together , you have always been my best friend and you'll always be but I'm happy Tyler . You brought back my happiness but Zion makes me feel happier in a different way , I don't know how to explain it but it's him . As cliché as it sounds , I feel like I'm on fire when he touches me and well I understand if you want nothing to do with me because he is your brother but I'm really really happy with him ." I say all in one go not giving him a chance to interfere with what I wanted to say .

"Zion isn't the type of guy you want to be with Amelia , he's always traveling , he's always around other females ." He mutters .

"Can you not be a normal best friend and just be happy for me ?" I snap .

"I would have been a normal best friend if I was the one you chose . I'm tired of having to compete with Zion . He literally always gets what's mine ." He shouts .

"I'm not some type of object Tyler , you cannot stake a claim on me ." I stand up my voice angrier .

"I'm just tired of him always winning Amelia and you're not seeing this . He is going to use you ." He says .

"Are you letting your emotions get in the way or is that how much you don't trust your brother ?" I sneer with tears threatening to spill out .

"I don't trust him with you . You're mine ." He claims .

"Oh so you aren't the one who decided to switch up on me by shoving Cassandra in my face ? You didn't even have the decency to tell me about her ." I finally cry .

The front door opens and I see my mom walk into the house giving me a suspicious look .

"Tyler I think you should leave ." My mom suggests as I take a seat on the couch and I cry .

He walks out angrily and my mom rushes to me and pulls me into a hug while I have my first heartbreak .

"He'll realize that you're better off being friends . Don't worry about it ." My mom coos and I smile sadly .

"He looked so angry mom ." I sigh .

"He has a girlfriend , he will realize everything in due time ." she runs her hand down my hair .

• • •

-Fifiloe

Well that was intense . Anyways please vote ❤️ . I think I'll release another chapter later on .

18/07/18

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

If We Stayed Friends yashvi jagwani

Подростковая литература

480 97 18
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...
Generational Annie Hudson

Любовные романы

7 0 12
Amelia, a resilient young woman, was raised in a small town burdened by generational poverty. Her family struggled to make ends meet while surrounded...
The Bet ✔ Lisamariee

Любовные романы

1.8M 36.8K 50
|HIGHEST RANKING| #1 in freeyourbody on 06/15/19 #9 in love on 09/02/19 #1 in bodypositivity on 11/09/19 #1 in betrayal on 01/11/20 "How much Tyler...
My Pure Addiction✨ Leeha~

Любовные романы

358 38 20
"I never knew that love would be this amazing"I said looking at the beautiful sunset with him by my side. "Sweetheart I also thought love was an unwa...