Troubled Waters

بواسطة Shanellica

You Never Appreciate Being On Top Of The World... Until You Come Falling Down... Xavier Halls, learns quick h... المزيد

So Into Him
Sucks

Whew Chile... The Ghetto (Pilot)

690 35 11
بواسطة Shanellica

Xavier POV

"Also Mr. Hall you will be required to go to public school, I know you've been attending Private School but your new fosters can't afford the tuition of schools like that, as there are several teens like yourself who's being sheltered!" My case worker told me!

Fuck this shit man! I don't even know how I ended up here!

I shouldn't be punished for what my parents did! That shit didn't have anything to do with me!
Now life as I knew it is gone!

A fucking foster home! I'm going to be living with juveniles,wards of the states, probably in some ran down poverty stricken shackkkkkk!!

"Mr.Hall! Are you even listening?" The caseworker asked!

"Yeah sure whatever! I don't care!" I told her.

"Young man, I know you been through a lot, I get it! I tried my best to place you in a good home! Give these people a chance! Do what they tell you! I don't want you to be all through the system constantly having to be placed at different foster homes!!" She told me.

I guess she was right in a way, but they can't just expect me to be okay with giving up my whole life, and settling to being a ward of the fucking state!

"Do you understand me boy!" Miss Jamison asked me.

"My name ain't boy!" I told her right back!

"Xavier that attitude!" She said in disgust!

You can not call me boy, especially if you are lighter than a styrofoam cup!

"Don't call me boy!" I told her again.

"Okay Xavier, just lose the attitude!" She said.

"Yeah and you lose the sweater vest Blanche Devereaux, we headed to the ghetto and you dressed like Trump Auntie!" I told her!

She gasped in shock at the shade, and looked down at her sweater, and turned the volume up on the radio!

We drove for what like hours to we slowed down in this poverty stricken neighborhood!

Thugs on the side of the streets, kids running and playing in the roads!

Abandoned houses covered in vines that should be condemned and knocked down!

We pulled up at the decent house on the street!
Kinda put you in the mind of Madea House!

Huge porch, definitely a 2 story house! Egg shell white with a fence around the yard! The air conditioning units sticking out the windows made me chuckle to myself!

This is the best she could do?

"Well come on! This it! Ms. Jackson and Tyriq are some of the best we got! Do not make me look bad! Best behavior!" She told me!

"Lord have mercy Miss Jamison!" I said rolling my eyes! I'm sick of her already! If these folks are anything like her I'm in hell!

"Vikki!!!! How are we today!" Miss Jamison said walking off to the porch!

There stood a beautiful middle aged black woman! She had on her apron and her long black hair was pulled back in a ponytail!

"Debra! It's good to see you!" She said giving Miss Jamison a hug!

"Girl I look a mess, you caught me in here cooking Chile! Now who is this handsome young man?" She said directing her contagious smile at me.

"This is Xavier! Xavier say hi to Mrs. Jackson!" She instructed me!

"Girl you tripping, I am not 3, I know how to introduce myself!" I said

Miss Jamison looked embarrassed!
Miss Jackson was taken aback from my response.

"I'm Mrs. Jackson, nice to meet you Xavier!" She said smiling again with her hand out.

"Nice to meet you too!" I said looking at her hand, but didn't shake it!

"Why don't y'all come on in!" She said.

"I actually have to get back to the office it's another drop off I have to make! But I will be back in contact with you!" She said giving her a hug!

"No problem!" She said!

"Well Xavier, this is it! I wish you the best of luck, Mrs.Jackson will take good care of you!" She said grabbing my chin!

Tears welled in my eyes!

I was definitely hard, and a lil rude to Miss Jamison! But she's all I've know for the past 2 months since my parents was taking away, now she's leaving me too!

"Ohh come on now! You're going to be fine! I know it! Be nice!! I'll be in touch!" She said.

I broke and gave her a hug!

"Thank you for everything!" I told her as tears rolled down my face!

"I knew it was a gentleman in there somewhere!" She said winking and walking off!

"Yeah Yeah, just get rid of them tacky ass sweaters!" I told her.

"Bye Xavier!" She said rolling her eyes!

Mrs. Jackson got down from the porch and put her arms around me shoulders and helped walk me into the house with my things!

"You're gonna be fine, I promise you I'm not one of them wicked foster moms that you see in the movies!" She assured.

"That's to be determined!" I said.

"You a little firecracker! I like that!" She said.

She walked me through the house. It was 2 younger kids watching tv playing with toys! A boy and girl, who looked like twins!

"That's Emanuel and Emani, I've had them for about a year! Sweet kids when they first got here, they cried every night! Mom died of drug overdose, father no where to be found, which is typical for the kids in the system!" She told me.

We continued up the stairs.

She showed me the bathroom, and laundry room.

Then she showed me my room.

"This is your room, I call this the Angel Room! Nobody's been in here since.... well that doesn't matter! Make yourself at home! There's 2 more kids your age, Kaliegh and Zion! They are both at work right now, we own a grocery store and that's the only thing I expect out of you is to help out there!" She told me.

I looked around the room. A little better than I thought, but still common nonetheless!

"Ohh I don't tolerate the drama and violence, so it's best to come and notify me before a situation gets out of hands! Which reminds me try to stay out Zion's way. That boy has a temper but he means well he's been through a lot!" She told me.

I just nodded!

"Well okay, I'll let you get settled, dinner will be ready in a few if you're hungry!" She told me!

"I think I'm just gonna get me some rest, it's a lot to take in!" I told her.

"I understand, well if you need me my room is downstairs! I look forward to getting to know you Xavier" She said smiling that contagious smile!

I just nodded!

She left out and I began to unpack all my things, and collapsed on the bed, which was very comfortable by the way, I didn't expect it to be!

I missed my life, my mom, my dad, my friends, my hoes everything! I soaked my pillows in tears before going to sleep!

A Few Hours Later...

I woke with the urge to urinate badly! I hopped out of the comfortable bed and grabbed me some sleeping clothes just a white tee and some cotton shorts.

I sluggishly still sleepy made my way to the bathroom down the hall!

The door was cracked and I heard the water running, I knocked slightly, no one answered but the door cracked open just a little bit more!

Through the steam filled bathroom I seen the finest mocha latte with a hint of cream, causally walk over to the sink butt ass naked and started brushing his teeth!!

I didn't mean to stare, I had every intentions of walking away but my feet and legs wouldn't cooperate!

I was mesmerized by his chiseled physique!

The abs, the jawline, the plump muscular bubble butt that was sooo perfect and lickable!

And the monster that was laying between his legs with the perfect balls , just slightly shaking as he brushed his teeth!

What am I doing?

Before I could even answer it myself, he noticed me and started towards.

I swear he was walking in slow motion, soft dick just casually swinging as he made his way over to me.

"I'm finishing up, then it's all yours!" Before he slammed the door in my face!

I stood there shook, the sound of his voice, his body, that face that only you can dream of!

I walked back to my room biting my lips!

I think I might like it here after all!

END OF CHAPTER!!!

Heyyyyyyy tea sippers!!!!!

Coming at you with a all new explosive book!!!
This one is going to be the ONE!!!!

Join me on this journey as we tackle social issues, inequalities, experience first hand of dealing with a system that's not designed for US, love, and of course the fast paced drama!!!!

I'm sooo excited about this one!!!
I'm doing this strictly FOR THE CULTURE!!! ✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿

Let Me Know What You Think???

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.9M 141K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
3.1M 257K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
683K 26.5K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
254K 1.1K 37
Warning - Extremely erotic and sexual. People below 18 might find it disturbing. Suggestion to my readers - Visualize everything! Description - I am...