๐•ฝ๐–š๐–“๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–˜

By PARISTEEN

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

๐•ฝ๐–š๐–“๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–˜
แด„แดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แด€ส™สŸแด‡ แดา“ แด„แดษดแด›แด‡ษดแด›s
ษชษช
ษชษชษช
ษชแด 
แด 
แด ษช
แด ษชษช
แด ษชษชษช
ษชx
x
xษช
xษชษช
xษชษชษช
xษชแด 
xแด 
ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

ษช

16.5K 560 592
By PARISTEEN

"mane I'm fucking fried" Majesty said as we walked out of the club

"this club was trash, I told you we shoulda went to Cipher" Kofi said

"nigga you just got head in the bathroom from some random bitch, ion wanna hear no complaining" I said before pulling out my phone

"how you getting home?" Kofi asked while helping Majesty stand up properly

He's usually the one that takes care of Majesty after we go to the club since Majesty is the one to put any and everything in his body.

"taking an uber"

"your driver off for the night?"

"nah I just don't wanna call him because then the old man gonna find out and you know how he be bitchin about me comin home late and shit. my shit is pulling up though so I'll hit you later, take care of him" I said while sticking out my hand

He brought up his hand and we did our lil handshake before I walked away to meet the uber driver. Says the car is a black Toyota Prius with the plate number T725624C. I stood by the curb and waited for the car to pull up right in front of me.

"Nas-big-bank?" The driver asked as I got in

"you already know" I smiled to myself

I sat down and closed the door behind me. I rested my head back almost instantly feeling the effects of all the drugs I put in my system work it's magic. I feel like I'm on fucking clouds right now.

"can I bump?" I asked looking through the rear-view mirror at the driver

I couldn't really see above his nose, plus he had a black hat on which was no help, but what I could see was his lips and his chin. I thought my driver was supposed to be chinese, not black. Unless this dude name is Thon Gang he ain't him.

"yeah" He said while reaching back with the aux in his hand

I took it from him and plugged it into my phone. Luckily he had the adapter on it already to fit in my iPhone X.

"Gum?" He asked passing back a brand new pack of gum

my breathe stank?

"sure" I said taking it and opening it up

I pulled out a stick of the Orbit wintermint and gave him back his pack.

"Thanks" I said while unwrapping it and popping it into my mouth

"no...thank you" He replied

what?

I unlocked my phone and went to my music app to put on some music. right before my finger could touch the screen to click on a song I began to feel dizzy and lightheaded. what drugs did I fucking take tonight?

I battled to keep my now drowsy eyes open and fight back the yawn that was dying to escape. I could only control it for seconds before soon crashing on the seats.

5:32am

"nasir—Nas!"

I slowly lifted my head up and my eyes opened giving me minimal vision. I was being blinded by the sun which was blaring it's rays right through the...car windows. why am I still in the car? what time is it?

I looked over to the front to check the time which read 5:32am. shit!

"Nas" I heard

I sat up properly and began to rub my eyes. The door right next to me was wide open causing me to turn and look. I could only see legs and half of a torso.

"the fuck?" I whispered

"get out the car"

"what?"

"get out!"

I was so confused by what was going on but I listened and began to get out the car. There was a guy standing right in front of me, looked kinda familiar to be honest. I looked around but only could see that we were pulled off to the side of a highway.

"where am I?" I asked

"walk" He said with a stern voice

"what you mean walk? walk where?"

He rose up a gun in his left hand that I hadn't noticed he was holding and began to point with it towards a car in front of the car I just got out of.

"yo dude what the fuck?" I said backing up into the car once I saw the gun

"walk fo' I put a cap in your ass"

"okay okay" I said raising my hands up and beginning to walk towards the car

seriously, what the fuck is going on?

"can I trust you to sit in the front and behave or do I gotta tie yo ass up and lock you in the trunk?"

"the trunk? who the fuck are you? nigga you're getting zero stars—this is bad customer service"

"front or trunk?" He said pointing the gun up to my forehead

so the cars that are passing by don't see this? fucking cunts.

"front damn, what the fuck is going on?"

He ignored my question and grabbed onto my arm with a tight drip. He walked me over to the front and practically shoved me in the car. Just when I thought he was done manhandling me, he put his gun to his side and pulled out a pair of handcuffs from his pocket. He grabbed both of my wrists and handcuffed them together tightly.

He finally closed the door and in seconds was in the drivers seat. He put the key in and started up the car. He rolled down my window and once he pulled off he tossed something out of the car.

"my phone" I whined once I saw what it was

"you don't need it" He said before starting to speed up

"what kind of uber driver are you? did my dad put you up to this, because this shit ain't funny. you can bring out the camera's now"

"what?" He asked confused "you still haven't realized I'm not an uber driver"

"so why were you in a uber car Thon?"

"I jacked it from the real driver. stop talking Nas" He said

This has got to be some kind of joke. My dad did something like this on my 16th birthday where he hired people to kidnap me for 24 hours. I had to try and find my way out but I couldn't so I had to wait for the 24 hours to finish. This is obviously some dumb shit he's up to to try and teach me a lesson on being out late.

I turned my head and began to stare at the driver. For some reason dude looked so fucking familiar. Like I seen him from like school or the store or something.

"why you watchin me?" He asked in his deep voice

that was all I needed to hear before knowing exactly who it was.

"Stephon?"

He ignored me and kept driving, his focus on the road.

This dude looks completely different now but he still had some familiar features.

He and I used to be childhood friends. Our dads were best friends since birth and so we naturally became friends too. His dad used to always be over or we'd always go over there so we spent a lot of time together. We've even done some questionable things together that should never be brought up.

When I was around 10 or 11 though they just suddenly stopped coming over and we stopped going over there too. I asked my dad about it but all he told me was that they moved away. I came to find out that that wasn't true though because the upcoming fall I went to middle school. Come to find out Stephon attended that same middle school, and since he was a year older he was a 7th grader.

I thought it'd be good to know someone in the 7th grade but that's not exactly how it went. He'd ignore me, avoid me at all times, the only time we ever made conversation was when I said hi to him the first day. I could tell he wanted to talk to me but for some reason he wouldn't. After a month or so I left it alone and we never talked again. Halfway through 6th grade we moved to New York City. and that was the last I saw of him...until now.

"did my dad put you up to this?" I asked

I started to loosen up a bit knowing I wasn't in any danger now. My dad most likely got him to do this as a prank on me or something.

"what are you talking about?"

"my dad...he paid you to do this right? I get it, I shouldn't be out late. you can drive me home now"

He didn't say anything and kept driving. Soon a phone began ringing which obviously couldn't have been mine. He pulled out an iPhone 5 from his pocket and answered the call.

"yeah"

"yeah I have him"

"I'm gonna go get the money now then we'll get on the road"

"yeah I know I—"

"aight we'll see you Wednesday"

He hung up then opened his window before tossing the phone out.

"what's your bank card pin?" He asked while taking the exit lane

"huh?"

"your bank card pin, what is it?"

"for what?"

He ignored me and kept driving. He drove for about 4 minutes before he pulled up in front of a Chase bank. He put the car on park then got out. I thought he was about to leave me here but then came around and opened the door for me.

I took my time getting out which bothered him so he just grabbed onto me and pulled me out. I gave him a dirty look for manhandling me again.

He closed the door then wrapped his hand around my arm and began to lead me into the bank. Since the front door was locked we needed to use a card to get in. He let go of me real quick then pulled out a wallet from of his pocket...my wallet.

"how?"

He pulled out my debit card and put it in the lock turning the red light green. Once the door opened he grabbed onto me again and practically pushed me inside.

"smile for the cameras" I said saltily

He kept his head low though and walked to one of the atm's. He took out my debit card and pushed it into the slot.

"put in your pin"

This nigga is fucking serious. This ain't my dad, he's dead ass tryna kidnap me.

"no"

"what you mean no"

"why?"

"we're gonna need gas, food, somewhere to sleep. put it in"

"what kinda broke ass nigga—you can't even afford to kidnap me?"

He got tired of me and pulled out the gun pointing it to my stomach.

"you won't. if I die you don't get any money so..."

"you right" He nodded

He moved the gun so it was now pressing against the bottom of my back.

"how would you like to be paralyzed from the waist down?"

"you still won't"

"try me. I need you alive, nothing about needing you in one piece. plus I won't have to deal with you tryna run. actually doesn't sound like a bad idea now that I think about it"

"0333" I finally said

"smart boy"

He proceeded to withdraw the maximum limit of $4000 from my checking account and then went on to take $2000 out on my credit card.

"you know since this ain't my normal bank and the amount you took out was too high it's gonna raise some red flags?"

"it's aight. we'll be thousands of miles away"

He dragged me back to the car and got me to sit down, this time gentler. I guess money is the key to all problems.

"you can let me go now...you have my card and shit"

"nah nigga, this ain't even a quarter of what I need from you"

"so let me go and I'll get you the rest"

"yeah okay" He said sarcastically

The funny thing is, I actually would do it too. Money hasn't been a problem for me, not for a while now anyways. My father makes enough to provide for a whole community and still have some left over. I'm guessing that's why he took me. smart.

"I needa pee"

"hold it"

"I can't, I drank too much I needa let it out. either on your seat or in a bathroom your choice"

He sighed then shook his head in annoyance. that's what I thought.

•R•U•N•N•I•N•G•💔•H•E•A•R•T•S•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 17.7K 30
๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž '๐–˜๐–Ž๐–—'
473K 23.7K 101
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: (๐’—.) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’•-๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’†๐’–๐’‘๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’‚ ๐’†๐’™๐’„๐’๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ...
220K 9.6K 26
| ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ ๐š๐ก โ€ข ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ | ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๏ฟฝ...
211K 9.9K 33
๐š—๐š˜๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š , ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š”๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š•๐š˜๐š , ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐šž๐šœ.