Desire (Completed)

By Bee90s

"If you were really my best friend, you'd see that you were the only person I've ever wanted to be with. You'... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
Epilogue
Loyalty.

23.

14K 701 464
By Bee90s

1 month later...
May 17th

Riley

10am

"Your father made some dumb decisions but he meant well." My mother explained to me for the millionth time.

At this point, I didn't know if she was trying to convince me or herself. I understood fully that my father faked his death and kept tabs on us for 18 years straight and for some odd reason I was okay with it.

He knew where we lived, he knew what school I went to, he knew everything about us and that gave me some sense of comfort. I was already on the road to forgiveness.

"I understand, mom." I nodded as we sat next to each other on the living room couch.

"So, whats going to happen between you two now?" I asked, laying my head on her shoulder as she sighed.

"I'm not sure, baby." She shook her head.

Before my father faked his death, him and my mom were married. What was she to do in this situation?

"But, don't you worry yourself. Let us handle our grown folks business." She said breaking me away from my thoughts.

"Everything's going to be fine." She assured me as I lifted my head from her shoulder.

"Alright." I agreed as she hugged me.

A few moments later, a knock came to the door and I got up to get it.

"Who is it?" My mom asked me as I looked out the peephole.

"My dad." I said, which felt extremely weird to say.

It's been a month but I still hadn't gotten use to it. I guess I will, eventually.

"Hey, babygirl." My father said to me as I opened the door.

"Hi." I smiled as he gave me a hug.

"Who are those flowers for?" I asked, noticing he had a dozen white roses in his hand.

"Your mother." He said as I closed the door.

"Those are for me?" She asked, raising her eyebrows and he nodded.

"Aw." I said to myself as a smile crept on my face.

"And, what are these for?" She asked, standing to her feet.

"I just wanted to bring you some roses. I know that they're your favorite." He said to her as she tried not to smile.

I couldn't do anything but smile. I hadn't seen my mom this happy ever. She hadn't dated anyone or introduced me to anyone my entire 18 years of living, so this was special.

"Thank you, Mikey but this doesn't change a damn thing." She said to him and he laughed, looking back at me.

"This is where your attitude and stubbornness comes from." He said to me and I nodded.

"I'm going to put these in some water." She said, walking out of the living room.

"So, babygirl.." My dad said sitting down on the couch.

"Yeah?" I asked, plopping down next to him.

"You graduate in a month, right?" He asked and I nodded.

"And, prom is in 2 days?" He asked and I nodded again.

He sighed deeply, rubbing a hand down his face. I knew it was because he missed so many years of my life, physically and it was taking a toll on him and the same for me.

"You're going with Amaru?" He asked and I nodded.

"What colors are y'all wearing?" He asked.

"Red and Black." I told him.

"Did you get your prom dress yet?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Did you get anything?" He asked surprised.

"I haven't had the chance, last month was so hectic." I said referring to this situation.

"Keish, why you ain't get my daughter prom stuff yet?!" He yelled as my mom walked back into the living room.

"Mikey, lower your voice in my damn house." She spoke seriously as he looked at me and chuckled.

"I still know exactly how to get under her skin." He said to me as I smiled.

"We were supposed to go shopping but you rose from the dead, throwing everybody off." She sassed as we laughed.

"Alright, babygirl. Your dad got you." He said to me and I nodded.

**

2 hours later

Amaru

As I stood in the store, my phone rang.

"Yes, baby." I answered without looking at the caller ID, already knowing it was Riley.

"Hi." She giggled.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I haven't talked to you today. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." She said to me and I face palmed myself, realizing I hadn't acknowledged her today even though she'd been the only thing on my mind since I woke up.

"I'm sorry, Ri. I'm just a little busy." I explained to her.

"What are you up to?" She asked, suspiciously.

"I'm shopping." I said into the phone as I looked around the jewelry store.

"Shopping?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah." I laughed, softly.

"You, Amaru, shopping?" She asked again.

"Yeah, I have to get stuff for prom." I said to her, lying a bit.

"Me too." She admitted into the phone.

"Yeah?" I asked, looking around.

"Yeah, I don't have anything." She said.

"I just need a couple more things. I have everything else." I told her.

"My dad's supposed to be getting me some stuff, I honestly don't even care about the prom, I'm just excited to spend time with you and see you all dressed up." She said and I smiled to myself.

"Same." I admitted, looking around.

"What are you getting right now?" She went on.

"Don't worry about it." I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Alright, ugly. I'll see you later?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll be over there." I told her

"Are you looking for any specific type of diamond?" One of the workers asked.

"Riley, I'll call you back." I said before hanging up, quickly.

"Yes, actually. I'm getting a ring for my girlfriend and I'm not sure where to start." I admitted.

"Okay, well we have colourless, near colourless, slightly tinted..." She went on, showing me the different types of rings below the glass.

I looked down at the rings and searched for one that I thought would be perfect for her.

"These are alright." I said, not really interested.

"What about that one?" I pointed to one that stood out to me.

"That's a 14k white gold spiral tension set. It's only 5 grand but it's an engagement ring." The lady said to me as I looked down at the ring and I nodded.

"Perfect." I said smiling.

**

7pm

I was now in the car, on my way to Riley's crib. I ended up getting the ring but I want planning on giving it to her until prom night.

I was about 10 minutes away from Riley's and I couldn't wait to see her. I hadn't spoke to her since 12pm today and I missed my girl.

I sped the rest of the way to her house and made the 10 minute ride an 8.

When I pulled up, I cut my engine and got out.

I made my way to the front door and the door was already being opened.

"What's up, Amaru?" Riley's dad opened the door.

"Nothing much, you good?" I asked giving him a man shake and he nodded.

"These females driving me crazy." He said and I chuckled.

Riley's dad and I have already gotten close in the short amount he's been alive. We see each other almost everyday, not only because I'm always over Riley's but I work at the bank he owns.

"Where's Ri?" I asked.

"Upstairs trying on her dress." He said and I nodded, taking a seat as he sat on the other couch across from me.

"Y'all know what y'all doing after prom?" He eyes me and I shook my head.

"No, we haven't talked about it." I said which was the true but I did have something planned for us.

"Hm." He said as I smiled to myself.

"I ain't stupid and I ain't that old yet." He said and I nodded.

"Y'all just be safe and make sure you look after her." He said and I nodded.

"Of course." I said to him.

"I trust you, don't fuck that up." He said and I nodded, feeling honored.

"Amaru?" Riley called from up the stairs.

"Yeah." I answered.

She then came down the stairs with her mom behind her.

"Why didn't you tell me you were here?" She asked as she came over to me hugging me as I hugged her back, tightly and kissed her cheek.

Lord knows I wanted to do more than that but I respected her dad.

"I was talking to your pops." I explained and she nodded.

"I missed you." She expressed as she plopped down on the couch.

"I missed you too." I said to her.

"Yes, Mikey got it for her from a seamstress he knows. It looks so beautiful." Mrs. Holmes expressed to someone on the phone.

"I can't wait to see it." Someone on the other line squealed and I already knew who it was.

My moms.

"I'll call you later though, I'm about to talk to them." Mrs. Holmes told my moms.

"Okay, tell Amaru his tux will be here tomorrow." She said.

"I heard you, ma." I yelled.

"Alright, don't forget." She said before they hung up.

"Hey, Mrs. Holmes." I spoke to her as she smiled sitting next to Riley's dad.

"Hey, Amaru." She said.

"You ready for prom?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm ready now." I told her.

"My dad got me a dress." Riley told me.

"Let me see." I said to her.

"Nope, two more days." She giggled as I sucked my teeth.

I knew she would look beautiful no matter what.

"What are y'all doing after prom, coming home?" Mrs. Holmes asked as Riley's dad made a face at her.

"We didn't come home after prom." He butted in, making us laugh as Riley leaned into me.

"Yes we did and we watched movies." She said as he sucked his teeth, making us laugh.

"But, we don't have anything planned." Riley said, truthfully.

"Y'all don't want to go out and party or turn up? Whatever y'all kids say these days." Her mom asked as we shook our heads.

"That's our cue." Riley said, standing to her feet.

"Let's go get something to eat or something." She said and I laughed, standing up.

"See, what you did." Riley's dad said to her mom.

"They know I'm crazy, they'll be alright." She said as we chuckled to ourselves.

"Let me go change." She said, going upstairs.

"Alright, I'll be in the car." I said as she nodded.

It didn't take her long to get to get dressed as I waited outside. After about 5 minutes, she came outside with a short denim skirt on, a matching cropped denim jacket and a pair of red and white vans.

I leaned over and opened her door, watching her step in.

"Damn." I said to myself, shaking my head.

She looked good as usual.

"What?" She asked, putting her seatbelt on.

"Nothing." I smirked, pulling off.

"So, how was your day today?" I asked her.

"It was okay, got my dress, figured out what I'm doing with my hair, everything went pretty good today." She shrugged and I nodded.

"How was yours?" She asked.

"Same for me, just needed to see you to make everything perfect." I said to her, truthfully and she smiled.

"You always know what to say." She smiled, looking at me as she grabbed my hand and held it as I drove.

I then kissed the back of her hand and the rest of the car ride was comfortably silent as we enjoyed each other presence.

"Wait, so what are we doing after prom?" She asked me and I smirked, not looking at her.

"I've got something planned." I said to her and she nodded.

"Can I know or is it a surprise?" She asked.

"Surprise."

**

1 hour later

We'd already gotten our food and ate but Riley was quiet and distant since then. I watched her out of the corner of my eye as I drove. She bit her lip, nervously as if she had something on her mind.

"What's wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Nothing." She smiled and I looked over to her, blankly.

"Alright." She broke, pouting.

"Mani came over earlier." She blurted out and I scoffed, shaking my head.

"I don't care." I shrugged.

"I can't believe she moved in with him, Amaru." She said.

"I really don't even want to talk about that." I said, dismissing the conversation.

Mani was being stupid, she got engaged to Jay and now she moved in with him. Her and my moms had a fight and now she won't answer anyone's calls, except for Riley's of course.

"There's something I have to tell you though." She said nervously, looking at me as I looked at her.

"I don't want to hear it, Ri." I said to her, I was in a good mood and this conversation wasn't going to do anything but make me mad.

"It's really important." She went on and I sighed deeply, thinking about it.

"What?" I asked, instantly regretting it.

"She's pregnant." She blurted out making me slam on the brakes as we both jerked back and forth.

"Damn, Amaru." She looked at me like I was crazy, rubbing the back of her head.

"What did you say?" I asked her again for clarification.

"She's pregnant." She said again.

I stared at her for a while as my mind went blank, dismissing everything else and replaying what she said over and over.

**

Riley

I watched as Amaru stared at me then down in his lap, sitting there quietly. I really didn't want to tell him because Amani made me swear not to but this was just something I couldn't hold in or keep away, not from him at least.

"Riley, where is she?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"I'm not sure where they live." I said to him.

"Call her and ask, don't tell her you're with me." He said, scandalously.

"I can't." I admitted.

"Why?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"She made me swear not to tell you." I said to him as I watched him become upset.

"Fuck that." He said and I shook my head.

"It's kind of not my place, Amaru." I explained to him and he sighed.

"So, you're not going to tell me?" He asked and I sighed.

"Alright." He said angrily, licking his lips as he pulled off.

I didn't want us to have issues because of this but they were both my friends and it wasn't my place to disclose Amani's business. I just needed to get the pregnancy thing off my chest.

The ride was completely silent the rest of the way as he drove and now I didn't know where we were going but it was dark out.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked, quietly and he didn't respond.

I sat there biting my lip as my mind wandered.

"How long did you know?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"That she was pregnant?" I asked as I turned my head to look out the window.

"Yes." He answered.

"It's been 2 weeks since I've known but I just didn't know how to tell you that." I admitted and he nodded, chuckling.

"Some best friend you are." He scoffed and I looked at him as if he was crazy.

"Are you serious?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Do it look like I'm joking?" He asked, smartly.

"Fuck you." I blurted out as he shook his head and I rolled my eyes.

"You wish you could." He said as my eyes went wide and my mouth hung open.

"Let me out." I said, calmly.

"What?" He asked.

"Let me out!" I snapped and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"No." He said.

"Amaru, stop this car." I said, calmly as I took my seatbelt off.

I can't lie, I was embarrassed. What he said made me feel some type of way and I didn't like that. This escalated quickly and it honestly didn't have to.

"Riley, I'm not letting you out in the middle of nowhere. Let me take you home." He said looking at me and I just stayed quiet.

I couldn't believe he would say that to me. Basically, rubbing it in my face as if I'm just some obsessed girl.

"I should've known all that I want to marry you first stuff was bullshit." I said but he ignored me.

"Do you think I'm just some obsessed girl?" I went on but again, he ignored me.

"And for the record, I don't want to have sex with you, stupid." I fussed.

"Dummy." I went on, trying to push him to say something back.

"Riley, be quiet." He shook his head, focusing on the road.

"Don't tell me to be quiet." I said as he gave me a look but I continued.

I went on and on as he took his sweet old time driving me home. I knew that I was getting on his nerves but I was embarrassed and at this point I needed him to feel the same emotions that I felt.

We were now down the street from my house and I could tell that he was fed up with me. He pulled over on the side of a random street and turned the car off.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he gave me a look and took his seatbelt off. He then got out of the car, slamming his door.

He walked over to my side of the car and nervousness took over my body.

He swung the door open and told me to get out. I did as told because I didn't know what he was doing. He slammed the door behind me as I got out and he opened the back door, getting in and pulling me in with him.

"Close the door." He spoke sternly and I did as he grabbed at my skirt pulling it up, exposing my panties.

He wasted no time, snatching them off causing me to gasp.

"What are yo-" I started but I was cut off by him diving in.

"Oh." I moaned as he held my legs up and I arched my back, lifting myself from the seat.

"Amaru." I squirmed, grinding against his face.

"Shut up." He spoke sternly, squeezing my legs.

"Mmm." I moaned, closing my mouth, trying to be as quiet as possible but that was no use.

"Oh my god." I gasped as he unexpectedly inserted his finger.

"Uh-" My face went sour as I pulled back, feeling pain.

He removed his finger and roughly pulled me back to him as he continued eating, wildly.

"Slow." I begged but he ignored me as he went to work.

"Please." I said as I could fell the overwhelming pleasure taking over my body.

I rubbed my fingers over his head as he pleased my body.

"I'm about to cum." I said to him but he didn't respond, he just flicked his tongue faster.

"Ooo." I cried out as my body trembled.

I closed my eyes tight as I felt myself about to reach my peak and I screamed, loudly when I did.

Afterwards, Amaru got out and hopped back into the driver seat, pulling off as if nothing happened.

I remained in the backseat, too tired to move as the car ride was silent.

I fixed myself and grabbed my ripped underwear from off of the seat. I sat there quietly as I looked down into my lap with nothing to say. This was the most silence we'd gotten the last 45 minutes of this ride since I'd been arguing him down.

"I love you." I blurted out, breaking the silence.

"I love you too." He finally spoke.

The ride was again quiet before I spoke again.

"I lied." I said to him.

"About what?" He asked without looking at me.

"I do want to.." I said.

"Want to what?" He asked, already knowing.

"You know." I said, simply.

"I want to hear you say it." He spoke sternly.

"I do want to have sex." I admitted.

"Me too." He said.

"I'm ready." I expressed.

"Alright." He nodded.

**
🤫👅

Follow my socials

Twitter: @1ROSEYOH
YouTube: @ROSEYOH
Instagram: @ROSEYOH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 26 29
✽ ✽ Friends for a life time, together they were each other's lives and other half piece. There was no reason for them to ever leave each other or cha...
21.4K 2K 34
"You. Have. A. Crush?" one of my best friends looked at me like I was some kind of an alien from outer space. The shock on her face made me regret te...
17.5K 1.6K 24
"You had no right to do that," I snap, trying my best to out walk him. His chuckle was loud behind me and his hand griped on my forearm, stopping me...
37.9M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...