MEET AND GREET ! | F. WOLFHARD

By wclfhqrd

❝What's your instagram?❞ He suddenly asked me, in a meet and greet. ━ sequel is out! edited alot of cha... More

• First Of all •
• Information & Cast •
• 1 •
important, please read.
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
VERY IMPORTANT!!!1!1!!
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 • (HAPPY BDAY WYATT)
• 28 •
• 29 •
• 30 •
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
• 37 •
• 38 •
• 40 •
• 41 •
• 42 •
• 43 •
• 44 •
• 45 •
• 46 •
• 47 •
• 48 •
• 49 •
• 50 •
GUYS IM GONNA DIE
• 51 •
• 52 •
• 53 •
• 54 •
• 55 •
• 56 •
• 57 •
new book & a/n note
sequel ?1?1?1!!1
thank you so much & SEQUEL IS OUT?!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINN!!
new book?!
100K READERS!

• 39 •

6.9K 114 175
By wclfhqrd

Y/n Y/l/n

"You should have been careful when picking up glass pieces" Finn said for the 100th time while stitching up the wound.

"Well sorry dad" I said and rolled my eyes.

Me and Finn was sitting on the corner of his bed, infront of the window with the curtains slightly opened.

"And blue doesn't suit your nails" Finn then said while stitching up the wound.

I just scoffed and it made Finn smile.

"Okay, done" Finn said and moved his hand away from mine.

"Thanks Mike" I teased Finn, I giggled and he then giggled too.

"Next time, be careful. Please?" Finn said with puppy eyes.

"Sure dad, and stop with those eyes!" I said and playfully slapped him.

"What eyes? I don't even try! My eyes are just cute" Finn said and gave me a wink which made me giggle.

Oof.

There was this again, eye contact. He was right, he doesn't even try, his eyes were just perfect. But, I want to ask him something-

"Finn can we talk?" I then broke the eye contact.

"Yeah sure"

I then deeply inhaled then exhaled, I looked at Finn and he looked worried.

"Finn-"

"Yes Y/n?"

Just ask him Y/n.

You need to know.

"Out of all those girls that you met on many meet and greets-"

I paused, I inhaled and exhaled again-

"Why me?"

"Wh-what do you mean?" Finn replied.

Is he serious?

"Finn- we almost kissed two times, two fucking times!" I loudly said and it made Finn sigh.

Finn looked at the floor, he looks sad. It hurts me seeing him like this.

"Finn-"

He then looked back up at me and gave me a weak smile.

We were there, not talking for minutes and it was awkward I admit. I looked at Finn and he looked like he was thinking about something, his eyes were going left and right with his worried eyebrows and he was also biting his lower lip but he was looking down at the floor-

"Wait here, I'll just get something" Finn then broke the awkward silence, stood up then left the room quickly.

Goddamn it Finn.

What now?

I waited there for minutes, I wanted to stand up but I feel so uncomfortable right now because of my period, periods just sucks. I was touching the lower part of my belly because there is alot of things going on right there. When is Finn coming back? It literally has been an hour-

"I'm back!" The door suddenly opened which caused me to jump a little and get a little bit spooked.

"God, don't do that again!" I said, touching my chest to feel my heart beating so fast because I got spooked.

I then looked at Finn and his arms was full of snacks , DVD's and has a big smile on his face. He then closed the door behind me, dropped the DVD's and snacks on the bed and laid his body down the bed.

"What's this?" I softly asked him and looked at him.

"Since you're on your period and you're grumpy today, let's eat snacks while we watch movies" Finn answered and gave me a smile.

Kinda angry because he switched the subject but, it was sweet. I gave him a warm smile and he smiled back.

"If you want to sit, you can sit but if you want to lay down, you can lay down" Finn said then took the T.V remote from the small table beside him.

Watching movies with Finn in his room? Sounds chilling and relaxing but the thought of laying down beside him gave me chills and again...the butterflies came. I then decided that I would lay down beside him and just enjoy the snacks and the movie.

He was softly smiling at me as I laid down the bed, his right leg was slightly up and his curls was everywhere.

"What?" I asked confusely because he was still smiling at me.

"Oh nothing, it just makes me happy that I make you happy"

Why?

Why does Finn always gives me chills that I literally never felt before?

Why does he always gives me this weird feeling when I'm around him?

"Oh and Y/n-" Finn then took out his phone out of his front pockets.

"Why-"

🎵 SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME 🎵

Finn then played All Star on his phone, yep.

OH MY GOD FINN-

"FINN OH MY-" I then bursted out laughing that a tear fell down from my eye.

"Well, I want to make you happier right?" Finn softly said as he watched me laughing my ass off.

Finn Wolfhard

I stared at Y/n as she was laughing, seeing her this happy or laughing just makes my heart warm-

"Why are you looking at me like that?"
Y/n suddenly said and it made me snapped back to reality.

"Oh nothing" Was all I can say but I still was staring at her- then her eye caught my eye.

Every fucking minute, there is this eye contact that always make me shiver-

"Come on, let's watch the movie! Were wasting our time" Y/n said, laid down to a comfortable position on the end of the bed and then giggled.

Fun Fact, the All Star song was still going-

But I grabbed my phone and turned it off.

"You know Y/n-"

Y/n then looked at me.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Then-

"It's not a waste of time if it makes you happy"

Y/n slowly gave me a warm smile and her face had gone red again which made me smile like an idiot and my face is probably red right now.

"Okay, what movie are we gonna watch?" Y/n then asked me.

"Moana" I suggested then I laid down on the bed and there was a huge space between me and Y/n.

"Why Moana?" Y/n asked.

"Why not Moana?"

Y/n then scoffed and still, made me smile like an idiot.

"Fine- but you have to sing Maui's song okay?" Y/n said, pointing her finger to my face.

"Okay okay!" I said and chuckled, she then crossed her arms.

I then went towards the DVD player and put the DVD in. I then laid back down on the bed and started the movie.

Finn.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Just do it.

It's you and Y/n alone in a room.

Just do it.

Just do it.

And I did-

------

this chapter is actually so boring im-

spoiler alert: something happens with
y/n and finn hihihihihihihiihhi and im not gonna be able to update for weeks becuz my internet is broken sksksksk bye luv u all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 8.7K 36
❛ WE MAY BE POLAR OPPOSITES, BUT YOU'RE JUST MY TYPE ❜ ╔ started: september 20, 2018 ended: january 14, 2019 rew...
77.5K 820 55
jackdgrazer: Wow you really are my sunshine ☀️☀️☀️ + this story is a train wreck so read at ur own risk
85K 2.2K 15
"He still likes her, doesn't he?" •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• A Jaeden Lieberher X Reader story.
3.8K 84 10
she always thought her roommate was annoying, staying up all night and playing the guitar, never speaking a word to her. but as more and more time we...