The Football Project

Galing kay QuillAndJ

This is Bella Paige, A young high school senior who's confident, brave, fluent in sarcasm and also President... Higit pa

TFP (1)
TFP (2)
TFP (3)
TFP (4)
TFP (5)
TFP (6)
TFP (7)
TFP (8)
Author's note
TFP (9)
TFP (10)
TFP (11)
TFP (12)
TFP (13)
TFP (14)
TFP (15)
TFP (16)
TFP (17)
TFP (18)
TFP (19)

The Football Project

633 128 9
Galing kay QuillAndJ

The Football Project

by: Jayda Wendy Burton (_EvokingSpirit)

Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.

The Football Project

By: Jayda Wendy Burton aka _EvokingSpirit

This is Bella Paige,

A young highschool senior who's confident, brave, nerdy and fluent in sarcasm and also President and owner of the school's blog. Bella needs to come up with a very interesting article before her Spanish teacher completely decides to shut down the school's blog due to lack of reads. She decides to write about the inside of the Tigers but the offer is quickly turned down by their coach. Bella needs to find ways and means to get into the team without anyone realising it.

And this is also Grey Anderson,

Captain of the Tigers as we all know, tricky, mysterious, a player and band most of all he is STUPID HOT. After sleeping with almost half of the girls in the school, Grey discovers his inability to get attracted to the opposite sex. After a year of finding out, he meets someone new and begins to fall in love with a special someone, but the question is with who?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.3M 41.3K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...
1.6M 29.8K 44
Meet Bexley Anderson, she is the coach's daughter. She has 2 older brothers and 4 younger brothers. She is not popular by any means but if you said h...
278K 9.3K 38
Isabella Martinez is a straight A student trying to finish off her senior year the same way she did the rest. She not anywhere near popular and is th...
1.6M 29.4K 24
[Completed] Taylor Daniels. Average name, average face, average girl. What about her life? Well, that's a bit complicated. Finding out her werewolf...