Love In High School {Jelsa} [...

Por Write_or_whale_12

This is a new Jelsa high school book. My other one was okay, but this one will be better. The last one they f... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Nine REPUBLISH
Chapter Eleven
NOT A CHAPTER
Updates!!!!!
Chapter Twelve
IMPORTANT
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Not A New Chapter

Chapter Seven

3.8K 159 55
Por Write_or_whale_12

|•*•|Chapter Seven|•*•|

|•|Lexi's POV|•|

Jack is going to pay for what he did! He broke up with me, no one breaks up with me and gets away with it. Sure, I could get any guy that I wanted, but I wanted Jack. He was just so perfect, and hot. I mean like seriously? Why is he so hot? I did like him, and I KNOW he liked me. Now to get a plan.

During the next class, I sat next to Jack like I normally did. But he moved to another seat, that jerk! So, I moved again and so did he. I sat behind him this time since he was in the middle of two guys. "Hey babe." I said in a flirty voice. He turned around with a glare and said, "Don't call me that." I gasped at his rough tone. Such a jerk!

|•|Jack's POV|•|

Lexi is seriously freaking me out right now...she keeps following me around! Not to mention she keeps calling me 'babe' which I hated in the first place. I think she thinks she can win me back. That I'd come running back to her after what she did. Well I won't! I really would like it if she left me alone for once in her freaking life!

After class, I saw Elsa walking down the halls. I walked up to her and pushed her gently against a locker. "Elsa? Why aren't you talking to me?" I asked her. Her eyes met mine. They were full of sadness and fear. She quickly pushed me away from her and scurried down the hall. What is her problem?!

|•|Elsa's POV|•|

I don't know what to do about my curse! I don't think I can control it anymore. Not to mention Jack seems to not be able to understand that I can't talk to him. Yeah, I know he doesn't know of my powers. Most likely he thinks it is because of the party. Maybe. But then again how would I know?

I really wish that I could find a way to control my powers better, I hate shutting everyone out. It just feels awful being alone with all my problems to deal with. It's not fair that everyone else is just so normal, while I'm a total freak of nature. For goodnesses sake I can control ice and snow! That isn't normal!

Normally, after scurrying off I would go cry in the janitor's closet, but today I kept moving on. I ran outside to the garden of the school and sat on a bench. Since it was time for class, I was the only one out here. I was a good student, but today I just couldn't deal with class and grades.

|•|Anna's POV|•|

I hate the jerk Hans now! But now to something more important, my sister. It's like I see her, I can hear her, but I can't touch her. She freaks every time I get near enough to touch her. She is always wearing those stupid silk gloves. I think she might have a thing about dirt. That seems possible, right?

I walked down the hall and saw Jack. Elsa was running off down the hall. He better have not done anything to her! I ran over to Jack and grabbed his collar, roughly pushing him against a locker. His bright icy blue eyes widened. "What did you do to Elsa?!" I asked in a angry whisper.

"I-I did nothing! I swear Anna, now please let me go!" I let go and he straightened out his shirt. I rolled my eyes. "If you do anything I swear you'll be dead in a few seconds!" I then walked off quickly as I heard the bell for the next class. Personally, I think it is kinda fun to protect my sister. Oh! I'm my sister's personal body guard!

|*|Sorry that I didn't update you guys! I was so busy and was trying to figure out what to do for this story! I'll try to update more. But my birthday and school is coming up so yeah.|*|

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

184K 8.5K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
479K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
108K 855 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
981K 60.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...