A Teasing Love

By DreamerChan04

As part of S4, Yume knew that she would have many more requests to participate in interviews, concerts and mo... More

The Beginning
Yudetaco
Explanations
Designs
Awkward
Stumbling
A Trip
Locked
Solutions
Questions and Answers
Looking for Them Part 1
Looking for them Part 2
Matchmakers and phonecalls
Ignoring You
A Surprise
The Dinner
Two Dates
Responses
Girl's Night
The Feelings Bloom
The Beach
Flowers and Fires
Confessions
I'm Glad I Met You
The End - Epilogue

Under The Moonlight

1.6K 42 18
By DreamerChan04

Subaru's POV

An angel.

If someone asked me what Yume looked like when she stepped onto the big hall, I would say that she looked like an angel.

The dress suited her perfectly. It made her beauty and her innocent appearance stand out.

She entered in the hall with her friends while me, the rest of M4 and the Venus Ark's girls were already here.

They come closer to us. My heart was beating a little too fast and I could feel my cheeks a bit hot. Damn it Subaru, control yourself!

"Hello Subaru." Yume greets. I just awkwardly nod, not being able to say anything without stuttering.

"You look very elegant." She compliments. I was wearing a normal black suit with a blue tie. I look over to the rest of the guys but they were focused on their own conversations.

"A-Arigato." Damn the stuttering. "You look amazing."

She blushes slightly and makes a small smile."Arigato!"

In that moment, Hime, Tsubasa, Yozora and Yuzu entered the hall. Yume went to talk to them. I could hear the compliments and advices that were being shared. From what I could catch, Yume was as nervous as I to this last one scene. It has to be perfect.

Kirito and Asuna appeared soon after, followed by the rest of figurants. In general, they were idols from other academies or relatives of the filming crew.

One girl approached me, hesitantly. "H-Hi, S-Subaru-senpai. I'm Emi." She bows. "I'm a big fan of you and it's honor to participate on this movie with you!"

I wasn't surprised by her action. I'm already used to it.

"You don't need to bow. Let's both do our best, okay?" I smile at her and she smiles too.

"Hai!" She bows one again and makes an apologetic smile at me. She leaves in a accelerated pace and I laugh.

Yume approaches me again. "Who was that?"

"Are you jealous?" I smirk and she blushes faintly.

She huffs. "Please. I was just curious that's all."

"She was just a fan."

"Alright, alright. Let's get this started!" Kirito yells and starts giving orders while pointing. "Minna, go to your positions. You are free to dance who whoever you want and talk since it's not too loud. Please, make your best not to put yourselves in front of Yume-san and Subaru-san."

People all started to get ready. I saw my friends pairing with their girlfriends - I still can't believe that all have girlfriends now - while the other girls were paring with boys from other schools.

Yume looks at me, a determinate look on her eyes. "Let's both do our best, okay?" I smile as she copies my sentence from earlier.

"You bet."

Time skip

We have already recorded the scenes were we were talking to others or dancing with our friends.

Now, it's time for our slow.

I grab one of Yume's hand and pull her closer to me. I gulp nervously. Her other hand goes to my right shoulder and my other goes to her waist. I knew that she was nervous too because she was trembling ever so slightly.

I smile reassuring at her. "Everything is going to work fine."

"Okay!" Kirito yells. "We start in 3, 2, 1... ACTION!"

In that precise moment, we start dancing. Our gazes were locked in each other. Well, that was what was supposed to happen but this wasn't because of the movie. We just couldn't left each other eyes.

We dance at the rhythm of the music. I twirl her and her hair flew with the movement. She giggles and I smile.

We continue dancing like this until the music stops. Then, we continue with the scene.

We both walk outside, followed by the cameras. The prom continued but now that the cameras weren't filming them, many eyes were on us. I was nervous for some reason. This is not my first time acting in front of so many people but it really seemed like it.

We proceed with the scene, declaiming our lines. Yume was truly an incredible actress. She puts feeling in her lines and acts as if it was reality. I wanted to face palm myself. That is exactly what an actor should do.

Then, the final moment came. We were near the door and the crew was all set.

I come near her and I grab her hand. I gently kiss the palm of it. Yume blushed but I knew that wasn't because of the movie. I was the one to make her like that.

I put my hand on her cheek and start to lean toward her face. She closes her eyes and does the same.

In that moment, the curtain hided us and we both stop, enough closer to seem like we were kissing. Our lips mere millimeters apart.

Our gazes our locked once again. We were just waiting to Kirito give the signal that everything was okay.

"Subaru..." She whispers and my hear seems to jump at the sound of her voice.

She closes her eyes again and leans in. I feel her lips on my cheek and I blush unwillingly.

She pulls away and looks at me in the eyes.

"OKAY! We're done with this scene." Kirito voice said.

Yume doesn't say anything to me. Neither do I.

"It was perfect! For a moment, I was doubting if you two wouldn't really kissing. But well, that is what I want our viewers to think! Great work!" Kirito compliments.

"Arigato!" Me and Yume say in unison.

"Now the stage part!"

We do as he says and the cameras start recording as we walk toward the stage, holding hands.

There, two microphones were handed to us.

And we start singing.

"Tu imagen me llego con su magi

Su perfume y su color y ya vi

Tu sonrisa y una canción 

Aprendimos el idioma de amor

Siempre un sueño ira por ti creciendo
Juntos aprendemos a vivir
Siempre estarás en mi tiempo
Qué pasó y nos llevó"

Me and Yume come closer to each other.

"Como primavera despiertas ala flor
Como melodías que llenan de valor
Vives en mi,estoy en ti"

We interwine our arms, singing in each other's microphone.

"Como esa lluvia que moja el corazón
Como un poema que nunca se escribió
Vives en mi,estoy en ti

Te quiero confesar pasa el tiempo y
No dejo de pensar,todo lo que hago
Me lleva a ti yo solo quiero que seas
Feliz

Si es sueño es realidad dime por qué
Lo dejarías escapar siento tu mirada
En mi encontrarte así podré seguir

Como primavera despiertas ala flor
Como melodías que llenan de valor
Vives en mi,estoy en ti

Como esa lluvia que moja el corazón
Como un poema que nunca se escribió
Vives en mi,estoy en ti

Oh oh oh,wooooooow

Como primavera despiertas ala flor
Como melodías que llenan de valor
Vives en mi,estoy en ti

Como esa lluvia que moja el corazón
Como un poema que nunca se escribió
Vives en mi,estoy en ti"

The last accords are heard and me and Yume stop, with big smiles at each other. It was amazing to sing with her. She is amazing.

"That was wonderful guys! You two truly have some connection while singing. It was absolutely perfect!" Kirito starts applauding and soon the others followed.

"Amazing!"

"So romantic!"

"It was like they were truly in love."

"I want to see it again!"

"They make a great duo!"

This was only a few sentences that I could caught from the crowd. I smile proudly.

I look over to Yume and she was stunned too. She glances at me and closes her eyes as he tilts her head, smiling. She is adorable.

We were still holding hands. But none of us made anything to let go.

Time skip

Yume's POV

"CUT!" Kirito yelled.

The crowd starts applauding again, saying cheers. The movie is finally over.

Kirito made a small speech, thanking us all for our hard work and it had been pleasure to work with us. I felt touched by his words.

"And now that this is over, let's make a real party!" Asuna and Kirito said in unison.

People start dancing as the music was being turned on. All around me was smiles, laughs and cheerful conversations.

"This was so much fun!" Ako says, approaching me with the rest of the girls.

"You were wonderful in that stage Yume-chan." Koharu compliments.

I smile. "Arigato!"

"You and Subaru are incredible together. Just the memory of your stage gets me going!" Laura tells.

"I was so nervous." I admit with a sigh. "But thankfully, all turned out well."

"So..." Mahiru whispers. "Did you two really kiss?"

I blush a deep shade of red. "W-What? Of course not!" My voice had a false tone and they noticed.

"Really?" Ako asks, leaning to me as well as the others.

"W-Well, I might have k-kissed him on the cheek." I murmur.

"Yes!" Laura cheers.

"Hey, I don't even know why I did that! It just seemed... the right thing to do then."

"Yume-chan, you were impressive." Hime arrives. "Your acting skills have improved do much as well as your singing." She hugs me. "I'm so proud!"

I hug her back, touched by her words. "I'm happy to hear that, Hime-senpai."

"Wondergul stage, I must admit." Rei's voice said. I turn around to see her with Kirara and Aria.

"That was just the best!" Kirara spins and I giggle.

Aria grabs both of my hands. "Congratulations, Yume-chan!"

I smile at my precious friends. "Hontoni (Really), arigato!"

Time skip

I was walking outside the hotel, breathing the fresh air. I am needing a pause of all the congratulations and fan's conversations. Usually, I really like to interact with my fans but today was particular exhausting day, both physically and mentally.

I don't really know the surroundings so I'm exploring the outside.

My thoughts go to Subaru. It was incredible to sing with him. It is as Kirito said. Me and him... have some kind of connection. I hope that I will have more opportunities to sing with him in the future.

I found myself in a big gazebo that allowed to see the river, the mountains and the far away city.

I wouldn't have much interest in this since this was a high spot but something caught my attention. Not something, someone.

Glowing under the moonlight was Subaru, gazing at the moon.

Silently, I approach him and tap his shoulder. He humps a little in surprise. When he looks at me, his tense posture turns into a relaxed one.

I put my hands in the handrail that existed there, as if to feel more safe with the height.

"Hello Subaru."

He looks at me and he seemed undecided about something. Lastly, he takes a deep, quick breath with his eyes closed before opening them. I get a little surprised as I see the same look that I have seen so many times. The look that I still can't identify.

He smiles gently.

"Hello Yume."

Hey!

This is the lyrics English translation for the song:

"Your image came to me with its magic
Its perfume and its color and I saw
Your smile and a song
We learned the language of love

Always a dream will be for you growing
Together we learn to live
You will always be in my time
What happened and took us

As spring you wake up to the flower
As melodies that fill with value
You live in me, I am in you

Like that rain that wets the heartª
Like a poem that was never written
You live in me, I am in you

I want to confess you spend time and
I keep thinking, everything I do
It takes me to you I just want you to be
Happy

If it is a dream, it is reality tell me why
You would let him escape I feel your look
In me to find you so I can continue

As spring you wake up to the flower
As melodies that fill with value
You live in me, I am in you

Like that rain that wets the heart
Like a poem that was never written
You live in me, I am in you

Oh oh oh, wooooooow

As spring you wake up to the flower
As melodies that fill with value
You live in me, I am in you

Like that rain that wets the heart
Like a poem that was never written
You live in me, I am in you"

This song is from an Argentinian show called "Soy Luna", it's sang by Karol Sevilla and Rugero Pasquarelli and it's called "Vives en Mí".

Oh and btw, this story will have only one chapter last. But don't worry, because I will do an epilogue too.

Xau!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 633 21
Aikatsu Aikatsu! Valentine's Day is upcoming. (Sorry if it is in Advance.) "Legend says that when you go under the shade of the confession tree, you...
31.4K 600 18
Special Story!!! Yume and Subaru Love Story!!! Valentine's Day is coming! Subaru wants Yume to give him chocolate since he gradually loves her after...
6.8K 262 17
Aikatsu Stars fic. S4 has opened a maid themed cafe! Join Yume and Koharu as the make new friends and fall in love from working there! KanAko, SubaYu...
1.5K 61 19
!Note that I have changed the title! What happened when the Aikastu world meets up together?? Will Subaru have again the courage to confess? Will Yum...