Dirty Dancer

By BombdaBay

Annabelle Lee wants to be a professional dancer. She has to be for her deceased mother. So when she auditions... More

Chapter One ~ The audition is starting... about now! ~
Chapter Two ~ Piggy, our director ~
Chapter Three ~ ..., you are indeed casted! ~
Chapter Four ~ Narwhals are awesome ~
Chapter Five ~ And he sure as hell didn't like me ~
Chapter Six ~ I really miss my mom ~
Chapter Seven ~ Hi, I'm Cameron ~
Chapter Eight ~ Life likes a challenge ~
Chapter Nine ~ Definitely worthy of an awkward-turtle ~
Chapter Ten ~ I'm acting like a loser so I'mma go ~
Chapter Eleven ~ That's right bitch. I know your secret ~
Chapter Twelve ~ Shopping with the devil ~
Chapter Thirteen ~ Drop your panties for our 'deepness' ~
Chapter Fourteen ~ I really like you too, playa boy ~
Chapter Fifteen ~ Truth or Dare ~
Chapter Sixteen ~ I ain't watching this for you ~
Chapter Seventeen ~ Times are changing bro ~
Chapter Eighteen ~ I forgot something ~
Chapter Nineteen ~Girls cling to ME~
Chapter Twenty ~ I'd like to date you ~
Chapter Twenty One ~ You got nice abs. Yummy. ~
Chapter Twenty Two ~I'm a chicken~
Chapter Twenty Three ~I've got my hands full~
Chapter Twenty Four ~the little pieces that were once my heart~
Chapter Twenty Five ~It was like I was walking on Lego~
Chapter Twenty Six ~I realized he wasn't wearing pants~
Chapter Twenty Seven ~Fairytales do come true~
Epilogue ~I'm gonna end it right here~

Prologue ~ You were born to be a dancer ~

66.2K 748 58
By BombdaBay

A/N This is my firts book you guys, sorry if it sucks. Let me know what you think. Thank you for reading this :) Comment please? :D 

PROLOGUE

My mother would always tell me to do what I loved. She wasn't one of those "i-know-you-have-a-dream-but-you-need-to-finish-school-first" moms. She would tell me the godhonest truth. I wanted to be a singer for a while, when I was 7, untill I sang for her and she dropped on one knee to look me in the eyes while saying : "Annabelle, that was good. But it wasn't professionally good. I'm sorry." It broke my heart at the time. I know you must think her cruel, but she wasn't. I know now that singing for me was never an option and that's ok. I'm fine with it now.

So when she told me I should pick up dancing as a hobby I was hesitant. I mean, if I wasn't a good enough singer, what were the odds of me being a good enough dancer? I know, can't a 7 year old take a hobby, without taking it seriously? The answer is yes - but not for me. I have this urge, this passion to always be the best. In everything I do. So if I was to take up dancing as a hobby, I damn-well knew I wouldn't quit untill I was.

So I trained for 2 years, untill I invited my mom to my recital. After 2 years of dancing I wanted an evaluation. My mom would give me an honest one. I was very nervous at the time, because if I wasn't good enough, I'd make myself quit. But I fell in love with dancing. So it would tear my heart to pieces if that was the case. I had strange logic - but hey, I was a ten year old child that had a must be the best attitude. Cut me some slack.

After the recital, my mom came up to me and I waited, nervously biting my lip. Again, she dropped on one knee, and searched my face for a long time. I had an awful feeling at the pit of my stomach. Then she smiled. Her colour blue eyes, the eyes I inherited, sparkled. She said: "Annabelle, this is it. You were born to be a dancer, this is your calling continue with it. I'm so proud of you, I promise you, you will go far." I was the most happy 10 year old alive at that moment. Nothing could ruin it. I could continue with my passion. I loved my mom so much it was unreal.

Two weeks later, she died. And part of me with her. I was distraught. She was hit by a drunk driver. Killed on impact. My mother who was one of the most honoust, kindest, serious people I knew, was gone. Forever.

So I danced, and danced and danced to keep my wallowing depression at bay. I was gonne be a professional. For her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
53.5K 1.3K 57
Meet Carly-Jay shes a triplet and has 7 other siblings, she has had a hard life bullied at school even her own mother hated her because of the way sh...
120K 5.8K 43
❝We were quite a cliche, weren't we?❞ he smirked but I ignored the pang it spread in my chest. ❝We were. But this is real life. We can't hang on fan...
36.8K 644 20
Cameron adds Mia to the magcon groupchat thinking he was adding his photographer, Bryant. What will happen when him and his friends realize he added...