His Unexpected Gang

By simply-caitlyn

"I'm the leader of Mayhem, Lynn," Ashton says, smirking. I immediately glared at him. I get up from my chair... More

~Prologue~
1| I'll keep you in mind.
2| Guess we're desk buddies.
3| Acquaintances at best, buddy. Don't push it.
4| Maybe I'm the one who needs to chill.
5| Just answer the damn question.
6| I will get on my knees for you.
7| Well, at least you kids still have your clothes on.
8| So, no crazy ex trying to get you back?
9| I could never say no to you.
10| Does Asshole work?
11| We're together on this.
12| Now you're weird for hanging out with us minors.
13| I wasn't going to murder you.
14| If it's with you, it's worth it.
15| Someone's eager.
16| This is strictly just for body heat.
17| Don't be mad.
18| She's not here!
20| We'll deal with this asshole later.
21| I can't lose you, okay?
22| You look like shit.
23| I love you.
24| That was smooth.
25| Don't worry, I'm all yours.
26| You distracted me.
27| Surprise!
28| Just kiss me, asshole.
29| I know how to hide a dead body.
30| You're my everything.
~Epilogue~
B O N U S C H A P T E R ~ 1
B O N U S C H A P T E R ~ 2
B O N U S C H A P T E R ~ 3

19| Oh no, you're bleeding.

5.7K 204 54
By simply-caitlyn

Always trust your gut.
It knows what your head
hasn't figured out yet.

Adalynn's POV

My eyes flutter open, and I hear someone say, "The bitch is awake."

I turn to see Mila and roll my eyes. "I hope you rot in hell," I say. I'm tied to a chair and look up.

She slaps my face pathetically, and I laugh. "Is that all you got? Weak bitch." I murmur.

She laughs and says, "How about a knife?"

She stabs me in my stomach multiple times, and I see I'm starting to lose blood. A little too much. I feel my eyes water with the pain but keep my face blank.

"Is that better?" She asks with a sickly sweet smile.

I try to stay strong and ask, "Why the fuck are you doing all of this?"

"You really annoy the fuck out of me..." She says, grabbing a gun.

"I think it's better if I just kill you now." She says, loading it.

I don't respond, and she stops. "Or maybe I should kill, I don't know, Ashton," She asks.

"Don't you fucking dare go near him," I respond.

"Aww, guess you do have a weakness," Mila says, pointing the gun at my forehead. Before I could respond, she shot my forehead.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

Thank you so much for reading! 🙂

I hope-

I'm just kidding!

Did I get you? 😜

This is the real beginning! 👇

My eyes flutter open, and I look around. Where am I? You were kidnapped by Mila, which means she's a bitch and is a part of Evanescent.

I look down and realize I'm zip tied to a metal chair. Before I can devise a plan, someone opens the door and flips the light on. I immediately pretend to be asleep, hoping to have more time to think.

I hear them walking toward me until they stop in front of me. They slap my cheek, and my eyes automatically open. I see Mila and glare at her. Bitch.

"Oh good, the whore's awake." She says.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask with a blank stare.

"It's nothing personal..." She says, cupping my cheek. "Your gang just happens to be very powerful in this state. After I take over the Red Claws, I'll take over Mayhem."

I glare at her and say, "Don't you dare go near him."

She laughs like an ugly witch and says, "I don't think you're in a position to give a threat, sweetie."

I keep my face expressionless and say, "My family will notice that I'm gone."

"Don't worry. They'll find your dead body. Sooner than later." She says, punching my face.

She starts to punch me until I lose consciousness, and I can't even fight back. This bitch can't even knock you out properly.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

It's only been a day, and she still hasn't given me any food or water. At this point, I'm probably going to die of starvation.

I have nothing on me, so I can't contact anyone. What about your necklace? I try to look down and roll my eyes. Did you really look down to see if you're wearing it? In the dark?

I bow my head down, causing my chin to touch my chest. I sigh in relief when I still feel it around my neck.

Ashton knows my location, so all I need to do is wait. I'm sure my family is figuring something out, and I just need to be patient.

My pep talk doesn't stop the tears rolling down my face. No! You got this! I attempt to escape but groan in frustration. It's useless if my arms and legs are tied to the chair.

I should have let Ashton meet me at Target. I should have trusted my gut. Someone opens the door and turns on the light.

My eyes shut due to the light, and I start to feel dizzy. I feel my heart rate increase and try to calm myself down. Where the hell is Ashton?

Mila comes into my line of vision, and I give her a blank stare. She picks up a small knife from a clothed tray and grabs a chair.

I saw she bandaged her arm and smirked. "How is your boo-boo? Did you cry to your mommy?" I ask.

She sits across from me and starts tracing the knife on my arm. "You might be wondering why no one's come to save you..."

I stay silent, and she digs the knife into my skin. I grunt out in pain, and she frowns. "It's not fun torturing people when they stay quiet."

"You belong in an asylum," I say.

She laughs and slowly takes out the knife. The cut is only an inch deep, but it still hurts like a motherfucker.

"I placed a virus in your basement a long time ago. I assumed that's where your family would go to search for you. But to be sure, I also put one on the base's computers. It'll just make sure your software glitches and gives you wrong information," She says.

"They think you're at this abandoned building with underground tunnels. But sewage isn't really my thing." She says, placing the knife down.

She randomly punches my face, and I feel my lip bleed again. "Oh no, you're bleeding." She says, feigning innocence.

"Once I escape, I'm going to murder you." I threaten.

She pretends to yawn and says, "I'm bored." She gets up from her chair and folds it up. She hits my body with the metal chair, and I groan. That's going to leave a bruise. No shit.

Before she leaves, she pulls the left side of my shoulder further back. She doesn't stop until it's dislocated, and that causes me to scream.

"Nighty night." She says before leaving me in this dark room.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

...

Byeeeeeeeeee! 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 748 53
As two souls together intertwined And as two guarded hearts turned blind, What started off as hate, later served as a bind And now for them, all the...
248K 13.7K 36
For the last year, Audrey has been watching over Charlotte Astor, heir to the world's biggest software company. She knows this summer will be filled...
1M 29.5K 30
"What are you doing here?" I ask, feeling annoyed. He smirks and says, "I know your secret." "What secret?" I ask innocently. "You're Killer Kat. I...
26.4K 648 15
Duck I drop down. The smell of sweat and alcohol fill my nostrils. I feel the air swish above my head as his fist flies over my head. Crack That's th...