The Tiger's Omega - MxM

By jaeteal01

❤Cover by @TayTay_1996 Kaleb has recently turned nineteen still anticipating the arrival of his mate. Much t... More

⚠ IMPORTANT⚠
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | PROLOGUE |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 1 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 2 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 3 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 4 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 5 | 18+ |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 6 | 18+ |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 7 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 8 | 18+ |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 9 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 10 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 11 | 18+ |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 12 | 18+ |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 13 | 18+ |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 14 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 15 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 16 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 17 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 18 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 19 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 20 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 21 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 22 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 23 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 24 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 25 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 26 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 27 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 28 | 18+ |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 29 | 18+ |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 30 |
| Q&A WITH THE CAST |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 32 |
| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | EPILOGUE |

| THE TIGER'S OMEGA | 31 | 18+ |

204K 5.2K 3.8K
By jaeteal01

| KALEB

I nibbled on my lip worriedly. Ever since Zev left my mind has been racing. My mate had relocated Josh and I to the Alpha's room which Josh was not happy about. He wanted to be out with his mate helping, but Darren put his foot down, ordering us both to stay put until further notice. He posted two enforcer wolves outside the door and another pair below the room's window. I had pestered Zev about what he'd seen, seeking answers I probably didn't want to know. He wouldn't tell me what was going on and I was dying to know what was on the other side of the door but at the same time I wanted to remain in the dark. The sun was long gone and my anxiety was only growing. I already knew that whatever it was Jared was behind it and the thought of it made me feel nauseous. But what exactly had he done? Had more of my pack mates been hurt because of me? My head was swimming with negative thoughts about all the ways this could end badly.

I was well aware of what Jared would do if he caught me while I was pregnant. The only question was if he'd wait until after I'd given birth to kill them, or cause an intentional miscarriage. I rubbed my stomach as my brows furrowed. I don't care what I have to do, Jared was never touching my pups. I already loved them so much, I'd do anything to keep them safe. I was still processing the fact that I would be having twins. I would be bringing two lives into the world instead of one. I wondered if they would be pups or cubs, or maybe one of each. I'd adore them either way. It upset me to know that they were in as much danger as I was, perhaps even more so. It frustrated me too. I was a runt, I couldn't fight off anyone and now that I was pregnant I was more than useless. I fought back angry tears that pricked at my eyes. How could I protect them if I couldn't even protect myself? I sighed heavily. The only thing I could do was bring these two into the world as safely as possible, even if I didn't make it.

Josh glanced at me seeming to finally notice the placement of my hands. He stopped his pacing and sat on the small love seat next to me. My friend bumped my shoulder with his softly. It was hardly a bump really, he was being overly gentle.

"You guys work fast." he smirked, looking pointedly at my belly. I blushed and fought the urge to pout, sniffling a little. I could tell that he was trying to keep my mind off things. I was grateful for the distraction that he provided. "When I asked when you were having pups I didn't think it would be this soon." he continued some of his shock showing in the amusement in his voice. I rolled my eyes. Of course he'd take this opportunity to tease me.

"I can't wait til Darren gets you pregnant," I humphed. It was my turn to smirk when he practically turned into a tomato.

"Th- That's not- I- I can't" he sputtered, blue eyes wide as he blinked owlishly. I pursed my lips so that I wouldn't outright laugh at his face. "Darren can't get me p-pregnant," he finally got out all in one breath.

I raised an eyebrow. "I think we both know that is incorrect. We were all taught about the birds and bees, Josh." He knew as well as I that male werewolves could get pregnant under two specific conditions. The first was my case, in which if the male was an omega, he could bear children. In Josh's case, since Darren was an Alpha he was granted the ability by the Goddess - as all Alpha's are- to impregnate his mate whether it be male or female. This is mostly because in werewolf society it is important for the Alpha to have an heir who he passes his power to genetically, thus the Moon Goddess gave Alphas this power. "So, when are you guys going to have pups?" I asked smugly, my having effectively been lifted. Josh looked like he was going to have a heart attack. He buried his face in his hands to hide his red cheeks, groaning.

"I don't even want to think about it," The big bad Beta whined, peaking at me through his fingers. It was nice to have him on the receiving end of the teasing for once. I smiled, reveling in my victory as I leaned further into the couch's soft cushions.

"Aw, but your Gigantor babies would be so cute." I cooed, just to get a rise out of him. "I bet Darren would love to fill you up with his pups." Josh glared at me but he had yet to remove his hands from his face. I giggled, feeling a lot better and slightly less stressed than I had been before.

His hands slipped from his face once his cheeks had cooled considerably. "Glad I'm providing quality entertainment." He grumbled. I bit my lip to keep from laughing. He looked like he was five seconds away from pouting. "It's too early to be thinking about children for me and Darren. Maybe one day we will..." He trailed off. "We- I have a lot to work on first." He admitted, staring at his hands that lay in his lap. I bumped my shoulder with his, smiling up at him when he looked down at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You're doing great. I'm sure Darren is proud of you." I said encouragingly. He returned my smile, a light blush painting his cheeks. "Speaking of Darren, have you talked about marking each other."

"I- We talked about it and then he... um, he-" Josh rubbed the back of his neck, the intensity of his blush increasing.

"Oh Goddess, he marked you?" I asked, practically gushing excitement. The newly appointed Lunos blushed, ducking his head. I found it hard to not coo at my friends actions. It was truly too much fun to make him blush. It wasn't hard either. Simply mention Darren and the boys cheeks lit up like cherries.

"Yes-" He stopped abruptly when Zev reappeared with Darren at his side. The alpha immediately moved to his mate. A frown marred his features and his brows were pinched. His large strides swallowed the floor beneath him until he was standing next to Josh who looked up at him, his blush growing. Darren noticed and raised a brow, eyes flicking to me before returning to Josh's face.

"What were you guys talking about?" He asked, amusement smoothing some of the irritation from his face. In that time, Zev walked over to me and took one of my hands in his. Josh looked like he was about to break into a cold sweat as he nibbled on his bottom lip. Darren's dark orbs landed on his mouth before he looked away quickly.

"Ugh-"

"My god-children." I said for him, causing him to glare daggers at me. I smiled innocently, rubbing my stomach. Darren's eyes widened a little before he looked back at Josh who steadfastly refused to meet his gaze. Darren smirked, rolling his eyes before he leaned down, gripped Josh's chin in his large hand and tilted his face up, connecting their lips in a brief kiss. I heard Josh's surprised gasp as he practically melted into his mate. Darren pecked Josh's lips one last time as he pulled away.

I bit my lip so that I wouldn't squeal in joy. Which resulted in Zev growling in my ear lightly.

"What have I told you about that lip, Kaleb?" I quickly released the pink flesh, blushing intensely. Zev chuffed in approval, placing a soft kiss on the side of my forehead.

"S-So what did you guys find out?" Josh stuttered out quickly. Darren chuckled as he straightened back up. I could tell he was really amused with his mate as he crossed his arms over his broad chest. He sighed his good mood gone as quickly as it had came. Zev pulled me into his lap where I curled up against his chest resting my head under his chin. His arms wrapped around my small body protectively as he buried his nose in my hair.

"Nothing." Darren growled frustratedly, his eyes flashing gold. He rubbed a hand down his face as he leaned against the wall next to his mate.

"What was outside?" I asked, finally able to voice the question that had been eating away at me all day. Zev growled and I pat the hand that lay on my belly soothingly. Josh seemed to recede into himself a little, his face going pale. An expression I'd never seen on Darren crossed his face. His fangs protruded as his lips pulled back into a snarl. The once brown orbs were now a startling gold and filled with murderous intent.

"A message." was his vague reply. I wanted to push for more information but figured that was all the answer that I was going to get. Zev carried me back to our room a little later with me curled against his chest. He lay me in the middle of the bed, where he gently began to strip me. Once I was naked, he took his own clothes off before sliding in beside me.

"We're going to be dads." I said turning my face into his chest. Zev rubbed my back gently, drawing small circles on the pale flesh with his fingers.

"We are." Was his reply. The two words were filled with so much warmth and happiness, I felt my heart swell.

"Zev?"

"Yes, little one?"

"Make love to me." I'm not really sure why I wanted him right now. Especially in light of today's events but I couldn't help but crave the gentle touch of my mate as he brought us both to ecstasy. Zev chuffed lowly, his hands halting their drawing on my skin as he trailed them down my legs and over the curve of my ass.

"When can I ever deny you anything?" he asked rhetorically, softly situating me on my back before he settled between my thighs. He leaned down, pressing his lips to my mark causing a shudder to ripple down my spine. A gasp escaped my parted lips when his warm tongue lapped at the area his lips had been. I was leaking within seconds.

Zev reached a hand down, pushing a finger into me before adding another. I wanted to rush him and say I didn't need him to stretch me but I was too caught up in the sensation of his mouth on my mark. I wanted him to bite me again. To reaffirm that I was his and his alone. I whimpered as his teeth brushed across my neck. I strained my head to the side, offering him more of my neck. He chuffed in approval.

Gently he removed his fingers and pressed the head of his shaft against my hole before slowly pushing in. I gasped at the delightful burn of his entry. His fingers entwined with mine as he held my hands above my head. He slowly began to thrust in and out of me, setting up a slow pace that made my toes curl as he hit my prostate with every thrust.

"Z-Zev." I gasped as his lips sealed themselves over mine. I don't think I could ever get enough of him kissing me. The way his mouth moved against mine made me pant with need. The way his tongue practically devoured my mouth, staking his claim on me completely, sent a thrill through me.

The long gentle strokes of his hips was enough to drive me to the edge but not enough to push me over to my orgasm. I separated our lips with a harsh pant, sucking in much needed air.

"More, please." I begged. Zev growled, lowering his face to my chest as he placed kisses and licks there. Once there were love bites all over the pale expanse he turned his attention to my staining pink nipples. He licked at one before sucking on it and dragging his teeth across the pert stub gently. I moaned as my eyes pinched shut. The feeling of his cock stretching me wide as he thrust it deeply into me was mind numbing. The attention he was giving to my chest was causing my nerve ends to frazzle, but I still wanted more. "Please, I-I -"

"You're a needy puppy tonight, aren't you, little one?" Zev teased as he released one of my hands to wrap his larger one around my straining shaft, pulling it from the pool of pre-cum it had created on my abdomen. I mewled at the contact, nodding my head deliriously.

"Ah- ah, Zev!" I whimpered when he began stroking me. My hips took on a mind on their as they thrust against his touch. He leaned back down to continue his assault on my nipples. I was in so much pleasure I could hardly keep up, needy whines and mewls poured from my parted lips filling the air alongside Zev's muffled groans. The sensations of his cock moving in my as his warm, calloused hand stroked my weeping cock and his mouth practically feasted on my chest was too much to handle. I felt as if I could cum at any moment. His hand that had still been entwined with mine, wrapped itself around my throat loosely. With both my hands now free, I curled one into Zev's brown hair, the other moving to clutch his arm desperately.

"Cum with me," He growled in my ear. I cried out, my eyes fluttering shut as his hot cum filled me. My cock erupted in his hand as my back arched clear off the bed.

I moaned weakly as he removed himself with a wet pop. He peppered my face with kisses causing me to giggle as I pushed at his chest gently.

"I love you." he said before he leaned up, trailing kisses down my face and neck, pausing to pay special attention to my mark before continuing down my chest.

He placed on final kiss on my stomach. "I love you, too, little ones." he whispered to my belly with apparent adoration. I bit my lip as tears filled my eyes. I felt like I'd been crying all day, but I didn't care, they were happy tears. There wasn't much to be happy about lately so I'd take what little I could get while it lasted.

I reached to cup his cheeks and pull his face back up to mine. Our lips met once again and I savored every second of it. A moment later I pulled away and Zev brushed away the tears that had spilled.

"I love you." I sighed contently, melting further into the sheets of our bed. It was becoming hard to keep my eyes open. The events of the day finally caught up to me causing my eyes to droop. Zev chuckled, pecking my cheek one last time before he got up to go the bathroom. He back with a rag to clean us off and I fell asleep before he was done.

Goddess please let us all get through this okay.

*

*

*

The days flew by and I forced myself to push thoughts of Jared to the back of my mind. I had more important things to worry about. My unborn children were all that I cared about and stressing over my would be captor wouldn't be healthy for me or them. Samira has been checking on me and them diligently for the past three weeks. Although, the bigger my stomach got the more irritable Zev became when people came too close to me. During one of the check ups he almost bit her arm off.

It was becoming difficult to get around. I was a month into my pregnancy and my stomach seemed to have tripled in size. They seemed to be growing faster tan what was normal and Samira has been giving me tonics to help my body adjust to the rapid changes. It was crazy to think that in four weeks I could be giving birth to twins. Werewolf pregnancies tended to be short because the pups developed fast. It worried me because although a month has passed Jared could still attack at any time. I still don't know what happened two weeks ago no one will tell me.

I got up from my spot on the couch and rubbed my lower back. Jeez, these kids are heavy. If the size of my stomach was any indication, they were going to be huge like their father. I rubbed my belly affectionately, walking towards the kitchen. When I say walk, what I really mean is waddle. Josh has been laughing at me saying I looked like a pregnant penguin. He stopped once I started crying though. Let's not even get started on my hormones. Suffice it to say, I've been a mess.

Zev hopped up from his spot on the love seat to follow me. I wasn't surprised really, he's become like a second shadow. I can barely get him to let me go to the bathroom by myself. I would have told him to sit back down but there was point in starting an argument that I wasn't going to win.

"Are you going on patrol with Darren again today?" I asked as my mate placed me on the stool by the island in the kitchen. Zev nodded, walking towards the fridge to fix me a sandwich. I nibbled my lip absently. I had kind of hoped to spend the day with him after my check up with Samira. Although, Josh was supposed to come with this time since he figured Zev would be busy. Turns out he was right.

"We won't be gone long." He assured me as he placed a fully made sandwich in front of me. I smiled at him gratefully before taking a bite.

"Do you think Jared has given up?" I ask after I swallowed what was in my mouth. It was a stupid thing to hope for but I couldn't help it. Life would be so much easier if he would just let go of his delusion to have me as his luna. But when is life ever easy? "It's been two weeks since he left the bodies." My optimism didn't rub off on Zev. The large male pulled his lip back in a snarl at the mention of the rogue leader.

"No. I don't." he growled irritably, "The bastard has been sending scouts for the past few days and they're steadily increasing in number. Darren and I have killed the parties that we've seen, but there seem to be more." he stated grimly. He large fists clenched and unclenched in frustration. I swallowed nervously, trying not to show the dread seeping into my heart on my face. "I don't want you to worry about this." Zev said cupping my cheeks in his palms, "Focus on the cubs, I will take care of everything else." I nodded as he leaned down to kiss my forehead.

Darren came into the kitchen then. His eyes swept the room quickly before they landed on me. I saw a slight panic in the brown depths but he hid it well.

"Have you seen Josh today?" The Alpha asked. I blinked in confusion trying to recall the last time I saw him. Which definitely wasn't today. I shook my head in the negative as Darren's brows pinched in worry.

"Not since yesterday. He was supposed to meet me at the pack doctor's room in a few minutes, have you checked there?" I asked, my heart starting to beat rapidly. Darren's jaw ticked, his eyes flashing between gold and brown.

"He left the room two and a half hours ago. He's not responding to the pack link." Darren ran a hand down his face. "I'm getting worried."

"As you should." Samira voiced as she stepped into the room. She looked tired, like she'd been up all night. Her hair was in disarray and her eyes were dull and lifeless. She was a mess. The most noticeable thing however was that she didn't have a scent. Zev immediately moved to stand between her and me as Darren rushed her, snarling. "Ah- Ah- Ah, young Alpha." she tsked raising a dainty hand to halt his movements. Darren kept moving despite the gesture, his hand wrapped around the slim column of her neck before he slammed her into the wall with enough force to crack it. "You might want to hear what I have to say first, especially if you wan to see your mate." she gasped out, even though her face was beginning to turn an unnatural shade. Darren snarled, loosening his grip, but he did not let her go.

"Speak." Came the deep gravelly voice of his wolf who was obviously moments away from taking control. I shivered at the malice in his voice, the dominance of an alpha rolling off of him. I peaked around Zev's massive form as I clutched onto his arm, holding it to my chest.

"He wants to speak with you. If you bring his Luna and the tiger he promises not to hurt your mate. As for whether or not he kills him depends on you three going alone. No one else. I will lead you to him." she said her voice monotone and empty. Zev growled, his body shaking. Icy fear clawed at my heart. Jared had him again. Tears filled my eyes til they overflowed. The thought of Josh back with him after everything the sick bastard had done to him caused me physical pain.

"Why?" I asked on a broken sob. I sounded pathetic even to myself. Of course I would be crying now when I needed to be strong. If not for myself then for my children. Both Darren and Zev looked like they wanted to tear her limb from limb before they scattered her remains to the wind.

"Your father wasn't the only one who lost someone during the Alpha's war with the witch coven, pup." Samira sneered spitefully. "I lost my sister, my mate, everything! Not one of you knows how that feels!" Her voice was manic at this point, eyes wide and full of grief. "With my nephew as Alpha we won't have to worry about these things. He understands loss. He won't start wars that will only hurt us like your father had. We won't lose anymore of our loved ones."

I don't know what made me more sick to my stomach the fact that she believed what she said or the that she had been taking care of me and my pups. Zev released a truly petrifying growl,it felt as if the room shook from the force of it.

"He has already caused death and destruction for his own selfish gain!" Darren yelled in her face, fangs fully extended. He threw her to the ground harsh pants escaping his parted lips as his broad shoulders shook from the effort of not killing her. I flinched at the sound her body made as it struck the floor. "Take me to him." his voice was suddenly deathly calm. Samira grimaced as she stood, clutching the shoulder she landed on as her hair fell messily into her face.

"You all must g-"

"No." Zev said cutting her off, his voice colder than ice. "Kaleb will not go anywhere near him again."

Samira scowled. "If you don't bring him the Beta will die. Besides, Jared will come for him anyway, it is inevitable." she grumbled. My eyes widened in horror. No, no! I would not let Josh die for me. Fresh tears fell from my eyes, I was moments away from balling.

"Please, Zev! I ca-can't! He can't- you don't understand we have to save him!" I was a blubbering mess as I tugged at my mate's shirt, hoping against hope that he would listen to me. "Please!" Zev turned to face me, his murderous glare softening slightly.

"No-"

"Please! If you don't take me I'll find a way myself!" I threatened, although I'm sure I looked the furthest thing from threatening with my cheeks wet and red and my eyes puffy. Zev growled at me flashing his fangs, but I refused to back down. "I won't let him die."

"Listen to your mate, tiger, the Lunos's life hangs in the balance." Samira warned. Zev roared, ripping the island from the floor and throwing it at her. I don't know how she managed it, but she dodged it just as it hit the wall behind where she was standing. Darren spoke up then.

"We have no intention of handing him over, we are going to get my mate and kill your nephew. It seems you'll be losing yet another family member today." Darren bit out. Samira glared hatefully but said nothing as she stood and limped towards the front door. Zev was beyond furious and was barely keeping it under wraps. He picked me up from the bar stool and clutched me to his chest.

I'm sorry I said through our link as he followed the alpha and Samira. My mate said nothing, he wouldn't even look at me. I can't let anyone else die because of me. Memories of Alpha Drake and Luna Eden flashed through my mind, causing my heart to feel heavier in my chest.

The walk was silent and filled with trepidation. We followed Samira not far from the pack house to a secluded clearing. On the other side of where we emerged stood Jared, with Josh beside him on his knees. As soon as Josh's blue orbs landed on Darren the tenseness of his shoulders visibly relaxed. He wasn't hurt aside from a cut on his lip and a red mark on his cheek that looked like it was going to bruise. Werewolves don't bruise easily, I shuddered at the thought of how much force would have needed to be exerted in order to leave such a mark. Just like the day were reunited in that horrid shack, he was naked. Jared had a possessive hand on his shoulder and a broad smirk on his face.

He seemed overly confident, probably because of all of the rogues standing behind him looking as if they wanted to tear us all to shreds.

"I'm so glad you made it!" Jared said cheerily, "I thought I was going to have to kill a perfectly good toy." his coal black eyes glinted with a sick humor as he caressed Josh's cheek causing the blue eyed male to flinch. Darren released a snarl so fearsome it filled the air around us. Jared just smirked. "And you came alone. Good boy." he praised as Samira made her way to his side.

"Release my mate." Darren growled and I thanked the goddess it wasn't me at the receiving end of his wrath. I can say with all honesty that I was genuinely afraid of my alpha in that moment.

"Oh this?" Jared chuckled as he roughly tugged on Josh's hair. "Oh no, I think you've got the wrong idea. I'm not giving away my favorite plaything. I must admit I was pretty upset at finding out you had marked what was mine, I got a little... carried away." he stroked the angry red mark on Josh's cheek causing him to groan before reaching down and pinching one of his nipples harshly. "But I digress, you won't be getting him back, that tiger over there will be returning my Luna and then you both will die. That is what is going to happen."

"No!" I cried, "Let him go!" Jared turned his attention to me, his mouth spreading into an unsettling grin. He licked his lips hungrily.

"Seeing you round with children like that makes you look absolutely delicious. Thanks to my aunt they'll be out any day now and I'll be able to fill you up with pups of my own. After I kill the little bastards of course." I swallowed thickly to keep from crying, I refused to give him the satisfaction. It all made sense though, the tonic wasn't to help my body with the changes from my rapidly developing children, it was the cause of it all. The need to throw up was overwhelming but I swallowed to try and keep the contents of stomach in my stomach.

"You won't touch them." I growled, my anger spiking suddenly. "and you will never touch me again." Jared frowned.

"I won't wait until you've birthed them, I'll kill them now and then fuck you until your ass is a bloody, raw mess full of my seed." Jared's eyes glinted in sadistic pleasure at the thought as a shiver rolled down my spine.

Zev set me down catching my eye in a blank gaze, just like the one I'd seen when he'd rescued me. His green eyes shone brightly as his tiger took full control once again.

"You are going to die now." he stated. "Hope you made peace with the Goddess." In seconds there was a massive tiger where my mate once stood. Darren shifted soon after, the fur on the back of his neck standing up. Zev roared, flashing his deadly teeth. The rogues behind Jared shifted as well although you could tell none of them wanted to face the pissed off tiger shifter. Josh used the distraction to rip himself out of Jared's hold, he too shifted as he ran towards us. Both Darren and Zev ran passed his gray form as they met Jared's forces head on. Josh skidded to a stop in front of me, whirling around before settling into a defensive crouch.

He growled lowly, baring his fangs at the wolves who charged after him and managed to get past our mates. It was two of them against him and he tore into them with a viciousness I had seldom seen from him. It was in that moment that I was reminded he was chosen to Darren's beta for a reason. They're moves were uncoordinated and their skills simply didn't match his, they were dead within moments despite their best efforts. Josh settled into a crouch in front of me again, muscles bunched and coiled ready to spring.

I turned my gaze to the massacre happening in front of us and almost wished I hadn't. Zev was cutting through them like a hot knife through butter. There were many of them but they simply couldn't match his ferocious ruthlessness. Blood stained his beautiful coat, and dripped from his snarling muzzle and extended claws. Those not being torn apart by Zev were killed by Darren with deadly precision. The Alpha lived up to his title, the years of training being put to use as he killed rogue after rogue. There didn't seem to be an end in sight.

Josh snapped the neck of an attacker in his large jaws, the body dropping like a rock. More managed to pass the two males facing the brunt of Jared's forces, but they too were quickly dealt with. It became apparent to me that these rogues were sloppily put together and ill trained. The only reason they had succeeded that night was because of the element of surprise. Now, really looking at them, they were an unorganized mess. Most ran off after seeing their comrades fall like flies, while others were unlucky and couldn't get away fast enough before their life ended. Only minutes later, the majority of the rogues that Jared had brought with him were dead, their bodies strewn across the ground, bloody and lifeless, some with missing limbs others with missing heads, most with their throats ripped out.

I spotted Samira's golden tan wolf among the carcasses. Her front leg was bent awkwardly and her neck was twisted in a way that wasn't natural. Jared stood behind his dead aunt's body, he had turned into a muddy brown wolf, roughly the size of Josh but still very much smaller than Zev. It a apparent that he had been hiding behind all the rogues he brought with him but now that hey were all gone he was fully exposed. I was surprised that he hadn't run away himself. Before Darren could move, Zev charged knocking the wolf over with ease, he didn't allow Jared a chance to get back up before he ripped off his hind leg. The sound of bones grating against each other before they popped, and tearing flesh was sickening. Jared let out a hair raising scream as he involuntarily shifted back to his human form.

Zev backed away, giving Darren room as the murderous alpha approached, dropping the leg in his mouth. I could feel his satisfaction at causing him some pain through our bond. Josh stiffened in front of me when Darren stopped in front of Jared. He shifted from his magnificent wolf to his human form, glaring down at the whimpering wolf at his feet.

"Y-You will always be mine." Jared sputtered out, looking directly at me and Josh. "Both of you, mi-"

Darren growled, reaching down and picking the traitor up. Darren held him by his jaw with one hand as his feet dangled a foot off the ground. Or should I say his foot, considering he only had one leg, but the injury itself wasn't enough to kill a werewolf. He clawed at Darren's hand, desperation filling his coal black eyes even he knew that it was the end.

"They were never yours." The Alpha snarled. "Annd they never will be." Darren crushed his jaw in his hand as Jared cried out in agony, writhing helplessly in the Alpha's iron grasp. Darren looked absolutely horrifying. Blood splatters adorned his dark skin and drenched in his hands, he looked like something out of a nightmare. Zev's intimidating tiger form circled the two, his eyes never once leaving Jared.

"Josh." Darren called, his mate's furry grey head snapped towards him as a wolf's head dropped from his jaws. Josh padded over to him. "Would you like to or shall I?" Darren asked looking at his mate. Josh growled viciously, lunging forward and biting a chunk out of Jared's chest. The body spasmed for a little before Darren dropped it unceremoniously. Josh spit out the ribs, flesh and heart he'd bitten off before shifting and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He spit once more, glaring down at Jared's mutlilated body.

It's over.

Finally.

My sigh of relief was cut off by a gasp of pain that tore up my throat.

My pups. Was all I could think as torrents of pain ripped through me.

| AUTHOR'S NOTE

6070 words... I can't even- *passes out*

Hello my lovelies! I just wanted to say that I love you guys so friggen much! Thank you for all of your support and love for this story, it has really helped me while writing this. Although this is not quite the end, we are almost there.

Let the countdown continue!

There is ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT OF TTO!!! Can you believe it because I truly can't. My first story is almost complete, ugh, I can't even wrap my head around it!

Anyways I had this idea that I wanted to share with you guys. I've seen a lot of author's do a character's Q&A where the readers ask the author and main characters questions. I was wondering if you all would be interested in something like that as a 'end of book special' type thing. If so, please leave questions in the comments that you'd like Kaleb, Josh, Zev, Darren and I to answer. You can also PM me or post them on my message board!

Thoughts on the chapter:

How are guys feeling about Samira and Jared right now?

What about #Jarren? (I put my poor babies through a lot.)

Speaking of babies, do you guys think the twins are okay?

Please leave your thoughts in the comments. I love reading them!

As always thanks for reading.

Love,

-J.T.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 33.7K 32
| REWRITE OF ORIGINAL TORN BOOK | Omega Berlin adores his mate and Alpha of his pack, Max. And Max loves Berlin. But sooner than later, Max is gone...
904K 35.8K 45
Presley had it all, a loving family, great support, a great pack behind him. One thing he didn't have was his mate by his side. After seven years of...
5.3M 165K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
4.1M 139K 30
Spencer O'connor. A socially anxious wolf who is scared of everyone. He will only mutter a few words to people he knows. He has to leave his pack whe...