Bad Boy Kisses

By BreakFreexx

Emilie Grey found her boyfriend Conner Hanglinton cheating on her after two years of dating. She's crushed bu... More

Fans review!
1 Bad Boy Kiss
2 Bad Boy Kisses
3 Bad Boy Kisses
4 Bad Boy Kisses
5 Bad Boy Kisses
6 Bad Boy Kisses
7 Bad Boy Kisses
8 Bad Boy Kisses
9 Bad Boy Kisses
10 Bad Boy Kisses
11 Bad Boy Kisses
12 Bad Boy Kisses
14 Bad Boy Kisses
15 Bad Boy Kisses
16 Bad Boy Kisses
17 Bad Boy Kisses
18 Bad Boy kisses
19 Bad Boy Kisses
20 Bad Boy Kisses
21 Bad Boy Kisses
22 Bad Boy Kisses
23 Bad Boy Kisses
24 Bad Boy Kisses
25 Bad Boy Kisses
26 Bad Boy Kisses
27 Bad Boy Kisses
Read my pretties & if you're a guy then my hotties!
Epilogue

13 Bad Boy Kisses

1M 24.6K 7.9K
By BreakFreexx

Dedicated to caselivy for the awesome banner on the side! If any of you want to make them, that would be awesome and I will post them with the chapters!

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 13: 13 Bad Boy Kisses

“Hey mom…” I looked up at Jared who had his elbow leaning against the steering wheel and he waved his hand for me to continue. “I’ll be staying at Hailey’s tonight. Just wanted to let you know. Love you, goodnight.” 

I shut my phone sighing. Why did I agree to stay the night at Jared’s? No one was going to be home and it was Jared we were talking about, I wouldn’t put it past him to try anything. We’ve been sitting in his garage for a good ten minutes fighting over me staying, finally I caved in because I had no other way to get home and walking was out of the question.

I threw the door open and got out slamming it closed, completely forgetting that it was Jared’s dads car. Oh well, if I did any damage Jared could take the blame. After all, he was the one who took the car in the first place.

“You can act a little more excited to be spending the night with me.” Jared said pulling open the garage door that led into the house for me.

I shot him a dirty look walking past him. “But then I would be faking it.”

“It’s better than getting the cold shoulder from you.” I didn’t wait for him to lead me to his room because I remembered where it was by now and I took the stairs quickly heading for the wing where his room was.

“Are you really not going to talk to me?” Jared complained walking into the room right behind me. I ignored him and plopped myself down on the couch so my back was to him.

I heard him walk over to me and I screeched when his face was in front of mine but upside down. He was leaning over the back of the couch so his chest was pressed into the back of my head and his face was only a couple of inches from mine.

“Can you at least tell me why you are ignoring me then?” The humor in his eyes told me he was finding this funny.

I pursed my lips at him. “Usually when you kidnap someone, they aren’t supposed to talk.”

He broke out into a grin and shook his head at me. I felt his chest leave the back of my head and then he swung over the back of the couch and took the seat next to me. “It’s not kidnap if you want to be here.” He explained picking up the remote and turning on the T.V. while smirking at me.

“Who said I wanted to be here?” I crossed my arms over my chest in defense. Maybe he did have more to drink then he told me and he was still drunk because I know for a fact I would rather be home where I can get away from all my problems (Jared) for a while then be here.

He leaned closer to me and ran his finger down the side of my face. “It’s all in your expression baby. You’re happy that I asked you to stay-“

“More like demanded.” I scoffed pushing his finger off of me glaring at it like it was poison.

He shrugged looking back at the television screen. “Just drop the act and enjoy yourself. Once you let go, we can have fun.” He turned his head and gave me a look before returning to the program that was playing.

“I don’t get you.” I finally spoke turning my body so I was sideways on the couch and facing him fully.

“What’s not to get?”

“The first time I ever talked to you, you were a complete jerk! Then the second time too when we were in the lunch room.” He was looking at me now with a blank expression. “And now you joke around with me, act like my friend, and even try to kiss me.” I blushed as I remembered what almost happened at the party only like an hour ago.

“So?” Was all he said.

I threw my arms in the air. “So?” I repeated with sarcasm. “What brought up that change? I was always scared of you because I thought you would kill me—“

Jared burst out laughing to the point where he was clutching his stomach. I glared down at him until he stopped. “You thought I would kill you? Emilie are you stupid?”

“No! You’re just scary!” I said pointing my finger at him exasperated.

“And you’re stupid.” He shot back smirking.

I slapped his chest. “Stop changing the subject Jared.”

“Are you trying to say you want me to be an ass again?” He cocked his head to the side rubbing his thumb over his lower lip. “Okay. Get out of my house now and find your own way home bitch.” With that he went back to watching T.V. leaving me with my mouth hung open.

He still hasn’t answered my question! I lunged forward and threw myself on top of him taking him by surprise. We tumbled to the floor and somehow I stayed on top of him. His eyes were wide and I quickly positioned myself so I was straddling him, holding him down by the waist.

“Good. Now that I have your attention, why don’t you tell me your answer?” I smiled sweetly down at him.

He stared up at me not saying anything for a moment. “I hated you.” I felt my stomach twist at that information not just because it was Jared but because hearing someone say they hate you, can make anyone feel low about themselves.

“Oh.” Was all I said. Looking away from him I got up and moved back to the couch. That was not what I was suspecting to come out of his mouth. If anything, I thought he would have said that he didn’t know me and he acts like that to everyone he doesn’t know but no, I get ‘I hate you’ instead.

Jared got up from the floor and took the seat next to me again. He ruffled his hair a bit before speaking up. “What I mean Emilie is—“

“That you hate me.” I said bitterly cutting him off. I didn’t need to hear it again. In fact, why would I want to hear it again?

“If I hate you would I have dragged you to my house?” He asked annoyed.

I shrugged. “I don’t know, you’re a weird person. For all I know every girl you banged you could’ve hated but you still banged her.”

“Emilie I said I hated you. Past tense. Which means that I don’t now…. although I’m starting to again.” He mumbled the last part which got him a punch in the arm from me.

I looked up at him with accusing eyes. “So what made you hate me if you didn’t even know me? That’s called judging Jared.” I pointed out.

Both his eyebrows rose all the way to his hairline in shock. “If I recall correctly, you thought I would kill you if you came into contact with me. You didn’t know me either.”

I held up my hand. “I heard enough stories to know what you were like and you didn’t help to prove those stories wrong when you would walk down the hallway with that scary frown on your face.”

“So you judged me by stories and you’re getting mad at me for judging you too? You’re being a hypocrite Emilie.”

I ran my hands down the length of my bare thighs in aggravation because he was right. “So that’s what made you hate me? Rumors?” I asked finally. But what rumors would make him hate me? I don’t remember doing anything bad to anyone. I always tried to be nice to people.

“Something like that.”

I spun my head to face him. He was staring intently at me but looking calm at the same time. It bothered me because I was a mess over here trying to figure out what was said to him.

“What did you hear and from who?” I decided to ask because I was curious now.

He sighed running a hand down his face. “Emilie it doesn’t matter. Just drop it.”

I shook my head and moved closer to him. “No I want to know! Just tell me, I won’t be mad I promise!”

He gave me a long look before caving in with a slump of his shoulders. “It was a stupid one night stand with that girl Anna you are always with. She was saying all this shit about you and one thing she said really got me to hate you.”

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion. “What did she say? Whatever it was I bet it was a lie. She has always hated me for some reason and would do anything to have more people hate me.” On the outside I pulled it off that I was fine but on the inside I wanted to go find Anna and hit her. She was such a bitch and for her to lie, really proved she was desperate.

“I don’t remember it was a while ago and I was half drunk.” Jared blew it off leaning back against the couch and letting his head fall backwards, his eyes closing.

“One last question?” I asked quietly, scared he was going to duck-tape my mouth to get me to shut up.

“What Emilie?” He mumbled half awake, half asleep.

“What made you change your mind about me?”

He picked his head up a little and opened one eye. “I found out what she said was a lie.”

“How? Wait! So you do remember what she said!” I yelled. He groaned and threw a pillow over his face. “Jared tell me! I won’t be mad. It’s about me so I have a right to know.” I moved closer to him and started trying to pull the pillow off his head.

I gasped when he quickly grabbed me by the waist and pulled me down onto the couch so the length of my body was parallel to the back of the couch… well it would have been if Jared wasn’t behind me.

He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his body tangling our legs. I could feel his chest move every time he breathed and his hand was hot on my stomach.

“Jared what are you doing?”

“Sleep Emilie. Sleep.” He breathed into my hair sending my scalp to tingle.

I was still in my dress and Jared was still in his clothes but I knew he wouldn’t let me go to change so I just laid there not saying anything. The cable box was flashing the time and I was shocked to realize it was already two in the morning.

My body was shutting down and I felt my eyes drooping. Soon enough, I was passed out in Jared’s room on the couch with Jared spooning me from behind.

The sound of my phone vibrating was what woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw it flashing on the floor next to the couch. How did it get there? Hailey’s name was on the screen and I quickly sprung up trying to get to it before she hung up.

Unfortunately, I forgot Jared had his arm wrapped around me and it sent us both tumbling to the floor in a heap. Even worse, I was sprawled on my stomach with Jared on top of me, squeezing my lungs making it hard to breathe.

“Get off of me! Can’t breathe!” I cried gasping for breath. Jared rolled off of me and smacked his head onto the leg of the coffee table. He groaned and started rubbing the spot on his head while I tried to hold back a smile.

Remembering my phone, I quickly picked it up but it was too late. I found Hailey’s contact and hit ‘call’ putting the phone to my ear waiting for her to answer.

“I am never sleeping with you again if that’s how I get woken up in the morning.” Jared said standing up from the floor and walking across the room. I don’t know where he went because once he was out of my sight, Hailey picked up.

“A very sorry best friend speaking.” I laughed at her introduction and knew I was the one who should be sorry.

“Other very sorry best friend speaking.” I said feeling my heart melt that even after I screamed at her last night, she was still calling herself my best friend.

“You know, we are the weirdest best friends ever right?” I bit my lip before bursting out laughing and soon Hailey was laughing along with me.

“That’s why we are more like sisters.” I said smiling even though she couldn’t see me.

“True, true. I got your text last night, do you want to meet at that little coffee shop at like twelve?”

I nodded mostly to myself and then answered. “Yeah.” And then I made the biggest decision in a second but I knew it was the right one. “I have something to tell you.”

“Is everything okay? That didn’t seem like a good ‘I have something to tell you’.”

This was why Hailey was my best friend and has the right to know. I should’ve realized this sooner.

“Just wait until I get there okay?” I spoke telling her she would just have to wait and she caught on right away.

“Twelve. I will see you there.”

“Bye Hailey.”

“Bye.”

I shut my phone and pushed the hair out of my face that was hanging limply over my eyes. I got off the floor and put my phone on the coffee table before looking around the room and spotting Jared on his bed, passed out.

I checked the time on my phone to see it was only nine. God, I forgot Hailey gets up early. I could sleep for another two hours and then I would have Jared drive me to the coffee shop. After all it is his fault I’m here in the first place.

I ran from the couch to his bed and jumped onto it, landing on Jared’s back. I started laughing as I rolled over and onto the mattress facing Jared. He opened his eyes slowly frowning at me.

“Why did you do that?” He asked his lips barely moving. He must be really tired. I wondered how he got up for school in the morning.

“You are driving me somewhere at twelve by the way.” I smirked tucking some of my hair behind my ear that was falling into my eyes.

“Then wake me up then, not now.” His eyes were closed again and he was almost back to sleep before I took one of his pillows and smack him in the face with it.

He shot up so fast with wide eyes making me roll around on the bed laughing. “What was that for!?” He yelled looking down at me with angry eyes.

“I was giving you a wakeup call.”  I bit my lip trying to hold back a laugh that was bubbling to the surface.

“You said twelve!” He looked at his night stand and then shot me a dirty look. “It’s only nine.”

“That was a test run. I have to find a way to wake you up.” I said smiling taking the pillow and putting it under my head. “Glad to know it works.” I rolled over so my back was to him and I felt him groan.

“Emilie either put the sheets over you or change into some of my boxers so I don’t have to stare at your ass when I know I’m not going to get anything from you.”

My face turned crimson and I flipped onto my back hurriedly pulling down my dress. “Sorry, I forgot.” I pulled the sheets up to my waist and then turned back over because I was still blushing.

“I’m not. I’m only sorry because I can’t touch it.”

I flipped him off without turning around. I heard him laugh before the bed shifted again and Jared was behind me, spooning me again. His arm came around my waist and I was pulled against his chest just like last night. “You won’t be denying me for long, Emilie. I can tell you that much.”

“Mmmmm.” I muffled into the pillow falling back asleep within a second.

“Here I got your bag from my car. I guess we forgot it was in there.” Jared said throwing it to me as I sat on his bed. My hair was brushed along with my teeth but now I just needed to change into proper clothes and fix my make-up and then Jared was taking me to meet Hailey.

“Thanks.” I got up from the bed and started walking to the door. “I should only be a second.” I slipped out of his room and went to the bathroom. I threw on my clothes from yesterday knowing I was only going to be wearing them for an hour before I could go home and change. I wiped away the smudges of make-up around my eyes and then applied a little more before I exited the bathroom and went back to Jared’s room so we could leave.

I paused in the doorway when I caught Jared un-dressing from his clothes from last night. He was only in a pair of boxers now and I felt my heart start to beat faster than humanly possible. Why did he have to be so hot?

His back muscles flexed as he pulled a shirt over his head. He then grabbed a pair of jeans and started putting them on. All I could think is, why did I walk in when he was putting his clothes on and not taking them off?

I quickly moved out of sight as he was turning around and then waited a couple of seconds before walking fully into the room. I knew if he caught me staring at him, he wouldn’t let me live it down.

“Ready?” I asked thankful my voice came out normal.

“Yeah.” He put his hand out and said, “Here.” I grabbed my cellphone from his hand and smiled in thanks before turning back around and walking out of his room with him following.

I sent a text to Hailey letting her know I would be there in fifteen minutes.

We got in the car and before I knew it we were on the road. “Thanks.” I said looking out the window watching all the houses as we passed them.

“For what?” I could feel his curious gaze on mine.

I turned to him and smirked. “For not having sex with me and instead of waking up in your bed, we woke up on your couch.”

He laughed and nodded obviously remembering how I told him I didn’t want him to pull anything on me and I wake up in his bed finding out we had sex the morning after the party.

Fifteen minutes later we arrived at the coffee shop and I saw Hailey already sitting down at a table texting on her phone.

I opened my door and grabbed my bag from the backseat. I faced Jared and smiled at him. “Thank you friend for taking me here although you really didn’t have a choice.” I smirked.

He patted my thigh sending me a model’s grin. My thoughts drifted back to him changing this morning but I quickly pushed them away, I wasn’t going to be thinking about that. “No problem, girlfriend.” He winked.

I slapped his chest and sent him a scolding look but playfully. “Don’t start with that again please!” I begged getting out of his car.

“I like that name for you though!” He shot back smirking.

I leaned back in the opened door and smiled at him sweetly, “But if I remember correctly, you said ‘Emilie I want to bang you, not date you. There is a big difference.’” His smirk dropped and I shut his door sending him wink.

I jumped a little when Jared reeved his engine. I looked at him through the windshield and he smirked when he saw I got scared. I flipped him off making him laugh before he pulled out of the parking lot and sped down the road.

I rolled my eyes. Boys and their cars. I opened the door to the shop and heard the little bell go off. Hailey snapped her head up and a smile lit her face when she saw it was me. Waving me over, she stood up from her seat and pulled me into a hug when I reached her.

“I’m so sorry!” We both cried at the same time. We pulled back to look at each other and then started laughing with tears in our eyes.

Taking my seat I picked up the coffee cup in front of me and took a sip. “I got your favorite.” Hailey said taking the seat across from me.

“Thank you.” I said placing my bag down on the floor and then I felt a vibration from the side pocket where my phone is. “Hold on second. Sorry.” She waved it off and picked up her own phone smiling a sappy smile when she looked at the screen.

I know that look. Hailey only gets that look with a guy. I was going to have to ask her about that.

I saw I had a new message and held back a smile when I saw the message and name. It was a picture of me sleeping in Jared’s bed. The text said, ‘Now I have proof that I got you in my bed(; ‘ I looked at the contact name and let the smile fall onto my face. It read: Jared my (boy) friend.

I answered him with the picture of him after I creamed his ass in pool. The text said, ‘I have proof that I kicked your ass in pool(;

My phone vibrated a minute later and he said, ‘Touché.

I laughed and closed my phone putting it back in my bag. Hailey looked at me with curious eyes. “Now what did you have to tell me?”

I felt my heart go into a frenzy but knew this was the right thing to do. Pushing my hair behind my ears, I dove into the story.

__________________________________________________________________

How do you think Hailey is going to react to Emilie's story!? What do you think Conner is going to do once he finds out about 'Jared and Emilie dating'? And what do you think was told to Jared about Emilie that made him hate her? Leave you comment's below!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 56 36
Laura Marano a girl who has a bad past and she is scared to go to school. Ross Lynch new to Marino high and he is Laura's new neighbour
33.4K 853 42
Laura Marie Marano, probably the most luckiest girl on earth. She's rich and famous, she's kind and sweet, and has the best boyfriend ever, Ross Shor...
144K 5.6K 35
Ross Lynch can't take his stuck-up, rich, snobby, mean girlfriend Brittany Anderson , when he finally gets the balls to dump her, he finds out she wa...
345K 5.6K 36
❝ She's in love with someone else, Dylan. Give up.❞ [STRANGERSTIME// SOCIAL MEDIA AU// DYLAN O'BRIEN FANFIC]