Tangled

By SweetSafey

Finishing highschool and entering into college is a new change. If that wasn't already enough, Lizzie got tra... More

Chap. 1- New city New people
Chap. 2- Hot Neighbour
Chap. 3- Enjoying
Chap. 4- First day of College
Chap. 6- Travelling by Bus
Chap. 7
Chap. 8- The Charming Guy
Chap. 9- Group project with Chad?
Chap. 10- which friend circle?
Chap.11 Rumour
Chap. 12- Khusbu's home
Chap 13- Lunch with Jerks
Chap. 14- Friend Request from Chad?
Chap.15 Found Chad with Rhea
Ch.16- Ready for the Party!

Chap. 5- Awkward

119 9 6
By SweetSafey

Trust me how awkward it is to see them on the front. I was feeling like running away from there, I would have if I would have known the route. Throughout the whole journey we didn't speak, Evan first dropped her off at her house which was pretty near to our house and then he stopped his car at our garage.

"Thanks for the ride" I said as I rushed upstairs.

It was so awkward so I avoided talking to him. But it wasn't of any use as my short legs couldn't run that further when he caught up my speed.

We pressed for the elevator(lift) and he bagan speaking.

"So, how was your first day?" He asked keeping a normal tone.

"Great" I replied shortly. I looked at him, wanting to ask him about Beatrix! But I didn't.

"Beatrix is the cheerleader of our school basketball team" he said and I furrowed my eye brows at him! Could he read my mind?

"Well, ya she is a nice girl for u!" I mouth spoke before thinking.

"For me?" He chocked. "Well, she is just my gf" he completed.

"Ya right! Just your gf" I gave a closed mouth smile. I know, even he was pretending to be a jerk in school. But as long as I knew him, he was a nice person, atleast with me.

The lift opened and we stepped out of it. I headed for my house door.

"Hey look, it's not like I love her or she loves me! It's just a formality. And we both know it" he said, mostly to him.

"Formality?" I sighed and opened my door and went straight upto my room.

The day was tiring but I liked it. I was getting bored at home so atleast spending time there was better. I didn't miss my old friends much.

My phone beeped and it was a msg from Emily.

Emily: back from Univ?

Me: n tired as hell...

Emily: any friends?

Me: just a good one! Similar to u :)

Emily: ohh....dance class! Gtg bye

And Emily is offline. I turned on the AC and lied down on the bed when I heard someone groaning. Okay not exactly groaning but mocking to sing! What a terrific voice! It came from the balcony.

I went to the balcony to shut that guy's mouth. He stayed just underneath our floor and was just a pre-teen, almost 12years!

"Can you please lower your voice?" I shouted so that he could hear, "I am trying to....study" I lied, I needed peace is what I wanted to say.

"Ok! Calm down" the guy went inside the house n closed the balcony door.

"Haha" I startled at the laugh of Evan. Jeez I should get used to him being on the balcony most of the time.

I turned round to face a shirtless Evan.

"Jesus Evan put a shirt on" I screamed as I quickly looked away and went inside my room. I heard him chuckle even more.

My phone beeped. I checked to see a msg from Evan.

Evan: haha...your expression was priceless! ;)

Me: not funny....it was unexpected! :/

But ur I have to admit, his body is well defined with muscles and abs! Yuk...I have to stop thinking of all this.

I slapped myself in frustration and opened my maths book.

I started solving some problems when I got stuck on the 5th one. Wow...nothing can be more complicated than 'y' finding 'x' in the equation! I mean why can't 'y' just move on from it's ex which is 'x' to the next? Huh!

There was still 2 hours left for dinner time. I walked upto the kitchen.

"Robin what you doing here?" I asked as I saw him mixing all the things and creating a Chal in the kitchen.

"I want to invent something...something refreshing to drink" he said as I saw him fail for the tenth time.

"Should I make you a something?" I pitied him. He nodded .

"What you doing?" He asked curiously as I mixed in soda in lemon water with sugar.

"I am making home made Sprite" I exclaimed as I saw the excitement in his eyes.

And my hungry brother drank it all in one go!

"Wow. You can make this for me everyday!"

"You wish...now clean everything up" I ordered him as the bell rang.

Dad came in, his shoulders down, probably very tired.

"You okay?" I asked worried, I havnt seen him this tired before.

"Yeah...just the back hurts from travelling that long." Wow it's been a week now and his back still hurts, I thought to myself. Mum already prepared the supper andw as talking on phone and then we had our dinner in silence.

Next day I woke up first and put on the uniform that I bought from school yesterday. I must admit I looked like a fool!

"Dad can you drop me off?" I asked as dad came from back after dropping Robin in his school.

"Aren't you going with Evan?" He asked.

No I didn't want to go with him again! I couldnt give That reason to him, so I lied, "he is not going today...His car isn't working" I gasped.

I avoided Evan yesterday and ignored all his msgs. My phone beeped and I checked his msg again.

Evan: you are coming right?

Me: I might be late, so you go!

I replied and switched it off. I opened the front door and headed towards forwards as dad agreed to drop me off when I banged against a soft wall in the front.

A soft wall? That doesn't even make sense so I turned around and my mouth open up in surprisment. It was Evan, standing right there next to the elevater.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Omg Evan again? Lol...what's gonna happen next?

Next chapter in 3 days.. :)

Vote and comment to show your support! :)

Thanks.

#sweetsafey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395 11 22
In a big city full of secrets . Teenagers living their life willing god damn it's their last year of high school . But it's all Maxi has ever known...
AWAKE By delight2022

Teen Fiction

7 1 29
A teen girl hurt by her past, journeys through life in a new environment. Will she cope with a new school, choices, relationships, and life even when...
104 2 20
Lizzie wants to be a doctor because she wants to help people. Her mom wants her to play soccer for the rest of her life. While trying to find a way t...
2K 103 35
Taylor is an average teen in her junior year of high school she reconnects with an old friend/crush and her whole life changes, she gets into a love...