You don't own me, I own you...

By flutter_away

A hybrid story involving a bunny hybrid that is very possessive over his one and only... God like Owner, Ki... More

Intro:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Little Notice:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Face reveal for 4k views
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Notice
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Notice
Chapter 22

Chapter 13:

8.1K 332 31
By flutter_away

Author's pov:

Taehyung wept as he thought he was being rejected and staggered on his splutered mutters of apologise and for forgiveness: "i—im re-ally s-o-wy, im a fweak". As he still thought of himself as a freak but wasn't at all in our eyes. 

Stunned by his baby's mutters jungkook gently whispered and cooed at the sight of his baby turning into a little underneath his touches of comfort; "shhh baby, you're not a freak. And if anybody calls you that, daddy will be hunting them down and slice them into tiny pieces and i will feed them to the other bunnies. Understood? Daddy will take care of you my baby."

Softly giggling at the over exaggerated but meaningful way of revenge, Taehyung had complete trust in his new daddy as he snuggled deeper into the dip of his neck; inhalling the intoxicating scent that waves of relaxation spilled sickly.

"Let's get this little baby boy dressed, what do you suggest, the lion onesie or the bear onesie?"

Stroking his chin jokingly Tae chose his decision:

"  ROAR! I want to be a lion!"

Chuckling at the loud burst of excitement Jungkook picked up his baby boy and carried him like a princess to the bathroom to take a bubble bath...

I promised that i would update soon so i did, and i hope you like it. Bye till next time ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 40.9K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
475K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...