City of Serpents - Sweet Pea...

By figure8ght

After your best friend Jughead Jones becomes a serpent you become closer with the 'dangerous' gang. When you... More

DISCLAIMER
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

12

2.4K 69 6
By figure8ght

All of the Serpents including me were on our way to the race. I rode with Sweet Pea on his bike that he had retrieved from the trailer park. We all sat around the designated area that the race was set. Finally I saw Charlie come over the hill and park next to us.

"Oh god Jug please tell me you didn't crash him." I said as I examined my car.

"He's fine." Jughead rolled his eyes.

"Wait this is your car?" Fangs asked me.

"Yeah, and if there is even a scratch on him by the end of this then Jones here will be dead." I glared at Jug.

"Hate to say this Princess but I don't think the Ghoulies are gonna play that nice." Sweets said as he through an arm over my shoulder.

"What is this?" I heard Betty say as she came out of the back seat with a dark blue leather jacket. She mouthed the words 'this is yours?' I nodded and told her to just keep it in there.

"Nice y/n/n." She smiled. She already knew I was dating Sweets and was in the Serpents via the Black Hood

"Wait you're friends with Cooper?" Sweet Pea asked accusingly.

"Yes, Betty is my friend, so please play nice babe." I begged as I held onto both sides of his jacket by the zipper length.

"Fine." He shrugged before rolling his eyes at my Northside friends who just pulled up.

Almost immediately I heard almost all of them yell my name. I guess I had to tell them now.

"Gimme a sec." I said to my Southside friends before walking with my head down over to my Northside friends.

"You run with the snakes now!" Reggie yelled.

"Calm down Reg." I told him.

"Y/n, when the hell did this happen?" Ronnie said, still friendly.

    "Not long ago." I told her.

     "Y/n, even after me and Joaquin?" Kevin said confused.

    "Kev, Ronnie. The Serpents are good people, I promise. I wouldn't run with them if they weren't." I told them. "Please don't hate me."

    "Y/n we don't hate you, we're still friends with Jughead-"

    "We are just shocked." Kevin finished for Veronica.

    "Y/n, you still look hot though." Reggie said coming up behind me and putting his hands on my hips. I stepped away from him rolling my eyes playfully. Reggie always flirted, he couldn't help it.

    "Watch it Bulldog." I heard Sweet Pea say angrily behind me, he had Toni and Fangs with him ready to kill Reg for touching me.

    "Hey, babe it's fine." I said stepping in front of him, pushing him back.

    "So I guess you really are with the hottie from the rumble?" Vee smirked.

   "Oh shut up Ronnie." I rolled my eyes. "Stand down guys, Reginald is fine."

"I told you they were fucking." Reggie said to Archie and Cheryl.

   "Never touch my girl again." Sweet Pea said, his voice filled with anger as I pulled him over to the Serpents. I took my leg and threw it over his bike and sat down. "Are you okay Y/n?"

    "I'm fine." I laughed. "That's just Reggie." Sweet Pea also sat down on his bike so he was facing me, we were only inches apart.

    "I don't care. You're mine." He said as he place his hand on the side of my face.

"I know Sweets, I know." I smiled softly before leaning in a pressing a soft kiss against his lips. He chuckled when we pulled gently apart before pulling me onto his lap. He grabbed my face and aggressively pulled me to him. On of his arms went to my waist and the other cupped my jaw, keeping my head tilted up so my lips could meet his.

We were almost forced apart when the Ghoulies rolled up. They had a small red car with a flame decal on both sides.

"How does it look?" Sweets asked me.

"I'd really have to look under the hood but if it's in good condition...it'll be a good race."

    "Well, lets just hope your car is better." He chuckled.

    "His name is Charlie, and he is." I smirked at him. "Come on." I said as I hoped off his bike.

    "Lets do this!" Tall Boy yelled.

    Pea stayed on his bike and I made my way over to Jughead and my Northside friends.

    "Jug, don't crash him." I said sternly. "And you" I looked over at the Ghoulies leader Malachai who was leaning against his car as he looked me up and down. "Play nice."

    "No promises Sweetheart." He smirked.

    I rolled my eyes and made my way back over to my fellow gang members.

    "I wouldn't talk to the Ghoulies if I were you." Fangs warned me.

    "I think I'll manage." I said, not locking eyes with him as I made my way back to SP.

    "Ghoulies are bad news." He followed me.

     "You don't think I don't know that?" I said defensively.

     "You look them in the eyes wrong and they'll kill you." He raised his voice.

    "What are we arguing about?" Sweets asked.

    "It's nothing." I blew off.

    "No Y/n it's not." Fangs yelled.

    "Fangs, I get that you're all protective over me cause I'm your friend and all. The flop didn't care."

    "Ghoulies are dangerous." He placed both of his hands on my shoulders.

    "I'll be fine Fogarty." I said softly.

    "What the hell are we talking about!" Pea looked between us.

    "Don't worry about it Sweet Pea." Fangs spoke. "Shit! The race started."

    "So, Sweet  Pea. Would you like to actually meet my friends?" I smiled.

    "I'd rather stay here." He smirked as he pulled me to him by my hips. His hands roamed up and down my body. I then looked behind him to see Reggie and Cheryl staring at us coldly. Knowing that they were looking I got closer to Sweet Pea and kissed him. The kiss was rough and passionate and he continued to the feel my body. My hands lightly tugged on the roots of his dark hair. He pulled me in so I was flush against him.

    "Everyone, scatter! The cops are rounding up Ghoulies!" One of the rival gang members yelled.

    "Baby get on the bike." Sweets said as he stood off of it.

    "Hell no!" I said as I stepped away from the motorcycle.

    "Y/n, stay on the bike!" He yelled at me before pushing me back to the bike gently. "This isn't up for debate!"

    "Fine." I huffed back.

I watched as Tall Boy and Jughead yelled at each other then as Jughead and Archie yelled at each other. Sweet Pea, Fangs and Toni said something to each other and nodded before Sweets came back to me. I got onto the bike and started it up, leaving room for Sweet Pea to get on the front. He quickly hopped on and sped away, going far faster than he should. I quickly realized we were on 3rd Street and headed to either the Wyrm or Sunnyside.

Once we passed Sunnyside and pulled into the Wyrm parking lot, Toni and Fangs pulled up next to us.

"Come on Angel." Sweets said as he reached out his hand to help me off the bike.

"That's a new one." I laughed.

"Gotta keep things interesting." He winked at me. "Oh, and I didn't forget that you're staying with me tonight." He whispered huskily in my ear and he placed his hand on the small of my back.

    "Come on guys." Fangs, who was already at the doors of the bar called to us.

     "Have some patience Fogarty."

Word Count: 1299

I love reading your comments, I think they are so funny and they really make my day. Also I love the people who live Charlie😂😂Charlie is an imaginary car but I love him like a child

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 182 38
[COMPLETE] Due to her parents history Betty Cooper had been hiding on the Northside, away from the reality of her life of being a Northsider, her mom...
65.8K 1K 38
In which two teens trying to escape their reality happen to meet in a bar in Greendale and find a fantasy within each other. Lilith was raised by sav...
469K 8.3K 53
Just released from Juvie, Casey returns back to the Southside with her best friends Sweet Pea, Toni Topaz and Fangs Fogarty; the four having been ins...
57.3K 1K 22
"If a serpent is killed or imprisoned, their family will be taken care of" :•: "A Serpent never betrays his own" Blood makes you related but loyalty...