10

Jughead and I went back to the trailer where Archie was gonna meet us. Instead of going with Jughead I went back to Sweets trailer.

"When I'm done I'll meet you at yours." I told him as I ran off.

I slipped the silver key that Sweet Pea had given me into the lock. The door popped open and I slid inside.

I made my way to his room, the door was only open ajar. I pushed the door completely open and stepped in. I then went to his dresser and crouched down in front of it, pulling out the bottom drawer. Pea had given me a drawer to put clothes in while I was living here and we just kept some extra clothes in there since I crash here sometimes. I pulled out some jean and a t-shirt to change into.

I went back over to the bed, taking my jacket off and throwing it there. I slid out of my cheer uniform, threw on my new outfit and my navy leather Serpent jacket on top. I tossed my
uniform in my book bag and put it back on my back.

    I approached his dresser again. On top sat a couple dog tags on chains. I picked one up, undoing the chain and placing it back down. I stuck my hand in my pocket and pulled out the ring I borrowed from Sweets. I slid the ring onto the chain with the tag and latched it. I then slid the chain over my head.

    I cleaned up his room slightly, picked up clothes off the ground, made the bed. I wanted it to be nice when he comes back.

After leaving the bedroom I went to leave for Jugs trailer but was stopped by a small note pinned by a red thumb tack on the door. The note was above me but I could still see it well. It hung about eye level to wear Sweet Pea would be. 'Remember to pick up Y/n from Preppy High'. Sweets always called Riverdale High, Preppy High. I smiled and opened the door. On the other side I saw Jug and Arch about to knock.

"What's up?" I asked, stepping out and closing the door behind me.

"We are going to see my dad." Jug told me.

"What!" I asked shocked.

"Y/n, I know you haven't gone to see him... maybe it's time." Archie spoke up.

"He put Jason Blossom, my friend, in a freezer." I spit out as I turned around to lock the door. "And I know why he did it but- but still."

"Come on Y/n. He wants to see you." Jughead pleaded.

"Fine." I sighed. "Wanna take the bikes?"

"I have dads truck." Archie told me.

    "I'll go with Arch." I said as I pushed past the boys.

    Archie followed behind me, getting into the divers side of the truck. I got into the passengers seat and put on my buckle.

    "Listen Y/n, I know we haven't talked much lately but I think now is the time to talk about everything." He said as he started the car.

    "Okay, what first?"

    "I... the Red Circle." He spoke softly.

"I actually don't think the red circle was stupid." I admitted. "I think going to the Southside, tagging our territory and pulling a pistol out on Sweets was stupid."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that." He said shamefully. "I don't have that gun anymore either. And I'm not going back to Serpent territory, at least to do that shit."

"Good. People had to clean that up too." I said coldly. "Southsiders are people."

"I know Y/n, I'm sorry." I got softer with each word.