Echos of the cursed forest

By makayladecroliere

-BOOK 1- (Warning this story maybe disturbing to some readers.) this is my first story that I'm posting so t... More

Prologue (narrated)
Chapter 1: Evolving
Chapter 2 : The jolteon
Chapter 3 : A dream or realitatea
Chapter 4 : Unforgivable
Chapter 5 : A new start
Chapter 6 : The past
Chapter 7 : Rain of light
Chapter 8 : Where the truble's at
Chapter 9 : The threat (past)
Chapter 10 : Fighting to live
Chapter 11 : A broken home (Jake's past)
Chapter 12 : Will you fight?
Chapter 13 : Journey
Chapter 14 : Psychic within
Chapter 15 : Burning heart's (Past)
Chapter 16: Disaster
Chapter 17 : In your shadow (past)
Chapter 18 : Battle cry's
Chapter 19 : A message
Chapter 21: A glaceon in need
Chapter 22 : Love in the air (past)
Chapter 23 : Truble under ground
Chapter 24 : Betrayal or Loyalty (past)
Chapter 25 : The tree of soul's
Chapter 26 : Trouble maker
Chapter 27 : Secret's (Jake's past)
Chapter 28 : Anglica knows
Chapter 29 : Awaken from depression (past)
Chapter 30 : The king of everfree
Chapter 31 : A Shadow
Chapter 32 : A gift (past)
Chapter 33 : The Blue moon
Chapter 34 : A Cures
Chapter 35 : Love and Hate (Jake's past)
Chapter 36 : Blood in the water
Chapter 37 : war of soul (past)
Chapter 38 : Who am i really?
Chapter 39 : A safe place
Chapter 40 : Confusion (past)
Chapter 41: Dark river
Chapter 42 : The dark side (Jake's past)
Chapter 43 : Unexpected
Chapter 44 : The plot (Past event)
Chapter 45 Where it hurts the most
Chapter 46 : Umbreon of evil
Chapter 47 : Life regrets (Jake's past)
Chapter 48 : The problem with love
Chapter 49 : Night travels
Chapter 50 : Echo (Past event)
Chapter 51 Learning to trust again
Chapter 52 : The Darkness part 1 (Past event)
Chapter 53 : The Darkness part 2 (Past event)
Capter 54 The darkness part 3 (Past event)
Chapter 55 : A cursed vaporeon
Chapter 56 : The new king
Chapter 57 : war is on it's way
Chapter 58 : darkest days are here (Finel past event)
Chapter 59 : Get ready for war
Chapter 60 : The final battle
epilogue

Chapter 20 : Pain and hate (Jake's past)

154 7 0
By makayladecroliere

Jake was just laying by the river he had stayed like that for hours just staring into the water almost lifess 'i wouldn't mind death'

He heard a video caming his way but he still didn't move 'Whats the point in living?'

Someone had stopped over him "Oh my... Are you Alright?.. What happened?" Jake looked up to see a shiny leopard standing over him she looked warried but Jake didn't care "go away....just leave me" he sobbed not careing what pokemon thought of him. The shiny leopaerd shock her head "no no i can't do that... You look like you could use a friend..." Jake growled at her "Leave me i want to be alone!!!" He said it but only more tear poored out 'i don't want to be alone....but i don't want anyone eather'

She sat bedide him and raped her tail around him "depression is an odd feeling i know...you don't know want you want...but i know what you need" Jake glanced at her puzzled "what i need?" She noded "yes...you need to forget what's bathering you make peace with it...have fun and alway stay strong...strength in your heart is vary import not all pokemon realize that....they let the small things get to them...they let in destroy them" Jake sat up and glanced at her "...stay strong... But what if I'm not strong?" She smiled "we're all strong you just gotta realize it" Jake looked at his paws 'Shes right i can't just sit here and feel sorry for myself...life go's on and i gotta make the best outta it...even if I'm a jolteon'

Jake smiled "your right... Thanks" she smiles at him "it's nothing i just don't like to see a sad face" she gave her paw a quick lick then looked back and jake "I'm Rusty and you?" Jake lead back "Jake" She got to her paw and started to walk off "well jake i got to go see you around"

Jake looked back towards his den 'i don't want to go back...i-i hate it there!'

But Jake knew better if he didn't came back his mom would get betup for it. So the jolteon headed home.

**

Jake walked into his den "Jake!" Jake froze in place. His dad came running at him and he looked mad "Skull told me you ran off on him!" Jake backed up "i-i well" The angry houndoom scratched Jake in his face drowing blood "How dear you he helps you to evolve and then you try to run away!!!!...have i teach you nothing?" He spat in his face and pushis me to the ground and bits his ear "Ahhh" the pain was bad. He then use fire blast and jake let a cry of pain out as the fire burned his skin. Skull came running "That's enough dad...." Skull said in a low growl maxis let jake go and turned his glare on Skull "...Skull if he ever trys that again you have the right to hit him that's no way to treat a shiny like you" Skull nod with a smile "yes of course dad" Jake got to his paws feeling angry at the shiny houndoom 'how could skull agrea with that?'

Jake's fur ruffled in a mess of needles

Maxis walk out den but before he did glares at our mom "Amber you get you ass out here now!!" He snarled at her and the flareon ran out with out a word.

I barryed my teeth in anger. Crystal walked up to jake "Jake?...Wow your a jolteon now!" She said jummping up and down excitedly. Jake smiled a sad one he didn't want to be a jolteon he wanted to be an espeon but that dream was over. "Yes...." He say and glare at Skull with pure hate. Skull noticed "Oh came on Jake...you look cool really...if you evolved into a espeon you'd be a loser...you should thank me i did you a favor" Jake couldn't believe what he just heard "thank you?....for smashing my dream?...well you just think you know what everyone needs don't you!!" Jake spat at skull and the houndoom growled "How dare you talk to me that way!...I'm a SHINY have respect you pice of shit!... I saved you dad would of killed you and you know it" Crystal ran in between them "Stop Stop please no fighting!" She crys and jake stopped "....sorry Crystal" he mumbled and turned away from the shiny houndoom. And walked up to his bed he just wanted to sleep to try and forget all this.

**

Jake was walking through the forest with Crystal it had been two week's since he evolved into a jolteon and now he was going to help his little sister evolve.

They were going to the ice lands that where close by. All there life they lived close to them everfree was a pretty big forest after all. "But Jake won't dad get mad at us for leaving?" Jake rolled his eyes 'yea only if Skull tell on us he's the only one that saw us go' he thought to himself. "Hey look it's the ice rock that's it!" She was jumping around snd Jake couldn't help but laugh at his sister "Alright alright...let's train" jake us quite attack but she douged it and used shadow ball and it hit him.

****

Jake and Crystal had been training for an hour now. Crystal started to glow and jake stopped to watch as the luttle eevee grow big and her shape changed into a glaceon. The glowing stopped "Hey Crystal nice job" Jake yelp happily for his sister. She was running around happy "yes yes yes I'm a Glaveon! Jale look at me" jake smiles it was nice to see his sister happy for once but then he frowneds 'i alway thought when i evolved I'd be happy like this but how can i?... When i wanted to be an espeon so bad and now that changes is gone forever'

Crystal runs up to him "Jake? What wrong?" She asked but he said nothing "...we should go back now before dad gets back" he said and they both start running home in hope that maxis won't be there.

They arrive home "Mom i evolved!" Crystal runs to there mom and shows her. The flareon seemed happy for a heart beat before frowning again. "That's nice dear I'm proud of you...." She said in a depression voice. Skull walks in and glanced at jake "Hey jake you should came with me i got something to show you" he said happily but jake didn't look at him he just layed down beside his mom 'Shes not well right now...i got to be her for her'

Skull growled "Hey you can't ignore me Jake!" He snaps but jake shoots him a nasty look "leave me alone Skull" Skull looked out raged by this "THAT'S IT!!" Skull jumped on jake and used dark plus. Crystal and amber back away shocked.

Jake tumbled down but got up feeling pissed off and used thunder on Him. Skull got hit and only howled in anger and used flamethrower jake was not fast enough and got burnt all over "AHH! He yelped.

"Skull stop now!!" Amber ordered him but Skull glares at her "How dare you tell me what to do your not my MOTHER!!!" He changed at her and used faint attack and then followed by bit.

He bit her on the throat. blood poored out. Jake and Crystal watched in shock and horror as there mother fell to the ground hardly breathing. Maxis ran in and stopped when he saw amber "What's happened?" He demanded but he didn't seem to care that the flareon was dieing.

"Skull attacked mother!!" Cryed Crystal but maxis snarled at her "Shut up Rattat...Why is Skull bleeding?" Jake's mouth fell opened 'he doesn't care....he only cares that skulls hurt!! Not me or mother'

Skull glared at Jake but said nothing "Well?" There dad said in a stirned voice but no one said anything it was clear that skull didn't want jake in trouble for they all knew that the houndoom would kill who ever hurt skull.

Maxis then glares at Crystal "Fine I'll just kill you your week anyways!" He growled at her but Jake jumped in front of her growling at him to back off "No it was me you can't hurt her!" Jake yelled but skull shock his head "no dad it was Crystal he's just trying to be a hero" Skull gave jake a look 'WHAT he just lied why would Skull do that dose he won't our sister to die?'

Maxis just pushed jske away and jumped on Crystal "Ahhh Jake help!!" She cryed as Maxis scratched her eyes. Jake jumped to his paws and throw himself on maxis and used thunder bolt on him and the houndoom yelled and let go of the glaceon. And tryed to throw jake off but the jolteon would not let go. Then Crystal throw a shadow ball at him and Jake jumped away so he wouldn't get hit with the houndoom. Maxis landed hard against the racks of the den snd Skull was just standing there with shock in his eye's. Jake and Crystal went quite when they heard a rumbling sound and jake looked up to see the rocks were breaking apart "The den it's going to collapse!!" Jake yelped and run out as fast he felt Skull and Crystal behind him and a loud crashing behind them.

They all stopped shen outside there den jake turned his gaze on the den that was nothing now then a pile of rocks Skull howled "Dad...he was still in there!!" Skull said in a panic but all jake care'd about was there 'mom...she was in there....she's gone now...Skull he did this!'

Crystal was crying. And jake just sat there not knowing what to do now "You! Why couldn't you just let her die!" Jake turned to skull shocked "Who you mean let Crystal die?... How can you say that!?!" Jake said in disbelieve Skull growls low "It was you or her... And i wad trying to save you! Our dad is dead and it's all your fault!!" Jake's eye go wide "My fault? MY FAULT? Your kidding right you attacked me and killed mother....in fact I'm glad dad's dead he deserves it after all he did to us!!" Skull looked as if he were going to rip someone's head off "How dare you say that!! He was great and strong he was only trying to make us strong...but i guess it only work on me huh?"Crystal shock her head "Jake Skull please stop this...we can't be fighting not after this.." Jake glanced at Skull "she's right Skull we can't fight like this" Skull lowers his head in anger but nods "fine...i guess we should fined a new den" he grumbled with a frown 'but should me and Crystal trust Skull?... He takes after dad and dad was a Psycho...he cost this hole thing'

Hope you guys can follow what happened in this Chapter lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 278 15
Hoshi the sylveon and her eeveelution friends are pets to their trainer Sara. One fateful day, Hooman (Sara) brings home a wild umbreon named Kage th...
22.6K 248 9
A month later after being abandoned, Jolteon, a wild pokemon, found her and helped her. who knew the relationship was going to be more than they expe...
258 18 5
Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Pokémon or any of these characters. This is FANFICTION Owners of Pokémon: Nintendo, Game Freak, and Creatures Sylveon, a kin...
16.4K 915 59
Tempest, a young Jolteon aspiring to be a musician like his father, wounds up in a horrible situation, isolated for years in the remains of his old h...