Hide and Seek// YugBam [ON HI...

By Yugyeoms_Rat

"Why do you keep running and hiding from me?!" "B-Because I love you and it scares me!" - Highest rank: #10... More

00. Hide and Seek
01. The Story begins
02. Knock knock
03. Winds
04. Anchors
05. Piano keys
06. Autumn leaves
07. Broken pencils
08. Foggy clouds
09. What is love?
10. Let me
11. Out
12. Dusk
13. Drifting
14. Fake love?
15. One & only you
16. Dumb dumb
17. I hide, you seek
18. It's written all over your face that you like me
20. Clock is ticking
21. Ice cream sandwiches
22. I'm fine
23. Lullaby
24. Sunrise
25. Remember You
26. Save me, Save you
27. Stay with me
28. Let me love you

19. Never gonna let you go

414 29 2
By Yugyeoms_Rat

.
.

Everyone left the hospital room, leaving Yugyeom and BamBam alone. No words were spoken in that moment as Yugyeom pressed his lips against BamBam's. However, the smaller boy pulled away for air rather quickly, "W-Where's Jackson? Is he mad?" Yugyeom sighed, shifting uncomfortably. The Thai boy sat up and weakly walked towards the door, nearly collapsing again, but Yugyeom caught him right on time. "P-Please, Gyeom.. I have to t-talk to him."

"You're not strong enough, Bambi. The Doctor said you should rest for a bit" Yugyeom pecked BamBam's temple, taking in the warmth of the smaller boy that he hadn't felt in a while. "I just got you back, please just rest" Yugyeom added in a soothing tone, walking the Thai boy back to the bed carefully.

"S-Stop it! I have to see him!" BamBam began to yell, trying to pull away from the taller boy's strong grip. Yugyeom sighed louder this time as he scooped up BamBam into his arms bridal style, walking back to the hospital bed. The younger boy was afraid to tell BamBam the truth- which was that Jackson was leaving for Thailand in a few hours without saying goodbye, and that he was possibly taking Lisa with him.

"He's not mad, okay?" Yugyeom pulled the covers over the older boy. "Sleep for a bit and I'll take you to go see him tomorrow morning, alright?" Yugyeom ruffled BamBam's hair as he laid next to him on the bed, but the smaller boy jolted up and ran out of the room. Yugyeom chased after the older boy, but he quickly lost BamBam. Where else would BamBam go besides his house? Jackson and Lisa are staying over anyway.

Once BamBam arrived at his house, his feet were bleeding since he didn't have any shoes or socks on. He ignored the painful feeling as he rushed inside. "BamBam?! Oh my god!" Lisa grabbed BamBam, trying to help him walk. "Where's Jackson?! W-Why did you have to get involved?! I had it under control!" BamBam began to yell at Lisa who only rolled her eyes in response. "He doesn't want to see you, he's staying at a hotel right now, he's leaving for Thailand in a few hours.. and I may or may not be going with him."

"What?! Weren't you going to say goodbye?!" BamBam shot back as he stood up, the painful shards of glass and sharp rocks sinking into his feet.

"You need to sit down, Bams. Where's Yugyeom? He was supposed to stay with you."

"I don't c-care about Yugyeom right now, where's J-Jackson?! Please! Tell me!"

"I'm sorry, I have to go talk to him. Alone" Lisa walked out, running into Yugyeom on the way out. Yugyeom took one single look at the Thai boy as he ran to look for the first aid kit. BamBam squirmed and tried to push him away, yelling at the top of his lungs that he had to see Jackson. "I'll take you to him after you let me treat you, I promise" Yugyeom grabbed BamBam's foot, beginning to take out the glass shards with tweezers.

After the whole procedure was finished, Yugyeom wrapped BamBam's feet. He noticed that the older boy was shivering, so he took off his hoodie and put it over BamBam's smaller body, leaving the plain black hoodie reaching the Thai boy's knees. Yugyeom gave the smaller boy a piggy back ride as they walked towards Jaebum's car- since the older boy had been notified and was waiting for them outside. BamBam couldn't contain his painful cries due to the non stop bleeding, so his sobs were muffled against Yugyeom's shirt. As much as Yugyeom hated having to give up Jackson's location, he wanted BamBam to stop crying.
-

"Jackson.. how are you holding up?" Lisa comforted the pale, expressionless boy. Jackson sniffled, forcing a smile, "I'm perfectly fine, Lisa. One hundred percent fucking perfect, how about you?"

Lisa stayed silent, giving him a certain look. "Listen, I knew he didn't love me.. I just wish things would've turned out differently. You know?" Lisa hummed in response, wrapping her arm around the Chinese boy. "Anyways, time to stop being so depressing. I'm perfectly fine.. so what do you think about Youngjae?" Jackson asked as he began to pack up his clothes into the luggage.

"Youngjae? He's nice.. why do you ask?

"He's cute, maybe I should give it a shot" Jackson smirked. "Maybe I should stick around a bit longer."

"Jacks.. Youngjae has a boyfriend."

"That didn't stop Yugyeom now, did it?"

"Seriously-" Lisa was cut off when Yugyeom walked in with BamBam on his back. "You brought him here?! I specifically told you not to" She sighed, already feeling the tense atmosphere in the hotel room. Yugyeom shrugged, the smaller boy peeking his head out from behind Yugyeom's back. "He has me wrapped around his little finger. Can you blame me?" Yugyeom broke into a smile, causing BamBam to giggle softly.

"Thanks for patching him up" Lisa thanked the boy as she helped BamBam get down from his back safely. The Thai boy took one look at Jackson before the Chinese boy cut him off.

"I don't want to talk to you right now."

"Jacks-"

"Don't."

"Can you leave us alone, please?" BamBam asked softly as Lisa and Yugyeom left the hotel room.

"BamBam.. I don't want to hear it. I get it, you still love Yugyeom.. so just go. You don't have to explain yourself to me, Lisa was very clear the first time."

"I'm not leaving until we talk" BamBam hissed in pain as he painfully hopped towards the bed, sitting down next to Jackson.

"What the hell happened to you?" Jackson asked. Even though he wanted to pretend to not care for the Thai boy, he couldn't seem to hold the question back.

"It doesn't matter, I had to come see you" BamBam replied, eyeing the suitcase next to them. "Are you really leaving? Please d-don't go.."

"What's the point of me staying here if you're going to be too busy with Yugyeom anyway? Besides, everyone but you and Lisa hate me" Jackson replied as he continued to stuff his clothes into the luggage. "Honestly, BamBam.. I'm not mad about you not loving me back, I'm upset that you felt the need to lie to me because you were afraid of what I might do. Tell me, Kunpimook.. are you afraid of me?"

"You're an absolute idiot, Jacks. I'm not afraid of you" BamBam giggled as he hugged his best friend tightly. "I'm sorry about all the pain I caused you.. I don't ever want to lose my best friend."

"I can't lose you either.. all I want is for you to be happy, even if that means I can't have you for myself. If you want to be with Yugyeom, I can't stop you" Jackson smiled genuinely this time, holding BamBam against his chest.

"D-Does that mean you'll stay? At least until summer is over?" BamBam pleaded with hopeful eyes.

"I think I need some time alone, just to pull myself together. In Thailand."

"O-Oh okay.." Was all BamBam could say. Yugyeom and Lisa walked back in awkwardly and Jackson made his way over to the boy.

"Take good care of him. Alright?" Jackson held his hand out, which Yugyeom shook. "You better treat him right or I'll fly my ass back here from Thailand just to beat your ass. Got it?" Jackson added, earning a smile and nod from Yugyeom. "Lisa, the flight leaves in an hour.. are you coming with me?"

"Of course I will, I left my luggage back at Bam's place" Lisa grabbed her phone from the desk, stuffing it in her purse.

"We can give you two a ride" Yugyeom offered, which the two gladly accepted.
-

"D-Don't g-go" BamBam began to sob as he held both of his best friend's hands at the airport.

"Lisa!" They heard a loud squeal come from the other side of the airport. Only one specific person would squeal like that. Youngjae. He ran to Lisa, whining as he tugged on her wrist, "You were leaving without saying goodbye?! How mean!"

"I was going to text you, I'm sorry" Lisa let go of BamBam's hand as she hugged Youngjae.

"A text? That's even worse!" Youngjae shook his head in disappointment. "I thought we were best friends" He smiled cheekily before moving onto Jackson, hugging him awkwardly. "I'm going to miss you two a lot" Youngjae pulled away to look up at the Chinese boy.

"We'll miss you too, Cutie" Jackson winked, causing the younger boy's cheeks to gain a dark tint of pink. Jaebum caught up to them, wrapping his arm around Youngjae to show that his boyfriend was off limits.

"Guess I'll see you around, Losers" Lisa put her sunglasses on and brushed her hair away dramatically, causing Youngjae to giggle. BamBam gave his two best friends a big hug as he watched them walk away to board the plane.
-

The two boys sat in Yugyeom's living room couch and it was nearly 3am, meaning they didn't sleep at all. BamBam's mom didn't seem mad that her son had ran out of the hospital and didn't want to scold him for it, she just knew her son was in-love and wanted him to spend time with Yugyeom. The Thai boy's head rested on the younger boy's shoulder, a frown plastered on his lips.

Yugyeom pulled the smaller boy on his lap, unsure of what to say. BamBam still felt a bit awkward being around Yugyeom again, so he just sat on the younger boy's lap, staring off into space. "Where's that beautiful smile that I love? Hmm?" Yugyeom pouted, nuzzling his nose against BamBam's. The smaller boy giggled, wrapping his arms around Yugyeom's neck. "There it is!" Yugyeom pecked BamBam's cheeks, causing a light pink blush to crawl onto his cheeks.

"I have a surprise for you" Yugyeom smiled, watching BamBam's beautiful brown eyes light up with excitement. "Let me put this on you" Yugyeom pulled a blindfold out of his back pocket, tying around BamBam's head to cover the smaller boy's eyes. The Thai boy crawled off of Yugyeom's lap, scared to walk into something that might hurt him. Yugyeom noticed and with a smirk, he picked BamBam up, so the smaller boy wrapped his legs around his torso.

BamBam nuzzled his face into the crook of Yugyeom's neck, clinging onto him like a koala. The two boys ended up in Yugyeom's backyard, the cold breeze hitting them immediately, but BamBam still had Yugyeom's warm hoodie on, so he wasn't as cold. "While you were gone, I decided to build something because I knew we'd find our way back together somehow" Yugyeom let the smile on his lips grow as he untied the blindfold. BamBam let his eyes adjust to the sunrise outside as he looked around confused until he saw a ladder. Yugyeom pointed at something above, and BamBam looked up, seeing a pretty yellow treehouse on the lemon tree.

He never noticed the treehouse or how long it had been there, but it made the butterflies in his stomach double. "After you" Yugyeom giggled as he helped the smaller boy climb up. The treehouse had Christmas lights around the small room, it was filled with pillows and blankets, a window on the side, so they had view of BamBam's room. "Look out the window" Yugyeom pointed, seeing that the wooden boards once boarding up BamBam's window were now gone, meaning his mother probably took them down. "There's more" Yugyeom moved the beanbag that was against the wall, exposing a squared wooden door. He opened it, seeing it was connected to a tube that connected to BamBam's wall. "I had a little help from your mom while you were talking to Jackson" Yugyeom added with a smile.

"Go on" Yugyeom motioned for BamBam to crawl inside the playground-like tube. The Thai boy felt afraid that the tube would somehow fall. "I'll be right behind you" Yugyeom reassured him as the two boys crawled through the tube. Once the two made it to the other side of the tube, BamBam realized it actually led them to his room. A big smile made its way into his lips as he leaned in and pressed his lips against Yugyeom's, "I love it." Yugyeom giggled as he crawled back inside the tube, getting back to the treehouse. He moved another bean bag that was across the tube, exposing another squared wooden door and another tube, except that tube lead to Yugyeom's room.

A/N: I'm horrible at descriptions lmao

"I want to look at the stars before they go away" BamBam whined as he got down from the treehouse with Yugyeom following closely behind. Yugyeom laid down on the cold grass, BamBam resting his head on his chest. The two boys pointed at the stars, naming out figures they saw on the constellations. BamBam giggled, playing with the garnet necklace around his neck. "I missed you a lot, Gyeom" BamBam admitted as he tangled his legs with Yugyeom's.

"Not as much as I missed you" Yugyeom hovered over BamBam, his lips ghosting over the Thai boy's. Yugyeom grabbed the nearest little flower he saw on the grass, tucking it behind BamBam's ear, just like he did once before. "You staring at the stars in the sky, but you the only star in my eye." BamBam's face instantly felt hot as he leaned up to kiss Yugyeom. "Bambi.. w-would you like to b-be my boyfriend again?" Even though it was the second time Yugyeom would be asking that, it still didn't make it any easier.

"You're such a sap, of course I do" BamBam giggled under Yugyeom, his arms wrapped around the younger boy's neck. Yugyeom leaned down to connect their lips once again, looking into BamBam's beautiful brown eyes afterwards. "Only look at me, don't look anywhere else because you'll make me jealous. I have to be the only one next to you because you're mine. Only mine."

"That means you're mine too. Only mine" BamBam giggled as he sat up, hugging Yugyeom tightly. The two boys yawned, deciding it was time to sleep, so they went back up to the treehouse. Yugyeom pulled the blankets over their bodies as BamBam rested his head on his chest. "Gyeom.. I love you."

"I love you too, Bambi."

-
"If the truth is not what you dream of, live with it with great understanding."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
256K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
425K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...