Mates With Complications (Lar...

By LarryShippinTheTruth

Harry Styles is an Omega, but he pretends to be a Beta so he can find his mate through falling in love and no... More

Mates With Complications (Larry Stylinson AU A/B/O) {Mpreg}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (tiny bit mature if you squint)
Chapter 10 (Matuuuuuure!)
Chapter 11 (mature)
Chapter 12 (mature!)
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N - This is so important!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Mates With Complications: Continued

Chapter 9 (tiny bit mature if you squint ... again)

7.5K 301 54
By LarryShippinTheTruth

Only one week of school left and then six weeks of holiday!

Can’t wait. My family and I will go to a tiny Danish island, we go there every year and it’s beautiful. It’s so pretty and the people are so nice.

Someone once asked me why I do those kind of author’s notes: easy. I need to do this. I have to write the things down I think and feel, and this is a better opportunity than a diary because I stop writing after about three weeks.

And I don’t even care anymore! I don’t care about what I ship and I swear, this one girl that doesn’t like one of my favourite ships, I will show her so many pictures of that one that she’ll die of it!

Because I’m from hell. That’s the reason for everything I do.

Speaking of things I do, I should finally type this chapter, right?

Okay, okay.

Still a bit mature because Harry is in heat.

Enjoy!

Harry tried to sleep through the most part of the second day. He slept long and actually managed to drink and eat a bit before a wave of heat hit him and he felt the slick drip down his thighs.

His cock was hardening in a matter of seconds and he felt so goddamn empty that it hurt so badly, but this time it hurt even more.

Harry knew exactly why. He met Louis and he wanted him more than anything, but yet he didn’t have him. And that was the thing that wasn’t okay.

He wanted Louis here with him, preferably naked and inside him.

But Harry was alone and he had to get through his heat alone once again. He hated it so much.

He reached down and started stroking his painfully hard dick, but then he slipped his hand further down to his dripping hole. He swept the pad of one of his fingers over the rim before he slowly started to push one finger inside, whimpering.

He flexed his hips a bit to make it feel even better.

He was so desperate, after a few minutes he was three fingers deep inside and alternated between stroking his dick or teasing his nipples.

He’d come too often to count already, and he knew that soon there must come one of the periods where he could relax a bit, sleep and drink, and maybe clean himself up a bit.

That was when he hit his prostate. At the feeling he squeezed his dick and came in a pitiful drizzle as a gasp left his mouth.

He slumped down on the bed and sighed, feeling how his dick went down a bit.

He breathed out a “Finally,” and stood up to clean himself up and eat and drink something. He changed the towel on the bed as well before he collapsed on his bed, finally being able to get some sleep.

~To Louis~

The Alpha really hated this day. He really didn’t like it when Harry wasn’t there.

The worst part was, Harry didn’t even call once and when Louis called, it went straight to his voicemail, and Louis really wished he finally would answer or call him. He wanted to talk to him, hear his voice.

Right now Louis lay sprawled out on the football pitch, watching the slutty cheerleaders in their training. Kylie seemed to live in her uniform and Louis wondered if she ever washed it, and how often she was fucked in that outfit. He cringed at the image.

He kept laying there, picking the grass and not even giving a shit about his coach who would most likely yell at him for ‘ruining’ the pitch.

Louis rolled his eyes. As if two or three grass blades would hurt anyone.

He closed his eyes and inhaled the fresh air when suddenly a shadow fell over him. He opened one eye lazily, staring up at the person. It was Kylie and Louis suppressed the urge to roll his eyes.

“Hello, Kylie,” he said. “What do you want?”

“Well …” she said, drawing it out and Louis wanted to rip her head off. “Later there is a party. It’s Sarah’s birthday and she invited the whole cheerleader and football team. You’re the captain, of course you’re invited as well.”

Louis raised his eyebrows and sat up as she continued to stare down on him with hunger in her eyes. He didn’t like that. He stood up and started walking down to his training team to tell them that training was over, Kylie following him like a kicked puppy.

Slut, he thought.

“Okay, boys. Training’s over, you were great,” Louis told them.

They said good-bye to Louis before walking off to the locker rooms. Louis felt an arm slide around his neck and Kylie slipped in front of him.

“So …” she said, probably trying to seem sexy. “About the party … if you don’t want to be under so many people, it’s okay. We can go to mine as well.”

Louis scrunched his nose up in disgust and pushed her away a bit. “Sorry, Kylie, but I have other plans.”

“Like what?” she asked.

“I’m gonna visit Harry, I think. He didn’t call and didn’t answer any of my calls. I’m worried about him, I’m gonna see if he’s alright.”

Kylie rolled her eyes. “You want to miss a party full of Omegas to go to that Beta? I heard what you said recently, your rut is in two months, right? We’re always willing to help.” (A/N: changed something. Louis’ rut is two months ago instead of one, because otherwise Harry and Louis would have their next heat and rut at the next time and that isn’t okay … yet)

“Thank you, but no thank you,” Louis said, starting to make his way down from the pitch to the locker room.

Kylie jogged after him, pushing a piece of paper into his hand and saying, “If you change your mind – which I’m sure of – just call me. I’ll always be there for some hot Alpha boy.”

She winked and Louis huffed, pushing the paper into his back pocket, swearing to himself to never call that number.

~Time Skip~

Louis was at Harry’s house. Niall had told him that there was a spare key under a flower pot. After a bit, he found it and opened the door.

At first, everything was normal. He closed the door, placed the key on the kitchen counter and found the note that Harry’s mum left.

He then heard whimpering from upstairs and frowned. He took a water bottle out of the fridge for Harry and walked up the stairs to what he assumed was Harry’s room.

He knocked on the door and said, “Harry?”

Nothing. He knocked again and again until he decided to just open the door. Bad mistake.

As soon as the door was open, he was met with the most amazing, most arousing smell in the world. He instantly dropped the bottle and pushed his back against the doorframe, one hand gripping he wall. He had his eyes closed, nostrils flaring as he inhaled the beautiful scent. His pants were tightening quickly.

“L-lou,” Harry’s voice said and the Alpha’s eyes snapped open, pupils blown wide to leave almost nothing of the beautiful blue.

Harry was staring at him, one hand twisted under and behind him, his arm moving, signaling Louis that he was fingering himself.

“You … what …” Louis said, fingers digging into the wood of the doorframe to restrain himself.

“Please, Louis, please, it hurts so much, I can’t take it. Please, please, please,” Harry begged in a lust filled, wrecked voice.

Louis’ dick was throbbing in his much too tight pants and took everything for him to shake his head and say, “No, Harry, I can’t take advantage of you like that.”

“You wouldn’t!” Harry insisted.

“No, that’s your heat speaking, Harry …”

But then Harry closed his eyes and whined, loud and high. Louis felt how everything inside him turned completely animalistic, his instincts kicking in. This was the whine that Omegas called their Alphas with – no matter if they were in danger or just needed a knot. No Alpha was able to resist this, no matter how much self-control they had, especially when they were so close.

Louis was a goner.

----------------------------------------

You’re welcome.

This is hanging off a cliff. Haha, I made a funny. No.

Next week is the next update.

And now, don’t tell me to update quickly because my update will be on Tuesday, no matter what you do. Even if you all comment *puppy dog eyes*. I’m a creature from hell, don’t forget.

Okay, I hope you liked it and hope you look forward to the next update as much as I do.

Thank you so much for reading.

Vote and comment, babes :)

I love you.

Kisses, Vic :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.5K 16
Harry Styles, son of the alpha of the Styles Pack, is an omega. Louis Tomlinson, son of the alpha of the Tomlinson Pack, is an alpha. Their families...
674K 16.5K 26
Harry, Edward, and Marcel don't want an Omega. Or so they thought. Louis doesn't want an Alpha. Or so he thought. They meet, fate does its job, and...
4.5K 121 4
At eighteen years old, already a student in university, Harry is a bit of a late bloomer. Most kids present as alpha, beta, or omega at fourteen, but...
45.8K 1.1K 33
Louis has been on the run his entire life. He's never stopped. He just keeps running. Far away from the alphas and omegas he once knew. But one day...