Dragon Age: RWBY (Discontinue...

By Hydra1996

Arion Lavellan failed to stop Solas from his plans, but instead to kill him like the rest of the world, he se... More

Bio
Prologue
Decisions
Bio: Elise Trevelyan
Volume 2: Welcome in Beacon
Volume 2 (A minor hiccup & painting the town...)
Volume 2 (Extracuricullar)
Volume 2 (Burning candle and Dance Dance infiltration)
Volume 2 (Field Trip & Search and destroy)
Volume 2 (Mountain Glenn-Breach)
Volume 3 (Meeting a dusty old crow)
Volume 3 (A bit rest and a shocking truth)
Volume 3 (PvP and the wrath of a dragon)
Volume 3 (End of the Beginning)
Not update!
Volume 4 (The next step)
Volume 4 (Remembrance)
Volume 4 (Family)
Volume 4 (Tipping Point)
Volume 4 (Punished)
Volume 4 (A much needed talk)
Volume 4 (Take the road)
Volume 4 (No safe Haven)
Volume 5 (Welcome to Haven)
Volume 5 (Explanation and training)
Volume 5 (Reunion, Rest and Resolution)
Volume 5 (The More the Merrier)
Volume 5 (The fight between two Maidens)
Volume 5 (Haven's fate)
Not Update 2
(Volume 6) Argus Limited
Volume 6 (Uncovered)
Volume 6 (The Lost Fable)
Volume 6 (So that's how it is)
Volume 6 (The coming storm)
Volume 6 (Alone in the woods)
Volume 6 (The Grimm Reaper)
Volume 6 (Dead End)
Volume 6 (Lost)
Volume 6 (Stealing from the Elderly)
Volume 6 (Episode 11 and 12)
Volume 6 (Our way)
Volume 7 (The Greatest Kingdom)
Volume 7 (A New Approach)
Anouncement (Discontinue)

Chapter 1: Awakening (Volume 2: Best day ever)

409 3 2
By Hydra1996

(3 days later)

The first thing Arion saw was a blinding light into a white room, while he was slowly awaken.

Arion: ,,Where am I?" He then saw 4 girls before him.

???: ,,Ah! Yang! Weiss! Blake! Call Professor Ozpin and tell him he's awake." Cried the girl he saw once on that building with the other girl with orange hair, so loud that his ears are hurting. Then she asked in a loud AND faster voice

Ruby: ,,How are you feeling? Who are you? Where did you come from? Your armore is strange, how is it maken? Your weapon looked so cool! What is his name? Can it transform? OOOH can I touch it? Please,please,please."

Yang: ,,Rubes give him some space. You question his ears out. Sorry, my little sis is always so excited when she sees a weapon. How are you feeling anyway?"

Arion: ,,Like hit from a giant." Moment, why sounds my voice so young, he thought confused.

Blake: ,,And what are you? You don't look like faunus, with this ears."

Arion: ,,I don't know what a faunus is. I'm Arion Lavellan from the Dalish elven. Where am I anyway? And who are you girls?

Before Weiss had the chance to introduce said Ruby quickly:

Ruby: ,,My name is Ruby Rose, that's my sister Yang Xiao Long-,"

Yang: ,,Hi, there handsome." she said twinkel and flirting voice, so he couldn't do something else but blushing.

Ruby: ,,Yang. The girl with the bow is Blake Belladonna. Don't tell anyone she's a faunus, it's secret."

Arion: ,,Yes, I remind me on her. Where's the boy with the monkey tail?"

Blake: ,,He went back to Haven academy on Mistral. It's nice to meet you this time. Thanks for the help."

Ruby: ,,Yes, and the Ice queen is Weiss Schnee."

Weiss: ,, HEY!"

Ruby: ,,And together we are Team RWBY!!!"

Arion: ,,You were called after a team like your name?"

Arion blinked. Are they really sisters? They don't look like each other. Maybe same father but different mothers.

???: ,,Ah, I see he is finally awake."

They turned around and saw a man dressed in a dark green uniform and a light green scarf with a cross on it, grey hair, brown eyes, brown glasses and holdd in one hand a cup filled with coffee and in the other hand a cane.

Ruby: ,,Ah, Professor Ozpin."

Ozpin: ,,Well, I must talk with mister Lavellan alone. Get back to your class."

Ruby: ,,Alright, bye Arion." and then they left. When they were alone, Ozpin sat on a beside Arion's bed, took a sip from his cup and asked then.

Ozpin: ,,So. Now there we are alone now, I must ask: From which world do you come from?": Arion looked shocked up to him.

Arion: ,,How did you-?"

Ozpin: ,,How I know about it? I've watched you through a camera the scene where you secretly helped miss Belladonna and miss Rose by using magic even with a bad wound like that. This staff seemed to be your weapon to cause magic, am I right? Did you came through a portal from your homeworld?"

Arion: ,,Well yeah, but I came not on my free will. (sigh) It seems I must explain everything from the beginning. (I'm too lazy to write whole history)

Ozpin: ,,I see. Sorry about your loss kid. I hope that Trevelyan will have success to save Thedas from that dread wolf. You elves musted just as bad suffer as the faunus. They will be not treated very nice too, because of their animal features. How about you stay here as a student and work for me? You could live here and make beneath study side jobs as a spy. Thanks to the well of sorrow,you can turn into a bird like you said, and something else but you don't want say it. How about it?"

Arion: ,,A student? Kid? What?" He gave him a mirror and Arion saw him but MUCH younger much to his shock. HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN?! SOLAS! I'LL KILLYOU; WHEN I SEE YOU!!! He thought, cried in rage. Sighing he gave him the mirror back and said.

Arion: ,,I think about it but for now I want explore Vale in my bird form."

Ozpin: ,,Alright, but look that no one see you turn into and turn back a bird. In this world is no magic. I will show you something one day, when after you are ready to take my offer. Read the story of the 4 seasons. Maybe you understand it. Oh change your clothes. Your armor might look a bit weird in the public. The clothes are over there on the desk. Thank later miss Xiao Long and miss Schnee for that. Well then farewell mister Lavellan.". He said and went back to his office. Arion stood up and looked for the clothes. These are a pair of light blue jean, boxershort, black boots, a white jacket with hoodie 

and a white T-shirt with the emblem...of... the... Dalish? (Think the emblem is on his back)

How does he know of the Emblem of the Dalish? That's make no sense. I haven't described how it looks like. Weird. He thought, but he started to change clothing, and looked himself. Not bad, but a bit awkward. Arion then grabbed his staff, turned into a golden eagle and flew around Vale. Sometime later, he saw from down there 2 teenager a girl with mint green hair and red eyes and a boy with gray hair and black eyes

 went into a book shop called ,,Tukson's Book Task". Why do I have a bad feeling about the both and watched from afar the shop. Until he saw the windows and door darkens he decided to fly into the backside of the shop and listened what they are saying. 

Emerald: ,,I hear you're planning on leaving. Moving all the way to Vacuo. Your brothers in the White Fang wouldn't be happy to hear that. And neither are we." Arion's eyes widden in shock. The White Fang?! The same guys like on the docks a few days ago?! He keeped listening.

Emerald: ,,You know who we are, don't you?"

Tukson: ,,Yes."

Emerald: ,, And you know why we're here?"

Tukson: ,,Yes."

Emerald: ,,So. Are you going to fight back?"

Tukson: ,,Yes!"

That was it for Arion. He gave the hoodie before to cover his face, kicked the door open and created an ice shield so that Mercury hit the ice and not Tukson.

Arion: ,,Quick! Get out of here!"

Tukson: ,,Yes, thank's." After he said that he ran away. They wanted chase him, but Arion froze the door before them.

Emerald: ,,You will regret this." The two stared at him angry.

Arion: ,,You can come and try it. Don't think I will make it easy." and spelled arcing surge to lame the both of them, but it didn't happened. Instead lamed they are just a bit hurt. How is this possible!? Could it be that Aura from what Ozpin spoke? OK. That's a big problem. He saw just in time Mercury running to him and used stone fist to keep him down, and freezed Emerald legs. As Mercury wanted to stand up he holds his staff Hakkon's wisdom before his throat.

Arion: ,,I wouldn't do anything anymore if I were you? Now answer the question: For whom are you working? Roman Torchwick? The White Fang? Well answer now." He asked in a cold voice.

Mercury looked behind him and saw Emerald has already freed herself without he noticed it. He smirked asked him with spot in his voice.

Mercury: ,,Turn around and ask that again."

Arion: ,,What?". Then he made the mistake and turned around to see Emerald running to him to attack. He dodged but got hit by a kick from Mercury on the back and flew onto a bookshelf and passed out. Mercury grabbed a comic and went with Emerald from the shop and leaves. After she streched she asked then:

Emerald: ,,What's with that?"

Mercury: ,,I like the pictures. And what are we going to say to that idiot? And she want for sure know about that guy."

Emerald: ,,You could be right for this one time."

(5 Minutes later)

Arion groaned as he woke up, and looked around while touching his head Ow, damn they managed to escape. The leg from the guy doesn't felt normal. Is his leg made from metal or what.. Nevermind for now. I should go to Ozpin and accept his offer. It should be better the time come soon to know, what's going on. Was his thoughts before he turned into the eagle again and flew back to Beacon Academy. Thed entry was empty and he could so turn back. As he entered to the dining hall, he saw a chaos he never saw it. Food, banks and table layed everywhere. Then comes an angry Glynda Goodwitch brought all back into normal.

Glynda: ,,Children, please. Do not play with your food."

Arion: ,,I don't wanna know what actually happened here."

Then came Yang fallen from the sky. Glynda growles and then Ozpin came.

Ozpin: ,,Let it go."

Glynda: ,,(Sigh) They're supposed to be the defenders of the world."

Ozpin: ,,And they will be. But right now they're still children. So why not let them play the part?"

He began to walk away, while Arion looked the scene with a smile about the fun of the kids.

Ozpin: After all-- it isn't a role they'll have forever. And you mister Lavellan, have you thought about that?" 

Arion: ,,Yes, I'll do it. But I need help for unlocking my aura."

Ozpin: ,,Sure. Come tomorrow into my office, so we can do it. And he is your key to get into your room. Your stuff is already there. And I will inform miss Rose and mister Arc that you get transfered in their Teams as backup."

Arion: ,,Ma serannas."

Arion just wanted to walk away as he then heard:

Yang: ,,Hey Arion. Do you like the outfit?"

Arion: ,,Yes, it suits well thank's and you too Weiss."

Weiss: ,,Ahem Yang. Haven't we forgotten someone he should learn to know."

Yang: ,,Oh right. Arion these people are team JNPR. Arion-JNPR, JNPR-Arion."

Arion: Andaran atish'an friends from team RWBY.  I'm Arion Lavellan.

Jaune: ,,No need to be so formal. My name is Jaune Arc and I'm the leader. This is my partner Pyrrha  Nikos-,"

Pyrrha: ,,Hello again. What was that for a language?"

Arion: ,,It was Elven speaking from my people."

Jaune: ,,Anyway. The two are Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren, but we call him just Ren."

Arion: ,,If you would not against that. I would go into my room and rest."

Ruby: ,,Ok. Bye Arion. We are seeing us tomorrow."

Arion: ,,Yeah. Well Dareth shiral."

Blake: ,,It would be interesting to learn his speach."

As Arion came into his room he saw his stuff and a uniform, he should wear for the class. He laid down onto his bed and began to fast asleep.

(Meanwhile in Ozpin's office)

Ozpin stared out of the window while Glynda asked 

Glynda: ,,Is he worth to be trusted? I'm not sure about him."

Ozpin: ,,Oh you can trust him. I asked him a long time ago to bring someone he trusts deeply to us to help us."

Glynda: ,,What if he finds someday out that we use him against her? Even he looks no older than 17 years."

Ozpin: ,,He looks like a kid, but he is older than you think. That let be my worries. The time will come, where we really need him."

After that Glynda left an Ozpin thought

Isn't that right... Fan'Heral? 

To be continued.

Yes I had spared Tukson. Get over with it. Please comment and until next time.

Andromeda1996 out

Ma serannas: You have my thanks/thank you

Anaran antish'an: formal elven greeting

Dareth shiral: farewell 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 706 25
After Jaune transcript was revealed by Cardin the entire school went against him only the only people who support him were Ruby, Team JNPR, And CFVY...
2.4K 42 13
Here we go Volume 3. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth OC's Belong to me and my friends
4.7K 93 17
This is a fanfic me and my friend have been working on since February of this year. He has an account on Fanfiction.net called purple27gamelord and...
112K 1.6K 16
Hi! My name is Noctis L/n and this is my journey to how I become the Greatest Swordsman in Remnant's history in the group Team RWBY.