Spain X Reader X Romano || Sc...

By toroshi-kun

"I thought you are the one for me." "There's nobody better than you." This story contain An Angsty Love Trian... More

Chapter 0 - P R O L O G U E
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5 - Alfred and Iggy
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - He decided
Chapter 24 - He is pitiful
Chapter 25 - She thinks they are foolish
Chapter 26 - Why him?
Chapter 27 - She confessed
Chapter 28 - He's not backing down
Chapter 29 - New feelings
Chapter 30 - She's trying
Chapter 31 - Fellow big bruder
Chapter 32 - It's over
Chapter 33 - Front porch
Chapter 34 - Bonds
Chapter 35 - LEGO BLOCKS
Chapter 36 - Gun
Chapter 37 - She got him
Chapter 38 - He is screwd
Chapter 39 - They know where
Chapter 40 - He is thankful
Chapter 41 - Strong back
Chapter 42 - Ti amo
Last Chapter - Lovino's route
Last Chapter - Antonio's Route
CREDITS
Y/N Vargas

Chapter 18

332 14 7
By toroshi-kun

Stay or leave

The cabinets are bare,

And I'm unaware

Lovino's POV

Her lips were plump, the gradient of red and pink. That kind of lips were closing on mine, slowly and slowly. I can feel the idiota shaking form above me or is it me the one who's shaking? Brave yet bold.

(Brave and Bold!!)

Before each of us come in contact, I push her and flick her forehead gently.

"Just—what the fuck are you doing?" I cover my mouth then lowered my gaze, hiding my fucking red face.

"W-w-w-what the hell did I just do?!" She scream and cupping her blushing face. I sigh annoyedly.

"Don't you think the way you comforting me is out the line? I tell you that I don't dwell on the past didn't I? Am I always that cheap on your eyes? Stop joking around for fuck sake!" I get up and go inside the tent, leaving that idiota behind.

I lie down next to Feliciano and sigh.

What the hell just happen back there?! Why did she do something like that?

"Shit, I can't sleep!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV.

"What happen the two of you? Can't sleep?" Feliciano said, noticing you and his big brother have dark circle under their eyes.

"Ye-yeah..something like that." You replied and nervously scratch the back of your neck.

"Move!" Lovino grumpily bark back. He walk away leaving the uncomfortable you and his brother behind.

"Veh~ did something happen really? He seems very angry of you bella.." Feliciano frown and hug you.

"We will make up, I promise." You pat his head and smile.

Easy to say hard to do indeed.

Lovino start avoiding you after that incident. He even avoid to be in the same air as you. Now you were pissed. Of course you feel guilty, but you can't apologize if he's keeping five meters distant from you.

Your POV.

I give up!

I glare at a certain italian hiding behind the bush. His curl slightly seen from my sight. I walk near the bush and just stand there.

Guess he didn't notice..

"Lovi.." the bush flinch but stay silent.

"I know you there you tomato loving freak, and I know what I did maybe suprised you but for your information, I didn't do it because I want to cheer you up or anything like that, you idiot. I—" I clench my fist tightly.

"Then what are you doing?" he softly said.

I widden my eyes as Lovino start to came out from the bush, he was blushing while covering his mouth. "Just what the fuck are you doing to me!"

I was perplexed. He was now standing in front of me, with madly red face.

Does this bother him that much? Does that mean he—

"Lovi, I-.."

"What are jou two doing here? We're going to start hiking soon! Go gather with the others." The both of us look at the bulky german boy with widden eyes.. Lovino walk first, leaving me with Ludwig behind.

"You dumbass!" I kick Ludwig's leg but he didn't even flinch or in pain.

"Eh? What did I do?" He ask with innocent glint in his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other class representative gather and lined up, listening to the announcement the teacher said. I see Arthur too, and other student council members.

They are here too? Must be suck to be student council.

"Okay listen up kids! We are going to do The Relay hiking. Each of your group member will wait at the stop point provided and continue to deliver the stick to the other member but before giving the stick you must complete the challenge given to you at the stop point and if you failed the quiz you will be freezed for 15 minutes before you can continue to deliver the stick. And if you have successfully deliver the stick and all representatives have finished at one stop point, the student council incharges will guide you back to the finish line and you can wait for your other member to finish. Is that clear?" various 'yes!' can be heard.

Our group gather to discuss which and where stop point for each of us.

"I think it's better for Lili to be the starter because the start point isn't too far from the campsite it's a safe zone since it haven't enter the forest yet." The german nod his head in approval of his own idea.

"Veh~ what about me? I need safe zone too!" Feliciano raise his hand wildly, Ludwig begin to think again.

"Listen you assholes—it's not like I want the safe zone, but you better put me at the last stop and I DON'T want to have direct interaction with that macho potato over there you got that bastards?" Lovino said crossing his arms like boss. If stare can kill, the two vargas would be dead by now because of Natalya's glare.

"Italians -- !" Natalya said, still glaring. Ludwig and I just facepalmed, we look at the map frustratedly.

"How about we put Feliciano in the middle point? I mean it isn't that far from the fourth point." I said observing the dots on the map.

"You're right!" Ludwig bleam an idea pop on his head.

"I am ?!" I look at him shocked.

"Ja, I will be on the fourth point so that I can cover up Feliciano's time since he's —"

Feliciano look unbothered by the unsure looks he's recieving from me, Ludwig, Natalya and Lili. Even petals of flower start to appear around him. Bubbly.. we stop staring and continue to discuss.

"Then I shall be on the second point, covering Lili's time." Natalya exclaimed.

"Hey I'm not that slow!" Lili puff her cheeks and pout.

Natalya giggle, "Right-right you are.."

"How come you never do that to me!" I pout while she just sigh and smirk.

"Cause you're annoying."

"Last, L/N should be on the fifth spot. Therefore, she can give enough time for Lovino to finish up." I blush and nod. "Okay."

"Time out guys—each member follow the student council to the stop point!" The teacher yelled.

I feel a warm hand start petting my head, I could recognize this scent even without looking. A strong scent of collonge with a mix of bolognesse smell.

"Good luck." Then he walk away, I touch the top of my head and smile like and idiot.

And this idiot didn't notice that two of her friends smirking and giving a thumbs up. Natalya and Lili. Natalya... and Lili, smirking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

.

.

"So slow—" I mumbled. The fifth point were quite empty as the fourth runners haven't arrived yet. It has been one hour is the riddle that hard? The other group member were also bored. Among them, I spot that glasses guy. I forgot his name... Alfred—? he was talking to other class representative and whenever our eyes met he would glare as if he want to kill me.

Ignore.. Ignore..

"Yah—what took them so long, youngster these day are so lazy aru!" This chinesse student council grumbled. My seat was next to the riddle point, and next to him.

"Hey you! Say something! I am bored aru." He look at me.

I facepalm and look around, "U-uh.. hi?"

"Ni hao! OH—what's that!" I turn my gaze to where he's pointing. It's actually Ludwig. He was runing like crazy with red face and the stick is broken in half because of his grip. He came to the stop point desk, panting.

"What happen?!" I ask and hand him a mineral water. He took a big gulp and wipe his forehead, handing me the broken stick.

"Feliciano.. he's.. when Natalya arrive at his stop point, Feliciano got scared of her and start runing without recieving the stick. Both Natalya and Feliciano arrive at my stop point and we have a brief scolding to that dumpkoff. But thats not all of it, that dumpkoff has trouble answering the riddle so I was freezed for 30 minutes—"

"Wait! Why 30 minutes it should be—"

"That dumpkoff got the student council angry because his ramble of pasta sauce! Can you believe that?!" I pat his shoulder in pity.

"Aiya! Stop chit-chating and do the riddle—" Ludwig get up and do the riddle without trouble. At the time he finished, that Alfred's group were also finish. I start to run with that jock following close behind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HEY YOU-- !" I look behind and see the boy catching up. We were running side to side when all of sudden he put his feet in front of me making me fall face first.

"Goddammit!! You son of a--!" I curse and glare at the smirking boy.

"I warn you, didn't I?"

"So what?! You gonna bully me or something?! Just what the fuck is your problem you son of a bitch?" Alfred smirk.

"My problem is you. I can't allow a rat like you crawl around my Iggy. You are such a bitch, I saw you kiss Vargas and even flirt with Yao! You must be enjoying having guys around your fingers huh? But not me. Not my Iggy. I wouldn't allow that." He yelled right in my face, gripping my shoulder tightly.

I laugh..

"Are you done being a hero you think you are? Not that I care or anything, do as you like. You're just a brat with brother complex." I get up and dust some dirt on my pants.

He is a lot stronger, damn its gonna bruise. I need too—

Before I knew it, I've fall into the side cliff. The last thing I see is that prick shaking hands.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lovino's POV

What took that idiota so long?

I paced back and forth in worry. The other representatives from fourth point are already here for fucksake.

"Hey you! Bloody hell, why hasn't your classmate arrive yet? It has been 45 minutes!" Said this british bastard with huge catterpillar.

I glare at him, "How would I know--! Be patient dammit!"

That bastard took out his clipboard and write down something. "Disqualified in 15 minutes, what's your classmate name? we can't have the other participant wait any longer."

"Y/N L/N." He stop writing and look at me in suprise.

"Wait, Y/N's here?" confused, I nod at him.

"Hey Alfred! Do you see Y/N on your way here?" There this other blonde bastard, he has this idiotic smile on his face and approach us.

"The dudette? No, I haven't see her." I stare at his attitude.

Suspicious.

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.8K 32
2p! Italy x Mute! Reader x 2p! Romano A vacation in Italy sounded wonderful in your mind when your parents offered to help you pay for the trip. You...
19.7K 861 26
Join the German Siblings, Germany, Prussia, Austria, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland in their everyday lives.Whether it's baking, getting drunk, havin...
19.5K 811 33
I loved him, and he loved me. But you can only love someone if you still have yourself. They might tell you they lost me, but really, I lost all of t...
2.4K 26 13
It was just another meeting with the allies and axis and of course, the meeting goes haywire but this time with a little twist. A strange figure has...