Distance • NBA Youngboy

Por sincerelynye

Cartier is only 16 years old, and already have problems like an adult. Once her past catches up with her it'l... Más

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•-pt.1
•13•-pt.2
•14•-pt.3
•15•
•16•
•17•-pt.1
•18•-pt.2
•19•-pt.3
•20•
•21•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
‼️READ BICHES‼️
The Real Deal~EPILOGUE
Sequel???
Maybe???
Its up🤗🤗🤗
New Book!!!😊

•22•

7K 206 31
Por sincerelynye

Riyah😈

"Cartier. Come on, shonda ready to do ya hair." I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

I checked my phone waiting on a text from some boy I met a while back.

Me and Ben been having some problems lately and we haven't been talking.

The reason why was because I caught him in his house fucking on some bitch named Damia. We onna break righ now, and I'm fine with that.

"I'm comin." She yelled back.

She walked down the stairs with her hair hanging inna ponytail. She had hang time. Last time I saw her hair out.... ohhh baby. She was bald ash.

"Ok, suh. I see you." I piped her up.

"Look at my hang time... look at my hang time. And I can put it inna bun... and I can put it inna bun." She sang leaning her head back shaking it.

"Ayeeeee." We stick our tongues out dancing.

"Uh un. Cut that shit tf out." My mother yelled from the kitchen. Seconds later she walked out while drying her hands off. "Where the hell yall going." She pointed at the both of us.

"Ma we bout to go to shonda house so Cartier can get her hair done."

"Well she gone need some money, cause she not gone let her get it done for free. Whatchu tryna get?" She asked.

"I want my hair straightened." Cartier answered.

"Anything else?"

"Nah, but imma curl it myself when I'm in jersey."

"Mm mm mm." She shook her head. "Ight Nah. Here go $20 give this to her and tell her what to do."

"But ma. She don't charge $20. She charge $25." I told her.

"Ok and." She shrugged her shoulders. "If there's a problem she know where she can find me at." And with that she walked away, back into the kitchen.

We both looked at each other and laughed.

"Auntie outta control." Cartier laughed.

"Yes she is."

"Foreal doe."

My phone ding making me look down and check it. It was a message from 'the boy.'

Side nigga🤫: Wya. I wanna come and get you???

Don't worry bout that.

Side nigga🤫: mane what. Come on 'n' stop playin foreal.

Okay damn. Im bout to take my cousin to my momma friend house so she can get her hair done.

Side nigga🤫: who ya cousin???

Don't worry bout dat.

Side nigga🤫: ight. Cause you gettin me mad.

Big mad or lil mad???

Side nigga🤫: 🖕🏾

Niggas be '😡' face emoji. 😂😂😂😂.

Side nigga🤫: suck my dick!!!

I wouldn't mind🤷🏾‍♀️

Side nigga🤫: foreal. You deadass???

SIKE!! No nigga. I am not about to suck ya lil ass dingaling.

Side nigga🤫: yeah you say dat.

Cause I'm foreal.

Side nigga🤫: Aight. Cut it out wit the shananagins and let me come get you.

My nigga. You using big words now.

Side nigga🤫: 😐

Ared. My fault. You can come get me from the stylist house.

Side nigga🤫: Ared bet.

Imma call you to let you know where I'm at ok???

Side nigga🤫: yeah

Bye.

Side nigga🤫: bye bae.

😂 don't boost ya limits.
Read 2:25pm

"You ready?" Cartier asked as I put my phone in my back pocket.

"Yeah. Let's go."

*******

Cartier😘

I looked in the mirror examining my hair. And all I can say is that she did a bomb ass job.

If you haven't known I'll be leaving for New Jersey tomorrow morning. I'm hype ash I'm leaving for the weekend. I'm finna see my other friends, all my ugly ass enemies, and some finna as niggas.

Wooh. All I'm saying is jersey got the most finest niggas. With they juicy ass lips.

(A/N: real shit tho. I'm from jersey and all them niggas lips juicier than a mug... that's why I only fuck with them.🤷🏾‍♀️)

I walked over to my mirror taking a picture of myself before posting it on ig.

Cartier_Bartier: Back at it again.

Comments disabled

I made sure I wasn't getting nun of them dumb ass comments on my phone. Ian got time to be dealing with anybody for right now.

******

Kentrell😍

"Watchu doing boa?" I asked my lil brother Kendall.

"Mind ya business. Dats what I'm doin." He looked up from his PlayStation.

"Aight. I'm out." I got up from my seat walking out the house.

"Aye. Where gang nem at?" I asked Star.

Of y'all wondering who tf Star is. She one of my baby moms. I'm coo wit ha and she coo wit me. As long as she'on come at me sideways we good then a bag of wood.

"Ion know dey somewhea' roun hea." She moved her finger in different directions.

"Aight. Look I'm bout to go see my guh right now."

"Ok. Bye." She waved me off.

I walked down the street going over to Riyahs house. I knocked on the door waiting fa someone to come answer it.

Seconds later I seen KD open the door.

"Wassam boa." I dapped em up.

"Nun much."

"What y'all doin hea'?" I asked

"You ain't here bout Cartier leaving fa Jersey?" He questioned

"Nah. She staying out thea'"

"Ion know. But I think so." He shook his head in confusion.

"Whatchu mean youon think so?.. Ayo where she at?"

"She upstairs in ha room." Ben yelled.

"Thanks. And when she leaving."

"Well you betta hurry cause ha flight leave tonight at 6." Riyah said as she went back to doing something on her phone.

I shook my head going upstairs making my way to Cartier room. I knocked before entering. She looked up from her phone and smiled at me.

That white shit. Smh 🤦🏾‍♀️

"Wassam." I looked at her sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Hey."

"Why you up hea' all lonely?"

"Cause ion feel like being down there with them." She pointed to the door.

"Oh well. Why you ain't tell meh dat chu was leavin."

"Boy. I was only going up there for the weekend and tomorrow." She giggled. "I didn't think you would really care." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Whatchu mean you think I wouldn't care. I would care. Shit, half of the stuff that we did togetha. You best of believes I care." I nodded my head.

"Oh." Her mouth formed and 'O' shape.

"Talk to me. Why you wanna leave?" I asked her leaning in a lil bit.

"I been wanting to leave. It's not the same down here like how it was in Jersey." She shrugged, "I guess I'm just not used to this environment yet. It's gone take some time." She confessed.

"Mane. Even tho it's not da same, you can still do shii that chu would do in Jersey. After you being here for awhile you gone start to like it. It just takes time." I honestly told her.

She shifted herself so that she was now laying her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead before talking again, "promise me you'll be back."

"I promise." She mumbled.

"I want you to help me be a better person than I am right now. I want chu to help me grow."

"Whatchu mean?" She asked confused.

"What I mean is that since you came down hea' I haven't been really in da streets like I used to. Now that chu hea' I actually do something."

"And what is that? Might I ask?"

"I rap."

She scrunched her face up, before realizing how serious I was. "Oh. So you actually rap?"

"Yeah. I being deadass."

"That's good and all, but I don't want chu gettin hurt foreal. If you wanna rap, the rap, but if you wanna play round wit dat shit den do you." She said with all seriousness.

"I ain't. This what I wanna do and imma keep doin it."

She nodded her head. "And what ya name?"

"What name."

"Nigga don't act stupid. What's ya stage name. Ya rap name."

"NBA Youngboy."

"What's that stand for."

"Never Broke Again."

"Oh. That's cute."

"Nah... I'm not wit dat gay shit. It's not cute."

"Then what is it??"

"Sum else. Let me think on it."

We stared at each other long and hard before leaning in and kissing each other. We were so only interrupted by her aunt banging in the door.

"Cartier. Let's go. It's already 5:15. Grab ya bags and make ya way to the car.!" Her aunt yell.

Me and her shared a laugh before we got up, grabbed her bags and made our way downstairs. I saw gang nem sitting in the couch eating and drinking sprite.

Once they saw us they looked up. KD was the first to get up and run over to her. His legs flopped from side to side as he came.

"Nooooo. I'm gone miss you mane." He said. "Don't go." He whined.

"Man. I'm gone be back by Monday."

"Yeah, but it's Thursday that's a couple of days from now."

"Ok and. Imma make sure to bring y'all back sum Ared." They all nodded they head including me.

"Ok." They said in unison.

"Now come give me some love before I leave." That made them all get up and run ova to ha. After that long ass hid they shared we grabbed her bags and made our way to the car.

After putting her bags in me, her, Riyah, and her aunt got in the car.

"Don't fuck my house up while I'm gone. When I come back it betta be the same way I had it when I left, cause if it ain't. All y'all getting and ass whoopin." Riyah mother Tanisha yelled.

They nodded and ran back in the house. I looked at Cartier and watched as she laid her head on my shoulder.

*******

Cartier😘

We were standing at the entrance to where I would have to board my plane. I looked at all of them with sad eyes. I ran back to Kentrell hugging him and sneaking a kiss from him trying to hide it from my aunt, but I could tell she saw.

I huffed Riyah and kissed her cheek, then hugged my aunt.

After them hugs I looked at Kentrell one last time before speaking.

"I got chu." I said before turning around and boarding my plane.

I couldn't wait till I touched down, cause me and a couple of females got some unfinished business.

I pulled my phone out to text my friend.

Mya👯‍♀️: you making ya way down here??

Right now.

Mya👯‍♀️: ok.

Bet.

Mya👯‍♀️: oh and I already got who we coming after on lock.

Aight. Tell me when I come down. I'm getting on the plane now.

Mya👯‍♀️: alright love you 😘

Luv you too😘😘😘

And with that I went on the plane and made my way to my seat.

SORRY THAT I DIDNT UPDATE LIKE I SAID. CALL ME A LAIR IF YOU WANT TO. TO BE HONEST I DIDNT WANT TO UPDATE THAT DAY. IM JUST LAZY ASH.

BUT YALL GOT ONE TODAY.

Bless up🙏🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

101K 3.6K 56
He has trust issues and she's been hurt multiple times...but that doesn't mean they won't be able to learn how to love again. (Started January 4th 20...
3.7K 211 10
Be with the one who love you, I think he can treat you better.
5.6K 13 72
Sophomore year in Chino Hills, California. As a trouble bound teen girl she finds a new basketball star, what might happen between the boys and girls...
439 53 80
Just A Philly Girl living The Life Of A Philly Lifestyle I Mean Idk What Else Yall Want Me To Say Shit Lmfaoaoa🤷. But nah in all reality im just a 1...