Connections ~{T.O. & H.O.}~

By _holla4holland

y'all wanna find out, read it damn it. More

Chapter 1

236 9 3
By _holla4holland

Waking up is one of the most dreadful things in the world. Don't get me wrong, I mean, I'm all that cool life vibes and all that shit, but I like my sleep. Actually, I fucking love my sleep. Unfortunately, since school was this morning, I had to wake up pretty damn early. I think the only good thing about it was that I had Haz by my side. We've been friends forever, he's a loveable dork. I mean- in a platonic way, cause you know, I'm not gay. 

"Mate, what are you doing?" He asked me, completely dragging me out of my thoughts. 

"I'm getting naked, the fuck does it look like I'm doing?" I stated sarcastically to him, completely catching him off guard.

"Woah, alright. No need for that image, Thomas." He says putting his hands up to emphasize his words.

"I was in my own thoughts, don't be such a div and maybe I won't give you more thoughts about me being naked." 

"Maybe I want you to." He says with a sly smirk that just happens to creep onto his face.

We probably shouldn't be saying this in school, I mean... there are a lot of kids around. Who cares, though?  ̶I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶,̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.  Nope, nope, nope, nope. Not gay, not at all, I don't know why that just popped into my head.  ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶, ̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶b̶e̶n̶e̶f̶i̶t̶s̶... M̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶o̶o̶l̶ ̶I̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶...  ALRIGHT, LET'S NOT GO THERE. Wow, it's way too early for me or something because I never ever think of any guys like that. Especially Haz, my best mate, the kid who lives right next door to me, who I've known for just about most of my life. 

"Bro, can you stop zoning out? For like a minute before the teacher walks in the bloody room?"

"Wha-"

"Alright class, so for today's lesson..." The teacher just so convienantly cuts me off.

"Bloody hell, Tom." He whispers to me, rolling his eyes.

"My bad." I apologize pleadingly to him.

* * * * *

His hands roamed over my body, it was with such a passion it was as if it was meant to happen. They caressed my chest, and slowly lowered themselves down towards my waist. His body hovered over mine, and he looked into my eyes with such a lust that I knew what he wanted, and I wanted him to have it. To take all of me, and for me take all of him... To be complete.... He came closer to me, his face so close to me, I could feel the heat of his breath on my ear... That's when he whispered-

"Yo, what do you want for dinner?"

"Wha-" I say cutting myself off, a heat rising to my face... and other parts...

"Food...? Uh, you know it's this thing that you put in your mouth, so you don't die."

"I know what food is, Harrison."

"Okay great, now what do you want?"

"Uh- Can you just uh- Give me a secon-" I say cutting myself off and running into the bathroom.

"Mate, what the hell is going on with you today?" He yells from the other room.

"Nothing, I just realized I had to do something!"

"...In the restroom?"

"...Yes."

"Alright, then..."

Fuck! Why did I just zone out like that!?!? I would have loved to zone out to anything other than that! Especially, when he's in the living room with me... I can't stay in here forever and wait for "it" to go down. It's not like I can walk out either, and just be like 'hey mate don't mind me just got this thing thinking about you.. by the way you can choose the meal' oh my god even my fake conversations with him sound inappropriate. I've never once in my life thought about him like this, but now it's like I can't stop. I over analyze everything about him, whether it's what he says, how he says it or what he's doing at the moment.

"Welp, there goes that problem." I state not knowing I stated it out loud for Harrison to hear, referencing my lower body issue.

"What problem?" Harrison asks from outside the door.

"Uh- you know- t-t-that thing I ran in here to do." I state not very convincingly.

"Right..."

Great, he thinks your weird now.

"Are you coming out now, so I can order?"

"Right! Sorry!"

I open the door only to be greeted by the same man I just had sinful thoughts about.

"Hey," I say standing in the doorframe.

"Hey yourself, you gonna come with me and act normal or run off again?" 

"Sorry about that..." I say again, looking down at our feet.

"Mate stop apologizing, I'm just messing with you." 

"Right."

"Alright now, follow me Thomas, your five star restaurant experience awaits on my here cellphone." He says, pulling up UberEats.

  * * * * *  

About an hour later, the food we ordered from Winghouse came and we're here sitting on Harrison's couch watching Mulan for whatever reason. I can barely pay attention because all I've been doing the entire movie is stealing glances from across the couch at the taller blonde and every now and then admiring how c̶u̶t̶e̶  interested... he get's watching the movie. 

"Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow-" Is just about the only thing I can remember. 

"Bro, are you even watching the movie?" He asks me.

"Of course I am, duh why would I be here? It's not like I just sat here on the couch to stare at you or anything." I state clearly being hypocritical to myself.

"Well, I am irresistible. So I'd imagine it'd be hard not to stare at a sex god such as myself." He states with confidence, moving his hands up and down as if he was showcasing himself to prove his point. 

"Yeah totally, whatever helps you sleep at night." I say rolling my eyes, making him laugh at my reaction. 

God, I can't resist his stupid arse, this boy will kill me. 

When did I start thinking these thoughts, I have to stop for my own good. If I don't he will catch on one day, and that will definitely be horrific. I mean maybe that's not a bad thing though, he could  like me back. However, I highly doubt it seeing as Harrison has had girlfriends in the past, and undoubtedly acts straight.

You've had girlfriends in the past too, dumbass. 

Okay, true that's fair. Is it really the same thing though? I mean could I be bisexual? I could, but I guess the better thing would be to figure out if Harrison is.

Here goes nothing...

I look at Harrison, who has the attention span of a flea apparently, because as soon as I remove myself from my thoughts he's watching the movie again.

Ouch, yeah that's gonna hurt.

"Haz." I say, trying to get the blonde to focus back on  ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶o̶r̶t̶a̶n̶t̶  me.

All he does is give me a sort of hum in response, clearly zoned into what he's currently watching.

"Haz." I whine, lingering on the z sound for awhile causing me to sound like a young child.

"Yes?" He answers, finally looking at me, however copying my use of lingering on the last letter.

My nerves are out of control, I can't just ask him if he's bisexual. Of course not, I'd have to subtly get into that. I don't know how to do that without making it obvious though...

Fuck.

I'm mentally cursing myself, I'm probably going to lose a good friend out of this rubbish.

"Are you into anyone?" I ask.

Real fucking smooth.

He raises an eyebrow at me, and kind of laughs. Thankfully, I might add because right now my heart is pounding out of my chest.

"You're serious?" He asks, now realizing I wasn't kidding.

"Yea, why not? Do you find anyone attractive?" I ask him.

"Well... Not really, I think all of those girls are kind of boring and shallow. You know? I like a girl who's fun and spontaneous." He answers.

Fun and spontaneous. I can definitely be fun and spontaneous, all we do together Haz is be fucking spontaneous.

"You okay?" He asks.

"What?" I ask him.

"You look disappointed." He answers, clearly concerned.

Get your shit together mate, he sees right through you.

"Oh no, I was just thinking about something." I tell him.

"Don't worry Tom, you'll always be attractive to me." He says, completely throwing me off.

"Wha-" I ask, when he cuts me off.

"Calm down." He laughs, "I was only kidding." 

"Oh," I fake laugh for a second.

"Right. Of course." I say.

"Come on now, let's finish the movie." He says.

That blew up in my face, for sure. 

 * * * * *    

It's about 10:30 PM right about now. After the movie was over he suggested we just go to his room. So here we are, Haz and I, in his room, on his bed. I should probably mention that we're playing video games, b̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶t̶. Anyways... I would never admit it, but he's kicking my arse. I don't understand how he's so good at this game, but it's whatever. 

"You suck arse at this game, bruv." He laughs at me. 

"Maybe if you would teach me how to play I wouldn't suck." I say.

"But there's no fun in that." He says evilly.

"I hate you." I tell him.

"You love me." He corrects.

"Nope, we're officially no longer friends here sir." I tell him.

"Don't leave me, Rose." He says to me pleadingly.

"Who the fuck is Rose?" I ask.

"Uh, I meant Tom." He laughs.

"This isn't funny Haz, stop referencing Titanic. I'm being serious." I say, clearly lying.

I'd never leave him.

"Oh?" He says raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I'm sure a kiss might make you stay?" He says questionitively.

"Who says I want to kiss you Harrison?" I say to him.

"Who wouldn't want to kiss me? Remember, I'm the sex god." He tells me, referencing towards the earlier encounter on the couch.

"You can't just declare yourself a sex god Haz." I say.

"I can if I'm attractive." He says. 

"Nope. Still not how it works." I state to him.

"You should show me how it works." He says with a wink.

"Yeah, nope I'll pass. If you need a manual on how your dick works, I'm not gonna be the one to show you." I say.

He laughs at my comment.

"Let's get back to the game, alright?" He says.

"Fine."

  * * * * *   

After god knows how many losses later, I finally got him to stop playing the game. However, it's now close to midnight and there's nothing to do except go on our phones. At this point, I'm pretty sure I'm sleeping over. Not that I mind, especially since I live right next door. All I'd have to do was go over to my house in the morning and get ready.

"We going to bed or what?" He asks me.

"Doesn't matter, I'm not really tired." I answer.

"Good, neither am I." He says.

"So, what are we gonna do?" I turn on my side and ask him.

He turns on his side as well to face me.

"I mean... I did mention a kiss earlier." He reminds me.

I swear to god if this boy is kidding he's not really acting like it at all.

Fuck it, just kiss him.

"Sometimes I can never tell if you're kidding." I say admittedly. 

"Guess you'll never know until you try." He says seriously.

Just realizing, I saw how close we were. Our faces almost sharing the same air. The next moment was either gonna be my best moment or the worst mistake. I have no idea what came over me, because the next thing I knew, my lips crashed onto his. The rest were just details.

This was gonna be one hell of a night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
168K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
109K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season