My Love, My mistake (Knight f...

By sarahs29

Sequel to Billionnaire's Ex Wife!! "I'm closer than you think. 25 years. You took 25 years of my life and lo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12 (part 2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Marco and Elena's book

Chapter 51

69.6K 3.4K 839
By sarahs29

**Victoria's POV**

I sat at the table of the restaurant I was supposed to be meeting Jason at, and all I could think about was the fact that my mother would be moving with me soon. I was partly nervous because we haven't really lived together for a few years now, which makes me excited. I was sure that the change would be good for her.

"Hi. Is this seat taken?" The man's voice said just I finished reading the last line of one my mails.

"Yes." I said moving my eyes from my phone as he just took a seat in front of me and I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "I said it was taken."

He smiled lightly. "I'm just keeping you company. You're really beautiful."

"Thanks."

"Who are you waiting for?" He asked and I rested my chin on my knuckles looking at him.

"Just stay here and keep talking. You'll find out soon enough." I replied.

"Why the hostility?" He smirked. "Are you with someone?"

"Yes. A gorilla."

He let out a laugh before grabbing my hand in his before kissing the top of it. "Gorilla? Is that how you see me?"

"It's your brother's fault." I smiled leaning in to place my lips on his. "How did the meeting go?"

"Painful." He muttered before looking at me seriously. "The man is really slow. In everything he does."

"I told you." I shrugged laughing. "I pinched myself twice the last time I met him, just to stop myself from falling asleep."

He smiled lightly as he looked down at my hand running his thumb over it. "So, are we getting married this week or the next?" He asked making me laugh as I called the waiter over.

He came right away and we quickly ordered. Well I ordered for the both of us since Jason decided to stay quiet when the waiter asked him what he wanted. The waiter took notes and gave me a smile before walking away.

I looked back at Jason to see him still looking at me expectantly.

I snorted knowing what he is thinking. "No we're not getting this week or the next. Are you crazy?"

He furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Why not? What's stopping us?"

"Jason, wedding needs preparation. And today is Saturday. What do you mean 'this week'?"

"Next week?"

I laughed. "Have you forgotten about Kevin and Donovan?"

"Fuck them."

"You're crazy."

"I'm very serious. I don't want a damn party. We can even go now if you want." He said.

"Jason, your mother would die. She said she wants to take care of everything."

"No. There is nothing to take care of. I don't want more than ten people at the wedding, anyways. So what's the problem?" He asked and he was actually getting annoyed, which confused me.

"Wait. You're not joking?" I asked amused and he gave me an annoyed look.

"You want to go now?" He asked again and I quickly shook my head.

"First of all, you're crazy. And second of all, I'm not getting married in black." I said referring the dress I was wearing.

"It's no big deal." He shrugged. "If you didn't have the money, you'll be getting married in anything."

"But I do have the money and I want a wedding I will remember." I rolled my eyes as the waiter came back with our drinks as my phone lit up.

I grabbed it when I saw the name.

"Give me a second. It's about my mother." I said and grabbed my phone to read knowing that it must be the list of the things I need to buy.

He was supposed to send me things I'll need to get for her since she'll be moving with me in two days. And hopefully he'll send someone tomorrow to help me put everything in place, which is  good because I know that on my own, it's going to be a catastrophe.

"Eyes off before I rip them out!"

Huh?

My eyes snapped to Jason. His hard gaze was fixated on the waiter who quickly muttered an apology before scurrying away.

"What happened?" I asked with a worried tone while looking at the waiter's retreating back, then back at Jason. "What did he do?"

"Nothing you need to worry about." He replied as his eyes finally moved back to me.

I looked at him disapprovingly. "Jason."

"What about your mother?" He asked instead and I sighed letting it go.

"She's moving with me in two days. I have things to buy today, after lunch, to accommodate her."

He nodded. "I'll come with you. Is there going to be a nurse with her?"

"Just for the day while I'm at work. I can take care of the rest at night." I paused to lock my phone before grabbing my drink. "Jason, I need cameras."

He looked at me surprised and chuckled. "And you were calling me weird for using them. What do you need them for?"

I rolled my eyes smiling. "I have a good reason, unlike you. I need them in my living-room, in the hallway, the kitchen and the balconies."

"I'll take care of it." He said and I nodded.

I placed my palm on his jaw smiling lightly. "Thank you."

He smiled and leaned into my touch before turning his head a little to kiss my palm. "You love me so much." He said teasingly.

I nodded not even trying to deny. "You have no idea."

****

**Third Person**

"What the fuck is this?" Donovan snapped angrily threw the cutter and the note with it on the bed. "If this is a joke. It's not fucking funny."

Kevin looked at him confusion before grabbing them off and opening the note.

"You lay your dirty fingers on my daughter. You lose them. Time's up for you." The note read making his blood run cold.

"Kevin. What the fuck is this!?" Donovan asked loudly.

"I don't know. The Knights are trying to fuck with us. Let them." He sighed putting the cutter aside.

"What the fuck do you mean? They think that we were buddies with Steve." He snapped again getting angrier by the seconds.

"Will you calm the fuck down?" Kevin groaned while rubbing the sides of his head. "Steve is dead, idiot. You shot him, didn't you?"

"I did."

"And you burned the place down, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Then calm the fuck down. Like I said. The Knights are trying to fuck with us." He snapped back annoyed by his brother's incapacity of staying calm.

"No! Fuck you! Fuck this! Fuck the Knights' money. I don't fucking want it. If this motherfucker is alive t-"

"Shut the fuck up! He's fucking dead!"

"Then what the fuck is this? With all those fucking lies you've been feeding Victoria about her father. Fuck this!" He yelled grabbing the note out of his brother's hand.

"He was called a fucking demon for a fucking reason." He yelled walking toward the front door. "Fuck everything!" He walked out before slamming the door shut.

Kevin just stayed on the couch staring at the note while trying to wrap his mind around this when the front door opened again.

Those fucking Knights. Must be them!

It has to be.

"Kevin!" He was snapped out of his thoughts by his brother screaming his name.

He sighed as Donovan called his name again.

"Kevin!"

"What?"

"Get your fucking ass here now."

He stood up in annoyance and went to the front door. He stopped dead in his track when he saw the sight of the wrecked car in front of him. Rear views taken out. Windows and glasses shattered, doors opened, headlights pulled out and shattered.

"You still think it's the fucking Knight. That's my fucking car!"

Kevin's whole body tensed up as he noticed another note laying on the top of the car.

"You're gonna pay the price for touching my child." It read.

He froze and Donovan moved closer snatching the note from him not noticing the string attached to it until they heard a 'click' followed by a ticking sound.

"Fuck! Go! Run!" Kevin yelled and ran away from the car while dragging his brother with him. It was only a few seconds before the explosion sent them both flying to the ground.

"Son of a bitch." Kevin coughed as he turned slowly to look at the car going into flames.

"Fuck you!" He heard his brother snap lowly while coughing hardly but he ignored him. "What the fuck is this shit?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213 32 12
'DON'T TRY TO LIE. FIRST YOU BROKE MY HEART 12 YEARS AGO AND NOW YOU WANNA MESS WITH MY HARD EARNED REPUTATION AND MONEY?' Rajveer points his gun at...
55K 2.2K 38
Torn apart like a shrewd cloth was my heart. Left alone with accusations tearing me apart. "Never do us apart" was our vows and All it took was a...
Echo By Fatiarmy1999

Teen Fiction

249 7 8
A Dark Billionaire Romance How far would you go to save someone you love? Would you give up your body? Your mind? Your heart? I did and it cost me e...
1.5M 41.5K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...