Give Me One Chance (Ziall/Lar...

By TommotheHomo

Niall is one of those kids who has his own little group of maybe one or two friends. Zayn is the 'badboy' bul... More

A/N 6/29/13
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Part 1
Chapter 15 Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue

Chapter 9

14.9K 323 26
By TommotheHomo

So I read the recent comments and yes I feel like my story IS really similar to a lot of other Ziall fan fictions but it's WAY to late to change all this now so I'm just going to keep writing. And those stories seemed pretty successful so I guess people like this sort of thingy. :) I'm hoping my story will be like that too.

Chapter 9

=================================

~Niall's Pov~

The days fly by and Zayn visits me everyday. He's been keeping his hair flat ever since I complimented him. Louis and Harry try to come by as much as possible but Louis seemed really tired so I told Harry to get him to stay home and rest. Liam and Dani came by everyday as well and they'd sneak in some Nando's for me sometimes. Hospital food is gross.

 I'm still thinking about what I'm going to do when I get to Zayn's house.

I mean I might be in love with the guy and him having no idea, asked me to move in with him. Well, he invited me to stay, not move in but still. That's too close for me.

Zayn and I were in the hallway and I was sitting in a wheelchair. The doctors didn't want to risk me pulling my stitches. Zayn was signing me out right now and getting my meds. 

Ugh, I hate pills. I can't ever manage to swallow them. Food is a different story. Food actually tastes good so I want to swallow it, but pills have that bland, dry taste that makes me want to gag and spit it out.

"He needs to take two of these everyday, alright? He might feel a bit tired afterwards, but once his system gets used to them, it'll wear off. They might make his immune system go down a bit so make sure he stays as warm as possible and keep him away from cold foods. Be sure he doesn't stress himself." The nurse handed him a paper bag with the hospital logo on it and a sticker with my name printed on it.

Zayn nodded and signed on the clip board.

"You ready to go, Niall?" He grinned at me.

I nodded and he wheeled me to the elevator. We got downstairs and he wheeled me toward the car.

"Are we taking the wheelchair with us?" I ask. I don't want to be stuck sitting down after almost a week of laying in bed.

"No but you can't run or do anything that'll stretch your stitches." Before I could respond, Zayn put one arm under my waist and the other under my knees and walked toward the car. A nurse pulled the wheelchair away and took it back into the hospital.

"Walking won't stretch my stitches." I cross my arms and grumble, turning my head up to examine his face.

He is literally beautiful from every angle. I don't think he has even one flaw. Sure he has a few scars from, I'm guessing, fights, but they just make him look even better.

And then there's me. I'm beaten and bruised. I have scars all over my chest and hips, both from myself and others. Why would he like someone like me?

Why does he even care?

~Harry's POV~

Louis and I were home, cuddling, when Abby called us and told us Niall had woken up.

Louis didn't even give me time to grab my keys as he pulled me through the door.

When we got to the hospital, Louis ran straight to Niall's room.

I walked in in time to hear Niall call Louis 'Boobear'.

"Boobear?" I laugh. That's so adorable and It fits him.

"Shut it, Haz." Louis murmured into Niall's shoulder.

I shivered at my nickname. He'd been calling me that for a while now and I wanted to have a nick name for him too, but the best I could come up with was Lou.

This is gonna stick.

"Sorry Boobear." I smirk.

Louis turns and glares at me. That just makes this more fun.

"What're you gonna do about it, Boobear?" I tease.

Louis jumps and tackles me to the floor, tickling me.

"Louis! Stooopppp!" I plead between giggles.

"Don't call me Boobear then!" Louis smirked down at me.

Ha! He stopped! Now's my chance!

"Never!" I flip us over and tickle him.

Zayn told us to shut up and go outside when Niall fell asleep. Louis wanted to stay but I convinced him to come home with me.

We got home and Louis and I cuddled back on the couch, his head on my chest.

"Hey Lou?" I fiddle with his hair.

"Hmm?" He sounds, his eyes closed.

He really is tired.

Should I bring it up? I didn't want to before because he was so worried about Niall. 

But now Niall's awake so......

But how do I bring up something like this?

I'm not going to leave him like this. It could hurt him.

"Boo, I need to talk to you about something."

My only response is a snore, rumbling my chest.

Maybe next time then......

-------------

Third person POV

Zayn didn't let Niall help him pack his things, so Niall just sat there telling Zayn what to pack.

They were at Niall's house, getting Niall's things.

Once they were done, they loaded the boxes into the van drove to Zayn's, which barely took a minute.

They walked into the house and set Niall's things down on the table.

"So which room do you want? there's four bedrooms. Two upstairs and two here. My room's upstairs but I'm planning on moving down here in the room next to yours. I don't want you to have to go up the stairs all the time." Zayn smiled at Niall. He wanted to be near Niall in case he needed anything. "So pick one of the two."

Niall nodded and headed toward the hall. He opened the first door and immediately fell in love with it.

It was simple and elegant. It was wide with green walls surrounding a tan carpet with a white ceiling. There was a large bed against the wall  and a desk in front. 

The closet was huge and Niall could've mistaken it for another room.

"I'm guessing you like this one." Zayn walked in, smiling at Niall's wonder struck expression. 

"Yeah, it's awesome!" 

"Well, I'll move your stuff in here then." Zayn left and came back holding a box.

Niall tried to help but Zayn made him put on a jacket and sit down.

"But it's hooooooooot." Niall whined.

"Well the doctor said you have to stay warm." Zayn said, hanging up some of Niall's clothes. 

"Well I'm warm without the jacket." Niall pulled off the jacket and handed it to Zayn.

Zayn stared at him in disbelief. He was only following the doctor's orders. 

Niall put up his best puppy dog face, full-on with wide eyes and bottom lip out.

Zayn sighed, giving in. "Fine," He said and Niall cheered. "You have to take your medicine now anyway."

Niall stopped cheering and stared at him.

"But, I don't want to!" He pouted.

 "Too bad, babe. You have to." Zayn walked outside to get medicine and a glass of water.

Niall blushed at the fact Zayn called him babe.

Zayn returned, a glass in one hand and pills in the other. Niall clapped his hands over his mouth in protest.

"Niall, don't make this any harder than it should be." Zayn set the water down and held the pills in front of Niall.

Niall didn't budge and Zayn sighed again.

"Fine, be that way." Zayn glared at him and turned around to leave.

Niall grabbed his sleeve, looking almost like a child. 

"Wait. I'll take them." He mumbled.

Zayn handed him the pills as Niall readied himself.

Niall put the pills in his mouth and almost spit them back up at the horrid taste.

Zayn handed him the water, urging him to swallow.

Niall gulped the water down and let out a loud gasp.

"That was disgusting!"

"Don't worry. You'll get used to it."

"Y'know, I know you weren't really mad. You just wanted me to take the pills." Niall crossed his arms and sent Zayn a playful glare.

"Well, it worked didn't it?" Zayn smirked. 

They spent the rest of the day unpacking, and by midnight, they were done and exhausted. 

Niall fell asleep first and Zayn left to his room.

He was awoken at around three by a small scream downstairs. 

Zayn rushed down as the screaming got louder and more desperate.

He burst into Niall 's room and saw the blonde boy, cuddled into his sheets, whimpering with tears coming from his shut eyes.

He's having a nightmare, Zayn thought as he walked over to him.

"Niall?"

He just whimpered and buried himself further in the sheets. 

"Niall?" He tried again.

Niall opened his eyes, and looked up at Zayn.

"Are you okay?" He asked, brown eyes meeting blue.

Niall opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out, so he shook his head.

Zayn contemplated on what to do. If he left Niall might have another nightmare.

"Move over." He whispered. 

Niall scooted back as Zayn got into bed next to him. Zayn settled in and opened his arms as an invite. Niall didn't think for one second before he pushed himself into his arms. Zayn wrapped his arms around him tightly and ran a hand through the boy's hair.

Niall fell into a peaceful sleep. Zayn however, could stop staring at the frail boy in his arms.

This shouldn't have happened to Niall.  He didn't deserve it.

No  one did.

----—------

UGH. SHORT. SORRY!

I know I haven't updated in a while, but I worote you two chapters! YAY! but they're knida shortish SORRY! D:

ALSO! I wrote a new Larry fic called Wings! Check it out? :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.2K 17
Stefan and Caroline have been friends for forever and have dated for 2 years. Than a new girl named Elena totally catches Stefan by surprise. With...
2.9M 241K 54
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
4.7M 106K 142
Soon to be Published Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's province. S...
209K 8.8K 49
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...