Mate Pull

Av HADES_ANGEL666

Bang! I sat bolt upright. Did I imagine that? That noise? What was it? I clambered out of bed and almost fell... Mer

Mate Pull
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(7)
(8)
(9) (S)
(10) (S)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19) (S)
(20)
(21)
A/N
Update!

(6)

5.9K 173 42
Av HADES_ANGEL666

Taylor Pov

"Where are we Colton?" I stumble over a tree root and internally smile when he catches my fall. "Right there, can you see it?" Colton points through a gap in the trees and brings my attention to a clearing. He picks me up and hoists me over the wire fencing.

"If it has wire fencing doesn't that mean we shouldn't be here?" I raise an eyebrow at him and actually relax against his toned chest. "Not if I put it there." I covered my face when he pushed us through the brush. What looked like a clearing was far from it and filled my eyes with pure bliss.

"What is this place?" I pushed his hands away and dropped to the floor. It was just acres of land and a gigantic willow tree in the center of it all. "The first Alpha of this pack never found his mate and when he died his people planted the willow tree as birth of new life." Colton lay on the grass and bathed in the setting sun.

"Every Alpha who finds there mate, plants an Orchid tree and the people plant Dahlia's around it." The colours are absolutely beautiful and through the field clean cut paths lead to circles of earth that are waiting to be filled with flowers. I lay with him and watch as the sun decends behind the trees, his fingers tracing soothing circles on my shoulder. "Taylor, you're tired, let's get back home." Colton mumbled against my hair. I shake my head lightly trying to pull my eyes open from closing completely.

"Just a bit longer...please." I stare out on the sea of flowers focusing on the magnificent willow tree surrounded by the rest of its family. "Which spot do you want?" His voice is like silk and his breath warms my neck when he talks.

"That one." I point to the circle patch next to the willow tree.

My body goes limp and I finally rest my eyes, i dont even open them when he picks me up. Colton carries me all the way home and tries to make no noise when opening the door. Soon I felt the soft covers of the sheet and wiggled in them.

"Let me take your heels off." He unbuckled the straps and slid both of Isla's heels off my feet. "Do you want one of my shirts or are you going to stay in the dress?" I sat up for a brief second and nodded. He handed me one of his shirts and I took the dress off not caring I was stripping infront of him. Though I almost regretted my actions when his jaw tightened at the sight of my bruises.

"Will you stay with me?" I didn't even have to check his answer because he was already half naked and climbing into bed next to me. I was attracted to his warmth and cuddled against his chest. "I like you like this."

"Like what?" I could hear his heartbeat drum against his ribs with our close contact and I could only be certain mine was the same. "Acting as my mate not my Alpha."

"Then I'll try to be more like this." I lazily smile and feel his warmth radiate through me. "But I might have an Alpah kink?"

"Do you?" He chuckles and pulls me closer if that was possible. Compared to his height I was halfway down the bed and using the side of his stomach as a pillow. "Maybe." I close my eyes and don't fight the sleep that greets me. Content when the fields of flowers appear behind my lids, I drift off to sleep.

***

"C'mon I'm taking you to the hospital." Colton finally gets up from the bed after watching me clean my teeth for the last 3 minutes. "Why? Am I dying?" I leave the toothbrush hanging in my mouth and laugh when the toothpaste falls from my mouth. 'How did you get a mate'

"You're not dying but I want him to check out these bruises." Colton takes the brush from my mouth and holds my hair while I spit. I scrunch my face up when he washes away the paste. "That was unnecessarily cringey and I liked it."

"So stop frowning." He handed me a towel from the cabinet and got himself dressed. I watched. Again. "You can borrow one of my hoodies and Isla gave you some leggings." I exited the bathroom and collected the clothes on the bed. I ran back in and changed.

"Aren't we going to eat first?" I raised an eyebrow and Colton pulled an exhausted face. "Five minutes ago you said you didn't want to eat which is why you cleaned your teeth."

"But do you want-"

"Now, Taylor." I was trying everything to stall, as much as I wanted to know why I wasn't healing it would mean explaining everything to a complete stranger. "Fine." Huffing, I grab Colton's hoodie and put it on. Colton made sure to stand behind me so I couldn't make a run for it. That is that idea out of the window.

"Morning." I wave to Diesel who is sat at the counter like always but Colton continued our path towards the door. "That was rude."

"He'll forgive me." He chuckles holding the front door open for me and allowing myself to get a whiff of his cologne. Not as if he needed it, his scent is way better. "Are we going in the car?" I ask and he nods and clicks the unlock button. I get in and pull the shoulders of Colton's hoodie up because it keeps slipping.

"Maxen and Isla have gone into town I asked them to pick some clothes up for you, I didn't think you'd want to go?" I shrug starting to feel the anxiety I always feel when I have to face real problems. Not the shopping plan because he's right, I don't like shopping but it's when I have to face someone I don't know and talk about issues they shouldn't be bothered with. "Yeah sure." He turns the ignition on and reverses the car out the lot.

About 20 minutes later of a silent drive we stop in the hospital's parking lot. I get out as fast as possible because I see Colton's burning desire to start asking questions.

"Taylor?" Colton does that light sexy jog men do on the beach. Think Baywatch but with my sexy mate. Did that seriously just cross my mind. 'Mate is sexy.'

"Not everything can be solved at the hospital you know, I once made a curry and put too many chillies in. A hospital couldn't fix my curry could they?" The words just tumbled from my mouth and didn't actually make sense. I kept walking and tried to speed up so I couldn't see his face. "Just stop." Colton holds me still outside the automatic door and I actually listened to him. What's happening to me?!

"I get you don't want to talk about it but the fact is you have to." Ouch. That was pretty blunt. Colton held my hand and I felt the same familiar warmth within me that I had felt last night. I didn't want to let go because it felt so right to have him touching me and it was more difficult to hide the fact I wanted him to touch me in other places. "Alpha and Luna come right this way." A younger gentleman opened his office door and Colton allowed me to go in first. The man introduced himself as doctor Elrick, he looked way too young to be a doctor but I'm sure the wolf gene and the secrets to the half human body has kept him young. Doctor Elrick gestured for me to sit on the hospital bed and Colton took a seat on the uncomfortable blue chairs.

"So what seems to be the issue?" Dr. Elrick spun slightly on his chair to face me. His pen secured in his hand ready to take down any notes he needs to. "She has bruises on her back and they haven't healed yet." Colton answered for me which I was glad for because I felt like I was going to have word vomit.

"Okay and how long ago did you get these bruises." He was very polite about the situation but unfortunately Colton couldn't answer this one for me. "I've had a few from over a year ago and some from last week." When I locked eyes with Colton I know he's in a trance of rage, his jaw clenched and fists tightening around the edge of the chair.

"Okay Luna, if you could remove your hoodie and lift your top so I can see the damage." I actually looked to my mate for consent to strip infront of another male wolf considering I wasn't marked yet but he was to fixed in his anger. I took off the hoodie and lifted my top up just like he asked, a second later I felt the cold press of fingers around the bruises. "There is definitely a large burn here, do you know what that's from?" I shook my head no even though I wanted to scream yes.

"There is a few cuts and signs of scaring which is very unusual for our kind so I will take a blood test and will have to get results back before I could give anymore information." Dr. Elrick smiled at me and lowered my top before he noticed the Alpha's death stare had been transferred to him. The doctor walked back to the table and opened a few draws before retrieving a yellow pack filled with needles and empty barrels. He approached me and drew the arm of my sleeve upwards, the prick was small but still made me flinch.

"Thank you-"

"Taylor, we need to go now." He refused to break eye contact with the doctor. I shook Doctor Elrick's hand and thanked him for as much as he did before leaving quickly with Colton. "What's your problem, I've been to the hospital now?"

"If he ever comes near you again I will kill him."

Colton POV

"You'll kill him? For what helping me?" She raised an eyebrow and I tried to focus on features but I couldn't calm the anger that had built within me. I couldn't save my mate from her father and I can't take away her bruises. I can't even tell her why she hasn't healed yet. All I could do was sit in the same hospital room she was in with a doctor that has touched her more than I have. I'm pretty sure there are claw marks in the chair from when I saw her flinch from the needle. "He wasn't helping you, he was just finding excuses to touch you." Taylor scoffed and turned to walk towards the car. We had barely spent 5 minutes in the room and he could tell her nothing she didn't already know herself.

"So that's what you're flipping out about because I doctor examined my back and had to take blood?" See I hate him. Taylor laughed at me in disbelief after she took my silence for a yes. "So what?" Now that's what pissed me off even more the fact she couldn't see it. She couldn't see why I was jealous even if I knew she wouldn't give him a second look I would've been jealous that he looked at her.

"So you are mine and not his." I pushed her up against the passenger side door and looked into her eyes. "Last time I checked Colton, I'm a person not property." She hit my chest and pushed me backwards.

"If I want to be felt up by a doctor I can be, maybe I'll go back in there?" She did it to solely piss me off and I knew that by the glint in her eye. There was not a prayer on this earth she would walk back in there but she made the attempt to fake it. I picked her up despite her kicking and put her in the boot of the car.

"Colton!?" I leant against it with a smug look on my face. "Let me out I swear to god!" She kicked the boot again and I made the decision to go sit in the front of the car. I turned the engine on and began the 20 minute drive back to the house. 'Let mate out!'

'No.' I argue with my wolf for a solid 10 minutes before he gave up and submitted to me. "Colton please." This time she whimpered and I knew something was wrong. I pulled over despite how much I didn't want to but this mate bond was stronger than me. I opened the boot and she was curled up with her head between her knees and hands scratching at the carpet. I stopped her hand and held it until she looked up at me, her cheeks were stained with tears. Oh god. I did this to her. "Spiders and lifts Is there anything else I should know about"

"I don't like being locked in." I face palmed, I picked her out of the boot and shut it after me. "I want to go home." Her voice was small much different to how Taylor usually is.

"We're almost there sweetheart." I whisper back to her but she shakes her head at me. "I want to go home." I felt her tense up when I raised an eyebrow at her. I sat her in the passenger seat but she stayed stiff.

"Take me home now, Colton!" Taylor kicked the glove box as I turned back onto pack land. "No." I try not to get angry because this is all my fault to begin with but she did just kick my car.

"No?" She questions me and my wolf howls before growling for me to stop what I'm about to do. "You heard what I said." Thinking I'd won the argument I smirked slightly which seemed to bug her more but what I wasn't expecting was her to finish the conversation.

"Yes I heard you. I'm just making sure you're happy with that answer before I make you regret it." My smirk drops as I see that the threat is real in her eyes. The car stops in my driveway and I take the keys out the car. "So are you happy with that answer?" She dares me to answer her but I know it's suicide especially with the killer look in her eyes. She took my silence as a yes and got out the car, I saw the determination in her steps as she threw the front door open. I followed her almost straight away and caught her talking to Maxen.

"Does your car have gps?" She raised an eyebrow at my brother and he nods with a mouthful of smoothie. "Wait, are you old enough to drive?" Maxen swallowed the smoothie but it was too late because Taylor was already walking past me with a sarcastic smile. "Where are you going?!" I was getting furious having to run in and out of cars and houses. Taylor got into Maxen's car and locked the door.

"What did she say to you?!" I hit Maxen's chest ignoring Diesel who strolled down the path to see what was going on. "She said, where does your mum live? Can I use your car?? And does it have Gps."

"And you just told her?!" My brother is an idiot. For one she's not even old enough to drive so I doubt she knows how to. Two, I have no clue why she would ask for my mum and three-
"She's gonna get me in shit! Taylor open the car door now!" It was too late she was already reversing down the drive and if I weren't so pissed at what she was about to do I'd be happy for her.

"What's going on?" Diesel and Maxen follow me to my car as I start to tail Taylor at a faster speed than I would usually drive. "I didn't tell mum I found my mate." The look on both their faces told me that I had screwed up big time.

"I'll see you at your funeral dude." Diesel shook his head and gave me a sympathetic look. "What was it, cremated or buried?" Maxen asked before I hit him over the head. I can't believe Taylor found the house, we stopped in my parents driveway and I already felt sick. I'm dead. It's official.

"Get back in the car now!" I yell for the thousandth time today. Taylor stops mid step on the porch and turns to me."There you go again! Treating me like I'm your dog and not your mate! You don't even care how that made me feel do you?" She has more than definitely reached her breaking point and the crazed look in her eyes tells me either my mum is gonna kill me or she will.

"You think you can call me sweetheart and everything will be fine, well it isn't." She walks the last few steps up the porch but doesn't need to knock because my mum is already opening the door. "Can I help you- boys?" Oh god. Help me please.

"Sorry darling that was rude, are you okay?" She completely ignored us after she sees Taylor crying uncontrollably. "Colton who is this?" My mum doesn't even need to know her name before she has her wrapped in one of her loving hugs.

"This is Taylor..."

"His mate." Diesel answers for me and I could have strangled him. "You found your mate?" I nod in response and she hugs Taylor tighter before frowning at me.

"Then why is she crying?" Her voice remained calm but anyone who knew my mother would know that is the most dangerous voice she has. I didn't want to answer her and I wouldn't for as long as I could. "Taylor, dear what's wrong?"

"I locked her in the boot of my car." I admitted quietly but I did admit it so nobody can say I am not taking responsibility. "You what?!" Diesel and Maxen join my mum in the line of fury.

"I took her to the hospital and we got into an argument so I put her in the boot of my car." Here lies Colton Dowry, he really was an asshole to all who knew him and everyone was really glad that his life was short lived. "He also locked her in the spare room."

"Shut up, Diesel." I scolded him and was about to hit him but my mum had eyes on me.

"You lot are going to go home and me and Taylor are going to talk."

------

I love Diesel. So Taylor found nothing out at the hospital and still doesn't understand the full affects of the mate bond. Colton clearly has anger issues and a need for power which is a bad combination.

Ship names?

Colton Dowry and Taylor Amor?
I'm thinking Tayton

Isla and Maxen?
I haven't thought of one yet?

HADES_ANGEL666 xx

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

631K 17.6K 24
"You bastard! Let me go!" I screamed as soon as the gag fell from around my mouth. "You know I can't let you go, as I've already explained multiple...
23.4M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
26.3K 899 31
Warning: This book contains mature content. "Your scent is driving me crazy, mate. You're so ready for me," he said darkly, inhaling deeply, intoxica...
4M 120K 42
"Don't you think Colton is hot?" She asked raising her eyebrow. "He's attractive but not my type, and he's too old for me." I said and closed my lock...