His Scared Love ( Completed)

By hinashiekh_

(A SHORT STORY ) DSP ZARGHAM SHAH (age 28) a well known name in police department .he is known for his succes... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
note
epilogue

NOTE

29.8K 819 36
By hinashiekh_

DSP ZARGHAM SHAH (age 28)

a well known name in police department .he is known for his success in cases with zero failure . he is an angry young man with no patience .what will happen when hes proved wrong because of a girl .

ARIA MALIK (age 22)

a shy innocent girl with a heart of gold . her only family is her elder brother , who lives in dubai . she is staying in  hostel to get her fashion designing degree . what will happen when shes abused without any mistake?

PHYSICAL APPEARANCES .

zargham : a broad shouldered intimidating guy with beard and eyes as dark as night .(height 6.3 foot )

Aria: brown long haired girl with pretty blue eyes . Her complexion is milky white . Her face shows her innocence .( height 5.5 foot)

                     ALERT

This story will contain abuse ,if you are not an open minded reader or just cant stand it , then you may just leave now . I dont want any hateful comments .

And for the ones , who are planning to continue . I would like to inform you that its going to be a lovely story with a cold guy who will end up melting like ice 😄😄😄😄

Its a fanfiction. I liked this story alot so i wanted to share it with my friends on wattpad 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 20.6K 31
A collection of short stories which are cliches, euphoric, dark, crazy and what not. Make yourself comfortable and share this gamut of emotions with...
21.2K 545 7
Edited version. Being an orphan is really difficult. Chavi is an orphan. Her parents died when she was twelve, after that she lived with her uncle's...
1.3M 32.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.9M 54.4K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...