Letters To You

By punkhearts

Dear Max, These are all the words I never said to you More

August
Late September
October
Early November
Middle Of November
November Ending
December 13
February
Febuary 27
November
January
march
Decemeber 21
may
February 13
June
March
January
July
November
August
epilogue

September

122 7 1
By punkhearts

Dear Max,

It's been a month since the day you started to talk to me.

Mary Page was the school's goth girl. No one liked her cause she was a bitch. Lets face it. We all knew why though but that's for another letter. She was your first best friend in elementary. And you still talked to her every once in awhile because you are Max Leon.

We were sitting in the far back table by the window in the library. When Mary came. She waved at you then sat at another table. You asked me if it was alright if she joined us. Of course I said yes.

Soon the three of us were all sitting awkwardly. The popular guy, the goth girl, and me the 'plain Jane'.

"Can you do my homework?" Mary asks breaking the silence. Max you face the other direction trying not to laugh.

"Uh sure?" I reply because this is the first time I ever had an actual conversation with people who wanted to be with me.

Max you burst into laughter which earns you a short stare from the librarian.

"That was a test. And you failed." You say between laughs.

"Oh." I reply not really understanding.

"You're suppose to say no." Mary says.

"No?"

"Not a weak 'no?', A strong N-O. " Mary says.

We all fall silent again due to the fact no one had anything to say and the librarian would've given us detention.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
3.3M 80.3K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...