Rรชveur || p.jm || โœ”๏ธ [EDITING...

ะ’ั–ะด jimins_hoee

๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜Œ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ช ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

A B O U T
โ‹†castโ‹†
ยนone
ยฒtwo
ยณthree
โดfour
โตfive
โถsix
โทseven
โธeight
โนnine
ยนโฐten
ยนยนeleven
ยนยฒTwelve
ยนยณThirteen
ยนโตFifteen
ยนโถSixteen
ยนโทSeventeen
ยนโธEighteen
ยนโนNineteen
ยฒโฐTwenty
ยฒยนTwenty-one
ยฒยฒTwenty-two
ยฒยณTwenty-three
ยฒโดTwenty-four
ยฒโตTwenty-five
ยฒโถTwenty-six
ยฒโทTwenty-seven
ยฒโธTwenty-eight
ยฒโนTwenty-nine
E P I L O G U E

ยนโดFourteen

570 47 5
ะ’ั–ะด jimins_hoee

❀✿――――――――⋆✦⋆――――――――✿❀

Chapter 14: The big night

Waiving my legs back and forth like a petite toodler, made Jimin's leg cross mines and stop them there. I threw my gaze over him carrying a confused feeling. Shrugging, he just shot me a wink and kept going further with his legs.

The back of his thighs touched mine, which made me physically frustrated. Placing my arm under the table, I landed my soft palm on his thigh, this time catching him off guard. I mouthed STOP which made him giggle and take his leg back. Sighing in relief, I joined the table's conversation.

Chrystal joined us too. Still the same, just as I remember her, sweet and lovely.

The workers served us korean and western dishes. I kept playing with the rice on my plate. Having bad eating habits from the past, made me a picker eater. No, instead I wouldn't mind not eat at all. Sora and Jay were afraid that I'd become anorexic. It was funny how this issue never stayed out of the other sight too.

Jimin kept placing food on my plate, while I passed it to Taehyung. Maybe that's why he tried to frustrate me.

Another frustrating and uncomfortable thing was Jungkook's gaze. Darkness filled his eyes, lips parted in amusement, he never left my figure. Does he already remember me? Or is he just wary?

The sudden female tone made my gaze shift away from Jungkook.

"Eun Ji right? You really look like an old friend of mine" her tounge clicked along her teeth, as she was thinking hard.

Acting surprised, I looked at her.

"Oh really? I don't think I fit a model's image, so you are just mistaken."

The click of Jungkook's glass made me look over him. His lips edges were pulled into a playful smirk "But she never said her friend was a model."

Cursing under my breath, I shrugged
"I assumed it was one of Chrystal's model friend."

"You were right. She's a model. Half american, half korean I guess. Kim Selena" Chrystal said after sipping from her glass full of wine.

Keeping a straight quite expression, I spoke.

"A lot of people have told me that we are alike."

This time Yoongi spoke "Isn't she the model who disappeared in Seoul's airport?"

"More like she escaped herself" Namjoon supported his friend's statement.

"Maybe she was tired of all of them and just wanted some time alone" I lightly defended myself.

"Yes, maybe you are right. I've never thought it that way though," Crystal agreed with me. I nodded, sipping on my glass.

...

Resting my chin on the well-worked french window, made me frown. I found the spot Seokjin took me away from again. Adoring being around here, while the sea salt invisibly cuddled with my hair, I just couldn't stay away. Weirdly, my mind was not at ease. Park Jimin had straddled inside. Unintentionally, I am developing some kind of affection for that male. I wonder if he thinks of me too.

"You found a good spot. Are you thinking about me pretty?" Jungkook's voice echoed in the hall.

Ignoring him, I moved my body to the other side, ready to leave. Grabbing my arm harshly, he pushed me beside the glassy pane.

"What are you planning Selena? Going around in a false identity, lying" he spat in between his teeth.

Chuckling, I snapped "Unfortunately, you were the one whom I gave a false identity. Let me introduce myself, Yoon Eun Ji, not very nice to meet you again."

"Tell me one reason why I shouldn't reveal all of your dirty lies?" Jungkook's tone almost turned into a light growl.

Not bothering, I looked down at his rolled sleeves that made his veins pop up. Smirking, I spat back.

"Because if I'm going down, you'll come with me" taken aback from my sudden change of expression, Jungkook stumbled.

I grabbed his collar tight and pulled him down, millimeters away my face.

"Baby I know a lot of your dark secrets. You don't want them exposed right?" I whispered, my breath hitting the back of his ear. The grip of his palm on my arm became stronger, as anger was taking over him.

"Oh guys, what are you doing?" the sweet tone made me pull away from Jungkook's structure immediately.

My heartbeat increased madly almost making my breath hitch. Detail that wasn't left out Jungkook's gaze. It's a sure thing he understood the kind of affection i had towards Jimin.

Pulling away too he answered instead of me.

"Oh Jimin. I was introducing myself to Eun Ji."

"Ah well I'm sorry Jungkook, I have to snatch her away from you now" Jimin giggled. I looked at him confused, but just shrugged. Before turning away with Jimin, I looked at Jungkook, whispering "Keep my words in mind."

With that I left.

Now that I was walking at the same speed as Jimin, I asked "Where are we going?"

"You'll see" placing his hands inside his pockets, he grinned looking adorable. What is going on with my thoughts? Calm down, won't you?

...

Never thought that Chuam beach would become one of my favorite places. Calmness rushed inside my structure. The sea scent would dance around with the waves, gently freshening us. Small talks, light steps, soon enough we had arrived at our destination. A modest building with only one floor.

Jimin placed his hand behind my back and I made my way inside.

"You brought me here to eat abalone porridge?" looking unsteady at his face, I asked. Nodding, he took his spoon.

"Why? What's wrong?"

Shrugging I looked down "I thought you wouldn't like places like this. Yeah, I'll enjoy it."

In fact, the truth is different from what I said. They say memories haunt our mind. My childhood ones never left me. Even now, they won't let me have a peaceful moment.

"Is something wrong with the porridge?" Jimin's sudden voice made me snap out.

Shaking my head, I took another spoonful of it. He smiled and kept eating, while I took small glances.
If i told you everything about me, would you still look at me the same Jimin?

...

Undressing myself, I felt the soft fabric of HB gown. My left well-toned leg, was visible under the low-cut the gown was characterized with. Shoulder's off, metallic golden sandals on, I was ready.

Before leaving the room, I grabbed my purse and phone. I passed through the bride's room and knocked. Entering inside, I was greeted by the bridesmaids.

"Chrystal you look..oh god astonishing" I said touched.

After some moments together she asked me to go and take a look at her husband. Nodding, I went to find Jin's room.

Apparently I had to take the elevator. I waited while pressing on its buttons. The elevator's entrance opened revealing a well-dressed Jungkook. Our eyes met for a brief of second, then I entered.

"Are you going at Jin's room too?" he asked not looking at me.

"Yeah."

Seconds of silence felt like years. Jungkook kept throwing stares in my direction. Clearing his throat, he suddenly stated "You look good."

Not knowing, a small smile crept on my edges. The warm sensation invaded my being.

"Thanks. You look good too" I simply replied.

Jungkook parted his lips to say something again, but the elevator stopped and we had to leave.

Leading our way, the two of us entered the groom's room. The others were there too. Jimin and Taehyung weren't paying attention. Struggling with a bottle of champagne, they couldn't open it. I giggled at the sight.

Namjoon came beside me whispering "They have been struggling with it for 10 minutes straight."

"Taehyung forgot the champagne's bottle opener" Yoongi tsked.

"Shall I do it?" i asked Jin while he nodded impressed that I actually volunteered to do it.

Looking over the huge table filled with porcelain glasses and plates, I found an average knife and took it in my hands. Making my way through the two dorks, I coughed.

"Uhm excuse me. Can you give me the bottle?"

They both turned to where I was, eyes landing on my structure. Jimin's gaze stroke each side of my body, making his lips part a little bit. His breath fastened while handing me the bottle.

Holding the bottle firmly, I turned away and slid the knife on its saddle. Immediately the corck was off. Smiling, I gave the now open bottle to Yoongi, while Hoseok kept clapping his hands.

"Wow that was amazing" Taehyung stated while grabbing a grape juice bottle. He doesn't drink neither, we really have something in common. Hoseok offered me a glass filled with alcohol, but I shook my head refusing it.

"I'll take what Tae has. I don't consume alcohol."

Taehyung handed me one of the juice bottles, while I noticed Jungkook's unreadable expression that had plastered all over his face.

Well he doesn't know that since "our night" years ago, I never drank alcohol again, so for him it's unbelievable.

While everyone cheered with each other, I stood back behind the wall. Smiling, I understood that the warm feeling creeping in my soul, was because of this. I was joyful that my brother had found such a lovely family.

A sudden touch along my fingers made my smile fade. Jimin was now standing beside me observing over.

"They are adorable" I said still admiring the view. Leaning in, he whispered while his caramel breath tickled my ear lobe.

"You are even more adorable" my eyes widened with what he said. For the first time in my life, I felt shy. My cheeks were burning, I'm sure the light shade of pink hovered them. Jimin let out a giggle, whispering again.

"No I'm serious now. You look gorgeous."

And with that he left my side. How can he leave statements like that, here and there and then just disappear? Aish this boy...

...

The ceremony was the definition of cuteness itself. Seokjin was such a gentleman, treating his wife like a princess.

While sitting there aside the table, I gazed the couple dancing on the spotlight. Everyone were taking pictures and videos of them.

Being unnoticed, I left outside through the balcony. It had stairs that leaded you to the beach. Now that the cold breeze of midnight was slightly caressing my exposed skin, I felt the urge to go down the beach. Taking my heels off, I landed softly on the icy transparent sand.

"Do you want accompany or should I just leave?" the floral male voice trailed through air making my heartbeat increase.

After patting the invisible seat beside me, Jimin sat down, close enough to my body.

"Why are you here all alone? Are you a party popper?" he asked giggling at his own choice of words. Smiling after him, I shook my head.

"I wasn't alone" pointing at the sky, I continued "that is here with me too."

We both gazed up at the same time. Our unaccustomed iris could lightly catch the dark sky. I let my back fall behind, now laying down on the sand. He did the same after some seconds too. Being now head to head close to each other, we just stared up.

"Can I, uhm, lean on you?" he suddenly blurted out. Taken a little aback, I nodded.

Jimin shifted his body, softly landing his head on my abdomen. The moment Jimin's head made contact with that, I felt edgy butterflies exploring inside me. Not knowing where to place my hands, I hang them up for a little. Jimin smiled and grabbed my wrists placing my left hand on the side of his hair and the right one, on his chest.

"Better" he sighed satisfied.

We stayed silent for some minutes. I've always thought that awkwardness never existed between me and this boy.

"I think I've found my new addiction" throwing his head on the side to look at me, he stated.

Raising my eyebrows, I questioned what he just said "What is it?"

"Your odor" he blurted.

Not believing what I just heard, my lips parted. I never preferred using parfumes, so I didn't use one today either. So he's talking about the odor of my body. Jimin kept talking.

"It's addictive, like I want to drown in it forever. It smells better than musk that conquer on the old doors sides. Then again it changes in something fragrant, sweeter than roses and strawberries mixed together. I adore it and want to breath this scent in for a long-long time."

Even though darkness surrounded us, I was sure he saw my pink shades flashing on my cheeks.

What about my insane heartbeats? Is he addicting in making them go mad like this? But I couldn't help the fool smile on my lip's edges.

"That was the sweetest thing someone ever said to me. I'm fluttered" trying to hide my face, I looked away. That made him giggle and I swear he whispered cute.

"If my mother knew that I left a dinner like Jin's one to come at the beach, she would've strangled me" Jimin suddenly said while laughing like an idiot.

"You're lucky" I whispered while smiling.

"What do you mean?" the confusion made him ask.

"I mean that your mother would care even if you leave a dinner like this. That you have a mother that care about you. It must feel good" bitting my lips, we made eye-contacts.

"Did you perhaps lose your parents when you were young?" he carefully asked. I shook my head.

"They're still alive, I guess. Even though you can say the same thing. Something happened when I was young that made me lose them" suddenly I laughed which made Jimin look at me. I continued.

"The truth is that I think they never loved me. Working all day, they never payed attention to me. They acted like I was invisible, despising or insulting me. I think that what I did back then, was what they were waiting for."

"What happened back then?" Jimin's eye now we're softened, but still with slices full of curiosity. Patting his hear, I smiled.

"I guess that's a story for another time."

He just nodded and placed his head like before. Without noticing, I kept caressing his soft caramel hair. In meantime Jimin brushed his long fingers beside mines, while gently interlocking our hands together.

It happened so naturally and I didn't even bother because of it. I just let it happen.

Just like the moon waits for the sunrise to meet her lover, the sun, that's how much we waited for this moment to happen,which I hope lasts for a long time.

...

- this was one hella cute

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

I hate you ะ’ั–ะด Amle

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

2K 1.2K 30
'๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’“๐’๐’–๐’•๐’†.' ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: 30 ๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ž...
BTS Imagines And One Shots ะ’ั–ะด midnightanna

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

536K 6.9K 200
Well your life with BTS members Requests are OPEN. If you have any request let me know.
164K 8.3K 26
๐™‹๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ž...
987 58 24
๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ฒ. ๐’๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ง๏ฟฝ...