We're faking it (A Camren Fan...

By hoplessromantic143

Lauren and Camila have always been best friends, sisters, ROD's, partners in crime and all that good stuff ev... More

We're faking it (The Camren Shippers Strike Back)
Facing the girls
Facing the boys
Facing the world
Facing our families
The Effects of a Thunder Storm
Facing The Truth
Lauren?
The plan
The Interview
The kidnapping of Karla Camila Cabello
It's Not You. It's Me.
The Date
The Misunderstanding
Oxygen
Oxygen Part Two
Morgado Jauregui Michelle Lauren June 27 1996
Age 17, 1407 El Matator Beach
Decisions
Explanations
This Skinny Love of Mine
Welcome Home
Peaceful Slumbers
The Effect of Nightmares
Transitioning
Preporation
Contusion Lauren vs Subcontious Lauren Pt. 1
Contusion Lauren vs Subcontious Lauren Pt.2
Contusion Lauren vs Subcontious Lauren Pt.3
Contusion Lauren vs Subcontious Lauren Pt.4
Contusion Lauren vs Subconscious Lauren Pt.6
Contusion Lauren vs Subcontious Lauren Pt.7
Contusion Lauren vs Subcontious Lauren Pt.8
Forever? (FINAL)

Contusion Lauren vs Subconcious Lauren Pt.5

18K 371 150
By hoplessromantic143

Camila's POV

We drove to The Ellen Show's studio with a nervous Lauren in the back seat. Thanks to Dinah of course. I gave her the look but she ignored my silent plead and over did it anyways. Like always. But whatever, now I had to deal with it and hope that our hot make out session wouldn't scare her away. I mean, she was the one that intimated it in the first place so... she shouldn't be so scared..or should she? I mean she's Lauren Jauregui. Wait. No, it's not like she remembers, well not exactly.

The thing that sucked most about this scene, was that I had to do the "initiating" and conduct this hot scene...which was something I was not an expert in. Sure, I've done it with Lauren before but with her lead of course. Otherwise i'd be completely lost. I just hope I can do this. More importantly, as well as she did.

"....And yeah that's what your genius plan consisted of." Dinah finished explaining Lauren's plan to her.

Lauren sat there wide eyed. "God I was persistent... I can't believe I did all of that." She said in disbelief.

"Well... you are you. And considering the fact that you love hard....It's actually very believable." Mani smiled.

"Yeah dawg, this doesn't even amount to what you did for your first date. Well, in my opinion." Dinah pointed.

"WHAT THE HELL D-DID I DO FOR OUR F-FIRST DATE?" Lauren asked with a bit of concern evident in her voice.

I put my hand on her knee. "Nothing that your thinking. Their over exaggerating."

She bit her lip nervously.

"Us exaggerating? Please." Mani laughed.

"Fr fr y'all are the ones who take romance to a whole another level." Dinah said putting her hand up. "Making me loose all my shit." Dinah clapped.

"Oh my god guys stop." I ordered.

"Why? Are we being too ghetto for you?" Mani said in a uptight rich girl tone, clapping her hands.

"Yaas gurrl you gotta problem. We finna take this outside." Dinah clapped in our faces.

Lauren and I shook our heads in laughter.

"This isn't a laughing matter, I'm finna serious." Mani said.

"That d-doesn't even make sense." Lauren laughed at her.

"Shit your right. Guess where not as ghetto as we thought." Mani shrugged.

"Maybe you, I was serious about the outside thing. We're here." Dinah pointed at the window.

"Thank god." I joked.

"Shut up." Dinah punched my arm. "You know you finna pee your pants right now because of how nervous you are. Shoot Lauren too."

"Dinah!" I glared.

"Way to add to the unnecessary pressure D." Mani gave her a disapproving look.

"Fine. Fine. Always got to bring down the person who tells the truth O-kay!" She said shaking her head and emphasizing the okay in a deep voice.

"Just open the door already." I ordered.

"God so bossy today." Dinah said before opening the door. "By the way.." She turned to face us. "Scene starts... now!" She said Karate chopping the air.

I shook my head at Dinah for being Dinah, then handed Lauren her script.

Mani started to make fake puke noises.

"Oh no Mani your sick! Ahh. We have to make it inside, not a bathroom but just inside because that will totally help!" Dinah said.

"That's not how you said it." I interrupted her.

"Cut!!" Dinah karate chopped the air. "Hey it doesn't hurt to improvise." She said looking directly at Lauren. "Anyways... action!" She chopped the air.

I grunted.

Mani continued to make puking noises. Then followed a Dinah holding a Ally cut out, out the door. I let my hand out to help Lauren get up. She lifted her shaking hand to accept mine. I grasped her hand and squeezed it reassuringly. "It's okay." I smiled.

She took a deep breath. "Okay." She said in a calm tone.

"CAMREN OH MY GOD NOT NOW. PLEASE NOT IN THE VAN." Dinah yelled from outside.

I shook my head disapprovingly.

"T-the teasing doesn't e-ever stop does it?" She asked.

"Sadly no. Not as long as we're together." I told her honestly.

Her lips formed into a hard line. "Let's do this scene and shut them up."

"Uh ja bu- okay." I stammered.

"JOE I CANT BELIVE YOUR LETTING THIS HAPPEN. NOT IN OUR VAN. JESUS." Dinah yelled.

"Where's the holy water at?" Mani added. "A bucket of it please!"

"Actually where's Ally? Y'all need her." Dinah finished off the tease.

I shook my head and helped Lauren out of the van. Joe had placed the wheel chair outside of the door. I walked Lauren to it and helped Lauren get into it.

"Finally." Dinah mumbled.

"For real I thought we'd be sitting out here for a while." Mani added.

"Okay whatever. Scene. Action!" I said avoiding their teases and imitating Dinah.

"You forgot the chop and that's my job. Ready Action!" She karate chopped the air.

I rolled my eyes.

With that, the girls started to run towards the elevator. I followed, pushing Lauren slowly. When we got there, Mani pushed the buttons vigorously.

"Chill Mani." Dinah said imitating Ally's western "accent", yeah the one that she doesn't have, and moving the cut out side to side.

Mani's fake puke sound began to sound more aggressive as she put her hand over her mouth to cover the foul sounds.

When the elevator opened, we stepped in. Dinah pressed the 8 button,the highest floor. The elevator began to move. I began to feel more nervous then ever but I quickly got over it, considering the fact that Lauren was far more worse than me. I held her hand to ensure her that it would be okay. But I quickly let it go remembering that I had to stick to the script.

The elevator was taking it's sweet time to reach the eighth floor. And you could tell by her behavior that Mani couldn't "take it" anymore.

"I CANT.. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE." Mani said pushing the 7 button.

"Mani!" Dinah yelled.

The doors opened, and with that Mani ran out, with a Dinah and fake cut out Ally in Dinah's arms hot on her trail. But before the door closed, I heard Dinah's sneakers shriek making a sharp stop. She set fake Ally down and ran to the elevator, to for what I assume, tinker with the buttons outside of it. But I would never know, because the doors closed before I could see anything else.

I glanced at Lauren. She seemed more nervous now. Which considering the scene we're rein acting, it should be me who's about to pee their pants in fear not her. I poked her shoulder. She looked up from her script, with the most fearful expression I've ever seen her wear.

"We don't have to do this Lauren." I reminded her.

"Yes, w-we do." She gulped and took a short pause. "We n-need to do this."

"Okay." I smiled.

She nodded slowly.

"....It's your turn to speak." I informed her.

She shook her head. "Right..."

She cleared her throat. " Only fifth harmony..."

I chuckled but remained frantic after her reaction, like the script had said to. I then pressed the 8 button. But it wasn't cooperating, meaning the girls on the other side were probably messing with it already.

None the less, I continued to press it until I saw the number flash repeatedly. That was my queue to freak out.

And that's exactly what I did.

I pressed the button in a constant motion until the elevator moved up and almost immediately stopped.

The elevator music began to turn staticky and then completely off.

"WHAT?! COME ON!" I said pressing the 8 button again.

The elevator did not respond.

"OH MY GOD LAUREN WERE STUCK.THE ELEVATOR'S STUCK! NO ONES GOING TO FIND US AND WERE GONNA DIE IN HERE!" I yelled out, pacing back and forth as each word escaped my mouth.

Lauren smiled in response to my reaction. "Camz... c-calm down." She said hiding back a giggle.

"Were stuck in here and we're gonna die!" I continued.

"Camila..." Lauren said in a more serious tone now and grasped my hand for me to turn to face her.

I contined "First where going to starve, then-"

Lauren pulled me down by my wrist. Meaning she wanted me to be at eye level with her. I did so, and crouched down on my knees.

She took a deep breath and started to close the gap between our lips. I felt my body relax. I held my breath, preparing for this horrible tease. Then leaned into kiss her.

Lauren stopped literally a few centimeters away from my lips. I felt her breath hot against my own. Fudge... I puckered my lips waiting eagerly for hers. She then moved her lips to my forehead and kissed it chastely.

My lips formed into a hard line. Darn you Jauregui, you get the satisfaction of doing this again, well the Subconscious part of you.

I exhaled then breathed, "Damn."

Lauren smirked.

I knew she was enjoying this.

"H-hey, they're going t-to find us. But meanwhile I-I think we should practice. Wha-What about you?"

I wanted to say, Hell yeah! But only if you lead! But first of all, that wasn't part of the script and second, she was extremely nervous, meaning if I wanted this to be perfect and not weird, I would have to lead. Which in a way was a lose-lose situation, because I was totally clueless. But apparently, so was contusion Lauren. So I had to suck it up and do my best.

I shook my head and continued with the scene,"Yeah... I think that's a good idea-TO practice I mean."

Lauren chuckled nervously as her eyes skimmed the rest of the script.

Is she nervous or amused?

"Alright then." She said letting go of my shoulders and grasping my hand. "So first, we walk in like this." Lauren entwined their fingers and rubbed the front of my hand with the pad of her thumb.

She chuckled a bit at the word walk. She then got up from her wheel chair pulling me up with her slowly.

"Lauren?" I said in disbelief.

"I'm fine. I promise."

"You can't. Your-" I began to say.

"I'm okay. It j-just hurts, a lot. But it's not s-something I can't bear. I hate feeling so invalid." She revealed.

I nodded and squeezed her hand.

"Then..." She continued to say with her voice becoming huskier with each word said. She then leaned into her lips but ended resting her fore head on mine. Our noses touching for a second but then turning away "We gre-greet the fans...and Ellen of course. Lauren said waving her hand at the pretend audience. "And Lastly, t-to seal the deal...we do this."

Lauren then let go of my hand. She was uncertain on how to even start. So I did. I placed her hands on my waist for her. Then wrapped my arms around her neck. I then pulled our bodies closer.

I felt her heart beat increase with mine against my chest. I looked her dead in the eyes, leaning into her lips slowly. In response to our closeness, Lauren started to pant, her breathing becoming more uneasy by the second.

Her lips trembled, as if begging for me to close the gap between them.

As much as I wanted to I refrained. I wanted pay back. Our lips were hovering over each others. I brushed my lips over hers and as I was about to pull away, it happened. The older girl grabbed my face and crashed our lips together. Our lips collided at a slow speed, for I was trying to figure out what I needed to do. But then I realized... why not just let it happen naturally? Hot or not... does it really matter? It's the passion that counts. And that's exactly what I was going to deliver.

When I calmed, I noticed that Lauren did too. Our lips were more comfortable with each other, moving together in perfect sync. Enjoying each precious kiss, well I was. After a few seconds of sweet, slow, meaningful kisses, I deepened the kiss, with my limited knowledge of course. But none the less, I let the passion take over. I kissed the older girl more passionately now. I did this by first trapping Lauren's bottom lip in between mine, bitting the flesh softly. In response to my unexpected dominance, Lauren let out a soft moan. I smiled into her lips. Yes! I'm doing alright. Okay remember naturally.

After a few deep meaningful kisses, my tongue asked for her permission to enter. Lauren immediately agreed.

Here... it was here where I didn't know what do do. But I took my best guess.

I began to move my tongue in a circular motion. And she followed. It was then when our tongues began to fight for dominance. I was surprised because I had won. And that just doesn't happen with Lauren Jauregui.

As she gave up, I continued to taste the her month. Savoring her taste and everything that makes her, her.

After what felt like an eternity of passionate kissing, I decided it was time to bring our little forever to a close. I didn't want the girls to suspect "things."

I pulled away gently, by softly biting her bottom lip as I departed.

After our departure, I noticed that Lauren still had her eyes closed, smiling but as well as me, panting.

She opened her eyes, revealing her green orbs that seemed to be glowing "Wow." She simply said shaking her head in disbelief.

"I know... Wait...reverse. I was supposed to say that." I closed my eyes and caught my breath. "Wow." I repeated my line.

She smiled. "I know. We're really gonna fool 'em." She winked.

"Lauren..." I said looking at her lips.

"Yeah?" She breathed.

I shook my head and gently smiled. I then ran my hand up to her face, to caress her cheek. I then ran my index finger across the her lips. I was leaning in again, expecting for the girls to open the doors any minute, but then I thought... one... just one more kiss wouldn't hurt.

I then pressed my lips against her chastely. She smiled into the simple kiss. Then suddenly the doors opened.

"Aaaah!" Dinah said covering her eyes. "I'm pretty sure the script said a few minutes?!"

"It did." Mani said checking for her. "That... kiss wasn't in the script." She finished flipping through the pages.

I pulled away from Lauren at the sound of their voices. She stood their idle with a satisfied, but confused expression on her face.

"God, you leave them in a room alone together, and what do you get? A million Camren babies everywhere." Dinah said throwing her hands up in the air.

"It's not like...ugh." I said face palming myself.

"Really g-guys chill." Lauren said putting her hand up.

Then suddenly their emotions shifted.

"HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL, SINCE WHEN CAN YOU STAND?" Dinah asked astonished.

"Foreal, the last time I checked we left a crippled Lauren in there." Mani added.

"I-"

"Shot shows you what a bit of Camren lovin' can to to a girl." Dinah shrugged. "Miracles..."

"Guys!" Lauren blurted out.

They all shut up and attentively listened.

"I-I got up on my own. Yeah.. it hu-hurts but I can deal with i-it." Lauren explained to them.

"So she claims." Dinah said, as she and Normani exchanged glances.

"That's enough guys, the scene, come on. Your teasing has wasted more than enough time." I said with a bit of annoyance in my tone.

"Alright sheesh." Dinah said putting her hands up. "Where did we leave off?"

"It was...my line."Mani informed her.

"Perfect. Action!" Dinah karate chopped the air.

Her and that chop...gosh.

"Woah," Normani continued.

"We're we interrupting something?" Dinah said imitating Ally's non-existent western accent.

I put my hands up " No.No.No. We were just-"

"Practicing..." Lauren finished, winking at me.

"Sure....I think we were about to witness some super hot lesbo kissing right about now ladies." Dinah winked at us.

"Shut up." I said grabbing hold of Lauren's hand and pulling her out of the elevator. "Were gonna be late for the interview.

"And scene." Dinah chopped the air.

"What's next?" Mani asked flipping through the script.

"My favorite part..." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mine too. You should've seen the look on your face!" Dinah laughed.

"T-the kidnapping?" Lauren asked.

"Yup." I said as my lips formed a hard line.

"Y-you don't look so happy a-about it." Lauren noticed.

"Indeed I don't. It was the scariest but...the best thing that ever happened to me." I squeezed her hand.

She smiled.

"Alright, enough. Before I need to bust out the Kleenex." Dinah said putting a hand up to stop us.

"Fine. Let's just get this over with." I surrendered.

"Perfect. Scene...starts...now!" Dinah grinned, before the lights shut off.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

A/n: Hey sorry for being MIA, lately. I was out of town last week. And went home to a bunch of AP summer work that I still need to finish. But here's the update! Anyways there's just a few more left.. And I'm kinda of sad about it but... I have more works coming along for you guys. Both the you/Lauren/ Camila fic will be up soon and so will another Camren fic. I can't wait to publish them, I've worked so hard on them for you guys. Anyways, I'll keep you guys updated and let you know what the names of the fics will be and when they'll be up. Thank you for your support and as you already know I love you all.

Sincerely,

hoplessromantic143

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
100K 3.1K 22
"Is she naked because you love her, or do you love her because she's naked" ... After you get your heart broken, your friend Camila from Fifth Harmon...
2.9K 133 17
Collab with @Lucyboo101 Camila and Lauren started dating six years ago while Fifth Harmony was still going on. The two decided to take their relatio...
292K 9.4K 93
Their fathers were best friends and neighbors when they were living in Miami. Time past life changed, they had to say goodbye to each other when Cam...