The Bad Boy's Girl

By jessie4214

*COMPLETED* She is a beautiful, high school girl who lives in Lansing, Michigan, with great grades and amazin... More

1- Characters + Descriptions
2- Casual Day
3- Night Owls and the Early Birds
5- Another Encounter
6- Too Late
7- Back Again
8- My Rules
9- He Cares?
10- Danger
11- Actress
12- Monday Drama
13- In Trouble
14- He Saw
15- Way to Go
16- Not Again
17- Girls Day
18- New Path
19- Last Week Begins
20- Thanks Boys
21- Protecting Me?
22- Last Day
23- Everything Sucks
24- Nope
25- Are You Really
26- Not The Time
27- Wake up...
28- Why
29- Regret
30- Safe?
31- Safe? Part 2
32- Talk
33- From the Heart, Not the Head
34- Birthday
35- Birthday Part 2
36- Home Sweet Home
37- New Story
38- Friday
39- Friday Part 2
40- Don't Want It To End
41- I Want It To End
42- Will It End
43- First Day
44- My Last?
45- I Was Five Once, I Can't Be Five Again
46- Maybe Too Perfect
47- Fake
48- Tie
49- Did
50- Home
51- Weeks
52- Weeks Part 2
53- Burden
54- Baby
55- What Now
56- Back and Better
57- WeekEND
58- Just Great
59- Back to the Pythons
60- Time
61- Time Flys When You're Having Fun...
62- Too Much To Spend
63- More Deciding
64- Ideas
65- Thank You
66- Christmas Eve
67- Christmas Day
68- January is Tomorrow, Next Week and Next Year
69- Empty
70- I Love You
71- Kicking Ass
72- It Was The Future
73- Keeping Away
74- New Me?
75- My Fault
76- Alright
77- His Special Day
78- Date Night
79- It's The Day
80- Mine
81- Trust Me
82- Out
83- Honoured
84- Eighteen
85- Getting Prepared
86- A Little Extra
87- Saturday
88- Duo
89- Mixed Feelings
90- Awkwardness
91- Details Later
92- Unsteady
93- Paper
94- Official?
95- They're Back
96- Mind Of Its Own
97- Shoot
98- Not Over Yet
99- Trying To Be Happy
100- Cutie
NOT A CHAPTER

4- Sunday Funday

26K 534 74
By jessie4214

I jump awake to the sound of a loud scream. And I knew right away, that it was Lilli's.

The boys must have woken her up again.

I'm not about to deal with them, so I quickly shoot out of bed over to my closet, I slip out of my pyjamas and throw on black running shorts, a black sports bra along with a grey tank top.

To finish off my running outfit, I throw my hair in a high ponytail and I slip on my grey adidas.

I quietly chuckle to myself, the only noises in this house are the yells of Lilli and the laughter coming from Noah and Kyle.

I make my way over to my window and I open it slowly so it doesn't make any noise.

Wow it's colder today.

I do the whole escape from my window routine down the tree and then I'm on my way.

I don't bring my phone on runs with me, I have no where to put it. But if I do bring my phone, it's for music.

I don't normally listen to music on runs, I love listening to the birds in the morning.

As I'm continuing down the trail, I am slightly able to see people down closer to the end.

I slow my running down a bit because I now see that there are two different groups of all guys.

There is about 20 guys in total, but they all look like bad news.

One group begins to walk away, I notice a weird symbol on the back of their jackets and I meet eyes with one of the guys.

The one that I really didn't want to meet eyes with ever again.

And I didn't think I would.

Mr. Cohen.

Then a few other guys look over at me. They all look like bad news, the tattoos, black clothes.

I'm not trying to judge a book by its cover... well I am.

But actually, it's odd.

By now, all the boys are looking in my direction.

My legs turned my body around, and began jogging back to the entrance of the forest. More like a sprint, actually.

I can hear voices behind me, but they're quiet. I'm too far away to hear.

I see the entry to the forest, and I start to slow down. As I'm coming closer to the entrance, I got that weird feeling that someone is watching me.

Well yeah, the group from back in the trail.

I'm a few steps away from leaving the forest, but then I feel a familiar grip on my elbow. I spin around on my heel just to find, the one and only, Cohen.

"What are you doing out here?" He asks in the same tone I had used.

"Going for a morning jog." I say, but it ends up sounding more like a question.

There was an awkward pause.

"You should've turned around right away when you saw us." He says, quite rudely actually.

"And why would I do that?" I ask him, standing my ground.

"Just, don't jog out here." He quickly says.

I shake my head.

"What no, I always jog out here, you, unfortunately don't own th-," I try to say, then I get cut off by him.

"Just do as I say."

I don't know who this guy thinks he is, but he is not my father, I barely know him at all.

"Hey Hunter?" Asks a guy that is walking up the trail, coming towards us.

Hunter. His name is Hunter...

"One second, I'm dealing with something." Hunter replies sternly. Keeping his dark brown eyes locked with mine.

"Um actually, could you get him to let go of me so I can go home?" I ask, glancing at the guy behind Hunter.

"That's not how it works darling, if I tell you to do something. You do it." He says, his grip on my elbow becoming tighter. Not to the point that it hurts, just an uncomfortable way.

"No that's not how it works, I am not going to live my life under your rules." I say, looking him in the eye.

"Actually-," Hunter then gets cut off by more guys walking up towards us.

"Hey, let her go. If she wasn't involved before, don't get her involved now." The one at the front says.

Hunters grip loosens, then he completely lets go. He meets my eyes once more before turning back to the other guys.

Then they all continue down the path going further into the forest.

I start to jog home, once again.

Once I arrived at my house, I would probably be attacked by questions if I went in through the front door.

So I sneak around back to the tree that is outside my window. I make my way up the tree and climb into my room.

I head into the bathroom to have a nice, warm shower.

I slip out of my running clothes as I get the water just the way I like. Then, climbing in letting the warmth hit my skin.

After I'm done, I turn my shower off and I wrap a fuzzy, purple towel around my body.

At my closet, I choose my outfit. I decided on a cute, black lace crop top, some blue, ripped jeans and my plaid slip ons.(below)

I go back into my bathroom for makeup and hair.

I blow dry my hair until it's completely dry, and I throw it into a cute, but messy bun.(below)

For my makeup, I just decided on some mascara and lipgloss.

As I am heading down the stairs, I can hear Noah yelling something at Kyle, while Lilli is laughing.

"Hey guys." I say as I walk into the kitchen to get some food.

I either get a 'hi' or 'hello' as a response.

"Kay, where were you this morning?" Lilli asks.

I freeze in place. I haven't told her about my whole encounter yet.

"Just for a jog." I say quickly. A little to quick actually.

"He said what?" Lilli yells.

I am explaining to her what happened this morning. It's now about four thirty in the afternoon.

"He said that when he says something, I have to do it." I say, again.

"That's not right!" Lilli yells.

I put my hand over her mouth.

She slowly nods her head, just when my bedroom door opens.

"Hey guys, what's the yelling about." Asks Noah.

"Nothing." We both say in sync.

"Well, today is Sunday Funday, you guys coming for board games?" He asks us.

We nod our heads as he closes the door.

"They boys make Sunday Funday ten times less fun." Lilli says.

We both giggle and we head downstairs.

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 6K 34
Jessica is your everyday not-so-stereotypical nerd. She does not act like regular nerds, who are obsessed with having perfect grades, although she is...
645K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...
1.1M 31.7K 34
Emma also known as "panther" is the best street fighter in her state and it doesn't help having a abusive dad. But she is also her schools biggest ne...
42.4K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...