Oceans Between Us

By WookieSithLord

Y/N Curry had always lived a simple, boring life underwater. She dreamed of experiencing life on land, away f... More

A/N
Prologue
Introduction
Chapter One: Leaving home
Chapter Two: The Scarlet Speedster
Chapter Three: Central City
Chapter Four: Mmmm....Coffee!
Chapter Five: New home
Chapter Six: Sleepover!!!
Chapter Seven: Best friend duo!
Chapter Eight: Welcome to the team
Chapter Nine: I have to help!
Chapter Ten: What are you looking at?
Chapter Eleven: My head....
Chapter Thirteen: They won't understand...
Chapter Fourteen: Trust her
Chapter Fifteen: She knows where he is
Chapter Sixteen: Fine, I'll do it myself
Chapter Seventeen: You did what?!
Chapter Eighteen: Let's hope he doesn't come for me
Chapter Nineteen: Where is she?!
Chapter Twenty: I don't want to fight
Chapter Twenty-One: Even the strongest of us cry
Chapter Twenty-Two: Why him and not you?
Chapter Twenty-Three: Not forever, only temporary
Chapter Twenty-Four: It's okay
Chapter Twenty-Five: We'll move on
Chapter Twenty-Six: Let's make amends
Chapter Twenty-Seven: No longer enemies
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Meeting Team Arrow
Chapter Twenty-Nine: West Christmas Party
Chapter Thirty: Goodbye
Chapter Thirty-One: Meet my dad
Chapter Thirty-Two: Will you marry me?
Chapter Thirty-Four: I do!
Chapter Thirty-Five: A snip of the future
A/N

Chapter Twelve: Wow, you're hot

653 22 0
By WookieSithLord

Y/N's POV

You woke up on a hospital bed, still in the lab. You rubbed your head and then looked down at your leg which was patched up. You shifted around and saw everyone was out in the main room. Just as you were about to get up, you felt a burning on your right wrist and looked down to see it was red and a name was sprawled across it. Carefully, you climbed out of bed and walked out to the room where some of your friends tried to object but you silenced them. "I'm fine..."

"Obviously not, you just passed out." Barry said.

"Not to mention how both you and Savitar started getting head pain at the same time." Iris added. You moved your right wrist to your body, hiding it. "Maybe someone put a spell on us?" You added. Barry shrugged.

"Well whatever it is, we caught Savitar and while he's down there, we need you to go talk to him Y/N."

"Why me? You asked. "Because you have more power over him." Barry added. You nodded and walked down towards the holding cells where Savitar was sitting. He looked up when you entered, but didn't say a word, so you went to sit down in front of the door.

"Hi..." Savitar didn't budge. "If you take off the mask you'll probably enjoy the cell more." You said.

"You just want to know my identity." He spit out. "Alright you got me, but it's going to get hot in there with that suit on all the time." He cocked his head. "Now you want me to get naked?" He asked playfully. You blushed. "Alright let's start over, maybe then you'll trust me." Savitar nodded.

"I'm Tempest..." 

"That's your code name, not your real name." He said. 

"Fine, my real name is Y/N Curry."

"There you go....My name's...." Savitar started. looking up at the screen which showed the rest of Team Flash huddled around the computer looking at you.

"Don't worry, they can't hear us." You said following his gaze.

"Barry..."

You eyes widened. "What?"

"I'm a time remnant of Barry...So my name's Barry Allen."

"Wow, was not expecting that..." You chuckled. "Will you take your helmet off now?" Savitar hesitated. "Come on , I know who you are now anyways." He nodded and then stood up, you did the same. He stepped out of his suit revealing an exact replicate of Barry except for the black clothes, emo hair, and burn on the side of his face. He looked up at you and you stepped closer to the glass.

"Wow...."

"What?" He asked smirking. "Just wow...." Savitar's smirk formed into a smile, but just when he was about to speak, your friends came running into the room.

"Okay, who the hell are you?" Barry asked as he stood close to the glass.

"I'm a time remnant of you Barry..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 226 22
In this story H.R. dies instead of Iris. Because of that Savitar creates a new timeline and dies from the paradox right after killing him. Lover of H...
22.5K 476 19
(This takes place right after the defeat of Devoe before everyone meets Nora and she reveals her identity (End of Season 4)) They finally did it. Th...
2.8K 130 26
My name is Arabella Smith, I am a sketch artist and a CSI. I am best friends with Iris West. I would be closer to Barry if he wasn't so caught up wit...
13.9K 297 28
|The Flash Fan Fiction| In the season 3 finale of the CW show, The Flash, Barry Allen is seen offering Savitar friendship. Instead of running away, w...