A Lost Love, Found Again A On...

By i_am_in_DiNiall

When Elise was just 3 years old she and Harry Styles became best friends and did everything together. When th... More

Chapter 1 I Thought Love Was Forever?
Chapter 2 Leave me alone, you broke a big promise
Chapter 3 SHIT! ELIE!
Chapter 4 Now That Shes Back I Can't Let Her Go Again
Chapter 5 But I was gunna ask her that...
Chapter 6 Stuck
Chapter 7 What The Bloody Mary!
Chapter 8 Thanks Liam (SARCASTIC)
Chapter 9 Cravings, "It broke"
Chapter 10 "You are pregnant"
Chapter 11 It's a boy!
Chapter 13 Noooo!
Chapter 14 I Just Lost It
Chapter 15 YOU IDIOT HARRY
Chapter 16 Time for tour
Chapter 17 He did it again.
Chapter 18 Come with us
Chapter 19 I love you?
Chapter 20 I Love Him
Chapter 21: Zerrie
Chapter 22 Tears shed and Blood loss
Chapter 23 I Promise
Chapter 24 This Day Couldn't Get Any... Worse? or Better?
Here we go...
Epilogue

Chapter 12 "Would you do me the honors and..."

937 9 0
By i_am_in_DiNiall

Elise's Pov, 

I ran into my room and cried into my pillow. There was a nock at the door.

"GO AWAY!" I shouted.

"Let us in its Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall!"

I unlocked the door for them.

"Harry never dated caroline" Louis huged me.

"He was just hanging out with an old friend." Niall reasured me.

Niall's Pov,

Harry told us why he went out with Caroline, He is planning something special for Elise birthday and she was helping. We covered for him.

"Really?" She sniffled. 

"Really" Zayn kissed her cheek.

I walked over to her and gave her a big huge Horan Hug.

"He would never cheat on you, Harry isn't what the press make him out to be he loves you and the baby" Liam smiled kissing her forehead.

"You should go talk to him he is in your room crying his eyes out, and Harry rarely crys" Louis laughed.

Elise got up and walked into hers and Harry's room and shut the door, we all crept up to the door and put out ears on it to listen, cause we are a sneaky bunch.

Ohh do I smell food! I ran away from the door while the others stayed their. 

I got the door and it was Veronica, Aly, Meg, and Dillon with pizzas!

"Hey guys, Elie just got in a fight with Harry but they are sorting it out right now, he wasn't cheating" I showed them the magazine and we went into the kitchen.

"FOOD!" I yelled to everyone and Liam, Louis and Zayn trampled in.

Harry's Pov,

I can't believe what the press did! I was not cheating! I was asking Caroline for help with her birthday surprise!

"Harry" I heard the door open.

"Elise, I swear I didn't cheat on you" I wiped the tears away from my face.

"I know, I love you"

"I love you more" I kissed her and sparks flew like every time we kiss, it is pure magic! I really love her. I lifted her shirt up and kissed her belly.

"And I love the baby" She smiled and huged me and I held her to me and we just had a nice hug for a few minutes.

Then I heard someone yell "Food"

"You hungry?" I asked her.

"Starved" She smiled and we walked out into the kitchen and saw everyone eating pizza.

"Meg, Aly, Dillon, Veronica!" Elise smiled and ran up to them and hugged them.

"How are you doing?" Veronica asked.

"Good, we went to the Doctors yesterday and its a boy" She smiled and they hugged.

"I am not gunna eat pizza, I will have some vegetables and some chicken, gotta eat healthy for the baby" Elise smiled and opened the fridge pulling some food out and cooked it. I took a slice of pizza and ate it.

"So when are you guys going to tell the public?" Niall asked.

"I don't know, maybe our interview with Alan Carr?" I asked Elise.

"Whenever you are ready" She smiled and sat down with her food.

"Okay so when we do our Chatty Man interview I will have you come and we can tell everyone" I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"You guys want to stay the night?" Elise asked everyone.

"Sure" they all chorused and we finished eating and watched some movies.

Elise fell asleep in my lap and I carried her to our room and I put her in the bed and I crawled under the duvet with her and pulled her closed with my hands on her belly.

*few days later* 

Today is April 10th, Elise's birthday.

We are going out on a boat today and then a special dinner with just Elise and I.

"Happy Birthday babe" I kissed her cheek.

"5 more minutes" She mumbles. I got up and made her breakfast and brought it to her. 

"Your the best Haz" she kissed me on the lips.

"Want some?" She asked holding a piece of bacon up to my mouth. I bite it and then kissed her pushing her down onto the bed. I kissed her passionatly and slid my tongue into her mouth.

Elise's Pov,

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.

The kiss was pasionate and spart were flying everywher. The whole world disapears when we kiss, it's just him and me.

"We are going boating today!" I cheered. And Harry handed me a jewlery box.

I opened it.

"Harry the is beautiful, I love it! Help me put it on?"

"Sure babe" I lifted my hair up and he slid the necklace around my neck. It was an eternity simbol with Elise written in one loop and Harry written on the other with diamonds going down in the middle. 

"I need to shower before we go" I smiled and went to shower. I shaved and washed my hair. I got out and slid on my bikini and grabbed a cover up and slid it over. I did simple makeup, waterproof, dryed my hair and put it in a messy bun and we got into Harry's car and met everyone at the dock.

"Hey everyone" I smiled and hugged everyone. Aly, Liam, Meg, Veronica, Niall, Louis, Eleanor, Danielle, Zayn, and Dillon. They had all brought food and stuff and Aly brought a tube for tubing!

"LETTUCE LEAF!" I shouted and ran onto the boat. Louis was driving and we set out into the water. We stopped and attached the tube. 

"Who wants to go first" Niall asked.

"ME!" I shouted "and I want Hazza to come!" I grabbed his hand and we got on the tub.

"Hold on tight babe" He said and kissed my cheek. Harry fell off first and I was still going strong! I finally fell off and they went back to get Harry first and then be.

"THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!" I screamed and hugged Harry.

"It was" He kissed me on the lips.

"Lets open presents!" Aly said handing me a box.

"ALY! I love you so much" In the box was a pair of heels I was looking at the other day.

We went through all the gifts and then decided to eat lunch.

Louis and Eleanor got me a pretty bracelet and some earrings. 

Liam and Danielle bought me a dress. 

Meg and Dillon got me some sandals and a purse.

Niall and Veonica got me a giftcard to Forever 21 and an outfit for the baby!

Zayn  got me some DVD's because I love me some movies!

We ate lunch and then Niall went on the tube.

"Letter rip!" I shouted to Louis.  Niall didn't last long and it was funny! Then Liam went with Danielle and they held on for a long time! 

"Whos next?" I asked.

"Lou and Eleanor" Harry smiled and took the drivers seat.

I wispered in his ear "Go top speed!" He did as I said and Lou was yelling "Kevin help me" and then fell off with Eleanor. It was getting to be 4:30 and we head in.

"Thanks guys this was an amazing birthday" I gave them all hugs and me and Harry went home. I put on the dress Liam and Danielle gave me, the earings and bracelet Lou and Eleanor got me and the heels Aly got me. I kept on the necklace Harry gave me did my hair, put on some light makeup and I was ready.

"Ready babe" Harry walked in.

"Yep" I popped the p.

"You look absolutely stunning" he smiled and kissed me.

We got in the car and Harry put a blindfold on me.

"Haz!" 

"Its a surprize, you need to wear it." He chuckled and drove.

"Are we there yet?" I asked trying to be annoying.

"Nope"

"How bout now"

"No"

"Now?"

"No"

How about now?"

"NO!" he laughed. "I love you Elie" he laughed agian.

"I love you more" I smiled and we stopped and I heard Harry get out of the car and oppened my door. He helped me out and we walked a little and he took the blindfold off.

"Awww I love you Haz"

"I love you more" He kissed my cheek, it was a picknick in a gazebo with candals lit everywhere. Dinner on the table with the metal lid thingys on it.

"Happy Birthday babe"

"It is a happy birthday" I smiled.

"Whats for dinner?" I aksed and he lifted the lid.

"Your favorite!"

"Tacos!" I smiled down at the food and dug in. It was something me and Harry shared, our favorite food being tacos!

We finished eating and we got up and layed on a blanket layed down under the stars. I snuggled up to him laying my head on his chest.

"Elise"

"Yes Hazza?"

"I love you so much and I need you to know that, and that I want to be with you forever." I listened staring into his eyes.

"Would you do me the honor of being Mrs. Styles?" He asked pulling out a beautiful ring with 3 small diamonds on each side of a little bit bigger diamond. 

"Yes yes yes a thousand times yes" I said kissing him and he slid the ring onto my finger. We went home after that and you know what happened after that! If you don't lets just say our clothes were everywhere!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
930K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
851K 35.4K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...