Evelyn • Tony Stark

Por AlexandraGiovanni

❛❛I just don't want you to leave even though I gave you reasons to.❜❜ She grew up... Más

INTRODUCTION
|CHAPTER 1: AFIRE LOVE|
|CHAPTER 2: BETTER THAN WORDS|
|CHAPTER 3: I KEEP FALLING|
|CHAPTER 4: OVER AGAIN|
|CHAPTER 5: SCARED TO BE LONELY|
|CHAPTER 6: UNBREAKABLE|
|CHAPTER 7: FADED|
|CHAPTER 8: SOME TYPE OF LOVE|
|CHAPTER 9: LET HER GO|
PART II
|CHAPTER 10: NO PROMISES|
|CHAPTER 11: SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION|
|CHAPTER 12: SILENCE|
|CHAPTER 13: TOO MUCH TO ASK|
|CHAPTER 14: NEW MAN|
|CHAPTER 15: SOMEONE LIKE YOU|
|CHAPTER 16: CHASING FIRE|
|CHAPTER 17: COME GET HER|
|CHAPTER 18: SHOW ME LOVE|
|CHAPTER 19: HUMAN|
|CHAPTER 20: CLARITY|
|CHAPTER 21: OMEN|
|CHAPTER 22: SEX|
|CHAPTER 23: STITCHES|
|CHAPTER 24: KNOW NO BETTER|
|CHAPTER 25: RADIOACTIVE|
|CHAPTER 27: PERFECT STRANGERS|
|CHAPTER 28: BROKEN STRINGS|
|CHAPTER 29: BETWEEN US|
|CHAPTER 30: I HAVE QUESTIONS|
|CHAPTER 31: POISON|
|CHAPTER 32: TORTURE|
|CHAPTER 33: LET ME|
|CHAPTER 34: TROUBLE|
|CHAPTER 35: NEW RULES|
|CHAPTER 36: FRIENDS|
|CHAPTER 37: DANGEROUS|
|CHAPTER 38: HAPPIER|
|CHAPTER 39: COLD WATER|
|CHAPTER 40: ANIMALS|
|CHAPTER 41: NEVER BE ALONE|
|CHAPTER 42: HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE|
|CHAPTER 43: A DIFFERENT WAY|
|CHAPTER 44: GOD'S PLAN|
|CHAPTER 45: LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE|
|CHAPTER 46: UNSTEADY|
|CHAPTER 47: YOURS|
|CHAPTER 48: BAD AT LOVE|
|CHAPTER 49: WANT TO|
|CHAPTER 50: HOW TO SAVE A LIFE|
|CHAPTER 51: NO MORE SAD SONGS|
|CHAPTER 52: WILDEST DREAMS|
THE END

|CHAPTER 26: STRANGE LOVE|

14.8K 478 278
Por AlexandraGiovanni

She was the only person who loved me with honesty, and I broke her.

• • •

"Hey, Evelyn! Guess who called me to tell me about his flight!" Madison cooed, walking in her friend's office, noticing a weird face on her way in.

"Hey, why'd you hire a clown?"

Madison chuckled, observing the stranger's extra colourful dress, and creepy make up.

She frowned when she realised no one laughed at her joke, so then she turned to Evelyn first, to notice that she had a murderous glare on her face, it wasn't directed towards her though.

"Madi, stop talking." She demanded, her business tone pretty obvious, and intimidating.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't throw you out, like the trash you are." She seethed, forcing the strange woman's confident exterior to falter.

"I'm here to see Jace."

At her words, Evelyn snapped her head towards him, a questioning glance.

Jace, however, had his eyes on a very torn up Tony.

It came as a huge surprise to Jace because he had never seen Tony Stark having that expression on his face.

"How do you know her, Stark?" Jace tried again, pleading with him.

He needed to know that it wasn't Tony.

He needed to know.

He just needed to.

"She's the whore my ex-fiancé brought home a year ago." Evelyn didn't sugar coat nothing.

She said it as it was.

Jace's breath hitched, and he turned to glare at her, at her brown eyes, at her stupid beautiful black hair.

"Jace..." Jane whispered, this was definitely not how she wanted Jace to find out.

And, she sure as hell didn't expect to meet Tony Stark's ex, never mind Tony Stark himself.

Her intimidating stance, had forced Jane's gaze downwards, had forced her to be a coward, and not meet her eyes.

Her phenomenal beauty surely was something to be jealous of, and her success was by far unrivalled.

"Her too?" Jace barely even chocked, never breaking eye contact with the billionaire.

"You had to take everything from me. Evelyn wasn't enough for you? You had to take my girlfriend too?!" He was frustrated, he didn't, for the life of him, understand what was so special about Tony Stark.

He didn't understand why his girlfriend would cheat on him with that bloody man.

What was so fucking special about Tony fucking Stark.

"It was you," Jace whispered, tears blurring his vision, "she cheated on me with you."

Everyone in the room gasped including Evelyn who hadn't known that Jace was in a relationship with the same woman who had almost slept with her fiancé a year ago.

Evelyn knew that Jane was well aware that he was an engaged man, whether it was because their photos were literally carved on every single magazine, or it was the fact that they were both famous enough for everyone to know.

"I didn't...I didn't know. I'm sorry, I didn't..." Tony stuttered, shaking his head quickly, feeling like shit.

He had ruined not one, but two relationships that night, but it's not like Jane was any better, she didn't mention anything about a boyfriend.

"You told me you slept with him. You told me you found someone else." Jace hissed at his ex.

"I did-"

"Bullshit!" Evelyn interrupted before Tony even could, "He didn't sleep with you."

Jane was most definitely going down, but if she was going down she was bringing everybody down with her.

"I slept with him." She clarified again.

Evelyn's left eye twitched, an action that did not go unnoticed by Tony.

It bothered her.

The fact that another woman had touched him bothered her endlessly, and a selfish part of him was relieved at her reaction.

"Lies." Tony shook his head, and spoke up.

"So, you wanna lie to her? You want to ignore how you buried yourself inside me, you want to ignore how I made you cum three times? You want to ignore how my touch affected you?"

Evelyn was almost shaking from anger, her eyes were flaming, it was almost terrifying.

"One more word, and I promise you won't live to see another day." Her chest heaved up and down in anger, and the woman noticed, happy that she had gotten under her skin.

"Does it bother you? That I had my hands on what's yours? That I was the one who made him cum? That my name was the one he moaned while he came?"

"Prove it." Evelyn tilted her head to the side, it was her turn to play now.

"What?"

"Prove it. Prove to me that you slept with him." She raised an eyebrow and observed her actions, everyone in the room was hella confused along with Madison, who was no doubt feeling out of place, yet never making a move to leave this juicy conversation.

"How?"

"My name. Where on his chest is my name tattooed?" Evelyn raised an eyebrow, and Tony fought the urge to smile.

She got her there.

"I didn't care about where your name was when I was fucking him, but I think it's top left."

Despite the fact that she remained composed from outside, Evelyn noticed how her eyes held a sense of panic.

"How was the arc-reactor shaped?"

"Pfft. Circular." She easily replied.

"No, inside. Not it's outline. Was it circular or triangular?"

This would surly determine everything.

"I know what you mean. And again, it's circular." Jane scoffed, shifting on her feet, uncomfortable.

"Funny. Because I could vaguely remember that Tony had no tattoos, and I could somewhat recall that it was triangular a year ago. You see, palladium was poisonous on the long run, and so he needed a change of element, therefore changing the shape of the arc-reactor to triangular, and I believe I call bullshit when you say that you slept with him."

Jane's face paled, and Tony smirked, wondering why in the hell he had made the mistake of screwing things up with a woman like Evelyn.

"Lying is a bad trait, Jane." Evelyn shook her head, moving closer to the now nervous woman.

"Now, you will answer me this, and you're gonna walk out of here, and never show your face again. You wanna speak to Jace? Do that outside my company."

She nodded, defeated, her eyes cast on her shoes.

"How did you pass my security?"

Jane's eyebrows were up.

She didn't expect her to ask that question, that's what she cared about?

"I told them I was Jace's girlfriend." She mumbled, earning a scoff from Jace himself.

"Well, consider yourself black listed." Evelyn shrugged, stealing a glance at a very uncomfortable Tony.

"What do you want Jane?" Jace asked, crossing his arms.

There was absolutely nothing he wanted from her now.

"Can I speak to you in private?" She asked, and he nodded apathetically, wanting to just kick her out.

"I'll talk to you later." He nodded at Evelyn, and ignored Stark as he walked out of the office, with her on his tail.

"Thank you, Vee. For a second there, I thought you would believe her." He smiled sadly, rubbing her arm.

"You never lie to me." Evelyn shrugged, she wasn't stupid, she wouldn't believe a random woman over a man she had known her entire life.

"No. We never lie to each other." Stark cleared up.

Evelyn's eyes were on everything but him, and she avoided eye contact.

"Right?" He raised an eyebrow, sensing her nervousness.

When she gave him no reply, he asked again.

"Right, Vee?"

"You need to go, I need to deal with my security."

And then she walked out, leaving him curious, and confused.

And yet all at the same time, relieved.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31.5K 1.2K 19
You are a being trapped between every universe the avengers are in, you travel without meaning and leave everyone behind. But you still can't help fa...
42.4K 1.3K 32
; sequel to soulmates ; they fought to stay together because nothing can get in the way of true love. COPYRIGHT 2018 © nocturnalamp
4.1K 100 32
'Kiss me hard before you go. summertime sadness' ~ "breaking up with him has got to be the most hard thing i've eve had to do,but it was also the rig...
7.6K 339 16
❝ If I ever say no to a fight, I've been kidnapped by aliens and replaced with one. ❞ Casey Banks knew that what happened to her was wrong: evil, eve...