MEET AND GREET ! | F. WOLFHARD

By wclfhqrd

❝What's your instagram?❞ He suddenly asked me, in a meet and greet. ━ sequel is out! edited alot of cha... More

• First Of all •
• Information & Cast •
• 1 •
important, please read.
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
VERY IMPORTANT!!!1!1!!
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 • (HAPPY BDAY WYATT)
• 28 •
• 29 •
• 30 •
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
• 37 •
• 39 •
• 40 •
• 41 •
• 42 •
• 43 •
• 44 •
• 45 •
• 46 •
• 47 •
• 48 •
• 49 •
• 50 •
GUYS IM GONNA DIE
• 51 •
• 52 •
• 53 •
• 54 •
• 55 •
• 56 •
• 57 •
new book & a/n note
sequel ?1?1?1!!1
thank you so much & SEQUEL IS OUT?!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINN!!
new book?!
100K READERS!

• 38 •

7.3K 128 377
By wclfhqrd

this chapter is kinda long so yeah thats all bye

----

• Liked by jackdgrazer, sophialillis and 11,210 others

y/n a sweater

View all 9,027 comments...
babyHANGINGstation a sweater but... WHO OWNS IT???

welcometoChillis a special sweater from finn ayyyyyeeee

whatthefkrichard00 what a comfy sweater

aDaAAam111 FINN GAVE HER THAT SWEATER!!11!1!1 IM SCREAMING

stopstaphhh22 u better stop whore

2shotsofVodka comfy sweater but it doenst suit u btch

jackdgrazer IS THAT ---- *gasp

sophialillis @jackdgrazer YES IT IS *gasp

aylateslermabe his sweater suits u hunny!

jackandersonofficial @aylateslermabe AYLA STOP EXPOSING ----

teaspilled00 ^^^^ wtf is ayla meant to say???

----

A sweater and a black shorts that Finn owns and now I'm wearing it, it's nothing, I'm just borrowing it.

I opened Finn's bedroom door and the first thing I heared was someone playing video games, I could hear the controller's buttons being pressed aggresively.

I saw Finn's curls resting on the top of the couch and another boy's curls also resting on top of the couch, but the boy's curls was blonde ----

Wyatt.

"Hey, Finn?" I confusedly asked Finn as I walked towards the couch they were sitting at.

Finn's head then turned around and his eyes saw me, wearing his clothes. Nope, not awkward at all.

I then started to squeeze the end of the sweater and gulped.

"Oh ummm Y/n --- dude pause it for a sec" Finn said then softly punched Wyatt's shoulder.

"But I'm winni--"

"Just pause it for a sec!" Finn  whispered and shouted at the same time at Wyatt.

Wyatt then sighed in frustration, paused the game then turned around and saw me.

"Oh! Y/n! Didn't even noticed you there, got distracted at the game" Wyatt said and scratched his head.

"It's --- okay but I'm hungry" I said, looked then pointed at the fried chicken on top of the table, I could see smokes coming out from the chicken, it's a HOT chicken.

"Oh yeah, let's eat" Finn said as he stood up and went towards the dining table, me and Wyatt then did the same.

We three then sat down, Wyatt is sitting beside me while Finn is sitting infront of me.

"So uhh, chicken, rice, salad and coke" Wyatt said as he pointed the food one by one.

"Yeah, it's delicious" Finn said as he took a chicken leg from the plate and put some rice on his plate.

"Why salad?" Wyatt then said making a disgusted look.

"Why not salad?" I asked Wyatt confusedly and looked at him.

"Uhm because it's healthy" Wyatt said and still has a disgusted look on his face.

"Me" Me and Finn said at the same time then looked at each other.

"What the fuck? Then why did you buy salad?" Wyatt's tone started to get angry.

"I don't know! Maybe one of us wants salad!" Finn also started to get angry.

Damn, an arguement started because of salad.

"Well none of us wants the salad ---"

"I'll eat it" I snapped and it made the arguement stopped then they both stared at me.

"Are you sure ---"

"Yes Finn" I snapped Finn, him and Wyatt let out a sigh.

It's just a salad, I can eat it, even though I'm allergic to healthy things.

"We love a vegan sister!" Wyatt said in a girly tone and smiled.

All of us then giggled at Wyatt.

---time skip when ur done eating the salad and when u three r done eating lunch---

"A GIRL KICKED YOUR ASS IN MINECRAFT?!" Wyatt then bursted out laughing, Finn then blushed in embarrassement and I was just there smiling like an idiot.

"How about you and Y/n fight in Minecraft! You lil' fucker" Finn started to get mad.

"Hey! No cursing on my minecraft christian server!" Wyatt teased Finn.

Finn scoffed and but me and Wyatt just laughed at Finn.

"How about you play with Y/n! So she can also beat your noodle ass" Finn angrily said.

"How about we play truth or truth?" Wyatt said, smirked then winked at me.

Wyatt you are dead, even tho I love you... You are still dead.

"No dare?" I confusely asked.

"Nope, just truths"

"Okay then, who's first?" Finn asked and started to fix his curls.

Wyatt Oleff

"Finn, you go first" I suggested, he then nodded.

Y/N! I'M GONNA GET YOU A BOYFRI-- I mean you already have one but still, A BETTER BOYFRIEND! I'm the bestest friend ever.

"Y/n, you ask Finn" I told Y/n and she gave me a death glare and she looks so pissed.

Woah what I do????

"Okay then, ehem" Y/n then looked up, probably thinking what she should ask Finn.

Y/n then looked at me, I just nodded and gave her a weird smile but she gave me a death look.

"Okay, Finn ---"

"Yeah?"

Y/N IF YOU ASK HIM THAT QUESTION, MY NOODLE CURLS WILL FLY.

"Are you single?" Y/n asked him.

OH MY GOD.

FINN WILL GET LAI-

I MEAN ---

I was so happy that I got off from the couch, started to jump like an idiot and had a big smile on my face like an idiot.

Wait noodle.

You can't.

You need to support Y/n and her boyfriend.

You can't ship Finn and Y/n if Y/n has a boyfriend-

I'm still shipping them but-

"I am" Finn said, him and Y/n was blushing.

I then sat down and I was shocked. My face was like this ---

Why is my face like that you may ask? Because it's so awkward and I'm the third wheel.

"Okay then ummm, Finn, ask Y/n truth or truth" I awkwardly said, Finn then nodded.

"Truth, there's no other option right?" Y/n then said.

Finn don't you dare ask Y/n that question.

"Okay Y/n --"

FINN DON'T YOU ---

"Y/n are you single?" Finn asked Y/n.

BOY.

FINN.

FUCK.

I looked at Y/n and her face was red, she began to sweat and then she gulped. Oh no, Finn can't find out! If Y/n said she is single then that is called CHEATING but if she said she is taken, Finn will be heartbroken. Uhh fuck.

Y/n looked over at me, she was giving me this look, like a 'help me fucker' look.

I looked at the table infront of me and there is this 2 bottles of beers ---

Wyatt do it.

Just DO IT.

I grabbed the 2 bottles and smashed it into the floor which caused Finn to kinda jump and Y/n sighed in relief.

WYATT JUST SAVED THE DAY! :D

"What the hell Wyatt!" Finn scolded me and punched my shoulder.

"Dude! Sorry!" I apologized.

Finn then got off the couch then kneeled to clean up the glass pieces on the floor. I then looked at Y/n and she mouthed 'Thank you' I gave her a nod.

"Let me help you Finn" Y/n said, kneeled and helped Finn pick up the glass pieces on the floor-

Y/n then suddenly kinda jumped and looked at her left hand-

NO OH MY GOD.

BLOOD.

"OH SHIT-" Was all I can shout but Y/n interrupted me when she gave me a sign to 'shut up'

"CAN YOU STOP SCARING ME WYATT" Finn shouted, still kneeling then looked at me.

I was looking at Y/n's bloody hand while Finn was looking at me, he then looked at the direction I was looking at-

It was at this moment I knew ---

I fucked up.

"Oh shit Y/n!" Finn shouted, looking at her bloody hand. He then quickly leaned towards her and looked at her hand.

"It's okay Finn" Y/n said softly but Finn wasn't buying it, he was worried as fuck-

"Wyatt you clean this up while I help Y/n with her hand" Finn said, stopped kneeling, stood up and he helped Y/n to stand up too.

WELL.

Y/N.

I TRIED.

SORRY.

Finn then led Y/n to his room--

"Clean that up Wyatt, I'll just help Y/n" Finn said then closed his door.

WELL.

Y/N IS NOW WITH FINN IN HIS ROOM.

OKAY.

WHY NOT.

Y/N PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND-

Nah you know what.

I like Finn and Y/n together more.

----

well, sorry for this long but boring chapter :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 7.2K 145
"my youth, my youth is yours *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚ runaway now and forevermore" *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ * characters ...
106K 3.9K 34
❛ I MIGHT'VE BEEN ABLE TO ESCAPE OUT OF THAT ROOM, BUT I CAN'T ESCAPE THE THOUGHT OF YOU ❜ ╔ started: august 5, 2018 ...
62.7K 1.2K 26
Six-ish months later... I totally wasn't expecting this. - Sequel to: 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 | 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝘿𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙚𝙧 Trilogy to: 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 | 𝙅𝙖𝙘...
326K 8.1K 23
𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 | in which aria puts her trust in somebody she wishes she never met. ❝ WHAT, PRINCESS? DID YOU REALLY THINK I'D WANT YOU? ❞ ( finn wolfha...