highschool dxd the wolf emper...

Por itsyaboi679

you are the last of your kind. rias accepted you to her peerage after she found you in the woods with a pack... Más

Raynare
prologue
Issei's a devil
the bitch aint dead
asia

moooooorrreeeee power

383 5 2
Por itsyaboi679

Y/n: rias I found out where Raynare is.
Rias: you did how?
Y/n: Issei and I went to the park where we first saw Raynare and I found a feather then I sniffed it and my animal instincts kicked in then I instantly knew where she was.
Rias: hmm seems like you're unlocking more of your animal abilities.
Y/n: so that would explain these.
You opened up your hand and showed Rias that you had claws.
Akeno: seems you can embrace more of your wolf side.
Y/n: hmmmm let me talk to my wolf about this.
A/n: the bold print is in when you and your wolf are talking in your head.
Shizuoka: what boy?
Y/n: did any of your past owners grow any wolf like body parts?
Shizuoka: yes they did. Are you starting to develop some of these traits?
Y/n: yes I have claws now.
Shizuoka: you're progressing much faster than I thought.
Y/n: is that good or bad?
Shizuoka: no no it's fine it just means you can use more power. Be careful though if your body isn't Ready for it you will use up your life force and die.
Y/n: now that's depressing.
Rias: y/n what did he say.
Y/n: he said it's something natural that all wolf emperors develop, but I must be careful with how much power I use.
Issei: so if you use your power before your body can handle it then you die?
Y/n: yes. How did you know.
Issei: draidg told me.
Akeno: the red dragon?
Rias: yes. Issei if the red dragon is awake then the white dragon isn't far behind.
Y/n: you mean the white dragon from the stories.
Rias: yes.
Issei: what white dragon?
Kiba: the twin dragons who are determined to fight one day and end all conflicts.
Issei: well to end conflicts doesn't sound bad.
Y/n: but  it is. You see when the dragons fight one of the them is destined to give their life to end all of the the conflicts.
Akeno: it has only happened once and that time it was the red dragon emperor.
Draidg: that is true partner but if you're too afraid to take on this responsibility then just hand me over to rias's and she'll find a new emperor.
Issei: no i can do this I will become the best dragon emperor and then I will become harem king.
Y/n: I feel like the second one isn't going to be a problem.
Issei: you know it won't.
Y/n: yes your madjesty.
Issei: shut it.
Rias: back to the topic of Raynare she seems to be the lapdog of the fallen angels.
Y/n: then maybe we could draw her out by giving her something she wants.
Rias: what would that be?
Koneko: Issei's sacred gear.
Issei: how would I take it off.
Draidg: you wouldn't you would need to  increase your power to the point where it could draw Raynare out.
Shizouka: that's a good plan. Hey y/n you could stand watch.
Y/n: I guess.
Rias: great it's a plan Issei you can draw her out and y/n you stand watch.
Update
A/n: so the reason guys I haven't been making chapters is because I just had to take a break from writing and get my thoughts together about some stories that I am currently working on and I'm sorry that I haven't been able to make some chapters anyway the next chapter to come out will be hell dragon then attack on Titan. Oh and I had to rewatch some of the anime that I am currently working on

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
404K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
180K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...