A Secret To Be Kept {Bendy x...

By INeedHelpTTvTT

Bendy has finally graduated middle school, and starts as a freshman in highschool. He meets a guy named Cuphe... More

Chapter 1
·*.°{Chapter 2}°.*·
*.·°{Chapter 3}°·.*
*.°·{Chapter 4}·°.*
*.°·{Chapter 5}·°.*
°·*.{Chapter 7}.*·°
·.*°{Chapter 8}°*.·
°·*.{Chapter 9}.*·°
°*.·{Chapter 10}·.*°
*·.°{Chapter 11}°.·*
*.°·{Chapter 12}·°.*
°.·*{Chapter 13}*·.°
.*·°{Chapter 14}°·*.
.*°·{Chapter 15}·°*.
Uhm...
×Chapter 16×
××Chapter 17××
×××Chapter 18×××
××Chapter 19××
×Chapter 20×
❦Chapter 21❦
❧Chapter 22❧
CHAPTER 23.
Chapter 24.
CHAPTER 25.
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27
Chapter 28...
-•{Last Chapter}•-
!Bonus Chapter Notice!

°·*.{Chapter 6}.*·°

4.4K 125 188
By INeedHelpTTvTT

Bendy's P.O.V.

After I got dressed, Cuphead turned around. "Ok guys, you can look now." said Cuphead, shouting a little.

They both turned around in unison. Boris got up, ran up to me and hugged me. I winced a little from the wound, but I was able to hug back. I faked a smile.

"Wow! Look at this place! It's so amazing and beautiful!!" my secret garden amazed Mugman. I can see the stars on his blue eyes.

"Bendy made it..." said Cuphead without showing any emotion. "You did this yourself?!" Mugman turned around, staring at me, mouth wide open in amazement.

I let go of Boris' hug and nodded. "Wow! You have such talent!" Mugman jumped up and down a few times. "I guess you can say that..." I replied, shrugging.

There was a moment of silence. The only noise that was making was the sound of water flowing, birds chirping and trees moving their leaves.

It was very peaceful.

Boris broke the silence. "What do we do now?". I looked up at Boris. "I-Its not safe to live there anymore..." I replied. "I don't want them to hurt you, Boris."

"We can live here, then!" said Boris. "Boris, we can't live here. Summer's about to end and autumn is coming soon. We can't survive during the winter." I said.

"How about you, Cuphead?" asked Boris. "Oh-, what? Eh?" Cuphead jumped from his little daydream. "What about you? Can we stay at your place?" repeated Boris. "Uhh, I guess? The only thing is that we'll have to share... rooms..." replied Cuphead, with a slight blush on his face.

"Oh! That's fine with me! I love sleepovers!" said Mugman, excitedly. "Oooh, me too!" shouted Boris. They both started to talk about what they were gonna do and just other typical, sleepover stuff.

I looked at Cuphead, who was looking down, blinking constantly and blushing a little. "Are you good?" I asked. He stopped blinking and his eyes looked at me.

"...Yeah...Yeah I'm good..." he replied back. "Then, what's with th-" the growling of my stomach interrupted me. I froze and my face got hot from embarrassment. I blushed.

I forgot I didn't eat anything but breakfast today.

"Are you hungry?" asked Cuphead. "...yeah..." I mumbled, looking down. "Guys! The baby's hungry!" shouted Cuphead. I looked up at him. "What chu say?!". "Aww! You hungwee?" said Boris in a baby voice. I looked at Boris. Mugman was giggling, covering his mouth with his hand. "Boris!" shouted at him.

I looked back at Cuphead. He had a blank face. But I know, he was laughing in his mind. I swear, he can win on one of those 'Try Not To Laugh' challenges.

"Where are we gonna get food, though?" asked Boris. "At our place, of course!" said Mugman, cheerfully. "Although, um, how do we leave of this place?" he asked. "I would go through the hedge to get out, but I have a door, if you wanna leave safely." I replied.

"Safely?" asked Boris. "You'll get scratches from the branches..." I replied. "The door's right here." I said as I walked over some vines and revealed a white-painted door. I opened the door and went through it. I waited for the others and then closed the door. I covered the door with the vines until I couldn't see any white.

When I was done, I walked all of them passed my house to the bus stop.

"This way, its going to be a 10 minute walk or so." said Mugs.

°°°°°Timeskip to around 10 minutes later°°°°°

We finally arrived to very modern-looking house. "Here we are!" said Mugs with a smile.

I was surprised on how modern it looked. It had a second floor, too. The house was near the town. But I didn't mind.

We entered their house and it was modern as well.

"Ok! Boris, follow me! I wanna give a room tour to ya!" Mugs grabbed Boris' hand and dashed upstairs to his room. Leaving me and Cuphead...alone.

"I just met you. So, I'll be sleeping at living room tonight. You'll be sleeping in my room." he said. I nodded and I stared at him. A tour could be nice...but I didn't want him to be stress.

"You want a house tour?" he asked. Did he just read my mind?- I looked the other way, blushing a little. "C'mon, I know you want one." he insisted. "Fine." I gave in and followed him around the modern house. He didn't give a tour on the second floor. Except, he told me that there was a bathroom there.

After the house tour, we went back to the kitchen and we saw Mugs cooking dinner.

"Mugs, I thought it was my turn to make dinner." said Cuphead

"You were busy giving Bendy a tour! Plus, I wanted to make it." replied Mugs.

"Fine. What are you making, anyway?" asked Cuphead, sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Curry Rice."

"Anime food?"

"Japanese food!! You watch too much anime!"

"I-". I cut Cuphead off. "You watch anime?" I asked, making a smug face.

"No! I mean yes! I mean not a lot! Er- why do you want to know anyway?" said Cuphead with a slight angry tone.

Boris popped in. "What's with all the screaming?" he asked.

"Cuphead watches too much anime!" answered Mugman.

"What's anime?" asked Boris

"A japanese cartoon." I replied.

"Hey! How about you and Boris help me set up the table?" Cuphead quickly changed the topic. "Alright." I said before Cuphead jumped off the counter and turned around to get the plates, clear glasses, napkins, spoons, forks, and knifes.

After we set them down, Mugs came in with 2 pans and set them down in the middle of the table. Boris and Cuphead sat down, and I sat down next to Cuphead.

Mugs placed the food on each plate. After that, he put the empty pans in the sink and got a blender that was almost full of a fruit smoothie.

He poured the smoothie in our glasses and he went back to put the empty blender in the sink.

"Whew! Finally!" sighed Mugman in relief.

We all thanked him, simultaneously.
"Thanks, Mugman!"
"Thanks, Mugs!"
"Thank you, bro."

"No problem, guys!" he replied.

Mugs grabbed a spoon and started eating. And so did Cuphead and Boris. I grasped the spoon that was next to the plate and took a small size. I ate it and boy let me tell you IT WAS HEAVEN. FOOD HEAVEN. It tasted SO GOOD. Still, I didn't make me smile of pure happiness, but full of fake. Even though I liked the food.

"This is so GOOD!" Boris looked like he was in cloud nine when said that.

A few minutes later, Mugs and Boris were the first ones to finish and both of them ran up to Mugs' room to set up their sleepover night or whatever.

Which again leads to Cuphead and I being alone again. I just needed a few bites before finishing.

"So...have you met Mugs before?" he asked.

"No..." I replied. "Why?"

"Mugs and Boris acted like they both knew each before when Boris opened your front door.".

"I'll ask Boris later.".

"Can I ask you something?"

I hesitated. All of a sudden, butterflies entered my stomach. I waited a few seconds before nodding my head.

"Why do you harm yourself?" he asked.

I stayed silent. I wanted to cry.

"I understand. You don't have to tell me if don't want to..."

I was shaking. I couldn't hold my tears in so, I bit my bottom lip.

"B-Bendy?"

He placed his hand on my shoulder, not the wounded one. Then, I cried. I covered my face with my over-sized sleeves. Cuphead, then, hugged me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry....I-Its okay, p-please...c-calm...down...." his voice was shaking. And he was trying to calm both me and himself down. I tried to calm myself down.

After a few minutes, we both, finally, calmed down. I let go of Cuphead and sat back on the chair.

"Um...I'll...I'll wash the dishes..." he sighed. He stood up and took his and my plate.

I just sat there looking down.  After all the crying, I became tired. But I restrained myself.

Then, I started to think. We have school tomorrow and I didn't have any clean clothes...we didn't have our toothbrushes, nor our school materials! And I don't have my drawing notebook, either...

Do I have to go back to the house? Its late...but we have school tomorrow...I guess Boris and I are going to have to miss a school day.

I jumped when someone placed their hand on my head. I predicted it was Cuphead. I looked up to see who it was. And I was right!

"Do you want to tell me something?" he asked.

"Yeah." I mumbled. Loud enough so he can hear.

"What's up?"

"We don't have our stuff for school tomorrow...nor clothes, toothbrushes and other stuff that we need..."

"Hmm...you can use the school materials I used for last year. However, I don't know about the other stuff that you guys need. I can check around if we a spare. I think you both will be staying here tomorrow. Especially you. You're hurt."

"Yeah...I guess."

"Its getting late...c'mon, you need some rest."

I nodded and got off the chair. He gently took my hand and headed upstairs. We walked and ended up in front of a red door. He opened it.

His room was so clean and organized. And it smelled like lavender, it made me feel more relaxed.

"Um...I'll just get my stuff and I'll just leave you alone." he said, before opening his closet and getting his spare pillow and blanket. I hopped onto his bed and sat at the edge.

"W-Wait!" I said when he was about to close his door.

"Hm?" he moved the door a little and tilted his head to look at me.

"Thank you."

He blushed a little. "D-Don't mention it..." He left and closed the door.

Then, it started to rain. I got under the covers and laid down. My face grew slightly hot...the bed smelled just like him...I tried to ignore it. So, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

A/N: HOLY BALONEY! 1741 words! (Except A/N) i wrote too much???? Oh and the pic above is almost exactly how Bendy's garden looks like And thx so much for 100+ reads! Oh and if you want me to draw something that going on at one point of the story, just let me know in the comments! Cya in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
6.6K 153 6
ps I didn't make the cover art but idk who made it, sorry!!! :[ (my cousin sent me it saying "gay men")
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc