Male Maleficent X Reader (on...

By emodare

You're Aurora's sister and you have heard all these awful things about a male fairy name Maleficent who had c... More

Chapter 1 Forest Of Thorns (editing)
Chapter 2 Deal with the Devil
Chapter 3 Looking Into The Past
Chapter 4 Nightmares
Chapter 5 Falling For You
Chapter 6 What We Need
Chapter 7 Visiting Home
Chapter 8 Breath
Chapter 9 Liquid Fire
Chapter 10 People Are Wrong
A/N
Chapter 11 Finding A Prince
Chapter 12 Wake Up Please
Chapter 13 You Did This To Me?
Chapter 14 Can't We Go Back
Chapter 15 Did You Ever Love Anyone
Chapter 16 What Can We Do?
Chapter 17 Searching For Answers
Chapter 18 Saving Me
Chapter 19 I Have To Go
Chapter 20 Y/N..
Chapter 21 Rose
Ideas?? And Wow!!!!
Chapter 22 Flustered Mess
Chapter 23 Sister Bonding
Chapter 24 New Enemy
Chapter 25 Big Mistake
Chapter 26 Green Fire
Chapter 27 Feel Better
Chapter 28 Resting In Your Embrace
Chapter 30 Missing
Chapter 31 Red Eyes
Chapter 32 Scar
Chapter 33 Health
Chapter 34 Resting With You
Chapter 35 Quest Time
Chapter 36 Heading North
Chapter 37 What's Wrong?
Chapter 38 Why Won't You Drown?
Chapter 39 Strength
Chapter 40 The Story of the Stone Knights
Chapter 41 Love
Chapter 42 Meeting The Knights of Stone

Chapter 29 Books and Even More Books

2.9K 73 3
By emodare

Y/N's pov

I woke up in a pair of warm arms. I turned slightly, hissing in pain a little, to see Maleficent's sleeping body next to mine. I smiled up at the man I loved, kissing his cheek before slowly getting up. I tiptoed out of the room not wanting to wake him up and headed to the library. He had thousands of books one might have the metal I'm looking for in it.
"Y/N?" Someone said, I turned to see my sister "Why are you up so early you should be resting."
"I'm only in slight pain." I said "I'm trying to find information that could tell us what those metal cuffs are made of."
"I'll help you then." She smiled "You take the bottom shelves up to the ones you can reach, I don't want you to strain yourself."
I nodded my head as the two of got to work. Grabbing books that had anything to do with magical properties of nature or anything to do with metals and magic. We had been searching for a few hours when someone walked into the room.
"There you are." Maleficent said "What are you two up to now?"
  "Trying to find information Godfather." Aurora said "To help you and Y/N."
  "We've found about ten books so far." I said "Still fifty more shelves to check."
  "Y/N.." He sighed "You should be taking it easy."
  "But I wanna help." I said grabbing another book "I'm the reason all this is happening. I should at least be able to help. Aurora I'm sure Maleficent can help me with the rest. You have a meeting soon correct?"
"You're right sister." She said climbing down the ladder "I must get ready."
  I watched my sister run out of the library before turning to Maleficent.
  "You sit and start reading." He said "So at least you're not using so much energy. I'll finish looking okay?"
  I nodded my head before standing on my tippy toes and kissing his cheek. He ruffled my hair before I headed to the reading area. It had been another hour when I found something.
  "Maleficent look at this." I said calling him over "It's called silver black ice. I looks like the same metal the cuffs are made of."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
114K 3.6K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
222K 9.2K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
422K 28.7K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...