Mafia Queen

By queensofsupreme

"The bride is missing!" ****** Zoey is a sweet eighteen year old who graduated from high school and was raise... More

prologue
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.

Chapter 6

698 43 15
By queensofsupreme

Happy New Year!

Zoey's POV.

I woke up very early today. I kept thinking of a plan to escape but there was no way out. The room was small and I could hardly find a place to hide because I'm definitely not going back to those lunatics especially that women abuser.

"Zoey I hope you awake." I heard Careen say and I quickly went to hide behind the door. I can't stay here any longer. That man Ian Rider will definitely kill me after all he was telling his girlfriend to beat me up. I can't trust anyone here expect for maybe Lewis who helped me.

"Zoey where a--" I quickly hit the vest on Careen's head as soon as she entered my room.

"Sorry." I whispered running out of the room.

I locked the door behind me because that's what she has been doing to me. I quickly went out of the house and went outside without no one bossing me around or anything was the best. There was no time for me to celebrate my victory of freedom.

I ran down the street looking for help but a car stopped right in front of me.

Thank god there's still some good people in this cruel world.

"Zoey, get in the car." The man said and I couldn't see his face. Everything about the car was black.

"Who are you?" I asked and he step out of the car. "Lewis." I added taking a few step back.

"Where's Careen?" He asked and I quickly walked backwards. "Zoey what did you do to her?" He walked closer to me and I ran.

I ran as fast as I could, at this moment I was grateful for being an athlete. I was grateful for always being part of the sport in my school.

As I run down the streets of New York city. The city that never sleeps they say but that's a big lie because it was around six I would say and there was hardly anyone outside. I wondered if I should go back home. But then the unexpected happened. The unbelievable. The was no sign of Lewis anymore so I saw two guys talking to another guy. I walked closer to them to ask for help. But what I saw was something I should have never seen. Something I always heard about. One thing I knew was if I made it out alive today. And went back home or to the black panthers I would've always be grateful. I would marry John. I would do anything to never have seen and came to this side of New York. I was so caught up crying and running away from Lewis and thinking about how my life changed because of the wedding and everything. I didn't noticed where I was and that they have seen me.

Two men's wearing the same clothes. More to be specific greenish jackets and pants. As if it was uniform. I thought they were robbing the other man but then I heard one say "Boss isn't happy your time is finished, rather Prepare his things in hell" I thought of the movies but then he pulled his gun out and shot the man three times.

"Oh my god." I shouted "Please tell me I walked in a movie being made." I added worried hoping that I did actually walk in a movie being made. But I knew it was reality and that they would kill me next. But I lost it and forgot I just shouted. So they saw me and I run. I run so fast that my legs couldn't take it anymore. I was running away from the black panthers the most fared Mafia and right now I'm running away from two other criminals who killed a man.

As soon as I thought I lost them I heard a few more gunshots and I quickly went to hide but after a few minutes of waiting to see if they gone someone knocked me out.

****

"Welcome back pretty face." I heard Ian say as I rubbed my eyes. I knew everything that happen wasn't a dream. It looked real so it couldn't have been a dream.

I looked at the place I was in and saw that it was the same place they first brought me. They found me again but how? I remember I lost Lewis but were those other two men's working for them?

"I'm guessing you want to know what happened?" Ian asked and I nod. "Well, Lewis got shot because of your people."

"What? Is he dead?" I asked and he started laughing. I could see he was angry, I can't believe I just made things worse for myself.

"Nope. Your people think they can get away with killing my people. You lucky Lewis is shot in the arm because if it was worse then I would kill you now."

"Please, just let me go home. I promise I won't tell anyone anything that I saw." I begged him but he didn't care he just got up leaving me there alone.

"Why did you do it?" I heard Careen's voice and I quickly turned to her.

"I just want to go home." It was the truth. All I want is to forget everything. To forget them all.

"You so ungrateful you know that?" She said. "Lewis saved you and this Mafia didn't even touch you expect for Ian who smacked you. You should consider yourself lucky."

"Lucky?" I asked getting up. "Being here isn't lucky. I'm so grateful for what you Lewis did for me but I just want to go home."

"After your whole Mafia is dead." She answered walking away from me.

What the hell are they even talking about? Who the hell are my people?

I sat there waiting for someone else to come talk to me or let me out but no one come. Hours passed but no one even cared to come take me out of the room.

"Zoey." Lewis called me and I quickly ran to him. "Are you okay?" He asked and I nod my head.

"How's your arm?" I asked.

"Let's just say my first time doesn't hurt so much." He laughed. "That hurts you know."

"What?" I asked confused.

"The laughing and the fact you wanted to run away from us. We helped you a lot you know. Ian isn't so bad he just hates the shadows and hunters."

"I just want to go home." I told him what I have been telling everyone.

"Where's home? Your people?" He asked and it got my thinking. Where exactly is my home? I know my mother would definitely not take me in after all I 'embarrassed' her.

"Lewis I'm sorry."

"I wish I could believe you Zoey but Ian is right. You hiding something, goodnight." He said leaving me in the room. It's like Ian owns them all. One comes in the room then leaves and I'm not even allowed to go out of the room or else they going to kill me.

It was getting late and no one even bothered to come to the room to get me out or anything. I was so hungry and they didn't even care to at least bring me food not that I would trust something they give me.

"You'll sleep here tonight and if you try to escape again my order for them is to shoot you and if your people try to attack this warehouse you dead too. So if I was you I would start praying that none of that happens. Goodnight." Ian said leaving and this time he locked my door.

What's so good about this night? He didn't even give me food.

-End of chapter--

*********

Bella's story!

- Isabella's POV-

"Why you late Ian?" I asked my brother who just got in the house. He didn't answer any of my calls and Lewis seemed to ignore my calls too.

"Something happened Bella I'm sorry." He said walking to me. "Did you eat already?" He asked and I quickly nod my head.

"What happened?" I asked.

"That girl we found tried to escape and Lewis got shot." He walked to the kitchen and I followed him.

"You mean Lewis got shot."

"I said that already Bella." He answered dishing up for himself. "I'm guessing you only cooked now."

"Yeah, I knew you would be late. So is he dead?" I asked trying to make sure my brother doesn't see me hurt. I know he would definitely see through me if I panicked after he said Lewis is shot.

"No, it's just the arm nothing to worry about." He said and I wanted to yell asking him what he might by just the arm? Lewis could've dead and they all going on is if everything is perfect.

"Ian, remember my sleepover can I make it tomorrow?" I asked and he looked at me curious.

"I thought it wasn't going to be soon. Bella, Lewis got shot who's going to be your driver or bodyguard?"

"Okay fine. How about we invite Lewis over and before you say something think about it Ian. He got shot and he lives alone. Who is going to be there to help him when he needs something."

"His girlfriend. If he meant anything to her then she can just sleepover and be with him."

"Easier said then done." It quickly slipped out of my mouth. I didn't even know what come over me to say that. Thank god I didn't say anything else.

"What?" He asked and I just smiled at him.

"Ian his your best friend. A few nights in the house won't hurt. So think about it I'll go sleep now." I quickly left him alone and went upstairs.

I took my phone out and started dialing Lewis number but he didn't answer. I kept calling him but he didn't even bother answering it so I texted him.

Me : why didn't you tell me?

Lewis : Tell you what?

He didn't even pick up my call but as soon as I texted him he answered.

Me : That you got shot.

Lewis : Is that why you were calling me the whole time?

Me : Of course. After all I heard my boyfriend almost died so that's why I called.

Lewis : Is that all?

Me : So you got shot and you think now you don't want me anymore.

Lewis : Bella please don't start. I didn't say that and I definitely never meant that.

Me : You didn't pick up my calls.

Lewis : Because I don't want you worrying about me. I'm fine okay and I'm sorry it's just I don't want you worrying about me when everything is fine.

Me : So if i hear my boyfriend got shot I should just continue as if nothing happened. Maybe even celebrate the fact you got shot.

Lewis : Yes.

Me : Fuck you Lewis Collins.

I quickly put away my phone because I didn't want to see the message he send me. I secretly cried because I didn't want my brother to hear me.

I can't believe he thinks it's right to carry on as if nothing happened. He can go to hell it's not like I'll worry about him anways. But now how I'm I going to tell my brother not to invite him to the house anymore, because I know he will find out something is going on

*Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.*

Happy New Year!

How's 2k19 treating y'all?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.5K 26
Lillith is an outsider, she never was really part of the werewolf pack she was born into. Even when she is mated to the son of the Beta she rejects h...
314 24 17
Never in her wildest dreams, she would have thought that her past trauma would greatly affect her life. Annie... Annie... Those words were like need...
821 34 96
The winter season turns out well for Zoey Smith, a twenty-four-year-old who holds the town's safety in her hands has a dark secret until someone by t...
4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...