The Secret Life of a Toilet D...

By GoodAssJob

Follow Satiah through her college life as she battles to tear herself away from the toilet cubicles and into... More

The Secret Life of a Toilet Dweller
Blood On The Leaves
Life Starts When Church Ends - Part 1
Life Starts When Church Ends - Part 2
Pimpin' in my convos - Part 1
Pimpin' in my convos - Part 2
This that what we do don't tell your mum shxt.
The Language.
Ali Bomaye
Kiss From a Rose
James Dean
What's it gonna be?
Kiss Kiss
#WSHH
50 Shades of Jason.
50 Shades of Levi.
50 Shades of Richard.
I'll Find My Own Bravado
Hardest of hearts.
Satiah all on his mouth like liquor!
Once Upon A Dream (0.5)
Once upon a dream 1
To Do List: 1, You.
Twenty One
Veni..
Return of the Mack
And I turned my tears into hostages.. (Part 1)
And I turned my tears into hostages... (Part 2)
Over the Love
Glow in the Dark
White Ferrari
No More Wonderland
Bad Religion
What Would Shaybo Do?
Poison Ou Antidote

Twenty Six

2.9K 155 130
By GoodAssJob

"Belinda?" I repeated confused. She smiled and nodded. "Belinda who?"

"We should talk inside."

"Satiah?" I turned back to Richard. "You ok?" I had completely forgotten he was even there.

"I'm fine. I'll see you tomorrow." Richard lingered, his eyes darting between me and 'Belinda'. When he was certain that I was indeed fine, he started the engine. I watched his car speed down the road and out of site. I returned my attention to 'Belinda' who still wore a creepy smile. I scrutinized her, my brain trying its hardest to place an area or time when I had met this woman.

"Why do we need to talk inside?" I questioned her walking closer to my door. I noticed she followed me. By now the hairs on my neck had calmed down. She didn't seem as if she posed a threat to me, even though she was still wearing a smile. Instead, she could maybe answer a few questions that had been plaguing my mind, for example, who the hell she was.

"I feel like you might need to sit down when we speak." I nodded opening the door. I could feel her follow behind me. I moved to the side once I was in the hall way giving her space to move inside. I closed the door behind her and walked her into the living room. I took a seat on the love-chair in the corner. She sat in the middle sofa.

In the light I was able to take in her features. Her glasses for example, in the light I was able to see that they were designer, black ting framed Marc Jacobs. She wore a black dress that went to below her knee. When she sat down and her brown trench coat opened slightly, I noticed she had paired her dress with tights and heeled ankle boots.

As I regarded her she regarded me. I started to get impatient waiting for her amazing explanation for her ghostly calls and her appearing at my house.

I had seen her in the light yet I was still unable to place her anywhere, both her face and voice. I decided to initiate the conversation. "So, I'm sitting down"

"You are," She replied softly. "How are you?"

"I'm ok. How are you?" She smiled again indicating that she was fine. I rubbed my hands together. If I was home alone I would have turned on my heating but I didn't want her to enjoy the fruits of my parents labour until I knew exactly who she was.

"You're in college right?" I nodded. "What do you study?"

"The sciences and Art."

"Smart and creative." She smiled enthusiastically. She seemed... pleased? She ran her hands through her clearly dyed black hair. From the slight wrinkles in her face, she must have had some grey hair. "You're Dad said you were quiet. He's right."

I scrutinized her. How did she know my dad? She must have known him quiet well. My Dad was more private than I was and even quieter. She didn't seem like a car engineer, what my Dad worked as.

"Oh." Was all I was able to say. My Dad was in Birmingham at the moment with one of my uncles. They thought they were entrepreneurs or something and were buying cars. They wanted to start a car lot together or something like that. He had left two weeks ago and I spoke to him once every two days or something like that. My Dad, like 'Belinda' said was quiet so I didn't notice his lack of presence that much.

"How do you know my Dad?" I asked her.

Belinda took a deep breath in. Again she ran her hair through her badly dyed hair. She didn't pose a threat to me but she was already starting to make me feel uncomfortable.

"There's no easy way to say this.."

"Say what?"

She sighed loudly shuffling in her seat. I watched her waiting for some indication to where this conversation was going.

"Your father and I.." I looked down on the floor waiting for her to expand. We both jumped when we heard the door knock. I looked back up at her. Did she invite one of her friends over as well. I stood up walking back to the front door. I opened the door to my mother and Kenny. They were laughing. Kenny stood behind my mother towering her. He didn't seem at all daunting as he smirked behind her. Something she had said had obviously set him off.

"I forgot my keys, sorry." My mother said walking into the house. Kenny walked in behind her dropping the shopping bags on the floor. My eyes jumped from the 'Office' to 'Zara' and 'Selfridges' bags. Kenny was back in my mother's good books and back into her pockets.

"How was school youngin'?" Kenny rubbed my head using that annoying nickname.

"Fine. How was shopping?"

"Good, I got you a little something." I tried to conceal my grin, but I loved the way Kenny dressed. No matter what he had gotten me I knew I'd like it.

"Do you have a friend over?" my mum asked taking off her coat. "Are they from college?" She continued, walking into the living room.

"Finally introducing your boyfriend to us?" I rolled my eyes following my mum into the living room. I stopped behind her waiting for her to sit down or something. I didn't expect what erupted in my living room.

"Why are you here?" Mum almost whispered.

"You know her?" I asked looking at Belinda then back to my mum.

My mum ignored me. Instead she frowned her eyebrows waiting for Belinda answer.

"Why would you allow a stranger in the house?" Kenny asked me clearly enraged. She obviously wasn't a stranger if he knew the number to the house, what I looked like and where I lived. Despite saying this, I shrugged. Kenny was aggressive and anything I would have said would have started an argument. I didn't want to argue over someone I didn't even know.

He however, had other ideas. "Answer me then."

"Kenny leave it." My mum placed her hand on Kenny's arm instantly calming him. I watched them and started to get angry myself. This was the issue. They had their own secret language and secrets that they refused to let me in on. Kenny shook his head at me as if I had disappointed him.

"What's the big problem?" I asked.

Kenny's anger was re-sparked by my simple question. "The big problem?" He scoffed.

"Yeah, I don't see what I did wrong."

"Other than allowing a stranger into our home?"

"Our home?" I chuckled. I usually avoided conflict but Kenny was slowly getting me angry. "The home that you leave for 3 to 4 weeks at a time?"

"Yeah." Kenny nodded smiling. "I don't wanna see her in this house again." He turned to Belinda who was still sitting there playing with the hem of her dress. "In fact, why are you still sitting there?"

"We all need to have an honest conversation."

" I will sling you out I if blink and you are still here." He threatened.

"Kenny." My mum again placed her hand on Kenny to calm her down but this time it didn't work. He advanced towards her as if he was going to do something.

"Just leave, Belinda."

"How is she a stranger if mum knows who she is then?" I asked Kenny.

Kenny ignored me. "You're still sitting there?"

"Please don't speak to me like that Kenneth?" I raised my arms up at Belinda calling Kenny by his full name. No one called him by his full name. How well did she know him and everyone else in this family?

How did everyone but me know her? "Are you kidding me Kenny?"

"Go to your room." I looked at my mum. Kenny wasn't my father or my mother so he had no authority to tell me to go to my room.

"Just go Satiah. Please." I watched them all in bewilderment. What had I actually done wrong? Who was Belinda that everyone turned on me as if I had fed them rancid milk. I shook my head containing my anger but I was so livid. I bit my tongue remembering that no one planned a murder aloud.

***

"My hair is being so annoying lately." Natasha said pushing her curly hair out of her face, her light hazel eyes gleamed in the sunlight as she carried on muttering about how she needed to straighten it soon. Her whole appearance was a secondary school boys' wet dream. From her curly hair that reached her breasts to her honey toned skin was a clear indication of Natasha mixed heritage. Natasha's mother was Kenyan whilst her father was Russian, hence her name. Her moulded body that could act as motivation to anyone to start squatting and of course, he light hazel eyes.

We walked to the counter in the McDonalds on the high street. Despite the fact that we had now been attending out college for the past three months, she caught the attention of both girls and boys as soon a she had stepped in. Natasha, both unfazed and accustomed to stares continued to text on her phone.

"Come," Natasha took my hand walking towards the McDonalds worker shouting 'next'. She ordered her pancakes whilst I ordered a Strawberry Milkshake. We moved to the side whilst the lady got our order. It was then I saw them. I was surprised I hadn't spotted them earlier, they were loud enough.

They sat in booth clearly meant for 4, but about seven of them had crowded around it. From the glimpse I had caught from the group, they had used chairs from surrounding tables to make up for the spaces where they couldn't sit. I couldn't make out the people on the chairs as they had their back to me, but the usual populars were there, Richard, Chloe, David, Aaron and a girl who was snuggled up next to Aaron. I assumed it was his girlfriend.

"Can we leave as soon as we get the food please?" Nat whispered to me. I nodded not wanting to stay in here either. Large groups always made me feel uncomfortable.

Natasha looked back at them when the group erupted in loud laughter. "They're such pricks." She turned back to me. "I can't believe I ever liked him." She shook her head. I nodded unsure what to say and suddenly finding myself in an awkward position. I never thought of how I would, or if I even would tell Natasha about Richard. The group again erupted in laughter, and again Nat turned around to see what they were laughing at. "I bet it's something so stupid." She rolled her eyes.

"Are you ok babe?" I smiled easing my eyebrows.

"I'm just not really in the mood today Nat."

"What's happened?"

I shook my head to indicate that it was nothing. "It's just the first day of my period."

"Oh yeah, you're usually really quiet." I nodded smiling. It was time like this, when Natasha remembered small things about me that I did give her the benefit of the doubt. Nat was a good friend, she just had a funny way of showing it at times.

We picked up our breakfast and left walking the short distance to college. Nat continued to go on about the new hair products she was using to try to tame her hair. I was actually interested and glad that she was taking my mind of what had happened.

*

"He would never have to pull out." Patrick said drooling over Jason as he walked past us. He was wearing my favourite colour today. Black. Black Timberlands, black jeans, black NWA hoodie and a black leather jacket. Jason always looked so edible in all black.

He nodded his head in our direction. I smiled back and Patrick grinned waving like a little school child. Jason chuckled as if he heard what she said and tapped the person next to him using his head to point in our direction. I saw David peak behind Jason. They were standing a bit away from us but I could make out his pitiful face.

David stopped walking, diverting towards us. I turned to Patrick who rolled her eyes as soon as she realized.

"My life is a shambles." She sighed shaking her head. "All I want is for Jason to allow me bust this pxssy wide open, instead I get this second-rate short losers attention." I snickered as David, with Jason trailing behind him came closer and closer, until he stood in front of us.

"Satiah right?" I nodded. "And the beautiful Patrick." Patrick squinted her eyes looking out on the playground. She refused to acknowledge him.

"I like you t-shirt." He said purposefully. Patrick wore a T-Shirt that read 'This is what a feminist looks like'. I rather liked it and asked her where she had gotten it from. David on the other hand, was only saying it because of what had happened last time he had mentioned feminism. Patrick nodded acknowledging his compliment.

"Anything else I can help you with Daniel?"

"David," he corrected. "So what you saying?" She flustered her eyes at me then back at David.

"Are we in 2009?"

"What?"

"Don't try to move me with these expired lines" I snickered looking down on the floor. I couldn't look at her when she behaved like this.

"Who says I'm moving you b?"

Patrick scoffed confidently. "Anything else Danny?"

"They'll always be something else-"

"Dave let's leave the girls man" he laughed exposing his teeth. Yeah, Jasons' smile still gave me immense butterflies. It was so frustrating. He caught the smile that was creeping on my lips causing me to look down again. I ignored him when I heard him chuckle at my reaction.

David wanted to protest but Jason held his arm pulling him back and gave him a look.

"See you Princess," I nodded pulling my lips into my mouth, I refused to give Jason the satisfaction of my reaction when he winked at me. David and Jason started walking back to the other side of the ground where all the populars hung out.

"You need to call a boy by a wrong name once in a while to remind them how insignificant they are." Patrick commented. I laughed. I caught her small smile as she watched the two boys walk up the hill. She was starting to feel some sort way towards David, but I didn't say a word.

*

Patrick and I were walking out of college, with my arm in hers. Nat had left college early to meet her boy-toy, the one that I had to meet. She promised I would meet him though. Patrick was babbling on about what she would do to Idris Elba. I was co-signing by nodding and laughing. We generally had the same eye when it came to males, but she was more explicit and open about her opinion of it.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Jason. I smiled, but he didn't return it.

"Let me talk to you" I strangely looked around, I didn't think he was talking to me.

"Um, yeah." I looked around the busy playground unsure, "here?" Jason shook his head and nodded towards the student car park. I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave Patrick by herself.

"I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" Patrick nodded assuring me that it was ok.

I followed behind Jason as we walked towards his car in the student car-park. "Can I drop you home?" He asked without turning back to face me.

"Um, yeah." I didn't know why I was so worried. I think I was reflecting the look of Jason's face. I hadn't seen him like this for a while, and even when I did this attitude wasn't towards me. He unlocked his car opening the driver door for himself. I walked around to the passengers getting in and strapping up. I watched Jason start the engine. He turned to face the back as he reversed. I looked down trying to stop my body reacting to his scent and strong jaw line covered by his beard.

"What do you want to talk about?" I questioned him as he drove out of the college gates.

"I have a question."

"Ok." I said waiting for him to expand.

"1 question, Satiah." I nodded understanding, he had one question to ask me. "Are you seeing Rich?" I looked at him but he kept his eyes on the road.

"Um," I uttered trying to find a way to answer his question. I didn't even know why I was struggling to answer the question. It was a simple enough question but it was so complicated.

"What do you mean by 'seeing'?"

"Are you seeing Rich?" He repeated.

"Well I don't know what you mean by seeing?" I also repeated.

He sighed deeply. "Stop being stupid Satiah. Just answer the question." Jason used my real name, which he had never done since I had known him.

"Define 'seeing'"

"Have you kissed him?"

I paused looking at Jason, but again he was looking straight ahead at the road. I couldn't read his expression either. He was calm yet he was worrying me. I was waiting and anticipating for him to snap.

"Yeah" I replied softly. Jason just nodded without another word. He remained completed silent all the way to my house. The radio wasn't even on either. Only his heavy breathing could be heard. I played with my nails unsure what to do. I wanted to clarify that we had kissed a few times, but that was it. But then why did I have to justify myself to Jason anyway?

He parked outside my house. I looked at him waiting for him to say something, I didn't know what I wanted him to even say in the first place. He looked out of his drivers' window though, acting as if I wasn't there.

It was clear he had nothing more to say to me and his engine was still running. "Thank you." I said unbuckling my seat belt.

"Yeah. Safe." He muttered. I got out of the car. The second I closed the door he sped off again.

I went straight up to my room. I didn't want to see any of my family. I couldn't wait for my Dad to come home and sort out this mess. I placed my bag on the floor and placed my jacket on the door hanger. I sighed sitting down on my bed. I closed my eyes allowing myself to fall back.

***

"I'll see you at break." Patrick smile and waved me off as she walked into her class. I walked further down the science block to go to my own Biology class. I was slowly starting to hate the subject but Jason made it just about bearable. The door was held open by a door stopper so I walked in and went towards my seat. I took my pencil case and note book out. I placed them on the table then scanned the class. It was at this point I would usually hear Jason drop his bag next to me.

I caught him. He was sitting near the front.

Talking, to her.

To Bec.

As if she felt me staring, she turned back at looked me in the eye. And she winked. I blinked back unsure if she really winked at me. And she did, she even grinned and turned back around.

"Jason and me swapped, is that ok?" I turned to the person talking to me but my eyes didn't leave them.

"Pardon?"

"I sit here now, is that ok?" I finally looked at Crystal, the girl who usually sat next to Bec. I looked at her, then back at them and understood what had happened.

I nodded. "Yeah, sure."

"I don't know what I've done." I moaned to Patrick during break.

"He just moved next to her?" I nodded frowning like a child. "Well what happened yesterday? What did he want to speak about?" I shrugged. I still hadn't told Patrick about Richard. It was partially because I thought she would judge me given that she knew about Jason, and partially because I knew how like me, Richard was a very private person.

"Nothing. He just dropped me home. You know she had the audacity to wink at me?"

"Who Bec?" I nodded, my frown deepening. The more I thought about it, the more I felt an urge to walk right up to him and demand to be told what I had supposedly done to him. He knew I didn't like Bec, and the fact that he moved next to her and flirted with her right in front of me was making my blood boil. How childish.

"Let's get some food before I start cussing that childish broad out." I stood up with Patrick, linking hands as we walked to the diner. "Did you see what she was wearing today?" I nodded. Bec had gone for a midi spaghetti dress black dress with black converses and a leather bucket hat. The dress was boy-con of course and fitted her body like a glove. I'll admit I was slightly envious of her body. She wasn't the curviest girl, but he body was in perfect proportion with a washboard stomach.

"I bet her hat is hiding her broken edges." Patrick said joining the line in the café. I admit that she did look nice, but it was so unnecessary for college and this weather. "Our God is stronger than her God Satiah. Her edges will never grow back." She did the sign of the cross and we both chuckled.

"Can I have 4 chicken wings and a coke please?" Patrick made her order, moved along the line and paid. "Do you want to eat here or go outside?"

"Outside." Patrick nodded and started to make her way towards the door. We were stopped though, by my name being bellowed out. I turned to who had called me and spotted Chloe. She waved at me and called me over. I made a noise quiet enough for Patrick to hear, who snickered behind me.

We detoured and walked towards the group that had occupied a booth and a table. Chloe put her arms out and we embraced. She waved and Patrick and introduced herself.

"Guys, this is Satiah," She opened her arms out towards me like I was some sort of prize. Perhaps, if I looked like Chloe did now with her hair in a tight low middle ponytail exposing her flawless and structured face I would have waved back confidently. If, instead of my black vest and black bomber I was wearing a colourful floral jumpsuit like Patrick with the body of Bec or Nat I would have smiled back fearlessly. But no. My heart raced at all the people looking at me. I waved smiling shyly just wanting to sit down and be swallowed up.

"This is Patrick" She said, now pointing towards her. Patrick was a lot more confident than I was. She smiled and waved. "Come sit here Satiah." Chloe patted next to her. I didn't understand her sudden obsession with me. Yes, we had drunk together and I knew that you were a home-wrecker but that didn't mean we had to talk. She was probably trying to keep me sweet so I didn't say anything. I was probably the only person outside of their group who knew about what was going on.

I took a seat next to her and Patrick sat next to me. She placed her food on the table and opened her drink. Jason was sitting across from her on the table. You wouldn't have thought we knew each other by the way he avoided my gaze. Richard was sitting inside the booth though, he smiled and nodded towards me, which I returned with a smile.

The college had two dining halls, and this was the loudest one. This was the one where all the second years hung out at lunch and during their free period. It was loud swimming with unfamiliar loud faces. Not only was I uncomfortable because of this large crowd, but Jason sitting right across me was acting like I didn't exist.

"Here's the happy couple now!" Chloe shouted. The whole group, actually the whole diner, turned towards the door so I copied. Aaron walked in with a smug grin on his face. He had his arm draped around Courtney, his girlfriend.

They walked towards the group, but everyone in the cafe had their eyes on them. I had only seen Courtney in person once and were quiet some distance apart. The first thing I noticed about her, was how different she looked compared to Chloe.

She was a sweet dark tone with box braids. She wore them in a high ponytail and allowed the braids to flow down all the way down her back. She had chunky hoops in with a bright pink lip. She wore white high waisted ripped jeans and a fitted white vest top. Her white bomber was draped over her Zara bag that hung on her shoulder. Chloe on the other hand had her hair pulled back from her face with minimal make up. Her fitted black tracksuit bottoms and a cropped crewneck matched with black floral print Roshe's gave her an almost naturally put together look. In contrast, Courtney looked like she took time and pride in her appearance.

Courtney gleamed pacing her bag on the table "Aaron took me out for breakfast." No one had asked her. She hugged a few of the girls, including Chloe before taking a seat next to her. I had to stop my eyes from bulging out.

"It's you're anniversary right?" Chloe asked. She did not miss a beat when she talked. How was she so composed?

"It's our two year anniversary!" She grinned rubbing Aaron's hands. I looked down in the floor. I only looked back up when I heard someone snicker.

It was Jason who was looking at Richard. He held his nose trying to control himself. I wasn't sure why they were laughing but the only thing I could figure was that they were laughing at Aaron and his girlfriends realtionship. I shook my head keeping my head down. Whenever I saw Jason laugh I couldn't help but laugh myself. I didn't want to be involved in this mess.

"Aw," The group continued to congratulate them on their relationship. I recognized some of the football squad, how were they saying 'well done', when they knew full well that Aaron and Chloe had something going on.

I decided to shift my attention and put on my poker face. This wasn't my mess to be involved in. I caught David stealing obvious glances at Patrick. He wasn't hiding it and it wasn't the only one on the table noticing. Again, however, I didn't mention it. The bell went and people started shuffling ready to go to their next lesson.

"I just had a great idea!" Chloe shouted. She shouted quiet a lot. "We should all go for a meal to celebrate the commitment between Aaron and Courtney." My eyes nearly popped out of my head. This level of composure she had was creeping on demonic. The group generally nodded, which didn't surprise me, they were party animals.

"Friday we should go for a meal then we can go back to Aarons or mine"

Aaron nodded co-signing the plans. "You coming Satiah?" Aaron asked me purposefully. I shook my head. He tutted with a fake expression of disappointment. "Why not?"

"I have plans." He raised his eyebrows as if I would expand and tell him. I scoffed rolling my eyes walking to my lesson.

*

For the rest of the school week I was not there according to Jason. He did not talk to me, look at me, text me or anything. Again, I found myself complaining to Patrick. I really don't know what I did.

"Still?" She asked surprised. I nodded surprised myself.

"I feel like I've lost my favourite toy Patrick."

"Toy? Really Satiah?" I nodded honestly.

"Maybe that's why he stopped talking to you. He's been trying to make move on you for the past 3 months, are you really surprised that he's given up?" I sighed. "And referring to him as a toy? Come on. You can't keep saying no, then when he gets the message feel some sort of way?"

I frowned like a child. I knew she was right, but I didn't want to accept the situation either way.

Patrick nudged me. "Richard is coming over." I looked up, and indeed Richard was walking towards us. He smiled at Patrick, I knew her panties were going to be in a twist as soon as he walked away.

"Are you coming to mine today?" I nodded with a tight smile. My heart was beating at a crazy rate. "I feel like I haven't seen you in time." I nodded again agreeing, I was very conscious that Jason was looking in our direction.

"What's your last lesson?"

"Physics." He nodded and informed that he would pick me up.

"Satiah?" I turned to Patrick when Richard had walked away. "All jokes aside yeah. How much do you charge per hour? You need to teach me."

*

We ended up going to my house instead. I knew that no one would be home. My mother was working long days and it was Friday, so of course Kenny would not be home until the early hours on Saturday morning.

"I need to take Queen out on a walk quickly." Richard nodded putting his keys on the table. He watched me as I opened a cupboard, taking out a balloon pack. I opened the back and started blowing up, ushering Richard to my living room, which lead to my garden. I realised that Richard must have forgotten I had a pet tortoise. I opened the door with the key. Richard walked behind me as we walked closer to Queen's pen. Luckily, my garden was quite large so I was able to keep my Queen and my Porcine in comfortable spaces.

Queen, hearing the noise, came out her small shelter. Immediately, Richard moved back. I looked at him smiling. "Come pet her" He shook his head refusing.

"I seriously thought that you had a dog." I laughed at how he was clearly scared of him.

"I told you I had a tortoise"

"Yeah, I thought it would be in like a cage in your room. It's massive." I continued to laugh opening his ken.

"Richard, honestly he can't hurt you" I giggled as he continued to move back.

"Where you walking it?"

"In the park across the street." He nodded standing next to the door.

"So, do you use a leash or?" I shook my head.

"It would hurt his neck." He nodded holding onto my door handle. "Richard just touch his shell." I giggled.

"Nah, I'm good b."

I shook my head still laughing. I never expected him to react like this. "Do you want to say hi to Oliver?"

"Your dog?"

"My Porcupine." Richard regarded me. He chuckled with his deep voice bellowing shaking his head.

We watched Queen walk slightly ahead of us. Queen was a lot faster than other tortoises, but we still had a very slow stroll behind him. I had to keep my eye on him, in case he decided to eat something on walk into poo. Once, I had looked away for literally a second, a second, when I looked back at Queen a small Yorkshire was barking right in her face. He retreated into his shell and the dog jumped on top of him.

I had never been so angry in my life. With all my adrenaline, I picked up the dog and threw it. I was so scared for Queen. Tortoises were extremely sensitive to touch. I had to clean my hands before I touched her or even went near her. They could catch diseases so easily. Long story short, the owner of the Yorkshire, an old white woman, came to my door shouting at me. Joseph happened to be at home when she did this. He came to the door looking all daunting and she quietened up. She tried to hand me her Vets bill. Joseph ripped it up in her face.

That was why when I now walked him, he had a bright balloon around one of his legs so my attention was always on him.

"He is really massive Satiah."

"I know. He shocked everyone." I agreed remembering when I first got her. "She was only 6 cm when I got her a few years ago. "She's nearly 90 cm now." Richard shook his head in disbelief.

"He's harmless though." I reassured.

"This was not what I had in mind for today you know." I laughed agreeing. I think he thought we would be cuddling or something.

"Did you go to J Cole's concert?" Richard nodded grinning.

"Best pound I have ever spent in my life." I rolled my eyes. I could think of 101 things better to have spent that pound on.

"J Cole is so..." I made a face. "Did he talk about his daddy issues on stage?"

Richard laughed.

"You need to respect Mr Cole."

I moaned. "He's just so.." I tried to find the right phrase. "He looks like the evil version of Bender from Futurama." Richard spluttered.

"Yeah because Kanye looks like a model."

"Um, yeah he kinda does. Kanye can serve you Vogue even with morning breath."

"He really is not that good looking."

"He really is."

"I am better looking than him."

"No you're not."

"Nah?"

"Nah g." I giggled. "You're cute but," I shrugged.

Richard nodded looking at me. "I've been called a few things, but I've never been called cute."

"Well there's a first time for everything Richard." He smirked and I forgot my train of thought.

"Well, for what is worth. I think you're cute too Satiah."

*

I walked Queen back in her pen before walking back into the house. I went into the kitchen washing my hands a few times, then using some anti-bacterial gel on my hands. It was easy to contract diseases from Tortoises. I had never gotten one before, nor did I plan too. I dried my hands walking back into the living room where Richard was. He put his phone down once I had sat next to him.

"Bridget Jones?" I grinned already going onto my DVD player. I had watched the movie only yesterday but it was already my favourite movie. I didn't wait for his answer as the movie started.

He didn't even wait for a 'steamy' scene to play when he started to kiss my neck. I froze unsure what to do. Ok, I knew what I wanted to do but I still had my inhibitions. As I was wearing a string vest, he was able to kiss me down to my breast. I noticed it wasn't as soft as Jasons, nor did it give me the same amount of butterflies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 3 3
College is supposed to be a million times better than high school, but not for [name], a college freshman with zero friends. One day, she falls aslee...
14.7K 26 20
TW contains lots of sex scene , self harm
203K 7.4K 58
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ━ in which even with him by her side the hate still majorly affects her mental health ━ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 2 𝗌𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗈: 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵�...
517 0 115
Depressed + gay = poetry 🤯 ⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING: including (but not limited to) self-harm, abuse, mental hospitals, eating disorders, and suicide.