IRRESISTIBLE | LuWoo

By lunamintheu

In which Jungwoo will run away whenever Yukhei tries to approach him. More

FOREWORD
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
FINAL

12

2.4K 131 55
By lunamintheu

☀️☀️☀️

It's been a month already but Jungwoo and Yukhei's relationship is going strong. Day by day, the couple always affectionate towards each other. Though sometimes, someone is confessing their undying love to Jungwoo because they can't take their eyes on him and they can't stop loving the latter. Both gender loves Jungwoo, and Yukhei hates it so much. If he can put Jungwoo inside his bag, he will do it in able to keep him away from the dangerous people who wants to steal him from Yukhei. It's his greatest fear. Because of that issue, they can't prevent arguing, just like today.

"Why are you ignoring me again? Huh?" Jungwoo whined and glared Yukhei because the younger is not talking to him at all. "Are you upset again? What did I do this time?"

Behind them are Winwin and Mark who had no choice but watch them argue this early in the morning. How great.

"I told you, don't style your hair and do nothing about yourself if we're going to school starting today. Did you forget?" Yukhei snorted and glance him with furrowed eyebrows. For just one second.

"Do you want me to look like a beggar who seems lost inside the school? Our teacher will scold me if I did." Jungwoo said still pulling Yukhei's arm because he's not looking at him again.

"Why would they scold you if that's your life style?"

"Who said it's my life style?! It's just you who want me turn myself into an ugly shit. I don't have much confidence in myself and for sure, they will make fun of me. Do you love seeing me that way?!" the paler shrieked and let the younger's arm go.

"Oh, drama." Mark mumbled and shook his head slowly.

"I love watching this. Do you have a popcorn?" Winwin smiled and crossed his arms.

"No, it's not like that. I just want to keep you away from your fucking admirers, they seemed not care if you're taken. No matter how you try to stay away from them, they'll still follow you." Yukhei explained still not looking to his boyfriend.

"You don't trust me!"

"I do trust you!"

"You don't! Did you even ask me if I like your idea? You just decided with your own."

"Look Jungwoo, is it really a big deal? I just want them leave you alone!" Yukhei whimpered like, he's losing his energy. "Everything is a big deal to you." He added.

"Yeah, coming from you." Jungwoo rolled his eyes. "You want me to look disgusted in their eyes." He muttered but Yukhei heard him no matter how sound so small his voice is.

"Hey, I didn't mean that way." Yukhei defended, finally looking at Jungwoo. And yes, his mad feelings disappeared already. Jungwoo looks like crying.

"Oh shut up! Don't follow me!" Jungwoo said before running away and take a cab to go to school alone.

"Hey Jungwoo! Wait I- hey!" before he could chase Jungwoo, the cab is already far. How fast.

Yukhei ruffle his hair angrily, frustrated while throwing punches to the air. He hates himself because he acted selfish. "Aish! I want to die!"

"You'll regret if you did. Somebody will really steal Jungwoo. Aigoo." Winwin shook his head before tapping the younger's shoulder. "Let's go, we're all be late. Talk to him later." He added and dragged the younger.

The whole morning class is running but Yukhei seems not focused and Johnny scolds him often for not listening. Just why did he act that way earlier? Jungwoo is right, but he didn't mean to make him look disgusted in everyone's eyes, he just decides what he want without even thinking how would his lover will react.

Now, his consciousness is slowly swallowing him and he really need to see Jungwoo right now. The time is too slow today, it sucks.

Yukhei's eyebrow furrowed when he heard Mark's chuckle while glancing him. "What?" he asked.

"You look stupid." And he giggled.

"You're dumber. Single people will never understand."

"Wow, you're mean Wong Yukhei. It's your fault why Jungwoo got mad. If I were you, I'll chase that cab earlier." Mark said while writing notes for today's lesson.

"You know what, you're just good in talking without proving them. That's why you should stop Mark Lee. You're not making any sense." Yukhei rolled his eyes before ducking his head down on his desk while silently cursing about him being jerk.

"I'm just giving you a piece of advice. After this class, go straight to Jungwoo and apologize."

"I perfectly knew what to do Mark."

"Really? You seems not because you're a dumb."

Yukhei lift up his head to shoot his froend with his glaring eyes. However, the Canadian boy doesn't care because it's true anyway. That Yukhei is dumb.

"One more word Mark, I won't forgive you." he warned, but still Mark shrugged it off. He knew it very well that Yukhei won't hurt him, unless he'll steal his Jungwoo but Mark will never do that of course.

Okay, he will stop teasing him now because he really looks pitiful like the whole world abandon him.

"Alright, think about that later. Mr. Johnny will kill us if he caught you spacing out again."

Jaehyun, Doyoung and Ten were trying to read Jungwoo's mind today. He's not talking at all and he seems in really bad mood after coming here. Ten greeted but Jungwoo ignored him like he didn't hear anything. He's busy mumbling something, more like cursing someone and almost crying in the end.

Jungwoo is really weird.

However, he's precious in any cost.

"Okay enough. Jungwoo spill the beans." Jaehyun said and tapped the desk in front of Jungwoo.

"What?" Jungwoo said, trying to hide everything but sorry for him, he ain't good in hiding things.

"What happened? Did you and Yukhei argued?" Doyoung is the one who asked.

Jungwoo snorted before sighing.

"Mm." He nodded. "Because I'm stupid, I didn't try to understand his side." he sigh again. "And now, he hates me!" he pouted then ducked his head down.

"Why do you think that way? Do you really think that he hates you just because you fight?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yeah."

"If you think that way, maybe Yukhei has the same thought as you." the shorter said while placing his hand under his chin.

"You know how exaggerated Yukhei is when it comes to Jungwoo. That fool." Doyoung then shook his head.

"Right. Oh my god, you two really suits each other! Stupid couple." the shorter chuckled.

"Is that a compliment?" Jungwoo asked unsure. He feels like these two is making fun of him again.

"Take it as one dear."

"Aish, you're not helping Jungwoo." Jaehyun scolded but not in a grumpy way. "You can just apologize to him. I know Yukhei can't resist you and, I know you know how much he loves you, right?" he added and caressed Jungwoo's head with a smile.

Jungwoo nodded, ended up smiling too.

"And Jungwoo, try to understand his side. Okay?" Doyoung.

For a moment, Jungwoo felt thankful for his life. Even though he's not good in making things right sometimes, at least he's trying his best to make it good.

Thanks for the help of his friends, even though they're making fun of him sometimes.

Quickly, Jungwoo took his phone and sent a text to his boyfriend to meet him after class, causing the younger to feel more nervous but excited at the same time.

He can't wait to talk with him now.

Right then, morning class is over and Yukhei rushed to the place that Jungwoo told him for their meeting place. He's really fast and make it to the school's rooftop.

Yukhei saw his lover looking somewhere like he's in his deep thoughts. Because of that, he started to get anxious.

He's not thinking any stupid things like breaking up with him right?

"Jungwoo I-" before Yukhei could finish his words, the paler's arm were already linked around his waist and his head on his chest. "I'm sorry baby." he wisphered and tighten his grip. "I didn't try to understand you. I'm really sorry."

Yukhei sigh in relief. Thankfully, Jungwoo is not thinking that way. He's just exaggerating.

The younger returned the hug and caressed the other's head while kissing his temple. "I'm sorry too for not thinking about your feelings. It's my fault because I'm selfish."

"No, don't be sorry. I understand you now. I will follow what you said if you like me to be that way." Jungwoo said sincerely but Yukhei shook his head. "No it's okay now. Do whatever you want as long as your comfortable in it."

"Oh baby." Jungwoo pouted and caressed the younger's cheeks.

"As much as possible, I don't want us to fight again, but we can't avoid it." Yukhei said. "We're okay now huh?"

"Mm." the paler nodded and look at Yukhei. The latter smiled and held the older's hand while slowly pulling him closer. Their tip of nose touch each other. "Thank you." Yukhei then kissed the tip of Jungwoo's nose. "I'm happy we're okay now."

"Me too."

Yukhei can't hide his smiles while listening to the lecture of their teacher.

Well, is he really listening to the lesson?

Or thinking all about how beautiful his boyfriend everyday, and day by day he became glamorous.

Jungwoo is just too pretty.

"Can you share your romantic story here in front Mr. Wong?" Instantly, their teacher noticed his strange behavior because Yukhei didn't realize that he's distracting her by his loud chuckles.

It sounds irritating for her. That's why.

"Ma'am?" Yukhei stopped chuckling but the grin on his face didn't disappear.

"You seems really happy, and we are all curious why." She sounded sarcastic but the almighty Wong Yukhei didn't mind her words and those sarcastic words are sign of a warning.

"Well as you can see Miss, I'm really happy because I have gorgeous, charming, fascinating, superb and fluffy other half with a heart and I really feel blessed to have him." Yukhei said proudly before laughing like a dumb. Because of that, his friend Mark hit him on his nape to wake him up and pull hisself together cause their teacher seems gotten mad because of him.

"Ah, why are you hitting me?"

"What the fuck are you saying you fool?" Mark respond, only a wispher.

"What? I just answered her question."

"GET OUT!"

The loud voice made Yukhei fully awake and realized the whole situation and what he just did.

So, he has no choice but to get out of this room before their current teacher will make him feel more embarrass in front of the class.

Yukhei can only scratch his nape before leaving the room. Luckily, she didn't ask him to stay outside and squat. Maybe, it slipped from her memory because of anger. That's probably why.

While walking on the hallway, he's thinking where he should go at this time and spend his time. Jungwoo is in class for sure and he can't bother him just to play, no way freaking way. So for his own good, he decided to go to the Student Center where every student goes to kill their time near at Jungwoo's room.

Yukhei was about to sit when someone grabbed him, more like back hugging him so he smiled.

"Xuxi!" his smile vanished when he heard the voice. It's quite familiar.

Quickly, Yukhei loose on the grip and glance this someone who just hugged him.

"Olivia?"

(an: okay lemme borrow Olivia's name!)

"Yes! It's me! I thought you already forgot."

"What the hell? Why are you here and what are you doing here?" he confusedly ask and made a distance. Since he has a boyfriend already, he decided to pull himself away to any skin contacts to anyone especially to his ex and any other girls, well except for his friends even though Jungwoo is not saying anything.

"Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Why would I?" Yukhei then turn to around to leave but Olivia pulled him.

"Xuxi wait." said Olivia while Yukhei is tryjng to remove her hand on his arm.

"It's Yukhei. I'm not used to be called by that name, especially you, stop it." the latter's mood changed and right now, he wants to go back in his class because seeing this lady in front is making him mad

"Why? Everyone calls you Xuxi."

"Look, about you being here is not on my business so I don't really care to the things you're doing today, and the in future so I'm going." he was about to leave when Olivia speak again.

"Well, I came all the way here just to take you home and I just arrived."

"Are you crazy? Who are you to do that? Did anyone ask you to?" he asked. Yukhei seems upset.

"Your parents. They still believes that I am the only one who can make you return home, and they're really miss you."

"I'm busy. Tell them that you're wrong. You will never control me again." he rolled his eyes before finally leaving Olivia.

"I will not leave Korea without you Yukhei!"

"Do whatever you want. I don't really care."

"They miss you so bad. Just go home please. Your mom is crying everytime she misses you."

"Stop lying to me." Yukhei really didn't like the idea of seeing Olivia. "She threw me away already, why would she miss me?" he said sarcastically.

"Because you're her son, and grandma needs you." Olivia said it with very soft and sincere voice, that's why Yukhei stiffened.

He's very close to his grandmother ever since he was little but they separated because of the complicated situation of their family. Yukhei closed his palm and made it into fist to control his emotion. Right, Olivia is trying to control him again.

Instead of answering, he just leave. Talking to her is just a waste of time.

"Wait! Don't leave. I'm not familiar in this place."

Yukhei made his steps fast so that Olivia couldn't follow him again. The girl was his ex but he got over her already, it's just she's too annoying for Yukhei until now and he hates the idea of seeing her face. She's such a jerk. Why did he date her again? Seriously, he forgot the reason already.

Or is it Olivia who seduced him in the past.

He couldn't really remember.

A beautiful smile appeared on Ten's face while coming out from his house with a box on his hand. It's a box of handmade bread that made by him earlier at the school. He used his free time just to bake this special bread and he loves it.

"Where are you going?" his sister asked him.

"Somewhere."

"What's with the box?"

"A gift. Bye, I'm going."

"Wait!" she pulled her brother to stop him and took her wallet from her pocket. Tern took something on her wallet, a small silver sachet and handed it to Ten. "Use this."

"What the hell is this?" Ten's eyebrows puckered and scanned the small thing.

"Protection my dear, and Daddy have a lube on their room, I'll give it to you if you want." she smiled foolishly and pinch her brother's waist playfully like teasing him at the same time.

Because of that, Ten's cheek reddened shot his sister with his glaring eyes, but his sister seems enjoying her life. "The fuck? What are you thinking?!"

"Oh! Quit pretending that you didn't dream about it you fool! I know you want to fuck that guy and I'm just helping you! Don't worry, we support you for that. So, go now."

"Yah! You're talking absurd!"

"Get lost now." Tern pushed Ten until his foot reached outside. "Fighting!" she muttered before closing the gate.

Even though he was embarrassed on his sister's statement, Ten decide to ignore her and made his way to Johnny's house.

~~~~

I think this fic is not going well coz I still have the writer's block and I'm so sorry for that, plus the college life is really no joke!

This is slowly getting flopp and not interesting anymore because of the slow updates ehe😂 again, im so sorry y'all.

I'm being dramatic but I still want to write this!
BUT STILL THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING THIS, AND FOR LOVING WOOCAS/LUWOO😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.5K 26
ใ€Œ ษช แดแด‡แด€ษด ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด…, ส™แดœแด› แดกสœส แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ษช แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด? ใ€ - he tries to own her; but first, he has to stop her from owning another #1 - moontaeil
288K 12.5K 61
when hyunjin sends a text to the wrong number.
70K 2.3K 51
Tsundere Jeonghan and clueless Joshua.
1.3M 73.5K 197
where jisung asks minho for homework and gets cheesy pickup lines instead