Wait, Who Dis? || Corbyn Bess...

By XoThaliaoX

"New phone, who dis?" "Wait, who dis" • In which a boy texts the wrong number, and ends up in a tornado of fe... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
sequel, series, and more.
NEW BOOK / zach herron #2

5.5 - epilougue

6.1K 138 79
By XoThaliaoX

yes that's it, im killing the inventor of high heels. they will probably haunt me for the rest of my life. these so called shoes are basically a death trap. i fell about a hundred times, i wonder where i inherit this clumsiness.

my motivation for walking is the food, that's the only think that's gonna keep me alive right now. i mean but that is what keeps you alive.

my hunger is killing me until i see a bright  sign that said one word that stuck out to me, 'food'.

i almost run for it until i notice im in heels. if someone dies tonight i didn't do it. 

we made it in the restaurant, and let me just say... i never been so excited to sit down. i turn and see six boys waiting 'patiently'. this alerts me to walk to their table so they won't become bored out of their minds.

"what took you guys so long?" jack huffs in annoyance.

"listen up mop , beauty takes time. no wonder you guys look like that." mia rolls her eyes. we all take a seat around this very long table.

"you look amazing, kari." corbyn whispers in my ear. i look away feeling my cheeks heat up. "you don't look to bad yourself." i nudge him lightly.

the waiter soon arrives handing us menus, we all say a thank you and pick a menu up.

i take a chance to look at it, i skim over the names cursing at myself knowing im not going to be able to pronounce the food. im gonna make corbyn order for me, oh well.

our food arrives and let me just say, my food is a work of art. "guys my food is a masterpiece, and i don't even know what it is." i show my food off. "almost as much of masterpiece as me." jonah smirks.

"oh honey , the only thing the artist forgot to do was to erase that." zach points to jonahs face. we all fell into a fit of laughter until the people around us told us to shush.

"yea dylan, your donkey laugh is too loud." cora cringes. "shut up cora, go back to the ocean." he defends himself.

"hey that hurt a little, just a little right here." she says pointing to her heart.

"your boobs?" zach tilts his head in confusion. his outburst caused him a smack on the head by sam.

"ow!" he yelps in pain. "what was that for" he rubs his very red forehead.

"for being dumb at health." i stick my tongue at him like a little kid. i hated kids who did that, they showed how cool they were with there colored tongues.

"i want dessert, eat up fatties." emma blurts out. i just noticed how every single one of us insult each other so much, is that healthy to our friendship?

"emma, i thought i already said this but i know i have a fatty. bigger than the k sisters." he smirks and points to his flat booty.

"oh jonah , sweetie that's me. just take a look at it." mia raises her eyebrows, pointing at her flat booty as well.

"talk when you take the butt pads off." jonah snaps his finger.

we love a reality show in real life. this show could be called 'the real booty of hollywood.' even though we don't have enough money to live there, it's the thought that counts, right ?

"we all know it's injections, duh." corbyn snaps his fingers in a dramatic way. i take a look around to appreciate this moment. we all look so happy, i don't know what i did to deserve any of this. the people in my life our amazing in every way -

"kari!" cora waves her hand in front of my face, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"what?" i look around confusedly. they all look at me as if i had three heads.

"answer the question, dumbass." dylan rolls his eyes.

"and the question is?" i ask. they all have their self a face-palm. it's not my fault im dumb it's my genes, i swear!

"would you want to bathe a turtle with no shell?" cora asks life as if it was a normal question.

"ew no, what is wrong with you people"

•.•

"im so tired, carry me." i beg corbyn, heels are the devel i tell you.

"no." he groans in annoyance.

"why?" i pout, im gonna die if i keep on walking. oh my gosh, i already see the light. hold on, im coming. jesus im coming for you, don't leave me.

"because you weigh just as much as a bull if it was eating mcdonalds for 10 years straight." he shrugs his shoulders. i take of my heels not caring any more and just walk until corbyn tells me to hop on his back. i have never turned around so fast, my whole brain did a 360.

i was now on corbyns back, and i was a happy girl. "jeezus woman, how much did you eat." he huffs out. "you saw me eat, it wasn't that much idiot." he raises his eyebrow, "are you sure you didn't eat a horse? i swear i saw horse in that menu-" before he could finish, my hand flung to the back of his head and gave him a well deserved slap.

"ow!" he helps in pain. "what was that for?" he questions.

"for saying i ate a horse, it was a pony get it right next time." i joke.

•.•

i plop on the bed, moaning at its softness. all pairs were at a room, doing lord knows what.

"corbyn feel this bed!" i yell into the pillow. "it's so soft." i rub my face all over it.

"yea, i hope you get a rash all over your body. people could've done nasty things there." he cringes in disgust. he's right though, ive watched inside edition talk about this.

jesus please don't allow this dirty place give me a rash, i just want to be holy, because amen sisters.

" then i'll rub my rash over you. wouldn't that be fun?"

"ew kari, just go to sleep already. you're giving me a headache." he sighs, pushing my head down until it touches the pillow.

"whatever buttface." I close my eyes, falling into a deep sleep quickly.

•.•

"wake up , pig sleeping monster!" corbyn yells as he attempts to shake me.

"let me sleep, ugly." i groan, i grab the pillow by the sides so it can cover my ears from this potato looking monster.

"wake! up!" he yells again, dripping water on me. i wake up in a instant and flip him off as i get up.

"i wanna go on a boat and snorkel." i look up to see corbyn dressed in swimming trunks and a tropical shirt.

what a basic idiot.

"that was kinda that plan." he laughs, "ok, get off your ass and get dressed." he pushes me off the bed creating a 'thump' sound.

i fell off the damn bed, im gonna fight him.

i get to shower and hop in. no i literally hopped in, which was dumb on my part. i ended up slipping and falling, creating yet another 'thump' sound. i get up and rub my butt from the impact.

"fuck off shower, you are a death machine." i mutter to myself.

"kari! are you okay?" corbyn says while frantically barging into the bathroom.

"corbyn! again?" i turn around so he couldn't see much.

"corbyn, turn around or i will break all your pinkies." i threaten. he mutters a 'ok' and leaves before whispering a "jesus, women are scary."

i mean it's our jobs.

i finally get out of that death trap and get dressed. i slip on a lavander bikini with a wrapped dress.

"loser, im ready to go." i pull corbyn out of the room after we have everything.

we walk down to see everyone ready to go. why do we take so long? oh right it's because of me.

" leggo." dylan walks out. "i used to play with those." jack laughs.

•.•

"jump in dork!" sam and emma pressure me to jump off the yacht we previously rented into the water from the highest point.

"im scared!" i yell, trying to back out, if I haven't already said so... im afraid of heights.

"do it!" zach yells. where did he come from?

ok now im just stalling.

that's it , im gonna die today. god save me a place up there, im gonna see you real soon. i hope.

that's when i feel wind blowing onto my face until my body is covered with water.

those bitched pushed me in! it wasn't so bad though. i did it!

"how was it?" zach peeps his head from the edge of the boat.

"it wasn't so ba- ah! something just touched me!" i yell in panic, trying hard to  get back on the boat.

"false alert, it was just my toe!" i laugh at my very dumb brain.

"you my friend are very dumb!" jonah points to me.

we spent to whole afternoon having fun on this boat, we jumped, we snorkeled, i even drove the yacht for little. okay more like three second.

but we're back at our hotel and we have no idea what to do now.

"dinner?" daniel suggest. "no, we did that already." i barge in.

"oh, i heard there was a party tonight in the ballroom, for all guest over sixteen.

"oh lucky zach, you made it!" sam congratulates him.

"shut up, i just turned seventeen!" he pouts.

"ok, food and then we all get ready?" corbyn tells us all.

•.•

we ended up eating some food that was being served in the lobby and now we're all getting ready.

i fished out a black slip dress from my luggage and paired it with some short-short chunky heels. i do not have the patience for tall heels today. i let my natural hair out and headed out.

i waited in the lobby 'till everyone made it down and once everyone did we mad our way to the ballroom. a security was outside waiting on something that had our real age out, so i took my i.d out. he allowed all of us in and we almost immediately headed to the dance floor. to my surprise there were not as much grown people around.

we had so much fun dancing then taking a break, then dancing then eating. as soon as a slow dance was played corbyn walked up to my grabbing my hand pulling me closer. i rested my head on his shoulder while his hands were gripped around my waist.

"i love you, k." he whispers in my ear. his hot breath touching my ear, causing my stomach to erupt in butterflies.

"i love you too, c." i pull him closer. before i knew it the song was over and we pulled away.

a twerking song started to play shortly after, jonah, zach, jack  and dylan get on the floor and twerk there asses off.  i hear a faint, "see my ass is fatter then your ass!" i laugh at my friends. to think this could've all not happened blowed my mind.

the whole night was a fun blur. we danced the whole night away. it will be another night to remember.  the party soon died down and corbyn carried me back to the room. we were both so in the moment, that he pushed me against the wall slightly kissing me roughly like his life depended on it. i turn around making sure i was facing the wall. with every kiss i was given it felt like i couldn't receive air, my body ignited in flames. as if everything around us faded away, the only think important right now was us. if only he knew the effects he had on me. it felt as if fireworks were surrounding us, my heart exploded. scratch that, i think it was my ovaries..

i left a trail of kisses ending off at his jawline. i walked over to the bed still connected, we dropped out clothes piece by piece until there was none left... and you know what happened next.

(a/n: im sorry im not good at this.)

i wake up the next morning to his arm wrapped around my waist, smiling to myself.

"go back to sleep." i hear a hoarse voice beg. "corbyn, no im hungry." i get up, i look around to see my phone ringing. a text from mia appears stating 'breakfast in 20.' i wake up corbyn telling him. he nods a slight 'yes' before getting up.

we were now all downstairs eating breakfast at the hotels restaurant. we all talk about something random until sam speaks up and whispers out a few words.

"me and zach are dating." she blushes , hiding her face with her hair.

"finally!" emma laugh, which causes everyone to laugh.

"they have snails here!" zach yells in excitement.

"if you eat those, expect me not kiss you for a month. ya nasty." sam cringes in disgust.

"eat a snail and ill make you eat a frog."  jonah shrugs his shoulders.

"i mean i heard they taste like chicken." zach smirks. we all look at him disgusted.  

"you're very wierd." i laugh.

i just can't wrap my head around how life can give you the unexpected. one day i get a text from a unknown number and i choose to respond. not knowing it would lead me to all of this now. i have friends that would be with me at my best and worst times. they are the people i choose to love and adore. that text gave me the man i love named corbyn besson. that one dumb text flourished into something amazing. what could've happened if i never responded, i wouldn't have none of these people today.

this all started with one stupid text that said...

'new phone, who dis?'. and to think it was continued with another dumb text that said...

'wait, who dis?'.

-
and THAT CONCLUDES "wait who dis?" IM DONEEEEEE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LIKING THIS STORY AND FOR STICKING WITH IT. I made this story just for the fun of it and look where i am thank youuuu from the bottom of my heart!!!!!! 💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 814 29
in which a boy and girl makes promises they couldn't keep.
185K 4.1K 28
「 CORBYN BESSON 」 in which a girl types the wrong number into her phone. completed.
17.3K 448 37
|complete| what happens when a text about toilet paper is sent to the wrong person
119K 2.5K 74
❝ happy mistakes ❞ a boy texts a wrong number, not realizing the recipient of his text would soon be the reason he wakes up in the morning. 〔 jack...