Broken Love

Bởi Juliette_Audrielle

Sorry? Sorry for what? You didn't do anything. This will never be your fault. I don't even know where to star... Xem Thêm

I miss you...
It's not what you think...
Why...What happened??
Forgiveness
Hold me tight
Truly sorry
We meet again...
Talking again...
My fault...
The reasons why...
Finally understand...
Again...
Together again...
big plans...
Hurt again...
whats wrong...
The fight...
What if...
If You Knew...
Ari...
Now you know...
This Weekend...
A date with my best friend...
Old Friend...
Her...
Broken
your fault...
Her new friend, his old friend...
Mr. Nelson
Ari again...
Help...
Almost there...
10 years later...
Continuation...
Ten years earlier...
Ashley...
911 what's your emergency...
The ending...
The End

Hurt

42 3 0
Bởi Juliette_Audrielle

                                                                      His P.o.

"How do they know?" How do you think? They saw them! "They said that they couldn't help but notice them. Then they asked if it was because of you!" The tears wouldn't stop coming. I was a mess. "Why would they ask that?" Because it's true. "I told them why you broke up with me." Why would you do that to yourself? You don't even like them. "You told them what! Why would you tell them about that? Did you tell them we were back together too?" No i didn't. I'm sorry, really i am. I didn't mean to make it seem as if it is your fault." Forgive me please. "But it is! I am the reason you hurt yourself day and night, so full of pain inside. I did that to you! I hurt you and I didn't even know I did. How do you make up for that?" No no no no, please don't cry. "Hey it's okay. I'm better now aren't I? Don't blame yourself. None of what you just said is even true." I didn't mean for issues to become yours or my pain to be put on you. "Don't lie to me! I know i'm the one who did this to you. I admit i didn't notice it at first but now after I saw them i couldn't stop! I couldn't stop thinking about them and then i figured it all out. Now every time i see you I feel guilty and hurt. Don't tell me that i'm not the reason because i know i am. Mia i know it and i don't know how to help." Stop. "There's nothing left to help i'm alright now." Stop lying to him. "See that's the thing. You helped yourself and that's my job as your boyfriend to help you with your problems and i can't help that i feel like... you don't need me anymore." 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

25.8K 1.9K 28
.( only for 17+ ....mature language will be there...so read on your own risk...) This is My story so do not copy it... (\_/) ( °¢° ) .How coul...
31.8K 2.1K 33
".....I am pathetic. I know this and there is no other explanation for it. I am in love with a man who's in love with someone else and that is my dow...
452 47 9
You know what sad about love?its when you happen to know that there's just no hope for you being together yet you still pray to make it work. Its whe...
782K 18.2K 32
"I remember his face, his eyes that begged for forgiveness, his body as it shook with anger and emotion. I remember how my world fell apart right bef...