every night ; kim taehyung ✔️

By btstydia

He walked in every night... With a different woman. highest ranking: 1 in #taehyungfanfic More

IMPORTANT
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
VIV
X
XI
important autor's note
XII
XIII
XIV - censored
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XVIV
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
note
what if
XXV - final

XIV - uncensored

35.8K 1K 1.1K
By btstydia

this is the uncensored version of this chapter, scroll all the way down for the censored.
ALSO i recommend you listen to house of cards^ while reading the smut part, i'll let you know when to scroll up and press play ;)

________________

taehyung:
tokyo?

me:
what?

taehyung:
pack your bags ;)

Confused I pack my bags, I never know what to expect from Kim Taehyung so I just went with it.

I get downstairs and his car soon stops in front of my building.

He leaves the car looking as beautiful as always walking towards me.

"What did you mean by 'tokyo?'?" I ask.

He stops in front me, takes off his sunglasses and lets out a small chuckle before quickly pressing his lips against mine.

"No questions until we get there." he says, his sharp look on my lips.

"W-Where?" I ask as he gets my bag and puts it in the trunk, I follow behind him.

"No questions." he says, getting in the car.

I follow him and slide in the passenger seat. I see a smirk on his lips as he drives.

A few silent minutes later he stops in this huge hangar.

"What the f-" I start, but he leaves the car, interrupting me.

I follow him and as soon as I get out of the car I see a jet. I chuckle in surprise as he takes our bags out of the car.

"Y-You got a jet?" I ask in amusement.

"I told you I was getting a jet, didn't I?" he asks.

I nod laughing and he takes my hand, making me follow him to the jet.

We both sit down and he puts his hand on my thigh as I look outside the window.

"Where are we going?" I ask turning to him, who is smiling at me.

"Don't you remember the text I sent you?"

I widen my eyes and remember.

Tokyo?

"Japan? We're going to Japan?!" I ask excitedly.

"Yes, babe." he smiles.

"I can't believe you!" I chuckle and cup his cheeks, planting a kiss on his lips.

"I can't believe we're actually in Japan." I say, "When you texted me, I never thought we were actually coming to Tokyo." I look around as we wait for our cab.

"What else could you possibly think?" he chuckles.

"I don't know... I thought you were taking me to a japanese restaurant or something."

"I asked you to pack your bags. How could you think that?"

"Cause you're Taehyung. Should you even ask?"

He lets out a chuckle and interlinks our fingers. I look up at him with a red nose from the cold and a smile on my lips.

"You look beautiful." he smiles.

"How? I have no makeup on and I'm cold which means my nose is probably red." I laugh.

"I guess that's how." he almost whispers.

I blush and look down. After that our cab arrives and we both get in. We go straight to the hotel, which is beautiful and warm. The decoration is stunning and looks... Expensive; which makes me worry.

"This hotel looks expensive. Why did you spend so much money if we're staying only a few days?" I ask as we open our bags.

"Let's not talk about expenses and boring stuff. We're here to enjoy each other." he wraps his arms around my waist as I take my makeup and bathroom stuff out of my bag, that is on my bed.

I turn around and rest my hands on his chest. I smile at him and give him a little peck before turning back around.

"By the way," he kisses my neck softly from behind, "We're having dinner with one of my close friends that lives here in Tokyo." he kisses again, "Cause I haven't seen him in so long and I want you to meet him." he kisses one more time.

"Okay, sure." I say, "When?"

"I think we should start getting ready." he lets go of me and starts walking towards his bag.

"I'll go take a shower then." I say and start walking to the bathroom.

"Should I join you?" he asks smirking at me.

"No... Not yet. You can wait a little longer." I chuckle and look back at him, who plops down on the bed.

"Aish!"

"Ah, Taehyung." I call him and he sits up immediately.

"Yeah?" he says.

I take of the sleeves of my dress and let it slide down my body and onto the floor before closing the door, a smirk on my lips as my back faces him, but I look at him from the corner of my eye.

"Ah! Why do you do this to me?" I hear him whine from outside the door.

I chuckle and get in the shower.

After we get ready we both arrive at the restaurant.

"Hayun, this is Yuta. Don't worry he speaks kor-"

"Hi, I'm Hayun, nice to meet you." I say in japanese bowing at Yuta and his girlfriend.

"Hey, I'm Yuta and this is Mina." he says.

Taehyung looks at me with his mouth hanging before saying.

"Guys, I have to talk to Hayun for a second, you two can go find our table." he says and they both leave, "Y-You speak japanese?" Taehyung wraps his hand around my waist and pulls me to a corner.

"My grandma was japanese." I shrug.

"That was... So hot." he says.

"You really can't wait for tonight, can you?" I smirk.

"Wait. Tonight is really happening?" a smile starts forming on his face.

"Yes, Taehyung." I chuckle.

He widens his eyes and starts to do a little dance.

"Stop! Not here, Taehyung!" I whisper smacking his arm.

"Our first time is gonna be in Japan~~" he sings quietly as his childish ass dances in the middle of the restaurant.

"People are staring, Taehyung, stop." I look around.

He shrugs jokingly and keeps dancing behind me as I give up and start walking towards the table.

The rest of the dinner goes smoothly and a few last drinks later, Taehyung and I get to the hotel.

As we stand in the elevator, waiting for it to reach our floor - the last one - we feel the tension in the air. We exchange a few looks before Taehyung looks around quietly, probably looking for a camera.

He let's out a little tsk and exchanges a look with me one more time before pushing me against one of the walls of the elevator and pressing his lips against mine.

His hands go immediately to my back, traveling down to my waist as he kisses me wildly. He moves his lips from my mouth to my jawline and to my neck, leaving kisses along the way.

"I was getting impatient." he mumbles into my neck.

"I can see." I barely say as my fingers run through his hair.

Suddenly we both hear a 'ding' and the elevator stops. Taehyung immediately lets go of me and we both straighten up, the two of us start tidying up.

The door opens and a woman walks in, bowing her head in our direction. She turns around in front of us so that we're facing her back now.

I look up at Taehyung, who is next to me and he looks back at me. We both hold in our laughter and look back to the front.

I suddenly feel a hand go down my back to my waist, pulling me closer to his body. He then slides his hand to the side of my thigh and my whole body heats up only at his touch.

Soon, the elevator reaches our floor and we quickly exit the it, not without saying goodnight to the woman first.

The walk to our room was silent and our steps quickened as we reached it. Taehyung got the card from his pocket and slid it in, opening the door for me to walk in first. 

I had barely stepped inside the room when I feel my back being pressed against the wall next to the door.

i recommend you scroll up and start playing house of cards right now.

I feel his lips being pressed against mine harshly as he takes off his blazer. I throw the clutch I was once holding somewhere around the room and my hands immediately find their way to his hair, messing, tugging, running my finger through it.

As soon as he finds himself free of his blazer his hands move down my back and to my waist, pulling my lower body closer to his.

I move my hands to his shirt, unbuttoning all of it and sliding it off his body, then running my hands along his abs.

His lips move from my mouth to my jawline, neck and collarbone, leaving marks along the way. His hands go up and find their way to the zipper of my dress, unzipping it slowly, making me anxious.

"Just do it." I whisper in his ear.

"Yes, Miss." he says and immediately unzips it all the way.

I let the the dress fall down my shoulder and on the floor, leaving me only in my bra and panties.

He takes a little step back and looks at my whole body, licking his lips.

"Fuck." he mutters under his breath.

He immediately attacks my lips again, his hands travel to the back of my thighs as he picks me up. I gasp at the sudden move and feel him smirk into the kiss.

He lays me down on the bed and hovers over my body, supporting himself by his arms. His eyes lock with mine and he licks his lips once again before pressing them against mine one more time.

His lips start traveling down my body. He goes down my neck with kisses until it reaches my stomach and then my inner thighs. I bite my lips as I feel him getting closer to my core, stopping myself from moaning out loud.

Slowly he caresses my thighs with his fingers until they get to the hem of my panties. He pulls them down slowly as I let out a impatient moan.

"For the love of God, Taehyung, go faster." I groan grabbing the sheets.

"I see I'm not the impatient one here." he looks up at me, smirking.

I tsk at his words, but for my - and his - contentment he quickly pulls off my panties, throwing it somewhere around the room.

His mouth immediately finds its way to my core, along with his hand. He slowly enters one finger as he licks my clit, making me arch my back and hold onto the sheets even tighter.

I start moaning as he thrusts his finger faster and faster, when suddenly he enters another two fingers in.

I tug on his hair as I feel a knot form on my stomach. It feels like ecstasy.

"T-Taehyung... I'm gonna cum." I moan out.

At that he stops and hovers over me again. He looks at my eyes and tilts his head as if he's thinking hard.

"What is it?"

"I'm thinking if I should let you or not." he mutters, his voice deeper than it has ever been, "You know you've been a little too impatient today."

"Just make me cum, Taehyung." I whine with my eyes closed, but he doesn't even move so I open my eyes and see him raising an eyebrow, "Please..."

At that he smirks and says, "Gladly."

He immediately finds himself between my thighs one more time, thrusting harder and faster than before, making me scream his name out loud.

As I reach my high he hovers over my body and starts sucking on my neck, nibbling on it.

"Don't you think... I deserve something too?" he whispers into my neck.

I let out a little chuckle and in one quick move I turn us around, making me hover over his body now. I sit up, my legs on either side of him.

I bring my fingertips to the back of my bra and click it off, sliding it off my body and throwing it on the floor.

He tries to put his hands on my hips but I quickly slap them away.

"No. It's my turn now." I smirk.

I start kissing his neck down to his abs as he moans slightly, until I reach the ham of his pants, unzipping and unbuttoning it before taking them completely off leaving him in his boxers, showing off his bulge.

I slowly brush my fingers against his clothed member and leave little kisses on it.

"Fuck, Hayun. You're making me crazy." he says, almost in a moan.

I smirk and take off his boxers, showing off his hard member. I start kissing and licking the tip as he bites his bottom lip.

Without warning I take it in my mouth going back and forth, twirling my tongue and I do so. He lets out deep moans that feel like music to my ears.

I start speeding up my pace and his moans get louder, making me go crazy. I feel his precum dripping in my mouth and start going faster. His hands go in my hair, pushing my head even more down, which makes me gag a little.

Soon he cums in my mouth and I swallow it, making him smirk at me and put his hands on my hips.

"Come here." he licks his lips and pulls me up.

After placing a condom on his member, he starts teasing. He slides the tip on my entrance and I moan in his ear.

"Please..." I cry out.

He smirks and enters me fully, making me bite my lips to stop myself from letting out a scream.

He starts slowly thrusting into me, making both of us moan. The feeling his moans in my ear sends me makes the whole room hotter.

He speeds up and I sit up, starting to ride him. Our hips move along with each other as I scratch his chest, leaving red marks.

I start moaning loudly as I feel my climax coming again and his thrusts get sloppier. I hover over him again and bite on the crook of his neck to control myself.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." he moans in my ear.

"Me too."

A few thrusts later we both release together, being left as panting messes. He pulls me to his side and brings his hand to my cheek.

"I'd been waiting for this for a while..." he starts, "And I thought this was gonna be good... But I never thought it was gonna be that good." he whispers.

I chuckle and peck his lips before falling asleep in his arms.

a/n::

it took me like over a week to finish the smut smjkhgd, let me know what yall think..

(btw the next chapter will be FULL of fluff)

xx
bea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.7K 11
[NO REQUESTS] HIGHEST RANKING: #69 in 'bottomyoongi' © nirmana 2018. All Rights Reserved
30.2K 1.1K 9
A week in a month. Vkook/Taekook♥ YoonMinHope♥ NamJin♥ ALL BTS MEMBERS HANDLING EACH OTHER.♥♥♥ JANUARY 2016 EDITION
808K 31.8K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019♡] #2 - taekook [8/08/019♡] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019♡] #1 - taehyungxjungk...
336K 17.8K 66
Jimin couldn't wait until the day that he found his mate, only it wasn't anything like he had expected. - Highest rankings 1st #btsjimin 6/2/22